07-Sins 「The Legend of Vitia」 .. GROUP RPG feat. †:Faust:† ..

Saga

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• 「viviD

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

Ryuu: *fully ignores Lust and turns to Greed* I believe you all haven't gotten too smart from the last time we gathered. *prideful stare, as always looking down on people*

Gon:....urgh, stay away please. I don't want to be part of your collection. *trying to keep Lloyd off of him*

Well, Gonshiro will have it hard with the sins, let's see how things are going to turn out. XD I am so excited already. :3

Lloyd: Dear Ryuu, you've never stopped being such a dick with everyone. How much i would like to make you an empty doll for my collection!*looks at Ryuu with an angry look on his face*

Why not, human? You will look perfect on the shelf! You are already mine anyway!

Lloyd: Don't you dare look down on me!*graps you from your shirt and looks close at you with an agry look* Even if i were to make you a part of my collection you would be hidden. Not worth to be seen!

Ryuu: *calmly averts his gaze to the hand holding him in a tight grip by the shirt, then lifts chin up to stare at the eyes of Greed* That sin suits you indeed well. *tilts head to side* But don't forget that I am the root of all of you. *grins darkly*

Lloyd: Ugh..*ready to step back but then again his grip tighen up more* Shut up! I do not belong to anyone! I'm free! Ah...*pauses for a second* Ahahahah...now that i think of it having Pride as a doll wouldn't be bad! It almost makes me excited. Then i'll own all sins! Ahahahaha*paranoid laugh*

My character has issues.....BIG issues!xD

Ryuu: Ah, so troublesome. *lifts hand to set it onto the other's hand, slender fingers wrapped onto the fist to spread it open as bend the palm backwards with a threat to break it* Cut the crap, if you were a human I'd have corrupted you by now.

Lloyd: D-damn it you bastard!*tries to get my hand away* You should cut the crap. I'm not a human so it's pointless thinking of that. Thinking that you can rule us all, tch pisses me off but makes me want to take hold of you*gives a mocking smile filled with malice*

Gon: Would you two stop it please? You can kill- wait i still need both of you to cure my curse so don't kill each other but you can beat each other up in the rp.

Gon having guts right now. It is only a matter of time before he is reaping what he sows. Probably very soon. :p

Ryuu: *grimaces* My bad. *lets go of the palm, obviously not bothered by the words, but then again....turns attention to the human* Me? Helping a human? Ha! *gets up as his dark and foggy mantle around spreads like black ink* Don't joke around.

Lloyd: Yeah right...bastard.*still pissed off* Oh? Gon-chan you here? Don't get bothered by Pride, come here*smirks* Ofc i'll help you...if you help me too*gives a creepy smile with a dark aura dancing around him*

Btw when are we gonna start the rp?

Gon: ....well i don't want to die yet so i am in need to your help. So you want something in return for my help or rather how am i able to confince you? You sins all seem the same in that aspect, not wanting to help 'humans'. And no Lloyd, i rather not i can feel that you are planing something and i guess it won't be good for me.

Well if Gon doesn't have an insight then who does? :p But hm, i am seriously thinking about the ways to rp this. The sins won't help him without their own gain i guess....

And btw, we start probably when Burned had postes his/her charachter. :3

Lloyd: Ho? You hear that baka-Ryuu? Little human needs our help. It's so amusing. Hey human..beg for it!*smirks*

Yeap..my character is definitely has issues!xD

Oh i thought that she/he did. Oke we will wait then~~

Gonshiro: You do know that i also got a name right? And also, i might be in need of your help but if it's something i don't like doing then i would rather die and give someone else the curse. At least they might be able to convince you. *walks away but still saying something* Besides i never met such bad willed people like you but i guess that's to be expected since your 'SINS'. All comming from the negativ emotions of a human. Oh my, so i was partly giving birth to you since i am greedy, pridish and so on? Ha.

......your digging your own grave there actually.

Gon: And? I will die either way if they don't help. *not even looking at the Sins*

....i guess he is mad? Or i am just in a bad mood myself and i am affecting him?.......Can't be, i am actually pretty happy right now. :D (weird human sighted here, don't question me >.

Lloyd: Oh well excuse me*bends and whispers into your ear* Gon-Shi-ro~*blows inside your ear* Well excuse me for being such a badass sin!*smirks*

-human form-

Eh? What did i just said...this is so confusing...what happened to me?QwQ *teary eyes**super cute blushing*

Rolf i'm happy too for some reason

Whoaaaa, everything's going crazy. o_o Who started the idea of letting the characters have a say in recruitment threads?!! ヾ。・゚゚・(>д

X: That would be you, stupid bitch.

... what did you just called me? 눈‸눈

X: I called you 'bitch', bitch. Are you fucking deaf?? It's your fault you let the fucking idiot talk- I think he was called 'Iori Sengoku' from Fuckingcles of Fag-Gama. who fucking cares anyway. Can I fuck you now? Then kill you, ugly bitch.

........... oh. And no! I hate you, X! ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[Eyes are gray.]

Sin title:

Gluttony.

Sin symbol:

Sin Realm:

A world encased in glistening crystals that shine with the dull light glinting at the heart of most larger crystals. Nothing at all makes a sound in this Sin's world unless caused by a living soul. It is a place where one can easily get trapped while gazing at it's crystallized beauty.

Sin Chant Script:

He who craves more than he needs,

Consumed by pleasures and needless desires,

A heart that is cold as his domain,

Consuming all until nothing remains,

I call upon you to come forth.

Named as human:

Riku Tanaka

Sin Personality:

Being a gluttonous sin, everything is never enough. He always desires more to use and throw away. Money, food, everything. Anything that can be used, he wants more. Small amounts are just never enough to satisfy his desire to waste it all away. Riku has a cold heart and is very manipulative to get what he wants and more.

Anti-sin Personality:

Riku opposite personality to his sin is very careful with what he uses. He never uses more than what he has to. He's quite warm towards others but prefers to keep to himself most of the time.

Weapon:

Abilities:

Illusion;

Ability to make people see things that are not there. The person is unaware they are trapped in an illusion.

Crystallize;

Freezes the victim instantly and over a short amount of time, they'll begin to be encased in crystals. Becoming a living statue until they die of suffocation.

Position:

Seme.

Wealth, material things, being left alone to do as he pleases.

Dislikes:

Annoyances.

Motto:

“Everything is never enough.”

Not my best work since I don't normally do character sheets, but it'll do.

Oooh, just in time for my semester break. :'D

...is it fine to have the same style weapon?

My character uses a scythe too. o3o

I fine some similarities between your character and mine.

The abilities are kinda similar (though the first one is kinda similar to thy sin realm) and the weapon.

Awesomeeeeee. Can they be like, twins, please? D8

i can't see you're char's picture and the symbol. I don't if the other's can see it o.O