Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

"I don't care what the world thinks," Gawain stepped out to dry himself off too and kept an eye on Lancelot to make sure he didn't fall. "If the king marries Merlin? Then it'll open more options for the rest of us won't it?" He smiled softly at his lover.

Merlin shivered as he felt the other orgasm inside him. He took in shaky breaths of air and clenched around him encouraging him to continue to ride it out. Wrapping his arms around Arthur he sighed softly and closed his eyes feeling content, "Arthur... I love you so much."

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"And if he doesn't?" Lancelot frowned as he stood there looking at the other knight. He felt unsure about anything he desired in life, but for the first time in forever he felt like this man could make anything possible. "But... we can't base our actions on them. W can do it right. We want to build a family, then we'll do it properly."

"Well, Merlin, you definitely are slacking in your duties." Arthur lifted his head and looked down at the mage. He had a mischevious smirk as he gripped the raven's chin and turned him to face the window. "Curtains need dusted." The blonde leaned in and nipped the mage's earlobe.

((For the first time in forever!))

Gawain smiled and leaned over kissing him, "perhaps we should go visit them?" He wondered his the mage was fairing.

Merlin fretted for a moment what he did wrong but then smiled and closed his eyes feeling the others lips on his ear, "hmm... it's hard taking care of you. Why have a child I already have you." He giggled softly

(xD Silly)

Lancelot leaned into the kiss and smiled as he wrapped his arms around the taller knight's neck. Z"alright. We can tell them our plans and ask for their blessings." The brunette nuzzled the other and sighed. He wondered if it was all too soon or if the mage would say something of that nature. "I love you, Gawain."

"Mm... because a child would be what I've been preparing you for. I had to teach you patience." Arthur kissed down the other's neck and trailed his hand down to tweak his nipple. "Maybe we should give you a few more lessons."

Gawain smiled and hugged him close, "I love you too Lancelot. You're my everything, and even if he doesn't support it, that won't keep me away from you." He chuckled and kissed him again.

Merlin whimpered softly and looked up at the other male, "I used to watch the kids in my home town... my mother would flip about me having a child..." He licked his lips. "Can we move to a nicer surface? This is killing my back."

Lancelot smiled and hugged the taller knight tightly before stepping back and taking his hand. "Alright. Let's go. I want to get there and catch them if they are having make up sex or in the after glow."

Arthur sighed as he nodded his head and picked the raven up. He carried Melrlin to the bed and dropped down next to him, stretching across to the other side of the bed. "Well, I thought you had no living relatives."

Gawain smiled at him, "yeah let's go get them!" He giggled like a child and finished getting dressed. He really hoped it was then getting caught in make up sex and not a fight.

"Oh you haven't met my mother," Merlin shifted over him and stalled his hips running his hands over his chest. "My father.. ids gone now but my mother is a couple towns away."

Lancelot dressed quickly and ran a hand thrpugh his damp hair beforeheading to the door. "Just come along. I'm sure Merlin has swept him away with his charm." The brunette smiled and looked over his shoulder to wink.

Arthur chuckled and ran his hands up over the mage's hips. "Well, send her an open invitation. She should know how you are doing. Besides, having her around might help you with the pregnancy." The blonde reached up and caressed the other's cheek gently.

Gawain smiled and opened the door for him. Walking down the hall he snagged an Apple from a maid and chomped into it.

Merlin blushed a bit, "I don't know how she'll responded to me being pregnant let alone with you. We'll need to ease her into it." He rocked his hips rubbing Arthur's cock against his entrance.

Lancelot shook his head and kept in step with Gawain. He couldn't allow himself to fall behind and riskk being caught looking. Matbe one later, but for now he needed to resist. "Gawain.. what eill you tell the knights when you are round with my child?"

"Mm. Well, she'll be motherof the queen and grandmother of the future king." Arthut could feel his heart quickening and his shaft hardening beneath those hips. He couldn't believe how erotic it felt. The blonde rocked his hips up a bit and moaned. "Keep it up, I'll give her plenty of grandchildren."

"That's it's mine and I'm very proud of you," Gawain smiled over at him and winked at him. He was very proud of his lover and didn't mind the knights knowing, they might accept it more than any villagers.

Merlin smiled down at the blond. He rocked his hips and shivered his own cock growing harder as he moved. Just the thought of the other thrusting inside him made him hard. He wondered how he would scream as he was entered. Sliding forward he rested the others cock against his entrance, "Mn..."

Lancelot scoffed as he eyed the other knight. "They'd obviously know it's yours. You'd be carrying it." The brunette stuck his tongue out before turning away and continuing down the hall. "Plus, they'll make countless jokes to tease us. They won't be mean about it though."

Arthur groand as he felt the other's movements. His shaft was hardall over again as he felt it rub against the mage's entrance. "Daamn it. I'm never getting court matters done. How is it you can do this to me now?"

Gawain blinked a little surprised, "me carry it?! I thought you wanted to?" Honestly since he'd only topped the other knight so far it never crossed his mind about him carrying the baby.He cocked his head as he thought about it, "naw they'll tease but... you want me to carry it?"

Merlin smirked at him and moaned while shifting to take him back inside his lean body, "ahhh Arthur... you do this to me... that's why I do it to you... you're terrible..." The brunette shuddered over him as he sat down on him.

Lancelot smiled as he ran a hand through his hair and slowed his steps somee. They were now able to see the king's door ahead of them. "I was only teasing. I will carry our children to birth. I bet you couldn't handle such a task." The knight looked over at Gawain and smiled bigger, his eyes shut happily. "I will make sure they are strong enough totake you on."

