''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ginger was out Of the bus and sto beside Of Nero and smiled"so where shall we go now Nero?"

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

"Go?" Nero said and looked on Ginger. "Ah that's right! To Mr Sundell." he said as he turned away towards the woods. "It will be a small walk for about 10 minutes if you walk fast. Only 5 or less if you run." he explained and gave Ginger a silly smile as he stuck out his tongue towards him. He then began to walk with proudly steps. "this is going to be good."

Ginger smiled"well lets have run contest then, for to see who run faster, and for to tell you, i'm run fast and was the fastes guy in my school, so what do you say Nero?"

Nero giggled when he heard Ginger's words. "You do know that you are talking about a race against a Tailswift?" he said with a sinister voice while gazing at him. "Non in my school have ever caught me when I've start to run." he said confidently. "But if you truly want to, I can't stop you, or more like I won't stop you." he said and winked at Ginger.

Nero wasn't slow to start either and with swift steps he easily could keep up behind Ginger.

"Do you know the right way?" he then asked, mostly to distract the other.

Ginger smiled''No but lets run towards middle of the forest and when of us is going there first win, What do you say about that Nero sweetie'' he said winked at Nero and continue run towards in fast speed

Nero held a smile on his lips but when he heard the word sweetie after his own name he stumbled one step and Ginger could easily gain an advantage in their run. Sweetie? he though. Wait a second, why did he call me that?

The moment Nero realized that he been lacking in speed he focused on the red heads back as he once again hastened his pace to start to gain on him again. I bet it was to distract me. he thought and didn't think much of the wink, he himself had did it anyway.

Ginger was now in the middel Of the forest waiting for Nero, he lean himself back on the three and relaxed

Nero came up to Ginger with a bit irritated look on his face. "You cheated..." he stated as he pouted in a rebellious way. "But next time we race I won't get distracted that easily!" he said as he had won that race already.

"But no more time for that!" he turned towards the school building who's roof could be seen over the tree tops at the moment. "Next stop is the school!" he said in a proud voice and started walking towards it.

Ginger couldnt help to laugh and walked beside Of Nero torwards the school"i'm looking forward to see your school and meet one Of your teacher, so how is magic school and normal school differnt?"

Nero looked at Ginger with a confused look. "Different?" he asked as if he didn't understood the word. "They are?"

He was quiet for a short while before he asked Ginger with a somewhat serious voice: "Tell me about how a normal school is and I'll see if they are any differences."

Ginger smiled"we'll my school have,English,japansk,Chinese and German as in Language lecture, we have gym,swimming,cooking lecture,science lecture,and nature lecture, does your school have any of that?"

"We have language lessons too.. cooking, science and nature is special lectures you can choose. And beside from them we have telepathic classes for those with that magic, elemental summoning classes, healing lectures... Ah, and the lectures I'm attending is the foretelling lectures. I might have missed something. There are like a lecture or class for every kind of magic really. And in some classes there are only one student." he said with a smile as he walked beside Ginger.

Ginger smiled"its litte different from my school, but we havet magic class, so its it alright i can ask, what your magic is?"

Nero looked over at Ginger. "No magic class? Weird school... and my magic is foretelling, and I'm not really good at it yet..." he looked down on his feet a bit disappointed. "Else I would have known what's wrong with you the moment I touched you."

Ginger smiled"i see, You have cool magic power, i have read about foretelling and it was very intressing and i know you whould be good in foretelling someday, i just know it" he walked torwards the school

"Well..." he said flattered and smiled at Ginger. "I'm pretty good to foretell about things, but when it comes to the living I'm really having a hard time." he then raised one of his arm behind his head to correct his hat. "Everyone else on the school thinks my magic is lame... But I know it isn't. Else I wouldn't have found you!"

Nero took some happy steps as the closed in on the red school building. It was like a big western house whit four floors and a black roof and on every floor there was neatly decorated windows that made it look like as they where taken from a Church.

Ginger smiled and so on the school"wow your school is amasing, I like your school already, its much better than my school, thats for sure"

Nero smiled proudly when he heard Gingers words. "Well it is the only magic school in this country, of course it would have to be amazing." he said in a bragging voice.

It didn't take long before Nero was at the entrance to the school, and there he waited for Ginger to prepare himself if he needed, before they where going to enter. "I don't know what the other students will say, but lets just go to Mr Sundell's office as fast as he can."

Ginger smiled"sure im ready, so lets go to Mr Sundell's office" he said waited for Nero shall open the door

"Yes." Nero simply replied and opened the doors so that they could see the hallway of the school. The walls were dark brown wood. The hallway went both way from the door and on the wall opposite the entrance door was an other door that led out so a garden that seemed to be built in in the building. The whole school building was a big square with a smaller square inside of it that left the air open for a garden.

Nero stepped in and went to the right and walked up the stair that was there. At the moment the hallways was empty of people, the all was at their different classes.

Ginger walked beside Nero and follow Nero to Mr Sundell's office, he so at the school was empety so he think at all was in the classroom, he looking forward to meet Mr Sundell

Nero walked up to one of the many closed door in the school on the third floor. Before knocking the door he took a deep breath. Almost instantly there was a dark man voice that said: "It's open:" Nero looked up on Ginger with a small smile. "Ready?" he then whispered to the red head.

(I believe Nero is shorter then Ginger?)