''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Nero opened the door to the teachers office and behind the desk that faced the door sat a tall and thin man with crossed fingers. His hair was gray and left a bald ring on the top of his head. His eyes looked serious and the man's gaze passed Ginger and fixed onto Nero.

"Mr Sundell." Nero said and bowed for the thin man before he slowly walked up to the empty desk. "this boy is what I want for a project." he said with a steady voice and introduced Ginger whit his hand. "This is Ginger.

The man looked at Nero as if he was thinking for the possibility of his students being mad or not. "You want to have a project about a human boy at our school?" Mr Sundell asked with a deep voice and turned his gaze over to the redhead. "Why? Are you into that kind of stuff?"

Nero didn't understand what Mr Sundell meant but smiled brightly and answered with a proud "yes!"

The teacher's gaze went back to Nero. "I knew you were a weird one, but never that weird..."

"You see Mr Sundell, Ginger have a problem with his right eye and I want to figure out what's wrong as a school project!"

This time Mr Sundell's attention seemed a bit more lively as his gaze turned back to Ginger. "Problem with his right eye?" he asked now curiously.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Ginger smiled"Nice to meet you Mr Sundell, my name is Ginger and yes i have problem with my right eyes, you see sometime in daytime my eyes goes black and i become angry and When i"m angry i use violence to hurt people, sometime later my right eyes go back blue and I'm calm down but When i see the hurt people before me i dont understand what happend at all"

Mr Sundell hummed with a low voice while thinking. During the whole time he held his fingers crossed bellow his chin. "Nero Tailswift."

"Yes Mr Sundell?" Nero asked as the teacher put down his hands on the desk while looking at him.

"Take this boy to the healers. They might be able to help him. And for your project you will have to think again. It should be something that concerns your magic." Mr Sundell said with a bit annoyed voice. "Understand?"

Nero looked at Mr Sundell with sad eyes and then down on his feet. "Yes Mr Sundell." he replied saddened and gazed at Ginger. "Better get going then."

Ginger smiled"sure Nero" he bowed himself down before Mr Sundell"it was nice to meet you Mr Sundell" he said raise his head up and taurn around and sto beside of Nero

Nero walked first out of the office and made sure that Ginger also got out before he shut the door. After that he looked up on Ginger with a saddened look on his face. "I'll never find my project if it goes on like this... But lets get you to the healers first. I bet they'll be happy when they see a good looking guy like you need their help..." Nero said as he turned in the hallway and start to walk.

Ginger bluched deep red when he heard Nero called him good looking guy, he didnt see on Nero so he should hide his bluch"we'll thank you for that Nero and I hope the healers whould find out what is wrong with me"

Nero didn't notice that he made Ginger blush and continued to walked a bit distressed. "Yeah... But I'll have to warn you. The healers thing they are on top of the world. and they are really weird. More weird that me..." Nero stopped for and looked up on a student that was getting closer to them from the other side of the hallway. "Aww... Not her..." he whispered and was about to grab on to Ginger to change their direction when the other person obviously saw it was Nero.

Ginger so a good looking woman and whisper to Nero"who is she? Are she on of your friends?"

"No." Nero replied to Ginger's question. "She is more or less an enemy." Nero grabbed onto Gingers arm to turn him away from the female that was running towards them. "Ne-chan! Ne-chan!" she shouted. "Wait Ne-chan!"

Nero didn't want to wait and looked at Ginger as the blonde haired and blue eyed girl in a tight dress got closer to them.

Nero hastened his steps at Ginger too was running away from the girl. "Hey! Ne-chan wait? Why are you always running from me you silly neko?" the girl asked as she stopped her chase. She knew that she wouldn't be able to keep up with Nro anyway.

Nero turned around a corner and stopped for a breather as he looked at Ginger. "That woman is this schools neko-lover. Not a single neko gets away from her love..." he said with a sigh. "Sometimes I wish I was a human instead..."

Ginger smiled and stopet for take himself breather and so on Nero"I see, so she loves Neko, I must say at I understand she litte bit, Neko are very cute and we have proff of that one stand before me"

Nero gave Ginger a glare. "Not you too..." he said as if he was regretting it, but short after he began to laugh. "I guess only the Inu likers don't like nekos." Nero said as he didn't know how to react to compliments.

Nero peeked around the corner, before turning to Ginger. "I think we lost her, but we can take this way too to the healers." Nero said an pointed towards a staircase not far from the corner they've hid behind.

Ginger smiled' 'sure lets go then Nero, I cant wait to find out what is wrong with me'' he said walked towards staircase

This time Nero was more on the edge, ready to run if the neko-lover would show up again. But as long as he had Ginger with him he was at least a bit at ease.

"I really hope the healers don't want anything in return for looking up on you. But if we are lucky their teacher may be there too."

Ginger smiled and walked beside Nero"what do you mean with"I really hope the healers don't want anything in return for looking up on me?"

"well you see... Somethimes they want something in return for their services. It's often something like a thing you have to get to them or be their slave for a day or two. Happened to me once. I didn't watch my steps in the staircase and in return I had to be the like a slave to the healer that fixed me for two days..." Nero said as he walked in a calm pace.

Ginger smiled"I hope not that happend to me, I whould heller be your slave than healers slave, so are we soon fram to healers room?"

Nero gazed at Ginger. "I wouldn't be a good master, I wouldn't be able to find things for you to do." he said before he stopped at a light and pretty wide door. "Lets just hope their teacher is in." he said before he knocked the door.

Ginger smiled and waited for at he should go in to healers, he was nervous soon, he should find out was whas wrong with him, he feelt his heart slo fastere and try to calm down, tok breath out and in and finnaly calm down

Nero gazed at Ginger before he knocked the door again. Still no answer. Carefully he opened the door and peeked inside. "Hat do you want? The others are out." a voice suddenly said behind Ginger and Nero. Nero was frightened and his ears went down against his head and his tail went extra fuzzy and big. Slowly he turned and could see a tall dark haired guy stand behind them. "H-hi A-aman..." Nero stuttered as he grabbed his tail to try to get it to it's normal size again.

The tall guy looked down on both Ginger and Nero. "They are out on a special class, that's all. But because I've already done that class I'm left behind to help who ever is in need of it." He explained and fixed his gaze on Nero. "So what are you doing here Nero the neko?" he asked in a normal speaking voice.

"Ehm... Could you have a look on Gingers right eye?" he said as he stroke his tail that almost looked calm again.

The guy turned his gaze to Ginger instead. "What's your problem then?" he asked simply. Nero just stood there and watched, he was still calming down after the chock from when he the tall guy just showed up.