Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

"Mm.." Lancelot moaned as he pressed into Gawain and rocked his hips some. The oils felt amazing to him. He couldn't explain it. "Nnnh... Gawain... let's do it again. Right here..." The brunette leaned down and kissed the other knight passionately. He wanted this so much more than he coukd comprehend.

Arthur bit his lip and thought about it a moment before shrugginh. "A handfast is as legally binding as nuptials. They can't fight that and then we can take our time with everything else." The blonde loked down at Merlin again and tilted the raven's head up. "You arr beautiful. I don't know why I didn't see it before."

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Gawain chuckled and brought his hands under the water grabbing his ass, "and I thought I was the horny one." He kissed along his neck and to his jaw. "Looks like I was wrong." He kissed his lips and rocked against him.

Blushing hard the brunette looked up into those blue eyes, "I knew you were handsome long ago... and a prat." He smiled softly with a light chuckle. He loved to tease the other man just as much as he was teased.

Lancelot smiled as he closed his eyes and moaned. "Yes.... Nnnh... I am horney because you are wet and under me. What do you eexpect." The brunette rubbed his hard cock against Gawain's abdomen and pressed closer. "Can't you feel it?"

Arthur blushed and popped Merlin on the head lightly. "Shut up, you dumb servant. I should make you shine my army without your damn magic." The blonde stepped away from the mage and walked over, sitting at the table. "Let's eat. I'm suddenly hungry. I bet you are too."

"You bet I can," Gawain reached between them stroking his member. He smirked and brought his other hand behind him and slipped a finger inside him. "You're friskier than I am. I need a little longer to recharge. That's twice this morning for me. That's usually my max." He chuckled softly. "But I can get you off."

Merlin smirked and walked over stealing a piece of ham from his plate and quickly ate it, "I can get you some more if you want?" There was enough to fee three people that he brought with him. "Or something else?"

Lancelot moaned and rocked his hips between the hands eagerly. His ring of muscles clenched around the other's finger and he could feel his excitement building.

"I would like someone not to steal my ham." Arthur grabbed Merlin's waist and pulled him into his lap. He quirked an eyebrow and smirked. "I got an idea. Why don't you feed me?"

Gawain smirked and pushed two fingers in rocking them in and out of his ass, trying to hit his spot as he did. He stroked over his member with his hand and started to twist it over it causing more friction.

Merlin gasped as he was pulled onto his lap then looked back at him, "you are incredibly spoiled!" The raven grabbed a fork and grabbed a scoop of rice holding up up for him.

Lancelot gasped and rocked harder between the hands. His hardened cock trembled as precum leaked. He couldn't believe the feling he was getting from this. "Ahh... nnnh... Gawain... right there...yes..."

----Background Music - Clarity---- (Because that's how I roll. xD)

Arthur chuckled as he took the bite and ran a hand up Merlin's leg. He didn't understand it, but it all felt natural... right. "Mmm... you love spoiling me. I could tell by the look on your face and your tone of voice when you did it."

((LOL I usually hear some sort of music to most scenes lol))

Gawain pressed in a third finger and curled them forward pressing more on his spot. He leaned in kissing and nipping at his neck, "you're not going to be able to walk tomorrow." He chuckled softly as he continued his ministrations.

Merlin made a face at him then couldn't stop the smile from coming to his face, "shut up." He smirked and continued to feed him a couple more bites before he leaned in when he was done chewing and kissed him again this time with the passion he lacked before because of shock. He set the fork down and brought that hand to his cheek as he kissed him.

Lancelot gasped and gripped the other knight's shoulders tightly. "I-I don't care... nnnnnh.." The brunette pressed his forehead against Gawain's shoulder as he came in the water between them. He truly felt spent this time. He disn't believe he would be good for another round until at least that night. He wasn't exactly used to ciumming as much as he already had.

Arthur was surprised by the kiss, but it only took him a moment before he was returning it with the sae amount of pasdion. He pulled Merlin closer to his chest and brought a hand up to play with the hair at the nape of his neck. He moaned softly inti the kiss and forgot his hunger. His body was half working on instinct as it responded to the raven.