Arthur gasped as he felt the raven swallow his hardened shaft. "Holy Shiva... you are practically skilled in this. You know just how to move and just where to touch to get my body rushing." The blonde rubbed a hand over the mage's hip, rocking his hips up a little. "How did it take us five years to get to this point?"

Gawain smirked to Lancelot stopping in front of the door, "oh I'm sure you're more than capable of handling them, but what about the cravings and mood swings?" He teased and reached for the handle. "How shall we go in?"

Merlin blushed as he sat on his cock, "well... I remember what you say you like and well... try to be the best for you." He looked down at the king under him. Gasping softly he shivered over him, "oh... Arthur... I don't know b-but right now... I just want you... so bad."

"Hush you. I'll handle it when that time comes." Lancelot stepped past Gawain and threw the door open. "Your majesty, there is a major issue! We have a hypocrite cruelly criticizing a poor boy! He is pushing the poor boy to tears."

Arthur smiled and leaned up a little about to say something when the door was flung open. The blonde blushed brightly as his eyes widenedd. "I... C-can you knock!" The king was completely embarrassed as he tried to pull the blanket over hishead. G-go away!"

Gawain burst out laughing and ran over to the bed, "oh my seems the King is-deeply busy at the moment. Perhaps we could join in or help them along Lancelot so we can sort out other issues?" He smirked back at Lancelot.

Merlin tucked his face down blushing too but they'd already seen him naked, he wondered how Arthur would respond to them being there, "I never thought you would get embarrassed by this." He smirked at Arthur and rocked his hips a little.

Arthur groaned as he bit down, fighting back a moan. "M-Merlin... stop that nonsense. I am the king and must be presentable at all times." The blonde sent a harsh glare toward the two knights and growled. "And you two are my knights who should show proper respect and decorum." The king looked up at the mage and something mischevious flashed through his eyes as he grabbed the raven's wrists. "You... you ahould show proper respect to your king. Maybe I should punish your insulence."

Lancelot bit back a laugh as he walked in behind Gawain. He took the chance and poked the taller knight right in the left ass cheek. "Behave, Gawain. Can't you see he's trying to teach this mage a leassson for lying and dabbling in magic?"

Merlin licked his lip then bit the bottom one as a blush spread across his cheeks, "Sire..." The mage tightened around his cock feeling a shudder run through him. As long as it wasn't the stocks he didn't care. Unless Arthur did him while in the stocks- He moaned and wiggled his wrists a little testing Arthur's hold.

Gawain chuckled and turned to Lancelot, "maybe I should teach you a lesson from keeping it from us for so long?" He smacked the other knight on the ass then grabbed the cheek he smacked. "Hm?"

Arthur bit back a man as he kept the hold on the mage's wrist. It wasn't too tight of a hold, just tight enough to have a strong hold on them. "You aren't getting away that easily." The blonde pulled the mage down into a kiss and used his free hand to trail down the other's spine. He wasn't sure how he felt with the other two in the room but he knew one thing for sure, he was still hard and throbbing inside of the raven.

Lancelot blushed and bit his bottom lip as he reminded himself to be the victor in this. He planned to embarrass Gawain, evin if it was only in front of the distracted two. The smaller knight boldly grabbed the taller knight's crotch and squeezed gently. "Maybe you are the one who needs a lesson."

Merlin shivered and kissed back his back arching under his hand, "Mnnn..." He shivered and rocked against him moving his cock inside him. The brunette forgot for a moment that the others were there as he was lost in the sensations Arthur gave him.

Gawain jumped a little surprised but smirked at him, "oh? Think you can dominate me, my little knight?" He gave the other a cheeky grin and reached behind Lancelot grabbed his ass firmly. He wondered if Lancelot would challenge him, it excited him. He grew harder in the others hand.

Arthur moaned into the kiss and rocked up into the man above him. He was starting not to care about the ibtruders. With such a cavern around his cock, there really wwas no thinking straight. Pulling the other in to meet his hips, the blonde reached down to stroke the mahec's hard cock.

Lancelot groaned and squeezed the other's crotch roughly as he pressed back into his grasp. "Mm... Gawain, I will dominate. I am a highly sovereigned knight in King Arthur's court." The smaller knight leaned up and kissed the other firmly, threading his fingers through his hair, pulling lightly.

Merlin broke the kiss when his sensitive cock as touched and gasped loudly, "Ah! Arthur..." He trembled and lowered his head to the blond's shoulder the pleasure making it hard for him to concentrate on holding himself up. Shuddering over him he rested on him moaning louder.

Gawain smirked but let the other try to lead. He Let the other kiss him and moaned softly. It felt really good with his lover in control. Bringing both hands to the others ass he gripped it in a firm grasp.

"Mm.. You feel so good. Why don't you try concentrating strictly on the movement of your hips? Maybe it'll help you hold off a bit longer." Arthur stroked the raven in time with his thrusts and picked up the pace, thrusting faster and deeper. He wanted feel how deep he could plunge inti the mage. The blonde was quick to release Merlin's wrists in favor of caressing his hand dwn the raven's backside.

Lancelot moaned into the kiss and pulled harder on the other's hair as he backed him against the wall. He used the help of the wall to jump up and curl his legs around Gawain's waist, pressing up against him.

Merlin wanted to hold out for him but he honestly came so easily and could several times that he wasn't sure if he could last. The brunette gasped as he tried to concentrate on his hips moving down onto the others cock and it only made it worse. Tensing he came suddenly which startled him with a sharp gasp.

Gawain chuckled and kissed him harder feeling the wall thump against his back then his knight grinding against his front. He turned them over pressing Lancelot to the wall and grabbed his hips rocking against him.