''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"I wonder if the curse was to seal the dark magic within your family's blood line?" Nero said and kept looking on Ginger with a thoughtful look. "Do you feel any difference since the visit with Aman?" Nero asked, as he meant the healer they meet two days ago.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Ginger smiled''No I don't feel any difference since I meet Aman, And I think I solved the curse and Necromancy''

"Hm..." was all Nero said before he returned his attention to the book. "Well maybe this is the wrong family..." he said as he looked closer at the text, leaning in on the book right in front of Ginger, unaware of that he blocked his view.

Ginger blushed deep red when Nero was close to him and he talked while blushing''well I don't think so, Back the picture I gave sto the woman last name was Himura but the can happened at my real mother whish she is still alive have changed her last name''

Nero leaned back into his chair again and looked up on Ginger. "Do they have any magical history books at your school library?" he asked, even if he knew that it wouldn't be so. "Or we could try to ask the history teacher of this school, he might know something about a family history that seems so dark." Nero stopped and looked confused on Ginger. "Is there anything wrong?"

Ginger raise himself up from the chair and answer back''sure we can talk to your history teacher and nothing is wrong with me, I'm okay, don't worry''

"O-okay." Nero said and looked up on Ginger as he got out of the chair. "I'll show the way. His office is really close by. He likes books so his office is the room next door to the library." Nero said with a smile as he got out of his chair. "And Mr Tanaka loves history that is bit different."

Nero walked out to the hallway and did a right turn but stopped as he hear a angry female voice calling for him.

"Mr Tailswift! There you are! Where do you think you are going?"

Nero turned around with a bothered smile on his face and looked at the older woman that got closer to them. Her black hair was everywhere and one could hardly see her face, except for the glasses the shimmering under the hair.

Nero was about to say something, but couldn't when the woman stopped and looked down on him. "Tell me Mr Tailswift, what are you doing?"

Ginger so on the woman"Nero was help me to find out more about my real family and to find out Why i did have the curse in the first place"

The woman gave Ginger a glare if she found his precence disturbing and turned her attention back to Nero. "Mr Tailswift?" she asked, fishing for an answer.

"Yes Mrs Attila?" Nero answered and looked down on the floor. "I'm only helping Ginger to-"

"Why aren't you in the classroom?" she asked in angry voice and leaned in on Nero who didn't seem to have an answer. "Well?"

"I-I... Miss Myers... Mr Lindell... I-I..." all Nero could do was stutter the names of the teachers he meet the last days.

"Mr Tailswift?" Mrs Attila asked as she held her hands on her hips.

"Project!" Nero shouted and poked at Ginger.

Ginger was just silent since he didnt Dare to talk, so he didnt Get the glare from that woman

"Tailswift?" she asked with a warning tone as she once again leaned in on Nero who looked like he was ready to run away or disappear in a cloud of smoke.

"It's true!" he answered and closed his eyes as if all the evil in the world would disappear if he did.

Without a warning the woman grabbed on to Nero's shoulder and got a bit absent minded look on her face. "I see..." she said as she let Nero go. "You better do a good job then!" she said before she turned on the spot and walked away from Nero and Ginger.

Ginger sigh"serious she is very scary woman, I'm afraid of her now, shall we continue towards history teacher room"

Nero who was speechless only nodded to Ginger's question. "Homerun teacher" he whispered and turned around and pointed towards a door next to the library. "Need to calm down." he said before he sat down on the floor at the same spot he been standing and hugged his knees and wrapped his tail around himself.

Ginger sat himself down beside Nero and stryke Nero's hair"are you okey Nero? Did that woman scare you?"

Nero started to giggle when he heard Gingers words. "Yes, yes she did." he said and looked up on Ginger with eyes that was looking for comfort. "I'm glad you where here, else she might have been a bit harder." Nero explained and gave Ginger a crooked smile.

Ginger smiled and raise himself up from the ground"that's good to hear, I love your smile very much"

Nero's smile was straitened when he heard Ginger's words. "Thank you." he said as he stood up, still looking on Ginger, thinking. "You are always so nice to me." he said and gazed over at the office door to the history teacher instead. He wasn't sure what to say or do at the moment. Ginger seemed to be such a nice guy and Nero really liked that.

Ginger smiled and hugged Nero, kissed Nero cheek"of course I'm nice to you, after all I love you"

Nero looked at Ginger confused, surprised and glad at the same time. "I- I-... T-thanks" was all he could say as he blushed like crazy. He broke his gaze and tried to act like nothing had happened and peeked both ways in the hallway to see if anyone saw what Ginger did. Lucky or not, he couldn't see anyone there. Nero grabbed a hold of Gingers arm and pulled him with him towards the office door and knocked on it.

Ginger smiled when Nero took his arm, he sto beside of Nero and waited for somone shall open the door

There was no voice or even the slightest of sound coming from the office door. Nero was confused and let go of Ginger before he opened the door just a little and peeked inside. It was dark and it seemed like no one was there. "Hello?" he asked and waited for any kind of answer.

"That's weird, you didn't happen to see a white haired man in the library? It's not often he wanders of far..." Nero said and looked up on Ginger behind him. The moment he lay his eyes on him he turned his gaze away and blushed as the hug and kiss on his cheek still was fresh in his mind.