07-Sins 「The Legend of Vitia」 .. GROUP RPG feat. †:Faust:† ..

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

No worries! I too am using a different symbol. XD

Too bad my Lust isn't like that. And he's a seducer. (; *cackles*

I dunno. Extra? XD First symbol for human? Haha.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• 「viviD

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

I wonna be wearing yukata!!! Oh..i could get dressed like Koujaku from dramatical murderer or something close

YES. YUKATA. YES. KOUJAKU. /faints.

Already done with his anti-personality opposite of his sin personality. Please don't confuse or tease him after I post thy bio. XD

Working on abilities.

OPTIONAL

install this

and this

for appearance.

+ RPG OST

2ytv58y.jpg

Sin title

Lust

Sin symbol

Sin Realm

Dimension of ice and snow with the temperature of −273.15° Celsius. "Absolute Zero". Only at first. As time goes by, the cold temperature lowers until −80.50° Celsius, approximately after 24 hours. In Q's hands, he can make his victim hallucinate. {ex. you think you're in your village doing your usual chores and interact with people but in reality; you're still in his world, slowly going cold without even feeling it.} It lasts 15-30 minutes. He can use it after 5 hours of the victim being in his world. He has the power to make buildings. His realm's, at times, goes out of whack. It'll blizzard and in a blink of an eye, suddenly goes calm. Usually random. (For some reason, it looks like his world connects to his (lack of) emotions. Hinting about something.)

Sin Chant Script

I desire, I seek,

the fire of passion, the burning desire,

bring me the lust of satisfaction,

satisfy my hunger for pleasure,

give me what I require,

caress with thy finesse,

thou art is what I need,

badly, desperately,

end this madness that devours me,

the epitome of lust,

come to me

Named as human

Q XStrauss

(pronounced as 'ex-stros')

He named himself.

Sin Personality

LUST . noun . \ˈləst\

: a strong feeling of sexual desire

: a strong desire for something

He does sex like one breathes air. It doesn't matter if he's the top or bottom as long as there's pleasure, especially an extreme one. Kinky, manipulative and an excellent seducer. He's the type that annoys people; a rude, mean bastard; in other words, the 'bully type'. He's also an S&M, rude, have I ever told you that he's also a bastard? A maniacal psychotic who will not hesitate to laugh at you in any situation he finds humorous. Pleasure, pleasure, sex, pleasure- he's addicted to it. Sneaky, and also has an IQ of 200 and more. Curses often, a typical bad boy. Refers to himself as X QStrauss (pronounced as 'kyu-stros'.) and doesn't like it when he's called Q. Or just goes by 'Lust', doesn't matter as long as he doesn't get called by other names and by 'Q'.

Anti-sin Personality

Silent, quiet, cold as ice. Will not speak, no matter what but when he does, it's usually monotone, robotic with no life, he acts like a child though from time to time. Complete opposite of his sin self; he is oblivious and doesn't know anything about sexual like sexual intercourse, pleasure, anything about lust despite having an IQ of 200 or more. He will show curiously and might ask you one or two or more questions if you're lucky. Straightforwardly blunt. He doesn't trust strangers and will show signs of cautiousness, sometimes subtle. Slightly clingy. Always alone. But he likes to learn how to feel emotions, to the point of obsessing about it sometimes, he's willing to learn slowly.

Weapon

The Feather on his hand from the picture.

But his main is

(Of course, the one that the girl carries.)

Abilities

Zakroy Glaza

In just a span of one minute, you see everything and the you don't. You hear your inner voice chanting what you desired the most, mocking you, laughing down at you. Your inner nightmares. How long has time pass? And then you're back, but is it reality? How long has time pass? You open your eyes, check the time; seconds. But it felt forever.

Sozdavat, Unichtozhit.

The ability to create weapons, tools, objects and use it for themselves. He can also create animals if he desire so. They're cold to touch and if you do touch one of his creations, the body part you used will slowly cover in ice unless you distance yourself for a moment.

Zamorazhivat

Uses to lower one's body temperature or around the prey. Cold. He can manipulate both snow and ice, the weather is nice and then everything is covered in ice, he can use it to freeze his enemies or just distract them.

He has other abilities as well (other than ice but not much), of course, his powers has weaknesses.

It will be revealed in the story.

Position

Seke

Q likes to learn more about 'emotions', birds, ice, snow. Not much is known about his likes.

Lust or X likes pleasure, pain, sex, bdsm, more sex, suffering, more sex, blood, more sex, more pleasure, challenge and more sex. etc.

Dislikes

Q dislikes when he doesn't find the answer to his curiosity, heat, bullies, mean people, etc.

X dislikes when things don't go his way, purity, goody two-shoes, love, affection, etc.

Motto

Q's Motto

"Knowledge and Emotions. Both are important, correct? That's why I want to learn more."

X's Motto

"Sex, pain, desires. Everything doesn't matter as long as the pleasure is there."

i... don't know what to write in the abilities.

i kinda rushed it.

geck.

please point out my mistakes for me. ill edit it.

thank you very much. c:

About? o.o

My character? XD

...huh, I really liked the chant the most. lolol.

