Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

He deserved that, I thought and started to cook some easy-to-eat food for him. He didn't like liquid food with gluey sensation when chewing. So, I'd braise some veggies with spice to wake him up to work. Then came along the head chef, he asked me if I knew that where was the prince 'coz he didn't hear he laughed as usual. I shook my head and told him after I finished cooking, I'd go to see him soon....

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Kazuya went back into his dorm and took his clothes from bed and slowly started to dress. Then he decided to pay a visit to his son to be the first to say "Happy Birthday" to him. But when he arrived into his room nobody was there. "Where is my son?" he yelled so loud that 5 servitors came to see what's wrong.

I heard noises all around the hall while i was walking to the prince's room. There's something wrong I thought and I ran fast there. Then I saw Kazuya and lots of colleagues stood around him. All seemed worried and frightened, then I asked someone and the answer was no one saw where the prince was. I started looking around and tried to find him outside and someone followed me then.

Kazuya was like crazy. Where he son could be? What if someone kidnapped him? "Go all to search for my son" he yelled and ran back to his room to take his sword. He then got out into the garden with his sword into his hand when he saw his son was playing with his aunt. "Your Majesty what are you doing with the sword? Do you want to scary the Prince? his sister asked and bowed. Kazuya throw the sword and ran to hug his son.

Oh my gosh.... I saw the prince was in his father's arm, it's alright for all of us. I heard Kazuya blamed his sister about taking out his son without telling anyone then he held the prince and walked away and put down the sword on the ground. I grabbed it and followed both of them behind. I hoped Kazuya'd be calm down really soon..

"Hiro please feed my son while I'm having my breakfast with my guests. It's everything ready?" Kazuya asked him after kissing his son. Hiro nodded and Kazuya left the room in a hurry. "Good morning Your Majesty" the guests bowed and waited for Kazuya to seat down before they seated themselves. "Did you sleep well Your Majesty?" his brother asked. "Oh yes I did" Kazuya lied "I'm just a little excited for the party tonight".

The prince seemed hungry, he ate a lot food I cooked for him. His hair grew up a bit. Why I could watch and did feel like I wanted to stay closer to him like this. And for sure, I couldn't let him go out of my eye sight from now on. I saw Kazuya's face when he'd tried to find the prince. I didn't want him to feel upset and sad anymore. Ehh?? Why I had to feel sympathy to that cold-heart king like him too? WHY????

After the breakfast Kazuya and his men guests decided to have a little hunter into the palace woods while the women gathered together to discuss about the new fashion and their clothes for the party. Kazuya felt better after he was able to breathe the fresh air of the morning and wanted to show to all guests his hunter skills.

Hunter game was really famous and well known as "Brave Sign" for all men here. But why I really feel unwell with that. First i refused to go with them but the leader chef wanted all of the servitors to take care of all guests and he had to cook the preys from that hunting game. It's tradition but I started feeling sick before getting ready to walk into the woods. I hoped nobody could catch some animal, I did wish it out loud in my mind.....

Kazuya mounted on his favourite stallion and followed by his brother and guests went into the woods. He hoped they will be able to catch a deer or a wild-boar so they can cook them at lunch or even for the party. “This way Your Majesty” one of the guests said. “I just saw a deer” he added. Kazuya nodded and galloped to catch the deer. But as he was running so fast he felt a huge pain into his back and in the next second he fell from his horse.

Ouch, I cut my finger while chopping some fresh fruit. I fell something strange too then I heard the noise came around, many servitors brought someone on the wooden trolley. That's Kazuya!! What's wrong with him? I stopped cooking and ran to see why he was there with unconsciousness. All moved him in the tent and I felt something dropping down the ground, it was his blood!!!!!!!!!

Kazuya started to wake up slowly only to realize someone was carrying him into a tent. He couldn’t feel his right part of his back and when that someone put him on a bed he felt great pain. All he could do was moaning slowly before fainting again.

