Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Gawain laughed and made his way back over to him and straddled him as he undid his pants, "oh really? I get to carry you all the time and you're not the lightest man. All that muscle." His hands ran over his belly watching it tremble under his fingers then down his legs while he removed his pants. Thankfully the girls had left.

"Well, getting you alone and not trusting anyone is the best way to overthrow you," Merlin walked over to him and stood beside him. "She doesn't know about my magic but then again only you, Lacelot, Gawain and Gaius know." He reached over putting a hand on his shoulder.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Lancelot moaned and bit his bottom lip. "Mm... y-your fault... You made it hard to walk..." The brunette felt the shudders rush over him. He was getting so eager for the other's touch. He didn't understand it.

"Then why would she want to overthrow me? I thought all of the people wanted me to be king." Arthur looked perplexed by the situation as he looked down at the mage. He just seemed to keep choosing the wort topics. Only one made sense and it was the most ridiculous one.

Gawain slipped his pants all the way off and kissed his stomach around his belly button, "hm... I guess it is." His hands rann over his sides and up and down his legs in a loving manner not really sexually. Just touching him.

Merlin shook his head, "not everyone is going to want you as King. Some will reject it but it's the future it's what is supposed to happen. We'll figure it out, just one step at a time okay?" He gave the other a small smile. "And right now you need to eat. You didn't eat last night or breakfast. I know you're stressed but if you don't eat then I will use my magic against you." He smiled softly.

Lancelot blushed and chewed on his bpttom lip. He could feel his heart racing at the other's touch. "Gawain... It's hard to breathe. My chest... it's pounding, Gawain..." The brunette stared up at the other man and parted his lips slightly.

"Merlin, what exactly do you plan to do if I refuse to eat?" Arthur raised an eyebrow at the raven and crossed his arms. The raven was teasing him and he actually kind of liked it. Made things feel like normal.

Gawain looked up at him and knelt over him touching his cheek with a look of concern on his face, "whats wrong?" He was worried something might be harming his lover.

Merlin crossed his arms hearing the slight amusement in the others voice, "well I could force you still in a chair and stick food in your mouth. Or force you through the paces of eating." He chuckled softly. "There are many ways." He chuckled softly. "Now I have something to hang over your head while you're hanging putting me in the stocks over mine."

"It's... You're doing it..." Lancelot reached up and caressed the other's cheek, haand shaking a bit. "Your touch makes my head spin."

Arthur pulled Merlin closer and raised an eyebrow. "You threatening me? I think I have the upperhand here

I do remember what made you squeal. Then you won'y be able to use any magic."

tumblr_n41o4fBcff1qbuxf7o5_250_zps7d44962e.gif

Gawain kissed him then got up to make sure they had everything then needed before kicking off his pants. Scooping up Lancelot he gently placed him into the nice hot tub and then got in himself, "ah wow, that feels amazing after sex." He sunk down into the water a bit.

Merlin blushed brightly, it was true his mind went a bit blank when Arthur did those things to him. His breath and heart quickened when he was pulled close to him. His eyes flashed gold for a moment as he let Arthur see his magic for the first time. The plate of food floated towards Arthur, "eat first then make me squeal."

tumblr_ms3pkptSDD1rjtk8jo1_250_zps83a9b1a9.gif

( o.o Oh my god... sexy beast in the window. Can I buy that window?)

Lancelot blushed and leaned back into Gawain, settling against his chest. "It does. I love hot baths after training too. Much better than the cold showers you are sure to taake. How many do you need in a day?" The brunette looked up at the other knight and stuck his tongue out.

"Woh." Arthur looked between Merlin's eyes and shook his head in amazement. "Your eyes... they look beautiful when you do that. But I'm really ndot hungry. I'll eat in a bit. I want you to tell me more about the pregnancy thing."

((I know right?!))

Gawain gently poked his tongue with his finger, "usually only a couple. But when I'm training with you, several, but that was before. Now I just keep touching you until I drive you mad with lust for me." He kissed his shoulder as he settled into the nice warm water.