I... I think you're going to have trouble 'taming' Lust. *scratches head*

Tried doing something new. Fond wise and charachter. :)

newcreate.php?text=Gonshiro&name=Moonlight%20Shadow.ttf&size=40&style_color=4D3717

newcreate.php?text=Theme&name=Shelter%20Me.ttf&size=20&style_color=4F3914

4HiXH.jpg

newcreate.php?text=Name&name=Cursif.ttf&size=20&style_color=4D3717

Gonshiro Hijikoto

newcreate.php?text=Age&name=Cursif.ttf&size=20&style_color=4D3717

17 Years

newcreate.php?text=Gender&name=Cursif.ttf&size=20&style_color=4D3717

Male

newcreate.php?text=Position&name=Cursif.ttf&size=20&style_color=4D3717

Seke

newcreate.php?text=Weapon&name=Cursif.ttf&size=20&style_color=4D3717

newcreate.php?text=Likes&name=Cursif.ttf&size=20&style_color=4D3717

Dogs, Takoyaki, meditation, candy

newcreate.php?text=Dislikes&name=Cursif.ttf&size=20&style_color=4D3717

Has a cat allergy, tangy food, cities

newcreate.php?text=Personality&name=Cursif.ttf&size=20&style_color=4D3717

Since he grew up without a family or even someone who he can call friend, he is rather carefully around others. Though he is open to learn and to adapt. He is easily frightened but tries to hide it. Otherwise, he is really nice to have around. You can describe Gonshiro as calm, collected, friendly and outgoing. If there is something bothering him he will tell you. He isn't rash at all and rather thinks his actions over before executing them.

newcreate.php?text=History&name=Cursif.ttf&size=20&style_color=4D3717

Gonshiro grew up without a family. He didn't know them and nobody told him. He can only remember his past from his fourth birthday onward. Gon woke up near a burning house, probably his own. The village people hated him, saying things like 'He was at fault for their death. Cursed Child' and so on. Nobody took it uppon himself to take care of him so he did so himself. At least he tried. The first eight years or something along the lines he had been living in poverty and begged daily on the main street. He was able to survive and started to work as a bounty hunter which gave him more money to live with. At the age of fifteen he found out about the curse he possesses.

As told on the front page already, Gonshiro is the human boy cursed with the 'Curse of Vitia'. The old goddess sent him on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and form sort of a contract with them to keep the beast inside himself. During his travels to solve the riddle he took up a few bounty jobs and started training daily. Many years had passed since then though without much success. Gonshiro wasn't even able to solve the riddle until today. So here starts the last year he will be able to contract the 'Sins'.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably i will. XD

Appearance:

rxg1.jpg

Human Name:Lloyd

Eye colour:Yellow

Hair colour:Black-bluish

Body: Slim

Sin title:

Greed

Sin symbol:

Brand-detail.jpg

Sin Realm:

His realm is knows as ''The lost Realm''. Non of the other sins has found that realm. Greed has the power to make his realm inaccessible and invisible to others with the powers of wind. A corrupted castle floating on the air, no, everything floats on the air. Million unique objects floating everywhere. He usually stays at the last floor, at the top of the casle where he sits on his throne and has a view to the whole realm. There is one big door behing the throne that he keeps something hidden.(will reveal them while rping)

Sin Chant Script:

The world is mine. I desire everything. Non will steal them from me. Always lusting for what others have. Suck what they love away from them and devour them, leaving them empty.

Named as human:

Lloyd

Sin Personality:

He is the King of everything. Yes he is spoiled and he likes to get hold of anything that he likes...ANYTHING. He is usually quiet and speaks only when it's necessary. He has good manners but not all the times. He is strong and he would never let anyone take what he owns.

Anti-sin Personality:

He is a happy-lucky-go person. He loves everything and he is curious to learn more about different things. He is weak tho and afraid to fight back. He is realy shy at first and always hiding from others as result that some people doesn't notice his existance. He wouldn't order anyone to do something for him.

Weapon:

Poisonus daggers.

(see the daggers in this photo)

8n9w.jpg

Abilities:

-Sicam de a'ris

He creates an invisible expansion of his blades that they can cut anything withought the victim even realizing it.

-Furtum

He can wrap air around him and become invisible. It's a strong stealth that can sneak attack the victim and kill it.

-Praefocabilis

He uses magic to trap the victim into a trap where there is no air. The victim will die eventually. He can ither do the opposite, fill the victims lungs with oxygen till the body explodes and gets dismembered.

-Corpus Volitare

With air he can make the victim his puppet. He can kill him or use him.

Position:

Uke

He likes silence. He needs that so that he can think on how he is going to get a hold of the things he wants. He loves unique, interesting things and love cats.

Dislikes:

He hates it when he doesn't get the things he want by the time he wants. He hates people who are not respecting him. Everyone should obey him or else they will taste his sharp blades.

Motto:

''This world belongs to me. I am the King of everything after all!''

Hur hur hur. Being impatient now are we

? :D

I am stalking the threads though too. :p

Yeeaaaah, I can't! I'm impatient when I get too excited! XD

Stalking this 24/7 but I'd get more impatient.

5 more profiles to go... ;AA;

LOL. LIES! XDD

relax*massage your shoulders* I think that it's impossible for u to relax...xD

*bounces in my seat* Fusososososo~ I caaaan't! Relaaaax! \(⊙ヮ⊙\)

yes, impossibly so. *still bouncing in my seat* WHEREEEE. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