I heard all prohibited Kazuya to move. He lost lots of blood. Gauze and cotton pad were covered on his big wound, I heard he said something but not clear, then I went closer and asked if he needed help or not. He grabbed my apron and roared that he ought to know who tried to kill him, 'coz when he'd been there, he felt somebody tried to spy and make this situation happened, then he lied down again.

When Kazuya woke up again he was able to speak. Since Hiro was there we ordered the killer to be caught. Soon he fell asleep again and when we woke up again he felt much better. The doctor have been treated him so he could go to the party. No matter what his son’s anniversary was more important than anything else.

All felt worried about Kazuya's condition. He lost too much blood and seemed too weak. When he stood and walked, his vertigo made him dizzy but he still kept walking. No one could stop him. Anyway, he dressed in the formal gown for the prince's party. He smiled and asked someone to bring out the special present for the prince. He was proud of his handmade craft for his only one son...

Once he was ready he left his room to go into the ball room. He felt dizzy and the pain from his shoulder was great but for his son sake he must endure. When he entered all the guests bowed and looked at him. Some where surprised he was there after the hunter accident. Kazuya seated on his throne and made a sign to his servitor to call the Prince in.

The prince wore the little golden crown and he held his little wand too. Everyone stood up to give warm welcome to him. Kazuya, even though he looked weak and tired, but on this special day he had to do his duty along the day. I hoped he could pass this time and the prince would be more happy as much as he could. The prince walked closer to his dad and bowed his head down as a sign....

Kazuya was proud to see even he’s son was so little he learnt the court etiquette already. Of course his nanny taught the baby how much she could. “My baby” Kazuya said “this is my present for you” he added taking the box from his servitor and gave it to his son. The baby struggled to open it and since didn’t succeed the nanny open it for him.

In that box, there's a necklace with crystal locket. The prince smiled and bow his head again before walking to his dad to wear this present on his neck. Kazuya said this present combined his own treasure and his Amaya. It represented to his love for the prince and no way to change, then he kissed on the prince head. It's too quiet in the hall as well. I felt like fainting, he still thought about his Amaya, didn't he???

Kazuya smiled and look once more to his son. He was sure Amaya was happy for their son from the heaven. But he didn't forget his mission - her killer was still alive and not only that - now he wanted to kill him. Kazuya was sure it was the same person who killed Amaya the one who tried to kill him too. But who was that person?

And all the feast were done and ready for all guests. It'd be the biggest one for this year. The best quality of wine in town and all around were conveyed into the hall. All guests looked surprised and happy to join this party. I saw Kazuya took care of the prince and also the guests. The silver wares shone the lights and golden spoons sparkled all around. How gorgeous and luxurious could be like this after the queen died, it popped up in my head again....

Ah my shoulder is killing me” Kazuya thought but smiled to his guests. Because of the medicine the doctor gave to him he couldn’t drink wine and also he played with his food, all he wanted was to rest. After the Prince went to his room to sleep Kazuya ordered more wine for the guests. Once they were dancing and having fun he just left the ball to go to his room. He was sure the guests were too drunk to observe he left.

While I was fun looking everyone danced, I was called out to prepared warm water for Kazuya's bathing. His face looked so pale, and I had to take care of his bed too. I just wondered along this loud noise, could he sleep well at all. Then when I poured down the water, I saw something had sunk down the bath tub, I'd grab it but someone called my name...

"Call the doctor" Kazuya asked his servitor while he lay on his good shoulder on bed. Once the doctor came he checked Kazuya's wound and put more medicine on it. "You need to rest more Your Highness. If not the wound won't stop bleeding" the doctor scolded Kazuya. "I know" he replied sadly "but with all these guests will be hard." The doctor bowed and left while his servitor said "Your bath is ready Your Majesty".

I saw Kazuya tried to pushed up himself up, but because of sipping wine, he stood back and fro. Then I pushed his back and walked him to the bath. I saw the bleeding wound seemed worse, if he hadn't enough rest, no way to heal this for sure. Then I thought about some food to heal the wound and recover his bloody scar, and oh my... He slipped down the floor!