Gawain pulled his hands back and gently kissed his lover running his hands over his body in a gentle comforting manner. Holding the other close he sighed and closed his eyes.

Merlin moaned softly into his mouth while his hands came up to his shoulder and one to the back of his neck. Kissing him harder he wanted to thrust his body against him. He had become so accustomed to sex often the last few days it kicked up his own sex drive a bit. He was already half hard inside his trousers from the kissing and closeness of Arthur. This was it if Arthur could stand this then it would work. He wondered how different it would be now that he wasn't just blind in passion for him.

Lancelot sagged against the other knight and hugged him. "I can't believe I had so much in me. It's like you're bringing a whole nother me out." Thebrunette lifted his head and smiled at Gawain. "A side of me I didn't know I had."

(O.o did I respond? I don't remember, but yes! I hear music all de time."! Ancan' type on this dang keyboard Dx)

Arthur pulled the raven closer and trailed te kiss down to the mage's neck. He had one hand sliding up Merlin's shirt and the other grasping the raven tresses, pullig back on them. "Damn it.. it's like my body is trained for this." He cock grew firm and when he felt the other's half hard he couln't stop hinself from grounding their hisp together.

((LOL it's okay))

"Hm, wait until we have to travel in a large group. I'll have to have you ride in my saddle with me to keep you satisfied," Gawain chuckled softly and kissed his shoulder. "I wonder if Merlin and Arthur will have the same troubles?"

Merlin gasped as the blush spread across his face, "well... this isn't our first time." His hands came down and started undoing the others pants. He wanted him now. Turning around on the seat he straddled Arthur and rocked their hips together. He didn't even care if he threw him onto the table, he was Arthur's and only Arthur's.

"I bet Arthur can't keep his hands off Merlin. Especially now that he has tasted the forbidden fruit." Lancelot took that moment to splash Gawain in the face and scoweled at him. "I am not some sex obsessed strumpet. I can just get myself off when no one is looking."

(Rawr!)

Arthur groaned and stood, holding Merlin up as he leaned over the table, shoving the food off. He laid the mage down aon the wood and nipped his collarbone. He planned to truly make this moment significant. He followed the instinct from his memory of the other times and slipped a hand down the front of Nerlin's pants, stroking his cock.

Gawain rubbed his face then laughed, "get off when people aren't looking?! Now whose sex obsessed!" He brought his hands to the others sides seeing if the other was ticklish and started to tickle him.

Merlin moaned his body shaking while his arms and legs wrapped around him pulling him tightly, "Mnnn..." Arching up he thrust against his hand as he stroked him. "Mph..." Kissing back hard he brought his hands down to pull the others shirt over his head.

Lancelot snorted and slapped a hand over his mouth blushing. He had a hard time stifling giggles from escaping, muffled by his haind. With his free hand, the brunette swatted at the other knight's hannds. "S-stiop it... g-Gawain..."

Arthur groaned and pulled away to toss his hirt before leaning back in and continuing the rough kiss as he rocked into the raven with each stroke to his cock. He felt the blood settling in hus groin and a rush of warmth washing over him. His ard cock was straining in his pants as he roughly pressed it against him.

Gawain giggled and stopped tickling the other to pull him into a tight hug, "you're so adorable!" He kissed him again then leaned back. "Your turn to wash me." He raised a cheeky eyebrow at him.

This was another relief to Merlin that Arthur was still turned on by him. His own cock pulsed inside his hand as he rocked to meet his movements, "Ahh... A-Arthur..." He trembled running his hands down the other back and grabbed his ass thrusting his hips against him. "I want you so bad..."

Lancelot blushed and smacked the other knight's chest lightly. Men aren't adorable. I am a man, Gawain..." The brunette leaned in and nipped the other's bottom lip as he cupped water in his hands and poured nir over Gawain's head. He then trailed his hands over the man's body slowly. He wanted to feel every facet... every contour of this man. To touch every inch of him.."

Arthur responded to the ass grab and the moan of his name with stroking the brunette faster. "I can't take it anymoe. I need to be inside you." The blonde used his free hand t quickly start removing his pants. He pressed his hard cock against the mage and rupped it against him. "I need something for lube."