Blushing a bit more Merlin bit his bottom lip for a moment, "I don't know what else yo want to know. I drink the potion, it turns my inside a bit different, we do it, I use my magic to form a child from both our bodies and I can choose the gender of the child. Or just put them together and wonder what it'll be. Then crave foods and such with I'm sure vomiting to go along. I use my magic to create a gentle place for the baby to live and once it's time either take another dose of that potion to turn me... fully female down there or you guys cut me open and I heal with my magic. That's about it." He smiled softly.

Lancelot blushed and glared at Gawain. "Well, it won't work. You'll have to take more cold showers now that you know how it feels." The brunette crossed his arms and turned to face forward. "Stupid knights always so smug and full of themselves."

"What? Cut you open?! That is completely ludicrous! Why kill you?!" Arthur stepped back with pure mordification on his face. He couldn't believe the other would suggest such a thing. He'd only known of normal births and even that seemed freaky in the given situation. "Won't changing yourself down there be permanent?"

Gawain chuckled and moved forward kissing along his shoulder and cupping the water up to let it fall down over his body, "yes well, you love my confidence." He smirked and rubbed his hands over him wetting move of his upper body.

Merlin looked at Arthur's shock and knew it would be a terrible sight, "no well... I'll be able to heal either way. Actually I can just use my magic to create an,,, exit for the baby without changing anything, and then change it back once it's over. That would be the easiest way." He nodded his head. "So then I won't be turned into a woman down there, I'll just have a womans insides with my own insides. Then use my magic to birth the baby... like a woman."

Lancelot blushed and gasped at the water being poured over him. "Gawain... you are a dork." The brunette looked over his shoulder at the other man and smiled. "You look really hot like this."

Arthur looked to the mage and sighed. He figured there wasm't going to be any good way for the raven to have a child. It wasn't natural so ewhy would the birth? "And this way would be safe? For you and the child, I mean."

"Mn, so do you," Gawain kissed his shoulder then grabbed the oils and clothe to rub it over his body. "You feel so good." He smiled pulling him back against him. "You look even hotter."

"Safer then a woman having a child actually, unless she were a mage," Merlin shrugged his shoulders then looked back at the blond. "It's not that bad, it just sounds bad." He reached a hand up touching his cheek smiling softly and rubbed his thumb over his cheek.

Lancelot moaned and pressed back into him. "Nnhh... you are making me hot..." The brunette rached a hand back and threaded his fingers in the other's hair, turning his head to kiss him on the lips with a small bit of passion but a whole lot of love.

Arthur blushed and rested a hand over the mage's, leaning down and kissing him softly. He blonde closed his eyes and stepped closer to the raven, moving his other hand up to caress the other's cheek.

Gawain chuckled and kissed him back pouring all his love into the kiss. His hands ran over his body and one came up to his chin gently rubbing his thumb over it. He loved touching the other man everywhere.

Merlin felt a wave of relief wash over him. Even with the talk he was still worried the other was going to throw him away and with that kiss a weight lifted off his chest. A tear ran down his cheek as he shuddered in relief of the other finally kissing him.

Lancelot moaned louder, shifting in the water and turning to face the other man, straddling his hips. "Mmm.... Gawain

.." The brunette kissed across his jaw and down his neck. "I love you so miuch. Do we have to wait to figure things out?"

Arthur broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against the other's. He reached his thumb up and wiped a tear away. "Hey... what's wrong? Was that bad timing? I shouldn't have just done it like that. I'm sorry. I ewon't do it again." The blonde frowned as he looked the other over. He didn't understand why the other was upset, but he felt he needed to. He had to learn tto understand Merlin it was the only way he'd get it right.

Gawain chuckled and put his hands on his hips and rubbed then over his hips and thighs, "I'd like to have our own place first. I mean it's not like we're hard for money or anything." He chuckled softly. "I know I'm a party kind of guy but this is the first time I thought seriously about a child."

Sniffling Merlin shook his head, "no, I'm happy." He took a shaky breath and sniffled again. "I was so scared of you rejecting me. I... I love you Arthur and telling you about my magic... and you hating me... that's been my worst fear... I'm so scared of you learning who I am... now you know and well..." He sniffled again. "Just you kissing me was a relief."

