Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

"That's true, but we're ab odd pair, so it fits." He grinned up at him before pulling away, making sure to keep their hands joined. "If you want, we can go to my room."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"Sure." accepted the beige colored male tenderly, placing his fingers in the areas between Katsumi's fingers, so that their hands were intertwined with each other's, "Lead the way.~"

With a nod the neko brought Tai to his room, which was the room farthest from the front door. It was small and somewhat cramped but gave a feeling of security. The color scheme was very dark, with blacks and grays and splashes of red. There were band posters on the wall and the lights were completely off; it seemed that there wasn't even a lamp in the room. The bed was neatly done up, most likely by Ayame, but the rest of the room was rather messy. Oddly enough it was barren of many things you may find in a bedroom, such as books or trinkets. Instead there was only a place to charge an iPod and a dresser filled with clothes that had nothing placed on top.

"Sure." accepted the beige colored male tenderly, placing his fingers in the areas between Katsumi's fingers, so that their hands were intertwined with each other's, "Lead the way.~"

- - - Updated - - -

IGNORE THAT MY COMPUTER IS BEING WEIRD

- - - Updated - - -

Tai's eyes were filled with warmth as he looked around the room. Honestly, he wished that he lived with someone, because when he lived in the same house that his parents were killed in, and he was always alone, he got lonely and scared all of the time, as much as he would never want to admit to it. "Your room is very nice...it's cozy...and warm, it feels secure." Tai continued to hold his lover's hand, not sure what to really do now.

{It's okay ^^}

Even though Tai was only complimenting his bedroom, Katsumi felt very happy when he was told how nice it was. "Thanks, I like how small it is." He pulled Tai gently over to the bed and sat down, soon flopping back and staring up at the posters on the ceiling. "I used to spend all of my time here, before I met you," he murmured, some cheeriness leaving him as he remembered.

Tai nodded, to show that he heard what the younger male said before laying down next to him, his arms behind his head to cushion it, looking at the ceiling with an almost blank stare, "Kat-kun...what did you think when you first met me...and what do you think of me now?"

Huh? What's up with that question? Katsumi rolled onto his side, propped up by his elbow, and looked at Tai. "Well...when I first met you I was afraid of you. I thought that you were going to make fun of me or hit me because of my ears and tail. I didn't really trust you, I guess because I thought that everyone was the same. But after getting to know you, I feel really safe with you. I think you're nice, you understand me, and you accept me. I...also think that you're handsome." His face flushed as he said the last part.

A very light blush tingled his cheeks, though it was hardly anything. Tai rolled onto his side, his eyes a bit solid, not exactly holding any sort of anything in his eyes, except for something in the seemingly "back" of his eyes, something that was characteristic for a look that Tai gave to the whitette, and it was the look of affection, a soft caramel tint lingered in the "back" of his eyes. A very serious look though mainly dominated his eyes, "Kat-kun...I...well....to be honest, ever since we've met...ever since the day that you had sympathy, the day that you showed that you cared about me...ever though my problems aren't your own to worry about...I knew that...I loved you..." It was soft, though his words were firm at the same time.

The whitette's blue eyes widened and for a moment he was unsure of how to respond. Then, his smile returned, small and soft, and he said quietly, "Why wouldn't I care about your problems? You're just as important as myself. Maybe more so." His white hair hung lightly in his eyes and he shifted closer to Tai. "I realized that I loved you when you saved me." From myself. He knew that Tai would understand what he meant.

A single tear steamed down the older male's cheek, falling off the side of his chin after a few seconds of reaching destination. Leisurely, the beige male stretched his arm out towards the younger male, slightly tilting his chin before edging a bit closer to him. Leaning in, he closed the distance between their lips, though it wasn't like the kisses that Tai had given the whitette before. This kiss had passion, and this kiss had emotion. This kiss held all of the feelings that Tai was trying to make Katsumi understand, trying to show how much he loved the whitette, trying to show how his heart only beat for him.

Upon receiving the kiss, Katsumi was sure that his heart stopped. Because he was one of those people who was very sensitive, all of those emotions were acknowledged in a clear rush. His eyes shut immediately, and once he had gathered his wits he returned the kiss, also putting in everything he felt towards Tai. His need for protection, his desperation and loneliness that had been cured, and his desire to be loved were all forced into that one small point of contact.

Tai's hands traveled towards the whitette, helping him sit up, as he sat up as well. With that, the beige colored male could feel the rush of emotions that surged from the other through their seemingly soul-eating kiss. He understood now, at least, he had a good gist of it. All he wanted to do was to give the whitette everything that he had to offer him, he just wanted to prove his love for the blue-eyed beauty, he wanted them to be bound together, whether by a ring, or by mental means, even if it took eternity to accomplish.