Gawain chuckled softly and rubbed the water from his face as he watched the other, "feels good." He leaned back against the edge of the tub and sighed softly. The feel of the others hands running over him was relaxing and nice. He sunk into the water a little more just sighing in happiness.

Merlin sat up a little and reached his hand out for a bottle of oil next the the blond's bed on the other side of the room. His eyes flashed gold and the bottle floated over into his hand and he handed it to him smiling softly.

Lancelot grazed his tongue over Gawain's pulse and moaned as he took the soap and lathered it over thr other's muscles. "Mmm.. You taste delicious, Gawain." The brunette trailed his hands down to run over the other knight's cock.

Arthur still felt a little weary of the magic but chose not to say anything. The raven wasn't doing any harm right now, so he figured it was fine. Once Nerlin held it out to him, the blonde took the lube and poured it on his hand. "Thank you, Merlin." The king looked up and smiled at the raven before coating his throbbing erection in it. "Mm... I wonder if different oils cause different reactions."

Gawain smiled softly and lathered up some soap himself to run it over the others body too. His cock swelled a little as the other touched it but he was fairly well sated for now. Kissing him softly his own hands ran over his lovers frame feeling every inch he could.

Merlin bit his bottom lip and looked at the peppermint based oil the other had, "that was gets warm on the skin..." He shivered and spread his legs for the other. "I want you inside me again Arthur..." He wanted Arthur as himself, selfish, pushy and demanding of him like he always was.

Lancelot licked his lips as he lathered his hands over the other knight's thighs. "Hm... Gawain... you feel really smooth." The brunette leaned in and kissed Gawain's pulse softly as he washed every inch of him. "Hm... We'll have to show for training tomorrow or people will get suspiscious."

Arthur groaned as he rubbed some oil around the rim of the mage's entrance. "Damn, Merlin. You make it hard not to want you." The king pushed one of the raven's legs up to press against his side and lined his cock up before slowly thrusting in. He grunted and pulled out before thrusting in farther. "Nnh... It does feel hot."

Gawain chuckled, "yes we're going to have to make sure that we do." He washed the other too then scooped up the water to spill over him rinsing off the oils from his body. He smiled softly and looked over his face. "Lets get married."

Merlin shivered feeling it warming up on his skin but when the other thrust inside him he cried out and arched up on the table shaking under him. His cock pulsed against his stomach and precum seeped from the tip onto him. The oil now inside him made him shake and tense around the blond, "it's so warm... ahh..."

Lancelot froze and his eyes went wide. One thing he hadn't thought about was marriage. "G-Gawain... That's... Well, a big thing to consider. It's something you have to think about and carefully weigh your options." The brunette chewes hid bottom lip and looked to rmthe side. He cpuld feel a bubble of joy in his chest and it scared him.

Arthur groaned and thrust deeper as he clutched the raven's hips tightly. "Mmm... Merlin, I want to fill you." The blonde bowed his head and rested it on the mage's shoulder, thrusting harder.

"And having a child isn't?" Gawain chuckled softly and kissed his forehead. "You're so silly sometimes. Come on let's get out its starting to get cold." Easing Lancelot forward he grabbed their robes and towels to dry themselves off.

Merlin bright a hand to Arthur's hair and gripped him tightly. Moaning louder and louder her beg him to fill him and pound him senseless. His legs pulled right around his waist to guide him in deeper and harder. With a scream the mage came hard across tier stomachs.

"I... I know. It's just... marriage too? That is something we can't hide. Someone has to ordane it." Lancelot stood shakily and took the towel, wrapping it around his waist. He had a faint blush on his cheeks as he rubbed his arms and stepped out of the tub. "All I'm saying is that maybe we should really weigh the options here."

Arthur groaned as he thrust harder, the feel of the other's legs around him made a shiver run up his spine. "Nnh... Merlin..." The blonde's breathing became uneven and his grip tightened on the mage's hips as he slammed into the raven. He came hard in the other as he filled him, riding out his orgasm. After he came down from his high, he pulled out and laid over the other.