Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

"Hmm...g'afternoon, Sleeping Beauty." chuckled Tai gently, lifting his hand leisurely, lightly letting the hand fall on top of one of his lover's, playing with his fingers gently before intertwining them together.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

His blush deepened and he shifted in place, peeking out from behind his bangs at the other, head down. "Um...did you sleep well?" he asked lamely, unsure of how to respond to that. Plus, Tai's smile was making him feel self-conscious.

Tai seemed to zone out for a few seconds before answering the younger male, "I slept fine." He replied simply, not really wanting to get on the subjects of dreams or sleep; because in all due honesty, he sometimes really hated to sleep. The calmest sleep he'd get were the darkest and blankest ones, with no dreams.

The whitette nodded and lifted his head, looking around his room for his clock. He frowned when he didn't see it and swung his feet over the side of the bed, standing up and going over to his desk. He rummaged around and ended up finding his clock buried under a few loose pieces of clothes. "It's one o'clock," he confirmed, taking a moment to open the curtain covering his single window and looking out. He winced at the brightness, squinting. "I wonder why there's so many people outside..."

With a quick huff, the older male asked, "Do you think that anything good or bad is happening outside?" There was slight curiosity tainting his tone, a tired look lost in his eyes as he gazed at the wall.

Katsumi bit his lip as he narrowed his eyes in concentration. "It's hard to see, but they're all gathering around something." His pupils shrank and slit, and his focus increased. "I think there was an accident." His tail had started swishing back and forth agitatedly.

"Would you like to see what's going on outside?" question Tai softly, grasping the other's hand in his own hand again, his eyes a bit warmer this time, a bit worried about the scene outside, if it was an accident, he had a bad feeling about it.

It took him a moment to respond, and he ended up shaking his head. "N-no, I don't like crowds, and I'd just be in the way." He really just didn't want to know what was really going on. He held Tai's hand tightly and turned away from the window, letting the curtain fall back into place.

Tai scooted closer to his love, lengthy arms embracing the younger male, pulling him closer towards him. He said nothing, but continued to brace the younger male.

Katsumi put his head against Tai's shoulder and let out a quiet sigh, his fingers gently curling into the other's shirt. "Thank you for staying with me," he murmured.

"It's really no problem...I'd rather be by your side than anywhere else." said the chestnut-eyed male, soft honey amber warm and mellow in the darkened orbs.

Almost subconsciously the whitette glanced back towards the window. "What else should we do?" he asked softly. "We have the rest of the afternoon to stay together."

Thinking for a few moments, he almost let time slip by from them, zoning out to him seemingly for an hour, even though it was about two minutes, "Hmm...there's a place I'd like to show you, I think you'd like it, it's near my house, in the forest, but you'd have to ask your mom before you went, or we could write a note for her for when she gets home."

Katsumi focused his blue eyes on the other and nodded, a small smile stretching his lips. "Sure, that sounds nice. I'll get some paper..." He removed his fingers from Tai's shirt and pulled away, reaching out towards his desk and opening a drawer. He rooted through it until he found a short pencil and a scrap of notebook paper. Holding the pencil in his left hand, he scribbled a quick few sentences. "She'll find it if we leave it on the kitchen table."

"Okay, that sounds good." said Tai softly before questioning the whitette, "So you're a lefty?" The question referring to which hand he wrote with.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I am," he replied after stepping halfway into the hall. "Just another reason for people to think I'm weird." He then made his way into the kitchen and placed the note on the table, moving some random things out of the way so that it wasn't blocked.

Soundlessly, he walked next to him, a small yawn coming from his mouth as they walked. Carefully, he slipped his fingers between his lover's, and intertwined their fingers together, "Ready, Kat-kun?"

Katsumi looked up at Tai and nodded once again, squeezing his hand gently. "Yeah, I'm ready." His smile widened and he blushed slightly.

Tai lead him out the door, making sure that the door was secured and locked when they left. Leading him back towards his house, he just smiled the whole time they walked, but didn't talk.

The neko was content with the silence, wrapping both arms lightly around Tai's right arm and leaning against him. He had pulled his hood up to keep out the cold, and only the tips of his white ears could be seen from the top of the black sweatshirt. His tail had snaked its way up and under the baggy top, its fur also icy to the touch.

"Your body is always cold...why is that?" questioned Tai curiously, wondering since the first time they had touched why his lover's skin was so cold to the touch.

Katsumi's reply was not immediate, as he had to think about the question for a few minutes. Finally he replied with, "I'm not really sure why. I've just always been cold. I don't know if it has to do with me being...what I am, or if it would've been the same had I been human."

"I was just curious, I hope that you're not offended." murmured Tai gently, his chestnut eyes mellowing into a slick honey color.

- - - Updated - - -

"I was just curious, I hope that you're not offended." murmured Tai gently, his chestnut eyes mellowing into a slick honey color.

- - - Updated - - -

"I only asked out of curiosity and slight concern, I wanted to make sure that you weren't sick...I've never met someone so cold before in my life, not saying it's a bad thing, it's something that makes you unique...more special, well, at least in my eyes...I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way." His eyes had drifted towards the forest up ahead of them.

He shook his head before laying it against Tai's shoulder. "I don't mind. I've always wondered why too." He lapsed into silence after that, contemplating his abnormal body temperature.

Tai enjoyed the silence that came after it, loving the sound of the wind that swept by, and the smell of sweet pine. Staring at the forest ahead, he soundlessly guided the neko towards the forest entrance.