07-Sins 「The Legend of Vitia」 .. GROUP RPG feat. †:Faust:† ..

Saga

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• 「viviD

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
go go power rangers!! xD

Lloyd : X-Xtrauss(did i got is right?) u are impatient again?

Q: *blinks, blankly looks at Lloyd and tilts head* Excited? *thinks* ...No. Not me... and it's XStrauss...

MAH BBY Q~! *cuddles Q*

Q: *indifferent* Stop..

I'm the excited one. *A*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This is Q XStrauss, the guy who wants to learn more emotions because it seems that he doesn't even feel one! o:

MY POOR BBY! ヽ(´□`。)ノ

But if it's X QStrauss. Shit happens. I DON'T LIKE X BECAUSE HE'S AN ASSHOLE. *rages* stfu you, X! 凸(`0´)凸

that is all~~

Ryuu: Why not tie him up? I bet he is into such kinks. *cold gaze dancing upon the other two sins, while his grins is so static*

Lloyd: Ah Ryuu that's one hell of a good idea but you won't have him! This human belongs to me!*gives Ryou the cold gaze back at him*

X: *sneers* Heh! That human's ass is mine. Unless... *licks lips* you wanted foursome? *laughs crazily* I don't care as long as there's sex. HYAHAHAHA!

Q: *tilts head* Sex...? *has a blank with a hint of confused face*

GODDAMMIT, X. Don't contaminate my baby Q! ᕙ(`皿´)╯

Ryyu: *pretty blank expression* Are you two idiots? *lifts chin up to point to Lust* I mean to tie up that brat over there. As for the human *tilts head to side, blank strands of hair caressing his cheek as a chuckle of tease escapes him* Pft.

X: *doesn't really care as long as there's pleasure* Does it look like I fucking care what you're talking about? But hah! So fucking kinky but if it's this bastard *rudely points at his anti-self* then fucking hell of a no shitty thank you!

Q: *has no clue what everyone's talking about* ?

Ryuu: *cocks a brow* Oi, don't you have some guts to talk to me like that, brat? *doesn't like someone to be rude to his precious self*

X: HYAHAHAHA! *grins insanely* You fucking think you have the skills, bastard? Show me! Show me what you fucking got! AHAHAHA!

...im outta here. D8

Q: ???

Lessgo, Q. ;u;

Ryuu: *rustles to side as comfortable on his chair, head tilted as his cheek against the back of hand and gently set onto the knuckles; stares pretty much expressionless* What. I haven't even started and you're being pretty loud. Interesting.

X: Kaha! I'm always fucking loud, asshole! What? You don't fucking know? HAH! Interesting? *leers* I'll show you interesting, motherfucker. KAHAHAHAHA!

Lloyd: Wait wait wait! If the brat is not the human who the hell is the brat Ryuu?

Hah! X take u're filthy perverted hands off that human. He is my special collection!

Gonshiro:.....Mistress, i am just acting as if i never heared anything if you do too right?

Well....you do need to tame them so you need to take care of them too....and the damage they will be causing.

Gon: Even if i am getting beaten up by them for interfering?

Thats your responsibility. <.>

Gon: Yeah because you created me, so your at fault.

.....i got no argument to that actually....you just need to live with it i guess. :p

Gon:.....