''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ginger smiled"no worry I'm doing good, I just stopet for to think for a second, that's all, but thank you for worry about me, so lets continue towards the bus station before gets dark" he said walked torwards bus station

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Nero didn't say anything more then that. He couldn't find the Word for it. And soon enough they ended up at the bus station and Then Nero turned to Ginger. "I'll talk with one of the teachers later and let them know that you are coming tomorrow too. Who knows, maybe one of them knows anything about your eye."

Ginger smiled' 'sure, so we talks more tomorrow Nero and one more thing, I have something to tell you tomorrow, So good night Nero'' he said walked towards the bus, he walked in the bus, walked towards a seat, he fund a seat and sat himself down on seat and the bus start to drive towards his home.

"Sure! See you tomorrow." Nero replied whit a smile but couldn't help but become curious about what Ginger had to tell him when he watched as Ginger got on the bus. He gave him a wave and went back to the school's sleeping quaters as the bus drow of towards the town again. On his way to his dorm he was thinking about the past day.

Ginger was now home, he was in his room and fund a picture Of woman with long golden hair, yellow eyes and wear pink kimon, he la picture on his board and la himself down on bed and start to sleep

Nero got to his Roos that he luckly didn't shared whit anybody else. It's been a long day and as he lay down on the bed to sleep he promised himself to visit his homerun teacher the first thing in the morning about Ginger.

the was next morning and Ginger was already awake, he walked out of his house and walked towards his school, he come to his school and was now in his class, right now he had English lecture his favorite fag

A new day meant new adventaures. Nero woke up with a smile on his face and with a lot of energy he went to his first class to be able to meet his homerun teacher and to let the day go so that he could meet with Ginger later that day.

The school was finish and Ginger was very happy, he hadd aplogize to the people he hurt and they have forgive him for that, Thanks to that he got new friend with name Jun Ayama so was in the same class as Ginger, he walked to the bus station, so the bus,walked in the bus, walked torwards a seat, he sat himself down in the Seat and the bus start to drive

Nero stood at the bus station and waited for Gingers arrival. Whit a proud smile he waited whit a paper in his hand. He almost couldn't wait to hand it over to Ginger. It was a paper that gave Ginger free access to the school's library for as long as he ever would need it.

The bus was fram to the last station and Ginger walked off the bus, so Ginger walked towards Nero and when he come towards Nero"good day Nero, here i have picture Of a woman" he gave picture Of a woman with long blond hair, light yellow eyes and wear pink Kimon

Nero gave Ginger a bright smile as he stepped of the bus. He waved and walked up to him. "Good day" Nero replied as he took the foto from Ginger that handed it to him.

As he grabbed the foto he got the feeling of how it was made. With a short gaze on the card he looked up on Ginger. "This card is older then you?" He asked but more or less meant it like so.

Ginger smiled'' is that so, I have feeling that is my real mother but I'm not sure. But she is very pretty''

Nero looked at the photo and focused on it. "All I can get out from the picture is that she is woman that might still be alive... But the photo itself only exists because someone wanted you to remember this woman..."

Nero was confused. Why didn't he get more out of the picture?

Ginger smiled"we'll whish you say so, lets go to library now, I can't be on library all day, I promise to meet Kenta my new friend at supermarket at 6AM and I don't want to be late" he said start walking torwards Nero's school

Nero smiled at Ginger when he told him about a new friend. "That's nice!" He said and couldn't help but feel like he was going to loose Ginger as a friend already.

"Ah, that's right! I have a paper for you." He said and held out the promission towards Ginger.

Ginger took the paper from Nero and smiled' 'thank you very much Nero, And I'm going to tell you something when I'm finish in library'' he said continue walking towards school

Nero looked at Ginger as he took the paper and when he said that he would tell him something later he couldn't help but be curious about it. "Okay." He said and tagged along towards the school.

Ginger was now in the library with Nero and search for book about his real family& about his curse, after awhile, he fund a book where the stand' 'History about Hisoka family and their curse'' he so on Nero' 'Nero I fund something, I think is about my real family''

Nero was looking on the bookshelfs close to the ones Ginger was searching. When he said that he might have found something he turnd his attention to Ginger and the book. He walked up to him and looked at the book. "What is it about?" He asked and reached out a curious hand to touch it.

Ginger answer back" I think is about my family but I'm not sure, I'm going to read it, want to read it with me?"

Nero stopped his hand and looked up on Ginger. "Yes that would be interesting." he said as he pointed towards a group of chairs and a table that was in the library. "Lets sit over there. It's less distracting if we sit down."

Nero started to walk over to the table and made sure that Ginger would follow him.

Ginger follow Nero and sat himself on chair before the table, waiting for Nero shall sat himself down on chair beside him

Nero sat down on a chair beside Ginger and moved the chair closer so that he easier could see the book that Ginger had found in the shelf. "I wonder what it's about. I don't sound to fun. It more sounds like something bad."

Ginger open the book and start to read it and in the book stand'' For long time ago exit a family with name Himura so should use light power to heal and help people but they didn't do that, they use evil power to hurt people and for the pusiment for at they hurt people we can them a curse, the curse was at the right eye should turn black and at they should go berserk and become monster, the curse exit for sometime until the curse killed them, later we got information at a woman was pregnant with a child, we got no more than information, so we search for that woman we didn't find that woman at all so we gave up, But we fund one thing and that was at the woman name was Kyla Himura but nothing more, The was all we fund, we don't know more about the woman or the child, So I hope somebody read this and continue search for the woman for me. End'' Ginger so on Nero''I think the woman can be my mother, that would explain why I did have the curse. But I'm not sure and I'm not sure she is still alive''