07-Sins 「The Legend of Vitia」 .. GROUP RPG feat. †:Faust:† ..

Saga

Crap. Let me re-try it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ah, really? That's strange because I've not really fully read anyone's character sheet. Just skimmed through them because how I get to know other characters is by role-playing them. Many apologizes. Ah, twins? Yours is Lust, right? I don't mind. :] It'll make things interesting.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• 「viviD

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

I feel like it'll be much more awesome. I know that Lust and Greed usually mistaken (I dunno how to word this) to be the same with a difference but well, I can see that your character and mine are quite similar in a sense.

In fact, I think they'll both make quite a team with their personalities but that's just my imagination taking control. XD And their abilities/skills, and their weapon! 8D

Since Riku doesn't have a last name or at least be like 'twins' in a sense? Well. Haha, I hope you don't mind or am I the only one? ^^;

I'm not annoying, am I? D8 otl. *facepalm*

To make it more easy:

time to start? :3

You're not annoying at all. :]

I do like your thinking, though. :] I like the idea of them being twins since they would be a pretty good pair.

Hmm... Riku has a last name [Tanaka] but if you'd like, you can PM me and we can discuss their back stories or something? Whichever you prefer, I'm game for it.

I already have an idea about it. :'D Fraternal Twins separated when they were born. *A* Like some tradition or something? I dunno how the sins (or anti-sins) are born though, but if they're (the anti-sins) years older due to their counterpart (sin) then it'll be like at first, they were one but then got separated into Gluttony and Lust.

My character can be the older one if you prefer the youngest twin. 83 Since they have similarities (different yet somehow similar, can't deny the same type of weapon though). XD

Ha ha. You already talk about plot and i am like: "Hm. Now i need to think about it too. Gon needs to tame all of them after all...."

Well anyway, i guess something comes to my mind but if not i hope i can discuss it with you. :3

Oh I see what you doing there

and
Making pairs already :p

Lloyd: Think hard on how you're gonna tame us. This feels like a game that i'm gonna enjoy a lot!*smirks*

Well, it is not needed all sins to know each other. One can be student at uni, other can work at some shop when they are humans. Many different possibilities. The human has to find us by committing the certain sin and make the chant, so he summons us and force himself into our realm. That's why I let

be first with the post.

Though remember that the human needs all of you to force himself into my realm and only then to chant. Because Ryuu doesn't like to show up, he has a reason not to.

Just think of a sexy way to pop into the plot since your are the sin of Lust. I've already found a good way of entering the rp. No spoilers will be given until then! Buahahahaha~

Just admit it! Ryuu-chan is shy and doesn't won't to come out!:p

Btw do we have to meet the human from the first post? I mean right after we enter the human realm etc we will meet him or track him? Stupid question, i might know the answer already but wonna make it sure.

Okay, the plan is the next one. We can appear in human forms on Earth. But we switch to our 'dark side' only when a sin is committed and we are 'close by', without even trying. It's like blood to vampire,as an effect. In other words, when any of us pass by some sinner that did something very awful - we transform. But there is another way to summon us even if we are not close by the sinner. Once the sin is committed, the chant has to be spoken right away. It's like a spell for the certain sin to be forced into their true form/nature. This way, the gates to the Realms are wide open for the summoner.

You don't need to meet the human, all of you (some might want to in case they notice the beast within the boy). Per say, your character is ending their shift at work and suddenly the striking pain in chest hits since the human is summoning him. And it is a force/order he cannot deny.

Once the human gets in the Realm, depending on the Realm itself they have to find their way to the core of the so said Realm where the sin is. Since all of us are sins, you can have fun with him while he is in your Realm. Play a game with him of death-life; rape him; have some twisted conversation with him; or make him do something in order to claim you as his servant. The decision is all yours.

However, I want to make the oldest and most strongest sin a different case. His Realm is Nothingness, a Realm that cannot be found/opened unless it is the other six sins' powers united. You will force the gates of Pride's Realm open along with the human. Once you enter it, the human has to start chanting right away or the darkness (image fully dark space....nothing else. Just a dark mist, black ink/fog spreading around....empty and nothing else) will swallow you all.

Pride doesn't often take his human form for a reason that only Wrath knows about (since he is the second strongest sin). So, basically Pride rarely shows up, the favorite one of Hell can't be easy to be spotted/tamed or anything. So, the idea is all of us to submit to the human, but how you make Lucifer's favorite sin submit? It's impossible, it's like asking Hell to submit. Thus during the fight with me, you will be losing...before I feast on the human's soul (all ready to kill him), he has to say three words in Latin. Words that Wrath will tell him before hand,only in between them, not letting the human know why actually these three words can make Pride submit -'Mortem enim peccatóris' (Translated as 'death for the sinner'/'for death of the sinner'). I will reveal to you why he doesn't like his human form, why these words have effect on him and why he lets all the nothingness disappear and submit to the human. If I let you know now, it won't be so interesting ;P

Ooooh, awesome. I see. Let's officially staaaaaaaaaaaaart! 8D I CAN'T WAIT OmFG.

your turn~

You there...have one hell of a plot twist. I like plot twists gimme more!O.o

So sins can smell pples sin and change to their real form? That's cool! Also can't wait to fight Mr.Pride!:p

O.o

Well i guess i will figure out a way to tame the sins, it's not like Gonshiro is all that dumb and innocent you know? XP