07-Sins 「The Legend of Vitia」 .. GROUP RPG feat. †:Faust:† ..

Saga

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• 「viviD

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

Okay. I took my time, to think things over. So. I give Lust to Saki because I promised that character way before ViViD gave up on it (since I was wondering if to reopen the RP, so Saki asked if I do so, to keep Lust for her). However, I need one more, new, character. And because Teesie wrote first in this thread after I announce reopening, I give the slot to them. The new character will be an immortal human. Who can be mage, wizard...whatever. The reason is because he needs to help the human with the sins. It took him so many years to read the riddle and now suddenly he is untouchable, ready to tame strong sins. It doesn't make much sense since he is mortal. So he needs a partner in his journey. The new character must have the following trails:

* Immortality;

* Quickness of mind;

* Strong knowledge of magic, spells, chants and historical knowledge in the term of religion and how sins 'work';

* Mysterious and secretive;

* Due to his immortality and knowledge, to be able to read/speak ancient languages such as Sanskrit, Egyptian and Latin;

* To have some relation to one of the sins, up to Teesie's choice what relation and to whom;

* Coldblooded.

So, as soon as I have Lust and the Immortal Human's sheets posted here, I will add them in the list of players + restartig 07-sins! Thank you for the interest and the patience, guys! (:

Vual Nix Semyazza

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZLxFPOfuoHnLgNClQGfByAJeX89IJidrPyIoDZSlcHbhPPJ8LgQ

Name: Vual Nix Semyazza

Position: Seme

Likes: Sealing sins, being recognized for his powers, learning new tome scriptures, practicing magic spells, mastering skills and sharing past experiences.

Dislikes: Absurdity, obnoxiousness, strong opponents and following demands/rules.

Personality: Due to Vual learning scriptures of the bible, ancient languages and magic spells, he could be overly cocky. Not liking much of a delay either, he wasn't very patient, the male could be called pushy as he forces one to perform their actions quickly. Vual didn't mind being known as an asshole, the absurd people around him didn't understand him. All so clueless with little to nothing to live for. The dark haired male also was greedy for power and praise, he knew the only one able to stop the damnation of darkness from overflowing the earth was himself.

History: Every since the age of five the man was always so interested in the bible, the seven deadly sins being what caught his interest most. At a young age he noticed that avoiding them all was almost near impossible. Saying that one has never sinned would be a lie, right? Vual noticed that every action one could do fell into a category; whether it was buying expensive gifts, wanting to be seen, or simpler thing like having a zeal for a certain doing.

At the age of nineteen the dark haired man was already living on his own, having moved out at the age of seventeen. Studying the bible as well as different languages was his passion. Sanskrit, Egyptian and Latin were all languages that Vual had learned and surprisingly mastered. It was most difficult to conquer the ancient scriptures of each cultural language, but he succeeded around the age of twenty four. Being pulled so greatly by the knowledge the man had gotten himself into situations he never thought could happen upon earth. Yet everything was a mystery, only those blind to the world didn't know that the world harvested more than just strange people. Demons was upon the earth as well, ones that came in the form of the seven deadly sins.

Studying the ancestral past of his family Vual had learned that the reason for his sin was unavoidable, in his mind. The dark haired male found that not only was greed a selfish way to be, the sin was a relative of his. Ancient scriptures showed the man bound to hell for greed was of kin.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Appearance:

2u8jksz.jpg

Named as human:

Luke

Anti-sin Personality:

Purity, Very shy and keeps to himself Hardly speaks much and retains his normal composure, Those his looks give him that ‘I require your full attention’ he doesn’t really want that attention, He keeps silent at the moments that require him to be a social butterfly. He Remains as a shadow as he pushes threw crowds. Wont use curse words and has a shy atmosphere around him.

Sin title:

Lust

Sin Personality:

Lust is a fanatic about sex He prefers to receive the pleasures rather than be the one to give them, He loves his looks and works hard on making himself look utterly irresistible to anyone who bares an eye toward him. He’s considered a Social Butterfly; He goes about offering himself to the extremities of pleasure. He Swears off and onn usually when he doesn’t get what he wants.

Sin symbol:

An Upside down Crown Right below the Right Eye.

Tattoo reference 21awrax.jpg

Sin Realm:

A wonderful Velvet like room at normal temperatures, candles all over with lovely Roses spread about the room. The Post room gives the allure of a wonderful wonderland of pure seduction and bliss. Red’s and Pink's are the colors that are spread across the room even vases full of roses of reds, pinks and whites are spread across the room. The room Smells much like Vanilla and chocolate

Sin Chant Script:

Your desires, My body.

Your love, My pleasure.

I give them to you.

I surrender my screams to you.

Weapon:

Whip

Abilities:

Seductive Glance

Though its name gives its power away its merely an illusion that sustains the target into an illusionary world where all dreams can become the thought to be reality. Its objective is to give the target a full Hard on no matter his orientation. Can Only Be Used As A Last Resort, Only Used 1 Time a day. (Until Claimed)

Desire Diary

This is simply an Out loud Desire from the target, Basically tells Lust what the target truly wants and how they think Though the target doesn’t actually Speak Lust Can hear the thoughts of the selected target. The desires loudness is based off of the Closeness that Luke/Lust is to the target when used.

Rose Wrap

When the target has been caught by the weapon (Whip) this can be used to send the target into a euphoria with the Sweet scent of Rosses and Candles the Target begins to feel Hot and Act on pure instinct that the Body wants. (Only works when the whip is touching or wrapped around the target)

Position:

Uke

Lust: Being the bottom, Flirting, Sex, teasing, Velvet (reds, purples, pinks), Being the Main attraction

Luke: Enjoys being alone and in a corner, Reading books, Being a good boy.

Dislikes:

Lust: anything that doesn’t involve sex or any fun, Being the one on top, Not being spoken about.

Luke: Anything dealing with sex, Being a social Butterfly, Being the main attraction.

Motto:

Lust: “Let’s Make your Desires, My pure Pleasures.”

Luke: “Only Faith and Devotion can provide the correct answers”

I hope thats Okay I tried hard to make the chant work, But if theirs any suggestions i'd love to hear them

Thanks

for the mention, or else I would never notice. ^^ Alrighty~ I'll post now~

Nop :)

It's just one of my habbits when i rp to mention the next one in case they forgotten~xD

I am a bit sick but nothing serious thank god. And you? :)

Sorry couldn't reply at all the last few days. I was sick and i actually needed to work until the 23th. And i need to work on the 27th and the 30th. I hope nobody minds if i don't reply that often or much. :D