''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kenta said in serious voice"that's good Nero, I want you to back off from Ginger, he don't suite you, I love Ginger off all my heart, he is everything to me, And I can see clary at he loves you and I don't like that, so I shall get him for myself I want you to stay away from Ginger, is that Clear"

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Nero was chocked by Kenta's words. "But... He is only my friend." He said with a sad voice as both his ears went flat against his head, and his tail wagging in a sad way. "My only friend..." Nero didn't want to lose Ginger as a friend.

Kenta smiled''well whish you are only Ginger friend have I nothing to worry about, But don't dare to get closer to Ginger than friendship, is that understood Nero?''

"I.. Ehm guess I do..." He said with a sad voice and still had his ears flat against his head. The staff he always was carrying around, he hygged it thightly. "I hope Ginger likes you as you like him.VHe did look happy when he said that he was going to meet up with you yesterday..." He said and gave Kenta a small smile. He didn't like Kenta, he seemed to be some kind of bullie.

Kenta smiled"i hope so to, i whould do everything for to Get Ginger to fall for me, shall we go back i think Ginger is worried about ous" he said and start to walk back to Ginger

"Okay..." Was all Nero answered Kenta as he followed him back to Ginger. He tried to look a bit happier with a smile, but his ears and tail gave his mood away.

Ginger so Kenta and Nero come back and he so how sad Nero was and so on Nero''Nero why are you sad? Did Kenta said something to you?''

"No, he just told me some facts." he said with a faint smile, trying to hide how he really felt about what Kenta told him. With some work on his willpower he managed to held his ears up high, even if his feelings didn't want too.

Ginger so angry on Kenta and said In angry voice''What did you say to Nero make him sad?'' Kenta smiled''i just tell him at I'm in love with you and at he must not get closer to you'' Ginger punched Kenta in the face and Kenta fell down on the ground and Ginger said still in angry voice''you bastard, I whould never love you, My heart belongs only to Nero and not anybody else, so just fuck off'' Kenta raise himself up and run away. Ginger walked mot Nero''sorry for at that bastard make you sad''

Nero was scared of their reaction and backed of a bit, and when Ginger punched Kenta he was truly scared with the situation. "Why did you-?" he asked and gave Ginger a insecure look before he took another step back.

Ginger smiled''it wasn't meant to scare you, Is just I got mad when Kenta get you so sad, I don't like when you is sad, I love your smile very much''

"But I... getting punched hurts..." he said and looked at Ginger's feet as if he was afraid of taking eye contact with him and once again his ears was flat against his ears. "I think you were too evil towards Kenta." he said and gave Ginger a short gaze.

Ginger smiled''I'm really sorry Nero, What I promise you at I shall apologize to Kenta tomorrow, Do you forgive then?''

"Yea... He said that he liked you. Don't push your friends away because of me." he said with a faint smile as his ears slowly went into the up right position. "Just talk and everything should be okay."

Ginger smiled"yes i know that Nero but you know I'm going to turn down Kenta tomorrow, i dont have feelings for Kenta at all, i only see him as friend nothing more" he said start walking towards his house

"Just don't fight..." he begged as he followed Ginger towards his house. He looked up on it and found it slightly different from the house that he lived in with his father.

Ginger walked in and his mother run towards Ginger and hugged him" welcome back Ginger, i have missed you so much, where have you been? I have Been worried about you so much" Ginger answer back" i have just been somewere place, im going to tell you whish you is stoping hugging me" his mother stopped hugging her son and so on her son"sorry about that sweety, so just come in" Ginger walked in and so on his mother"Mom i tok a friend with me is that alright?" His mother answer back"yes is okey but where is your friend?" She asked and Ginger answer back"Oh he is coming, are you there Nero?"

Nero noticed that Ginger had walked away from him and was brought back to reality as he heard Ginger's call for him. "I'm coming!" he answered and took of his hat as he entered the house after Ginger. "Wow" he said truly amazed by the normal house. His ears and tail also showed hos exited he was at the moment.

Ginger mother so hadd blonde hair,red eyes and wear golden t-shirt with golden pants walked mot Nero"so you are Nero friend, so what is your name?"

Nero looked up on the woman with a friendly smile. Not really sure if she believed he was the race Nero or something. But just to be sure he gave her a good presentation.

"My name is Nero Tailswift and I'm a neko that goes to the magic school not far from here." he said and bowed gracefully, holding his hat against his chest.

Ginger mother smiled"Nice to meet you Nero, my name is Sarina and thank you for to be my son friend, you can tok off your shoes and walked towards the couch, Ginger show you the way" Ginger so was beside Of his mother answer back"come with me Nero" he said start walking towards the living room

"Yes of course Mrs Sarina!" Nero said with a polite smile as he put on his hat again and after that took of his shoes to follow Ginger in to the living room. "I must say that is truly a fantastic home." he said and gave Ginger a truthful smile.

Ginger smiled''thank you for like my home Nero, Yes is very fine house to live in'' he said walked to living room where he sat himself down on couch

Nero followed Ginger and on the way he tried to see as much as he could. He sat down on the coach next to Ginger and gave him a smile as he whispered. "Should I ask now or later?"

Ginger smiled''you can ask now whish you want since I shall on my room for a second'' he said and His mother come sat herself down on couch beside Nero