''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

During the time Ginger was on the phone Nero sneaked around the red head and tried to get a better look of the other's phone. as if he was some kind of ghost that couldn't be seen - but in fact can be seen by everyone that just wanted to look at the Neko in a weird dress up. When Ginger put the phone down Nero stepped up so that he was right infront of the other.

"Are we ready to go now?" he asked with a voice full of expectations.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

"Great!" Nero replied and grabbed on to Gingers hand as if he was afraid to lose him on the way. "You are a normal human right?" he asked and gazed over his shoulder as he started walking as he tried to have Ginger with him. "I believe that that device of yours is proof of that. I think my dad had one of those things too."

Ginger smiled''Yes I'm normal human, I think I'm normal human but I'm not so sure anymore because of my right eye goes black'' he said walked with Nero

"Don't worry my human friend! We will do a research of that right eye of yours and see what it is. Personally it sound like some kind of curse. But It might also be possessed and that it not good thing. But in any way you should be grateful that my magic found you!" he said as if he bragged about it. But then he remembered that he was out in the "normal" world and lowered his voice a bit as he spoke again. "But don't tell anyone of what I just told you. and more importantly. Don't tell a soul about my school Mafgik." he said and gazed on Ginger. "Don't ask me about the name, I think that the first principal that started the school tried to be funny to almost name it magic... So close... Poor man..."

It was as if Nero couldn't be quiet when someone else was listening to him. I loved when others heard him out. But there wasn't that many that had the patient to listen for long on his gibberish talking. Because Nero was a neko that liked to talk about anything that stroke his mind.

"Are you hurt?" he suddenly asked as he got the feeling that the red headed boy he had dragging behind him, been in a fight not that long ago.

Ginger smiled''Yes I promise not tell anyone about the you tell me, include my parents, that's secret between us. And I like magic, And I love to read books about magic and about magical creatures and I'm okay so don't worry''

Nero stopped and turned towards Ginger so that he could see hem better. "You like magic?" he asked surprised. "And you believes in it?" He let go of Gingers hand and leaned on to the staff instead. "Maybe I can see those books one day?" he said and entered a daydreaming mode. "Normal people's magic books. I wonder how much of them that speak the truth..." he said dreamy.

Ginger smiled''of course you can see my books someday, I have many in my room so you can read, anyway I love your clothes very much, Is very cool''

"...I love your clothes very much, Is very cool." was the words that made Nero snap out of his daydreaming. "I have cool cloths?" he asked. "The most people say that they are old fashion and should be on a museum..." he said as he looked down on himself. "But my dad says that every little magic need the right cloths for it." He looked up on Ginger with a bright smile.

"But enough of that... what were we doing?" he asked and looked around. All this sidetrack taking of his often made him a bit absentminded and often made him forget what he was doing. But only if anyone let him talk away like this.

"The forest?" he asked surprised. "Why would we meet anyone ther- Ah no wait. Silly me." he said while smiling widely. "We where going to my school." He turned the right way and began to walk. "The next time I ask what we are doing you just have to say 'school' and I will remember." he explained to Ginger. He was obviously aware of his absentmindness.

Ginger smiled"sure i shall remember that, shall we go to your school Nero" he said start walking

"Yes." Nero simply replied as he kept on walking towards his school.

"I think It will take us around two hours if we walk this slow. You don't happen to have anything on you so that we can ask the bus to take us to the bus station at least?" he asked. As far as Nero knew, one would need some kind of ticket to take the bus. Every time else he left school or came back, it was his dad that picked him up on an old moped.

Ginger smiled"i was thinking about that and lucky for ous, we can take the bus for free since i save the bus drive kid for around one years ago, so lets take the bus" he said walked torwards the bus station

"Oh." Nero said surprised. "So you are some kind of human hero?" he asked as he let Ginger lead the way. "How did you save him?" he asked whit big cute eyes that not many could say no to. It wasn't everyday that Nero could meet someone to talk to like this.

Ginger smiled"well the bus drive kid was one Of my friend so have Desperation problem since he lost his mother, he tryed to kill himself but i Get to talk to him out Of it, so Thanks for at i save his kid, i Get to take the bus for free" he said continue walking torwards the bus station

"I see..." he said and watched Gingers back. "So... There was no action?" he said as he changed the hand he held his staff in. "But I guess it is a good thing that you can talk." he said with a smile, and he didn't mean it in some weird way - he meant that it was good that Ginger was good with words.

Ginger stopet på Bus station and so the bus, he walked torwards the bus and walked in the bus

Nero stopped for a while with his talking and followed Ginger quietly on board the bus. He stopped his talking just because that this vehicle really was something that interested him and as he grabbed on to it to step in he could see it's birth and life as a bus.

"We shouldn't sit all the way back. There once was a sick man back there." he whispered to Gingers back.

Ginger''sure we can sit in middle row'' he said walked to the middle row and sat himself down on seat beside the window

Nero followed Ginger and sat down beside him. "Did you know that this bus once had a flat tire on its way in to the city? And after that It had to be at the mechanical storage for about a week. And once it was really close to hit a rabbit and-" Nero stopped and looked at Ginger. "If I talk to much nonsense you'll just have to tell me to be quiet or ignore me. It's the way anyone else treats me anyway." he said and finished with a smile.

Ginger smiled"sure i can do that and i like to hear your talk, you have very Nice voice Nero"

"Nice voice?" Nero asked. Wait? Did this guy just said he liked my voice? Nero thought and gave Ginger a smile before he corrected his hat so that he wouldn't be seen when blushing. "Thanks." he whispered shyly and made sure that the hat really did hide him.

Ginger smiled"your are very welcome, trykk on the button on the wall When we are fram Nero, since is you so know where we shall"

"It's the end station." he answered and corrected his hat when he cooled down.

It didn't that long before the bus was at the station, and because it was the end station they didn't have to press the button. Somewhat Nero was a bit absentminded, but not in the normal thinking about everything way. He more or less had enter the thinking way of 'what was wrong with Gingers eye'. Without a word he got of the bus and stopped right outside of it while looking at nothing special.