Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

"It's almost pointless...I can't even see all of you if I were to look at you." murmured Tai softly, though his eyes opened again, making contact with his lover's, though his blind eyes still had the same color, the molten chestnut and honey color, it seemed a bit more...shiny, his other eye was shiny, and slightly glazed over.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The tears broke free when he saw his lover's eyes and he bit his lip. "I'm so sorry," he said quietly, his voice cracking. "It's my fault that you can't see." He dug his nails into his palms and looked away, his body trembling.

"Everything happens for a reason." murmured Tai flatly, his eyes closing momentarily before reopening, and he leisurely wrapped his lover up in his arms and held him close, warmly burying his nose into his hair, stroking his hand with his own, trying to soothe him.

Katsumi squeezed his eyes shut, sniffing softly. "How can you be so nice to me after the awful thing I've done? It doesn't make any sense."

"In my eyes you've done nothing wrong, Katsumi." Tai said softly, twirling some of his lover's hand around one of his fingers, continuing to try to soothe the younger male.

I don't believe you, he thought dejectedly, saying nothing in response this time and allowing Tai to play with his hair. He tried to calm his rapidly beating heart, but found that he couldn't make the guilty and sick feeling go away.

Tai felt almost frustrated at the moment, but it was only borderline, the true thing he was feeling was hurt. Quietly he pulled away from the younger male, knowing that no matter what he did, it wouldn't help him at all. "I should have just kept it to myself...this is why I knew that I should have never told you because then you'd pin it all on yourself, and you'd loathe yourself...I didn't want you to hate yourself...just please, understand the fact that I don't really care about my eye injury, just let it go, if it doesn't bother me, the fact that I can't see out of my eye, it shouldn't bother you if I myself don't even care about my own pain..."

Katsumi looked up at him again, unsure of how to reply. "I..." he stuttered, trying to make the words come out. "I just..." He trailed off, at a loss for words. He wanted so badly to forget about it all and let Tai hold him, but he couldn't help but feel responsible for all of this.

Tai couldn't think of anything else to say, though at this point he was sitting in a feedle position, his head resting between his knees, arms wrapped around his legs, to meet just where his head was, and his hands clasped together. Tai was waiting for Katsumi to say something, he didn't even know what to do.

Finally he decided on what to say. He reached out and put his hand on Tai's arm, letting him know that he was still there. "Don't say that I didn't do anything wrong," he murmured, "because I know that I did. But if you say that you forgive me...and really mean it...I'll feel better."

I can't really mean it if there's nothing to say 'you're forgiven' about...bu I suppose if it would make him happy, it will be okay. "You're forgiven, bocchan." said Tai softly, looking back up at his lover, and his two eyes stared at him as if he could actually fully see his lover. But in all facts, he couldn't, but he would still try to, even though h knew that it was impossible.

The neko nodded quickly and gave a tiny half-smile, the tears in his eyes slowly drying. He moved closer to Tai and sat beside him with his legs crossed instead of on his knees.

Tai continued his silence, staring at the beauty of the falling snow. His face lacked a smile or any aura that Tai was being himself at the moment, it was almost unlike him to have no facial expression around his lover.

Katsumi was slightly unnerved by Tai's odd behavior, but he was too afraid of upsetting him again to say something. Instead he just sat there quietly, staring at the cold grass with his sleeves pulled down over his hands and his arms limp by his sides.

Tai's warm amber eyes traced the area quietly, looking at the hole in the trees to see the cerulean sky, and then focused on the red flowers before plucking one, and placing it back behind under the whitette's ear gently and smiled

The smaller male was surprised to feel Tai's hand behind his ear and reached up to feel what had been placed there. His fingers brushed against the petals of the flower and he smiled more genuinely this time, feeling his heart flutter warmly.

Katsumi, who always wanted to be comforted, eagerly pushed himself back into Tai's arms, settling comfortably in place between his legs with his back against his chest. "I love you too," he replied truthfully.

Tai brought him as close as he could get him, just wanting to be able to feel close to the one he loved, just wanting this moment to last.

The flower gently tickled his ear, but the feeling was pleasant and made him feel relaxed. He closed his eyes for a brief moment before opening them and looking up at the trees surrounding them; another reason for why he liked it here was because there wasn't too much light, and he always preferred the dark due to his sensitive eyes.

Tai leaned back, and soon ended up on his back, holding the younger male down with him. Gently, he turned both of them on their sides, and just snuggled with him like he did earlier when they fell asleep together.

The neko held in a soft giggle, wrapping his arms around Tai's waist and cuddling up against him, putting their foreheads together. Their breath mixed together and made thin clouds in the air.

Tai planted the gentlest of kisses on his lover's lips, it was feather-light, and warm and welcoming. A soft honey amber danced in Tai's eyes like crisp fire.

Katsumi's face flushed lightly and he shyly kissed Tai back, keeping the contact soft. The worry and guilt was gone from his eyes, and they shone a brighter blue than before. Removing one hand from around Tai, he ran his fingers through the other's hair. "I like how it feels," he said quietly.

Tai smiled softly in return of his complement, a soft peach stain coating the bridge of his nose, eyes warm and gentle, "How sweet of you." But yet, he still felt in pain, and was not at ease, deep down, he didn't know what to do.