''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"I see..." Aman said as he backed of from Ginger and went to the other side of the room and picked up a tiny rock. He then went back to Nero and Ginger and held the rock in front of Nero. "You know what this is right?" Aman asked. Nero nodded as a answer and took the stone from Aman when he gave it to him. "Give that to Ginger." he said simply and carefully Nero reached out the small stone towards Ginger.

"It may look like a stone, but it is magical and all you have to do is swallow it." Aman said and stood on a safe distance while Nero got closer to Ginger.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Nero gave the stone to Ginger and then backed of again. Not really sure what was going to happen now. But Aman seemed to be at ease where he was standing. The stone's magic would purify any curses the bearer had if swallowed. And if not cursed, the stone would simply do nothing at all. Aman knew this, and therefore he was so calm. If this didn't give any results he would simply try another approach.

Ginger swallow the stone, after he swallow the stone, he feel litte pain in his body and his right eye turn from black to blue again and he was normal boy again, he so on Nero"what happend to me?"

Nero watcher Ginger before he turned to Aman as if he was passing on the question from Ginger. "What happened to him?" he asked to Aman that just stood there smiling. "Hit him in the head again." he said to Nero.

"Wait what?! Again?!" Nero asked surprised. "But didn't that fix Ginger?"

"We will only know if we try it again." Aman said and waved to Nero to do it again. Nero turned to Ginger with a confused look on his face.

Ginger smiled"just do it Nero, it's alright with me, me to want to know at the stone, worked or not"

Nero stepped up closer to Ginger and closed his eyes again as he swung the staff onto Gingers head. And again he whispered "Sorry!"

Ginger didnt feelt pain this time, the only pain he feelt was when Nero hit his head with his staff, he so on Nero"I can't believe it, this time, I didn't feelt any pain and I'm myself, the only pain I feelt was when you hit my head with your staff Nero, the stone worked" he said walked torwards Nero and hugged him

Nero was surprised that it worked on Ginger and happily returned the hug to him. Aman removed the handcuffs from Ginger without a word and backed of while watching them both.

"Nero turned his attention to Aman, but didn't let go of Ginger. "What was wrong with Ginger?" he asked.

(If you know the answer you could answer with Aman ;) )

Ginger smiled"Nero I have something to tell you, you see I somewhat know what is wrong with me, but I was not sure it whas the truth, you see I'm cursed Nero, Cursed with black magic of some sort, but I'm not sure whish black magic I'm cursed of"

"But why would you be cursed?" Nero asked, not sure he wanted to really know the answer. Ginger seemed to be a nice person, so why would anyone curse him? "Is there something more behind this?" Nero asked. He wasn't sure, but it felt like it was like that.

Ginger smiled"we'll I'm not sure but it have something do with my real parents, I don't know more, Mabey is something about the curse and my real family in school library, So can I come tomorrow and search in your library?"

"aha..." Nero said, not sure how he should reply to Gingers answer. "But sure, you can come here tomorrow to visit the library. But do you want me to follow you to the bus station and then meet you up at it again tomorrow?" Nero asked and looked over at Aman that was busy writing something down in a book.

Ginger smiled"sure you can do that, so lets go then and Aman thank you for everything" he said walked torwards the door, walked out of the door and waited for Nero shall come

Nero looked over his shoulder at Aman that did some strange gestures over the book he was writing in. He didn't seem to notice that Nero and Ginger left the room.

"Aman is a strange fellow..." he said. "But I guess everyone at this school is strange in their own way." Nero followed Ginger and was struck by a thought. "You said earlier that you don't know your real parents?"

Ginger smiled'' No I don't, the family so I live with now, is my foster family, so took care on me when I was just baby. And I have always wish to find my real family''

Nero stood still while thinking out loudly. "What if I could find Gingers family? Hm...?" He said and looked up on Ginger. "Do you still have something old that your real parents left you?" he asked with a curious look on his face.

Ginger smiled"only one picture of woman so I don't know, it are in my room, so lets meet at bus stop tomorrow and I can take the picture with me"

"Yes that sounds like a good plan." Nero said with a smile as he started walking the way out of school, so that he would be able to drop of Ginger at the bus station before it got dark outside. "And then I could take a look at it?" he asked as he gazed at Ginger. This could be interesting for Nero. Maybe he would get some information out of the picture.

Ginger smiled and kissed Nero on the cheek and when he was finish to kiss Nero on the cheek, he start walking torwards the bus station with Nero

Nero blushed and took his free hand and put it on the cheek where Ginger had given him a kiss. W-what? even his thoughts was stuttering. W-why?

Without much more thoughts about it he jogged to get closed to Ginger after getting a bit absentminded. He looked at the redhead with a curious gaze and figured that maybe this was a "normal" human's way of saying thank you.

Ginger smiled and so on Nero"thank you Nero for everything, Thanks to you I can finnaly get some friends without to be afrid at I shall get angry and hurt people. I'm very happy for to meet you, you are very fantastic person and very good friend"

"You are welcome." He said and really took the words to him. "I must say I haven't had this fun in my entire life until I meet you. I guess I can be thankful for my magic to let me meet you as I did."

Nero continued to walk beside Ginger with a smile on his lips.

Ginger bluched and feelt his heartbeat again, he start thinking"why does my heartbeat so fast when I'm near Nero, does I love him, do I have feelings for him" he stopet thinking and start walking again

Nero noticed that Ginger stopped for a second and waited for him to catch up with him again. "Is there anything wrong?" He asked with a bit of a worried look. "Are you feeling okay?"