The neko put his long, slender arms around Tai's neck and pressed closer to him until their knees were touching, feeling as though his senses were heightened even more than before. When they finally parted to breathe, the smaller male had thin tears in his eyes. Keeping their faces close, he whispered, "I understand." And then he placed his forehead on Tai's and kissed him again, his lips cold to the touch.

One of the older male's hands traveled up towards Katsumi's face, cupping the side of his face lightly, feeling the contours of the younger male. Slow tears began to sweep down the older male's cheeks, but he wouldn't let it stop him. The cold lips that were pressed against him felt like cool air on a hot burn. Tai' despite having little to no actual fat on him, always had a burning hot body, his body temperature always being searing compared to most. Lips moved against his lover's, lightly stroking his lover's cheek as he did so.

The whitette spread his fingers across the back of Tai's neck, tilting his head to the side so that he could lean into the hand placed on his cheek. Their lips fit together almost perfectly, and Katsumi shivered at the warm feeling that the other sent through him. Breathing gently now that he had calmed down, his body relaxed and he let himself be enveloped in the kiss.

Lithe tips crawled down Katsumi's face as they found their way down towards his lover's back, finding a comfortable place for his hand on the small of his back. Deciding to try and take things a bit further, the older male lightly swept his tongue across his lover's bottom lip, basically asking for permission to enter his mouth.

Katsumi's eyes opened in surprise and he hesitated, not sure of what to do, thinking that it was quite strange. After a few seconds of rapid thinking he opened his mouth partially, timidly, closing his eyes again and letting Tai take the lead. He had never been very good at things like this, and it had been a while since he had kissed someone last. Also, Takeru had never been this gentle, therefore it was difficult for him to even remember their moments together.

Tai almost sighed against his lips, although he couldn't really do that at the moment given that their mouths were almost "stuck like glue", more so being that Tai wasn't going to withdraw from their kiss just to sigh. The beige colored male gently flicked his tongue at the top and bottom lip of his lover's mouth before tenderly exploring his mouth. Tai really wasn't that much of a germaphobe, and honestly, just wanted to pleasure his love in any way shape or form that he could, even if in the back of his mind was telling him that it was somewhat odd. Though, after about a minute or so of being connected fully to his lover by their mouths, the tongue quickly retreated back into it's own domain, finishing off the entry with a tender nibble to the bottom lip.

Katsumi's entire body had started trembling due to the ministrations, and he wasn't sure if he liked it or disliked it. It was all new to him, and he was willing to explore new options, as long as he was with Tai. When the tongue vanished from his mouth he was aware of the subtle taste it had left behind, and he decided that he liked it. If he ever got another chance, he would try as well. He would attempt to do anything to make Tai happy. The soft bite to his lip made him gasp, as that spot was very sensitive because of the many times he had chewed on it. It sent a tingling throughout his body that made his blush more than the tongue had.

Retreating from his mouth entirely, he glanced at his lover's eyes, his eyes warm like roasting chestnuts over a flame, turning a soft amber in color. His eyes were filled with a few mixed emotions, those emotions being love, care, pleasure, and a hint of possessiveness. "Kat-kun...please...don't allow others to touch you...the way that I touch you..." Tenderly, he ran the back of his hand of the whitette's cheek, before pressing a firm smooch on the younger male's lips before withdrawing again to hear a response.

The neko's blush intensified when their eyes met, and he felt like he was being drawn into them. Not only that, but upon seeing the possessiveness in his eyes and hearing it in his voice, he was even more flushed than before. He hated to admit it to himself, but in a strange way he liked to be owned. "I promise that I won't," he whispered, his own eyes full of gentle desire.

{I have to go}

This was really the only time when Tai was truly ever dominant in anything in life, he, overall, had the characteristics of a usual uke, though for the oddest of reasons, he was always more dominant when it came to relationships, but with this, he just felt like everything in his past didn't matter, because he had his lover with him, his best friend, his companion, there with him, and that's all he had and all he needed, he needed to keep him, forever, no matter what happened.

Katsumi moved forward and sat on Tai's lap, his lanky body putting almost no weight on the older male. He snuggled up against Tai's chest and pulled the other's arms around him. "Thank you for saying that you'll never let me go," he murmured softly, eyes half-closed.

Tai didn't instantly respond to what the younger had said, something that he did on occasions, not finding words fit for such a moment. Instead, he allowed his arms to coax the whitette a bit closer, before resting his own head against his shoulder, rubbing his back tenderly with the tips of his fingers.

In turn the whitette tilted his head so that it was against Tai's, his eyes closing. His body relaxed and he pressed closer to Tai's chest, warmed by the feel of his arms around his middle. He accepted the silence well and appreciated it; it always bothered them when people spoke when there was no need to speak.