Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

The long silver haired faerie smiled and blushed, thanking and bowing to the man as he was lead to the canoe by his lover. Not careing if the man did a double look at Nissa's hair and opened his mouth, tryin to think of something to say. Nissa only smiled at the male, adorable as always.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Inside the canoe was fancy. Had nowooden seats but it had a couch soft material at the bottom. It was like something out of a Paris movie. Cage sat and started to paddle. As soon as Nissa was inside. The lake was quite. A full moon out. It was a perfect night. And you could hear crickets too. Even see glowing fire files in the distance.

Cage stopped paddling when they reached the middle of tje lake. There he laid down...

" come here Nissa. "

Wanting the other to lay in soft tight space with him.

Cage was gazing at the stars.

" come here Nissa. "

Nissa looked at him and smiled, laying beside his new lover, looking up. "Its like... when I was born. Its so beautiful..." His hair was under him, under his head anyway, acting like a small, thin pillow. Nissa moved slightly on his side and have his arm over Cage's chest. "It really is, Cage..."

Cageturned his head... looking a Nissa.

" the holpoint of a date is to learn new things about the other.... so tell.me the story of how you were born,,.I've got time"

He smiled turning on his side - as his free hand ran.across Nissa's cheek...his touch very gentle as if he could very well break.Nissa if not careful.

" the holpoint of a date is to learn new things about the other.... so tell.me the story of how you were born,,.I've got time"

He smiled, closing his eyes, feeling the human's hand caress with such gentleness. "When a faerie is born, our mothers are sent out on the Geren's Lake when the moonlight is bright, in a little leaf like this boat. We are birthed and teh first thing we see is the stars in the shape of something that shapes our destiny, there we are gifted our talents and powers/abilities."

" i see... ana. You said you don't know re your talents and abilities? Huh? Well..either way i think you would be a healer. And a fantastic one at that..."

He lad a soft kiss on Nissa's nose..

" i see... ana. You said you don't know re your talents and abilities? Huh? Well..either way i think you would be a healer. And a fantastic one at that...

"Yeah... I don't remember. I can remember my mothers face, the glow of the moon and stars... but I can't remember how they were shaped..." He said and looked at his lover, "A healer? Really? You think so? That's one of the toughest jobs."

Cage shrugged.

" i think You could do anything "

He smiled- looking up at the stars once more.

" did you know that every star has a story? Like this one."

He pointed to a bight star. Surrounded by fadded ones.

" thats Antigone... her story is a pretty saone but its kind of one of my favorites. Out of the three that i know of...."

She sighed- starting at that one. Pretty star...

" thats Antigone... her story is a pretty saone but its kind of one of my favorites. Out of the three that i know of...."

The faerie laughed softly, like little bells as always, "My people call that star Arctico. We know her story too. But it might be a bit different."

" really? Then tell me your version on it and ill tell you mine. Who ever is best- will get a kiss~ sound like a deal?"

He smiled.

" you first"

"Deal," Nissa said and laid back, looking up at her star. "A long time ago, there was a point in time were it was always spring. Flowers bloomed, bees buzzed, everything was well, everyone was happy. Then... she came... Arctico. She had the ability of snow, she could conquer it and manipulate it. She was pale as the fresh fallen snow, and snowflakes fell where she stepped, her hair was so white, it shined like the moon. She told the people of Spring were she came from, it always snowed. However, instead of greating her like they did with the people of Fall and Summer, they shuned her. She was Winter, its her other name since Arctico means Winter. They treated her bad, and casted her out. Winter got so mad, she casted the spell of a never ending winter upon Fall, Spring and Summer. Years passed, and Winter stayed at her castle in the snowy mountains... She never lifted the spell, even when Fall, Summer and Spring came to their knees and begged her. Soon, Mother earth told her enough was enough, and told Winter if she lifted the curse, she'd be teh brightest star in the sky. But, Winter told her no, she never wanted to be the brightest star, she just wanted to fit in. So, instead, she was greated in with Summer, Spring and Fall. Now, all of them have their places in the sky, but Winter was the brightest still."

Cage sighed.

"I'm a sore loser...i was hoping you'd forget.. "

He joked siting up alittle- hovering over Nissa- as he took his chin and kissed him with passion

"I'm a sore loser...i was hoping you'd forget.. "

The faerie smiled, "Yeah right," and pressed his lips to Cage's, slwoly wrapping his small arms around the man's neck.

Cage smiled against Nissa's lips as the fairy wrapped his arms around him. He took a chance- slowly, skillfully, and swiftly- slipped his warm wet tongue into Nissa's mouth. Deeping there kiss..making it hot and less innocent.

The tiny faerie gasp, fingers gripping the hair at the back of the human's head, his own tongue retreating some, but slowly came out to shyly, expirementally, touch and taste Cage's.

The enchanting creature moaned out, muffled by the human's bold tongue, Nissa's back arched right up to cage, brushing their bodies together gently.

"C-cage~" He moaned out slowly, high pitch.

Cage slowly pulled his lips away. He wanted to hear Nissa moan again. He wanted to be the source of Nissa's pleasure.

" .. why don't we head back home...you can sleep with me~"

He said- wanting the fairy now more..then ever.

Nissa wouldn;t let Cage's lips go to far away, he panted gently, nodding.

" .. why don't we head back home...you can sleep with me~"

"O-okay~"

(brb dishes)

Cage smiled gently getting off of Nissa anrowing back to shore....

As they headed back home Cage held Nissa's hand having a funny conversion with him about Other magical creatures.

" so does that mean vampires, werewolves, Warlock's, witches, and mermaids are real? I mean...hae you met any? "

" so does that mean vampires, werewolves, Warlock's, witches, and mermaids are real? I mean...hae you met any? "

"Well, witches have worn out their magic DNA by breeding with humans. Otherwise, no, none of them exsist." He smiled, stayed close to Cage, arm around his waist, the other holdin the human's hand.

" i see...how cool. "

He thought- as they made it back home.

" Sara!"

Cage called his little sister- taking off his shoes and going up stairs all the lights in the house were off,

" Sara! Hey? Im sorry about what happened- where are you?"

He checked Sara's room but she wasn't there. He checked the hole house..no sign of her..

"... hmm.. she must of stayed at Chad's place. Figures. "

Cage sighed running a hand threw his hair.

"Well.... thats okay... right?" The faerie took Cage's hand and with his other, he trailed a finger down the human's bare chest, looking up at his eyes.