Lancelot leaned forward and kissed Gawain's collarbone. "Mm... Can't we raise a child here? The castle is comfortable and safe. No one could hurt our child for our choices." The brunette pressed closer to the other and sighed. He hadn't thought about that til now. Being the child of two men... many will hate the child. Ridicule them."

Arthur sighed as he looked at Merlin. "Don't scare me like that. I thought I did something wrong." The blonde wrapped his arms around the raven and hugged him tightly. "I thought it over a lot. Sincevthe beginning of the curse. I've decided what I plan to do."

Gawain ran his fingers through the others hair and held him close, "no everyone will accept us. Maybe staying within the castle will be better. He'll have plenty of people to play with, and we'll be here for the child. Train them to fight, and read... also how to hold their mead once old enough." He chuckled softly.

Merlin wrapped his arms around Arthur his smaller frame shaking a bit, "okay..." He wanted to ask but he was still scared too. What would his mother think about all this? His father passed away a while ago now, and the dragon... oh good lord how was he going to tell Arthur about that?! Hm... maybe surprise him one day.

"Now you are getting ahead of yourself. It is way to early t be talking our children and mead handling lessons. Our daughter will be a lady and our son a gentleman before they learn such a nasty habit. I admit I have gotten drunk a time or two, but it's not something I relish in." Lancelot looked down at the other knight's lips and leaned down feathering a kiss over them. "They should learn things like live and joy. Strength. Besides, they can play with Merlin and Arthur's children. He'll come around to the idea soon enough."

"Geez, Merlin. Do I really scare you that much?" Arthur sighed as he pulled back from the other anxd turned away, pacing the room. "Well, about what I plan to do... I will call off the court advisor and throw a ball, inviting all the neighboring courtiers and royal families. Then I will announce I am handfasted to someone already. After all that settles down, we can actually go and get handfasted." The blonde turned to face the mage again and the look on his face was the most serious it had been in a long while. "Then we can worry about the child situation. After the child is born, we can discuss a real marriage. By that point, they'll have no eeason to deny you your position."

Gawain chuckled and kissed him back, "your my new addiction so I don't need mead any longer." His hands ran over his body just touching him. "But yes I'm sure they'll come around to children too. Maybe they'll end up together and our child will become nobility?" He chuckled softly.

Merlin blinked a bit surprised, "oh um... I mean I don't need to be royalty or in charge of anything if it causes problems. I'm happy being your servant by your side... with maybe some benefits." He bit his bottom lip. He didn't want to cause the other problems.

"Now you're a crazy man." Lancelot laughed and shook his head as he vcaressed the other's cheek. "Our child with their's ? Wishful tjinking if you ask me." The brunette trailed a hand over Gawain's chest and smiled. "Handsome."

Arthur sighed and scratched his head. "Merlin... iI already told you, I have to have a queen of some sort and I don't do the queen and consort on the side thing." The blonde looked at the mage like he just wasn't getting it. "It's all por nothing Merlin."

Gawain chuckled softly and touched his cheek, "now that's a lie. I'm breathtakingly handsome. You are just the most beautiful man ever." He smiled and leaned up to kiss him again.

Merlin swallowed hard and looked to the blond man before him, "I don't know the first thing about ruling over people. I don't know... I... I want to be with you Arthur, I just never thought of ruling... people." The raven reached over taking Arthur's hand.

"I think you are very handsome." Lancelot smiled as he leaned down to kiss the iother knight's shoulder, wrapping his arms around him. "I love you, Gawain. I feel like I could never say it enough."

"Merlin..." Arthur pulled the mage to him and looked down at the raven. "You don't have to do anything more than stand by my side. I will handle the people and ruling them. I only ask that you stay by my side."

Gawain wrapped his arms around him and smiled softly, "I love you too, Lancelot and to me, no there isn't enough time to explain to you my feelings." He kissed his temple and rested in the back gently cupping water to pour it over Lancelot and clean the other with the oils.

"I was going to do that anyway," Merlin chuckled softly then took a deep breath. "Okay... how do we do this?" He was a bit nervous and wondered how the knights would react. Most of the town knew him by now, what would they think? He was so terribly worried they wouldn't accept him.