''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"Kyla Himura..." Nero said as he leaned back in his chair thinking. "But if she is dead we could ask the ghost whisperers if they could contact her. If not she should be alive!" Nero said with a smile as he stood up and looked down on Ginger. He was about to leave but looked up on the clock on the wall instead. "Maybe we should ask them tomorrow instead?"

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Ginger raise himself up and so on Nero smiled''well that's true, before we are going to bus stop, I'm going to tell you, what I should tell you, Is not easy for me to say this But Nero I'm in love with you, I feel in love with you first sight, I love you of all my heart''

Nero was surprised by Ginger's sudden confession. He stood there dumbfounded and looked up on Ginger. "I-I d-don't k-know..." he stuttered and took one step back. Not sure how he felt at the moment. He looked away from Ginger and stared into the floor instead. "Don't know..." was at he could say at the moment.

I like Ginger, but do I like him like that? he thought and gave Ginger a short gaze.

Ginger smiled''you don't need to answer me now, I just want you know what I feel for you, You can answer me when you is ready, So lets go to bus stop'' he said start to walk towards the door

Nero picked up his staff he had left at the library door when he followed Ginger towards the bus. He hugged it tightly and couldn't keep his eyes from keep getting locked on to Ginger. This day he happened to be very quiet instead of the talkative person he otherwise was. Instead his thoughts was racing.

Ginger walked towards the bus stop with Nero, he stopped and so on Nero'' are you okay Nero? you don't talk so much''

Nero looked up confused and if he was caught doing something bad. "What? No... I just.. Ehm.. thinking." he said and finished with a smile that wouldn't convince many peoples that he was alright. "I... You... I must think about it."

He hugged his staff a bit tighter again and looked away from Ginger while blushing.

Nero looked at Ginger with a confused look. Still not sure what to say or do but he still followed him to the bus stop. And there he looked around on everything else. as if he never seen the surroundings before

Ginger smiled"there comes my bus, we talk more tomorrow Nero" he said and walked in the bus when bus stopet before bus stop

Nero looked up on Ginger when he said his good bye. "Do we meet here tomorrow?" he asked in one way he really hoped for it. He liked Ginger as a friend and he really felt that he needed to think and explore some more before he could decide if he truly liked Ginger any more then just that.

Ginger smiled''yes we meet here tomorrow, good bye Nero'' he said wawed to Nero and the bus door locked and the bus start to drive towards the next bus station

Nero looked at the bus as long as he could, and when he couldn't see it any more he turned around with a sigh and went back to the school. He thought that maybe he could find anything of interest in the library that was related to Ginger and his curse.

Bus stopped on the bus station and Nero walked of the bus and he so his new friend Ken and walked towards him, He talked for him little bit and he walked home, when he was home he walked towards his room, when he was in his room, he la himself down on bed and start to sleep dream about Nero

Nero was spending the rest of his day in the library, but he didn't find an other book that could give him any leads on the curse. He looked down on the pages of a book that listed families with magic in their blood way back in time. Maybe he could find at least one lead in that book. But his eyes were getting tired and his eyelids didn't want to stay up any more. While having the page with the names that started with H he fell asleep on the book with a heavy thud on the books open pages.

The was next day and Nero wake up, so on his calendar and relished at he have free from school today, He raise himself up from bed, took of his clothes and put new clothes on, walked downstairs, opened the door and walked out the door and looked the door, he walked towards the bus station and waited on the bus

Nero had a happy dream in which he was friend with everyone at school and no one laughed at him behind his back. They didn't dare too because beside him walked Ginger that protected him. A bit confused he looked up on the dream version of Ginger that looked back on him. He stopped and Nero continued his walk forward on his own. He didn't know where he was going, but his legs seemed to know the way and they stopped at the top of a deep cliff. He swallowed and tried to look back but there was nothing but black. He tried to look down the cliff again but he was already falling and as he got closer to the ground he could see Ginger down there ready to catch him.

Nero woke up in the library and sat up straight and looked around confused. He looked down on the book before he closed it, grabbed it with him and went away to see if he missed the breakfast or not.

the bus come, Ginger walked in the bus, walked towards a seat and sat himself down on seat and the bus start drive towards the last bus station where he should meet Nero

Luckily for Nero they hadn't put away everything yet so he at least got a sandwich to go. he then turned his attention to the next thing he should be doing. As he believed that Ginger wasn't going to come until after school he wandered of in the corridors and tried to avoid the other students on the school as best he could.

the bus stopped on the last station, he walked of the bus but didn't see Nero anywhere, so he walked towards the school, when he come to the school, he walked in and start to search for Nero

Nero stopped his walk as he could see the back of someone that looked just like Ginger from behind. He couldn't remember if there was any on the school that looked just like him so he thought that maybe this was a new student. With some swift steppes he walked up behind and greeted the stranger with a happy hello and a wave. Maybe he could get a friend at school.

Nero was surprised that it was actually was Ginger. "Ginger!" he said and corrected his hat. "I was struck by the believe that you was someone from this school for a moment." he said and smiled and made sure not to drop the book he was holding under his arm he held his staff with. He really tried to see Ginger only as a friend at the moment, but the memory of Ginger's words keeps on popping up in his mind.

Ginger smiled''sorry for to surprise you like that, I forgot to tell you yesterday at I have free from school today, So I come early''

"Oh, ehm.. No it's alright." he said with a smile and held the book he was carrying towards Ginger. "What do you say? Might this help us in our search? Who knows, maybe there is something in here."