''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ginger answer back"we'll you see, sometimes during the day my right eye goes black and I get angry and when I'm angry I use violence to hurt people and in the end my right eye goes from black to blue and I'm calm down but when I'm normal again and when I see the people I hurt, I don't remember what happend"

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

"Ah..." the taller guy said to Ginger explanation. "But it's not black right now?" he asked as he stepped up to Ginger and reached out a hand to grab on to Ginger chin.

Nero just stood beside and watched. Leaving the situation to Aman and Ginger.

Ginger answer back' 'No is blue now, I don't know when my right eye goes black again, Is just does that without I know, It just suddenly happened''

"I see." Aman said and turned on Gingers head so that he could see his right side better before he used his other hand to move Ginges Bangs out of the way. "And how often does this occur?" he asked in a serious voice as he leaned in closer to Ginger to have a better look on the eye.

Ginger answer back'' I'm not sure for to be honest, I don't know when it would happened, it just happened''

Aman backed of a step and looked at Nero. "Hit him in the head with your staff." he simply said and looked serious about it.

"What?" Nero asked, not sure if he heard it right.

"Hit him in the head with your staff." Aman said with a sight. "I want to test a theory of mine."

Ginger so on Nero"just do it Nero, it's alright with me, I know what Aman is thinking"

Nero changed the grip he had of his staff and aimed it carefully at Gingers head. He raised the staff and was about to swing it when Aman shouted: "Stop! I Just realized a thing... If your black eye make you beat up people, then maybe we should restrain you or something first. I know I don't want to be beaten... nor do I think Nero want to."

Nero just stood there and blinking with his staff ready to hit Ginger in the head with it. "So.. not right now then?"

"Not now." Aman said and went into the room where the healers had their lessons and practice.

Nero walked in after Ginger and looked around in the damp room. Nero was a bit surprised that it was so dark in the room and didn't see much of it. Aman who walked in first lightened a candle and reached it out towards Nero to hold on to it. after that he went to the corner of the room and got a pair of old handcuffs out from a drawer that he reached out towards Ginger. He didn't say one word during the whole time.

"Make sure that the rest of us are safe of course." Aman explained as it was the most normal thing to have if you wanted to be safe. He then pointed towards a cage that was in the room. "stand over there." Aman said to Ginger.

"A cage?" Nero asked surprised. "Why would we need that?"

"Silly neko, we will only use the handcuffs, but we will cuff the other end to the cage..." Aman said and walked up to the cage himself.

Ginger walked towards the cage and when he come towards the cage, he stand in the cage and waited for Aman shall put handcuffs on him

Aman laughed at Ginger. "You don't have to stand in the cage. All I need was something to cuff the handcuffs to so that you can't chase after us. Come out from there." he said and reached out a hand towards Ginger so that he could show him where to stand.

Aman led Ginger to what he believed was a good spot before he gently put the handcuffs as he was planing, one on the cage and the other on Gingers arm. He then backed of and turned to Nero that just stood there and watched it all. "Now hit him."

"But..." Nero said hesitating.

"Now." Aman said with a commanding voice and Nero walked up slowly to Ginger and started his aim with his staff.

"I'm sorry it it hurts..." Nero said and made a wide swing for Ginger's head.

Nero his Gingers head as he closed his eyes. Not really willingly doing this kind of things to a new found friend. "sorry!" he whispered.

Ginger feelt pain in his body and his right eyes turn from blue to black and when his right eye was black, Ginger tried to attack Nero but couldn't because of the handcuffs

Nero was swift on his feet when he moved away from Gingers attack. It wasn't for nothing he was a Tailswift.

Aman on the other side just stood there on a safe distance and watched Ginger whit a thoughtful gaze. And with out a warning he picked up one of the books beside him on the desk and tossed it to Ginger. "Here catch." he said. Mostly to test if Ginger still could understand speaking.

Ginger tok the book and rive book in pices, and he scream in loud voice before he calmed down

"Poor book..." Aman said as he could see that Ginger was calming down. Nero just stood there at the side and watched as Aman took some steps closer to Ginger. "Show me your eye now." he ordered Ginger. He figured that maybe the redhead would understand now.

Aman took another step closer to Ginger to see better, but still at a safe distance. "Tell me Ginger, how do you feel now?"

Nero stood beside and hugged his staff, really curious about what was going to happen next.