Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

She noticed Tai's sudden change in mood and frowned, wondering what was bothering him. Did I say something wrong? In no way did she hold Tai responsible for what had happened. Katsumi had also sensed a change in his demeanor and turned to look at him, head tilted curiously. "Are you okay?" he asked, voicing what his mother couldn't. He held onto Tai's hand tightly, trying to be reassuring.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"I am fine, no need to worry, Kat-kun." A sweet smile blossomed on his lips, trying to reassure him that everything was okay.

Katsumi blinked once before nodding. "Okay." He set his cup down on the table in front of them and curled up against Tai's side, wrapping his tail around his leg. Ayame smiled at the two of them, finishing off her tea. "Thank you for bringing Kat home, Tai. I would hate for him to be out alone." The whitette huffed, but he didn't seem offended. "I would be fine on my own, mom," he said softly.

"No problem, Ayame-san." said Tai almost mutely, staring at his feet, as if he were lost in a trance. His chestnut colored eyes had transitioned into an almost melancholy state.

The woman sighed quietly and stood up, picking up both her and Katsumi's empty cups. She exited the room to put them in the sink, leaving the two boys alone. The neko looked up at Tai from his position below him; he was flush against his side with his head on his chest. "You don't look okay," he murmured.

Chestnut eyes gazed at the wall, as if they were staring at something that was obviously there, but no one else could see. The only thing that left his lips in a course whisper was the fluid sentence, "I don't want to cry anymore."

The sentence shocked the whitette, making him sit up straight. "W-what?" he stuttered, peering at Tai nervously. "Why would you cry? What made you upset?" His blue eyes were wide and unsure.

Tai looked at him quietly before staring right back at the wall, saying lightly, "My past..." His chestnut eyes transitioned, morphed into some sort of muddled pain.

Katsumi felt his chest ache as he saw the pain in his lover's eyes. He leaned forward and took Tai's hand in his own, putting his other hand on his leg. "Talk to me about it?" he suggested, knowing that sometimes discussing what was bothering you helped more than keeping it inside. He also knew how hard it was to reveal the cause of your feelings.

A soft sigh wandered out of his lips before he whispered softly, "I'll talk to you about it in due time...though, I wouldn't want to worry your mother."

"She'll be more worried with you like this," he pointed out gently, squeezing his hand. "You can't hide things like this from my mom. They always know, right?" He smiled slightly, trying to be comforting. "You don't have to tell me everything now, but talking a bit will make you feel better."

"I really don't want to talk about something that violated me." murmured Tai softly, resting his head on the whitette's lap.

The neko winced at his words, resting a hand on top of his head and running his fingers through his hair. "O-okay..." he said softly, his expression still concerned. He held Tai close to him, sinking into thought and not noticing his mother come back in. "I have to get ready to go now," she said.

"See you seen, Ayame-san." said Tai softly, smiling gently at the older woman. Burying his head into the whitette'e lap, relaxing.

Ayame smiled and nodded, sending them both a loving glance as she walked out of the room. "I'll see you soon," she called back before heading to the bathroom to get changed. Katsumi blinked a few times, coming back to the real world, and looked down at Tai. A small smile appeared on his face and he leaned down to kiss hie forehead.

A lithe hand traveled upwards and lightly grasped the whitette's chin, and laid a light kiss on his lover's cheek, his eyes tender.

The younger male's face took on a light pink tint and his smile widened. He put his hand on Tai's cheek and lightly stroked the skin with his thumb. With his face close to the other's, he whispered, "I love you."

Tai smiled softly to this, and allowed his hand to escalate upwards, lightly raising his head and kissing the whitett'e lips with soft passion, "I love you too."

The small neko giggled slightly, biting his lip to keep from making an embarrassing sound. However, his smile faded as he remembered something. "I won't see you much after today," he said quietly, still petting Tai's hair gently.

"It's only a few days that we have to be apart...we have this time, right now, that we can spend together." A very lighthearted smile tickled Tai's lips, lightly kissing his lover's lips again, it was completely closed-mouthed and a small peck.

Despite the easiness of the kiss Katsumi still blushed, his blue eyes softening. "That's true," he agreed quietly, removing his hands from Tai's face and head. "I'm going to try something, okay?" He lifted up his thick, fluffy white tail and trailed it across Tai's face, doing with it what he had previously been doing with his hand. "Does this feel okay?" he asked curiously.

The hairs on Tai's arms poked straight up, it had given him chills that racked up his back and made the hairs on hi body stand straight up, "It gave me the chills if that count, but I suppose it feels pleasant." His smile was eased.

The younger male laughed lightly, letting his tail rest atop the other's head. "That's good, as long as it doesn't make you uncomfortable." He wrapped his arms around Tai's middle and pulled him against his abdomen; because Tai was laying down it was hard for Katsumi to bring him all the way up to his chest. However, he was comfortable in the position they were in. "Now you look like me," he teased, referring to how Tai's hair now looked white with the tail on his head.