The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William bit his lower lip as he started stroking his erect cock. The image of Kiyoshi in the cat costume didn't disappear from his mind throughout all the time it took to take care of his... Problem. The tall male let out a soft groan when he came, closing his eyes in hopes that his lover didn't hear that.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Thw young male had resorted to his ipod for now, plugging the earphones in his ears and turning it on, playing the songs that he had on there. He started singing along with of the songs, it was called, "I Fink You Freaky", and it had a lot of french phrases in it, and some french slang, yet the young male still sang it. It was his little secret, but he spoke French.

William let out a small sigh and took some toilet paper to clean out the mess he made. "I still don't get how can he like something so bright..." He muttered out to himself and sighed softly while tossing away the dirtied toilet paper. After he buttoned up his pants and belt, Will got back to his lover with a small smile on his face. Well, this was definitely going to be a secret...

The young male hardly noticed the older male, singing softly to the song. The bluenette did this often when he was bored, and it passed the time. Though, when he looked around, and he saw the older male, he sighed softly and stopped singing, taking out the earphones and turning off the headphones. He already heard me speak French, I guess it doesn't matter now. "Bonjour je suie, un crevette." (It means, "Hello, I am a shrimp)

William blinked a few times before he laughed softly and grinned. "Bounjour monsieur, je suis un requin~" (Hello sir, I am a shark~). Then the tall male smirked widely and walked to his lover while pretending he had sharp teeth - like ones of a shark. "Et, je vais te manger!" (And, I'm going to eat you!) He snickered as he playfully nipped on Kiyoshi's neck.

The young bluenette giggled at what his lover said, his cheeks turning a soft, pink flushed color. He was still wearing his neko outfit, not bothering to take it of. When the older male nipped his neck, he giggled softly, "Wow, I must be one fishy kitty!"

William laughed softly and gently kissed Kiyoshi. "And the cutest one of them all~" He winked and grinned while pulling the other up. "But I think you should change now~ You might get a cold if you're wearing such a revealing costume, hmm~?"

"Finnneeeee..." The young male dragged on quietly, slipping out of his lover's hold, and going back to his closet, slipping in and closing the door behind him. Stirring around a bit in the closet, he didn't knock anything else down like he did before.

When he came out of the closet(XD), he was wearing dark blue flannel pants, and a loose black tank-top.The young male rubbed his head softly before he closed the closet and literally leaped from his closet to his bed, landing in the center of his bed, landing on his back, causing him to bounce upwards. The young male was giggling softly, obviously merry.

William watched as his lover walked off and chuckled softly. Kiyoshi didn't sound too happy with having to change his clothes for some reason. The tall male looked around the room until the other came back and jumped on the bed. Will grinned as he layed down next to the bluenette and kissed his nose. "I'm guessing you're not feeling any more pain?" He asked with a smile and gently stroked his lover's hair.

"Nope! I'm peachy keen, jellybean!" the bluenette giggled softly , rolling over a bit before resting his head on his lover's chest, smiling thinly, enjoying his warmth, "My only senpai..." Softly, he poked his nose, a large smile on his face.

William blinked and laughed at how his lover responded. He gently wrapped both arms around the other's waist and pressed a kiss against Kiyoshi's forehead. "I told you to stop with the 'sempai', didn't I? It's just weird..." He muttered out and pulled Kioshi close to himself.

((I gtg))

The young male smiled softly before he said softly, ""But you are my senpai...it's like calling you something like Andrew instead of William." Softy, he wrapped his arms around his lover's neck, gently pecking his nose.

William rolled his eyes and lightly flicked his lover's forehead. "If you don't stop with the 'senpai', I'll start calling you kitten..." He warned quietly and let out a small sigh while rolling on his back so Kiyoshi was laying on top of him.

"Well....what if I want to be called "Kitten"?" purred the young male softly as a cat would, gently trailing a finger down his lover's cheek, softly kissing his senpai's nose, a soft blush on his cheeks.

William rolled his eyes and sighed. “Listen, just don't call me ‘senpai‘, please. Just call me Will - no honorifics, no statuses, just plain Will...“ The tall male asked quietly as he stopped the other's hand. “Senpai makes me remember about high school... And I hated it, so could you please stop?“

"Why did you hate high school that much, well if it's not that personal...?" questioned the blue-haired male quietly under his breath. He looked away a bit, feeling a bit guilty about pestering him.

William let out a small sigh and planted a soft kiss on Kiyoshi's forehead before answering, "Maybe some other time, alright?" A smile appeared on his face and the tall male tightly wrapped his hands around the smaller's waist. "Now, how about we go and do something to pass time, mm~?"

"Hmm, like what? I don't know anything to do, I usually just stay here, read, sing, take a bath, or watch movies." sighed the bluenette softly, before saying, "Not stupid dirty movies, if that's what you're thinking, I'm not like that...people always think I have some sort of perverted side to me, but I really don't..."

William raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Well, the way you... Behave during certain activities makes me think you have a perverted side as well~" He grinned and kissed the other's neck before gently running his hands over Kiyoshi's back. "Then what about horror movies? Do you like them?~"

"I like horror movies...they're cool, they're not really scary, except one of them kind of gave me the chills...but...yeah, I like them, do you want to watch horror movies?" questioned the bluenette with a small sigh, looking at the ceiling with a small smile before he said, "How I behave in certain activities mean nothing...it's hard to classify someone's personality during certain activities is rash, yes? Because if you think I'm perverted, than I can definitely call you a major pervert and a stalker."

William's eyebrows raised when he heard Kiyoshi's comment about himself. "Wait, in what way am I a stalker?" He asked while feeling more than a little confused. A pervert? Maybe... Especially if his lover was dressed in a cat costume, but who wouldn't get excited at a sight like that? The tall male tilted his head and let out a small sigh. "As for horror movies, I love them... My guilty pleasure~" He answered softly, as he was still waiting for his answer.

"Stalker? You kind of stalked me to the back of the stadium after the performance, if that's not stalkerish, than I don't know what is....though I'm glad you did...or I would never would have met you..." The bluentte stared at the wall a bit before he said, "I have a few of them on a shelf with all of my anime and manga..." replied the young male softly.

William groaned and rubbed his forehead. "Fine, sorry I stalked you to the back of the stadium after your performance. Should I also say sorry I got you pregnant?" The words flew out of his mouth before he could stop them. The tall male bit his lip and looked away, cursing himself in his mind. "Shit..." He groaned out and sighed before looking at his lover, hoping he didn't take it hard.

The young male glared at him for a few moments, his eyes seemingly burned with anger, "I don't know what I was supposedly mad at before, but I know I'm mad now." Then the anger flashed away, as if flames had been extinguished. The young male got off of the bed and was about to leave the room before he said, "You can stay in here...I just want to be left alone." The bluenette stalked down the hallway before going into the pet room, and locking the door behind him.

William let out a soft groan as he dropped down on his back. "Shiiit..." He hissed out to himself before covering his face with both hands. Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot!! The tall male stayed still for a few minutes before he finally got off the bed and walked over to the kitchen. He didn't want to say anything else that might've made Kiyoshi mad... Well, maybe he should leave for now, actually. William was pretty sure that was what Kiyoshi wanted, just didn't say so.