07-Sins 「The Legend of Vitia」 .. GROUP RPG feat. †:Faust:† ..

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Wow, hope you get will soon! Well, i'll good. Could be better withought having so much h/w for the holidays but that's okay!

Hope you won't get tired at work!:)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• 「viviD

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

Ahaha. Don't worry, thankfully its rather low on customers this year so its fine. :) Thank god i don't have homework anymore but well, working all day isn't that cool anyway. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm so sorry about replying so late.

It seems I will be able to only come online during the weekends (Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday for me) but I'll try and reply during the weekdays.

And, who's next?

i΄ve only got one question. How do they turn from their sin form to humans? Do they know it when they change? Also in their human form they don΄t know about them being a sin?

|| Hmmm.

1. When they are in calm state and clear mind. The sin form is brought out because of sinners and 'filthy souls'. Kinda summoned to work? XD. So, after it's finished and all, whenever the sin wants they can switch back to their human form.

2. However, in their human form they've got no idea that they are sins. Only Pride is aware even in human form because this is his curse, to never forget the soul he didn't judge and he looks just like him. So, even as human is aware. Though he rarely takes any form, just some dark ink/smoke/mist/whatever - Nothingness. XD

3. Though I am thinking to twist something and make Pride forget who he is after a certain appearance of Satan who wants to stop the sins from helping the human. After all Satan welcomes with two arms the Antichrist. I haven't thought much of it since the RPG goes very slow.

okay i got it now xD

btw i have to say that i΄ve got a problem and when i΄m throu pc the box(reply box) won΄t open for me so i might have to post throu mobile. In any case i might make mistakes and stuff...

|| You have some add-on/extension which causes this. Check your extensions and remove what you don't use.

it wasn't the add-ons/extensions just fixed it. It was the Cached Web Content. But now everything is fine~ Thanks tho :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't want this rp to close! If someone can't post or hr is late the next one should post...... I don't know. .....

what do you say?

We are waiting on the next poster I believe is leia but I could be wrong as for who posts next that all depends on weather or not saga wants to continue it.

Oh, now I understand. Silly me thought you were talking of another poster. (hits head) True, it is Saga's choice

If we keep going it's

's turn. It's up to you

- - - Updated - - -

If we keep going it's

's turn. It's up to you