Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Katsumi stared straight ahead with a dazed expression on his face, his body relatively limp. "He's...supposed...to be...dead..." he whispered, his vice catching in his throat.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"Kat-kun..." Carefully, he rubbed his lover's belly, trying to comfort him, "Kat-kun...we should get you home...I'll stay with you if you'd like...I don't want you to be home alone this way..." He offered quietly, so others wouldn't peep in on their conversation.

He quickly shook his head, swallowing nervously. "N-no, I don't...he..." I don't want him to hurt you. Katsumi knew Takeru's nature, and he knew what would happen if Tai got in his way. I have to do what he says...maybe I can find a way out of this on my own...

"You tell me that you want to help me with my problems...well, what if I want to help you with yours'? I'm not scared of him, I just want you to be safe, and I'll do anything for you to be safe." explained Tai almost flatly, chestnut eyes a bit dark, not holding much of the warm amber color that was often there, "Kat, please."

Tears were beginning to leak from his eyes, and he rubbed furiously at him with his sleeve-covered arm. "Tai...I'm scared," he admitted rather pitifully, hating himself for it. I'm supposed to b the one comforting him, but all I'm doing is crying like an idiot. He clenched his hands into fists, then suddenly felt self-conscious and wrapped his arms around his middle, shivering slightly. "He's going to touch me again," he mumbled, his eyes growing hazy.

Making no attempt to lay a hand on the younger male, though he said, "Kat-kun...I won't let him touch you...I'd protect you....I'd do anything in my power for him not to hurt you..." With a small sigh, he said, "I love you...you mean everything to me...I'd take all of the pain if that would mean that you're okay."

Sniffing quietly, the smaller male turned to face Tai. "Thank you," he said rather timidly, "but I don't want you to get hurt. If he doesn't get what he wants..." His eyes widened as he realized something. "He knows where my mom works...he could go after her too..."

"There's always something called the police y'know...if he's as bad as you say he is, then he deserves to be in jail." sighed the older male quietly, rubbing the back of his neck. Just how I deserve to be in a mental institution after what happened.

Katsumi looked down at the ground, biting his lip. "He managed to fake his own death...I think he could outsmart the police." Besides, there's so much he's already gotten away with.

"Katsumi...I...don't want you to be alone with him...he's going to hurt you, and there's no reason to lie to me about it, because I know he will...I love you and I..." He looked at his feet for a few seconds before saying, "I can't let him violate you."

Katsumi tightened his arms around himself and leaned back into Tai slightly, his eyes unfocused. "I don't know what to do about him..."

"Kat-kun...you and your mother can come to my house for a while to stay out of his sight." offered the older male softly, trying to think of a way to protect his lover.

Katsumi closed his eyes and turned around, hugging Tai and whimpering softly, his ears flat against his head. "He'll find me...he always does."

Placing a hand on the back of his lover's head, he put another arm around his lover's waist and pulled him closer, nuzzling his hair, "Kat-kun...I'd rather be with you than you be alone...that's all...if you're going to suffer...I'd rather suffer with you than watch you be in pain alone."

The neko clung to Tai's shirt, his cheek against the other's chest. "That means a lot to me," he murmured, pressing close to him. I'm glad that you'll stay with me...

Nuzzling his lover's hair, he brought a hand down to stroke his lover's cheek, and then sighed, "What should we do now...?"

"I should probably go home," he muttered, opening his eyes to stare blankly at the sidewalk. "I need to wait for my mother. Nothing can happen to her." He breathed in Tai's scent, and it calmed him slightly, causing his tail fur to flatten and his ears to perk up a bit.

"May I come with you, my love?" asked Tai softly. He really didn't want to see his lover hurt, but he didn't want to push him with it, he just wanted him to be safe.

"And I stick to my promises." explained Tai with a shrug and a soft smile. Lovingly, he offered his lover his hand.

The whitette took his hand and held his backpack with his other, the strap still over his shoulder. "Thanks," he said as they walked down the street, staying close to his side.

Tai walked next to his lover silently, not talking, just looking up at the clouds, as if they caught him in a trance. Quietly, he murmured, "I wish that I were a cloud, they're so free...calm...and they watch over the Earth...replenish it when it's dry...they nurture everyone when they need help..."

"Why would I want to do what?" Asked the beige colored male, slightly confused by the question. Tenderly, he intertwined his fingers with his lover's as they walked.

"Be a cloud, and do all of those things," he amended his question, holding Tai's hand firmly. "If you were a cloud, I couldn't be with you all the time."