Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Arthur choked up a laugh and slowed his thrusts some. "Oh man.... You did it? You focused on your hip movements?" If he wasn't inside the raven right now, he'd be rolling with laughter. "I was kidding! And uou probably had a harder time holding it in!"

Lancelot moaned into the kiss and slipped a hand down to grasp at the other knight's shoulder, digging his fingers in. He dug his heels in to Gawain's lower back and rocked back into the other's hips. He wanted to pour all his feelings into the other.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Merlin panted hard and blushed brighter, "stop laughing at me." He pouted and shoved his hand against his face then smiled softly panting. Leaning up a little he placed his hands onto his chest and rocked his hips a little again. "I can go several times."

Gawain moaned and held onto him pressing him more against the wall. He rocked and moaned against his lips, "mnn..." He reached his hands down grabbing his ass and rocked against him more his cock growing hard.

Arthur gasped when Merlin started moving again and moaned. "Nnnhhh... Take a guy by surprise.. mmm.." The blonde rocked up into the mage and grabbed his hips, pulling him down to meet his thrusts.

Lancelot broke the kiss to press his head back into the wall and moan louder as he felt his legs tremble around the other's waist. "G-Gawain... nnnh... I want you right now..." The smaller knight buried his fingers in the other's hair and pulled gently. "Please!"

Merlin panted hard and rocked with him his body trembling, "Ahhh... A-Arthur..." He leaned over him a little his cock still throbbing and his body trembling. It felt so good.

Gawain chuckled and rocked against him, "what about on the bed next to your little mage and our king? How about it Arthur?" He looked back over his shoulder seeing the mage moving on the king in such a sensual and loving way.

Arthur groaned as he tried to focus. It was hard to do when you had such a lewdd and willing body moving on top of you. "Gawain, I am really in no position to converse at this time." The blonde pulled Merlin in to a deep kiss and squeezed his hip as they moved together.

"Nnh... whatever you want, Gawain. Just do it..." Lancelot pulled on the taller knight's hair and panted as jhe looked down with half lidded eyes to meet the other's gaze. "I want you to fuck me, sir Knight. Hard enough to make me scream!z

Merlin trembled rocking on the blond, "S-Sire I can't... t-too good..." He was loosing strength in his legs to keep moving on him. The brunette panted hard and his lips moving against his kings.

Gawain turned with Lancelot and laid him on the other end of the bed. He smirked down at him and slipped his pants down onto one of his ankles and pushed his own pants down to pull out his own cock, "get me wet so I can fuck you." He smirked at him while touching the others cheek.

Arthur groaned as he felt hisclimax building. He was just getting started with the mage. "Merlin, you can and will..." The blonde got up and laid the mage on the bed before holding his hands over his head and thgrusting roughly into him.

Lancelot licked his lips and sat up to shift around to kneel before Gawain. "Come here." The small knight tugged the taller knight closer and licked his pelvis.

Merlin cried out wrapping his legs tightly around his waist and held on close to him. He didn't tug his hands away but it was thrilling to be held down by the other, "I-I'm close!" His cock throbbed between their bodies, he was really made to submit.

Gawain smiled and reached down touching his cheek, "good boy." He untied his pants pushing them down slightly but he let Lancelot do the work for him. Glancing over at the king and Merlin it was rather an exotic sight.

Arthur leaned down and kissed Merlin briefly before straightening up and pounding into him roughly. "Cum, Merlin. I want to see you burst with every ounce of pleasure I give you. I am a very greedy king." The blonde gripped his hips and moaned as he could feel his cock shudder.

Lancelot moved forward and dragged his tongue up the underside of Gawain's cock. He moaned softly and reached up to stroke his erection slowly. He wanted to make the knight tremble. Leaning in a bitmre, the smaller knight circled his tongue around the other's balls.

Merlin was lost to the wonderful pleasure his king gave to him. He cried out and wrapped his legs tighter around him, "A-Arthur! AH!!!" He arched under him cumming for a second time and clenched around the king. Face flushing and body arching his pleasure filled features looked amazing.

Gawain moaned low in his throat and ran his fingers through the others long hair and sighed. It felt so amazing being pleasured by his knight. Looking down at him he smirked wanting to get in a sex war to see who could wear out their lover faster.

Arthur gasped and thrust faster as he admired the pale raven beneath him. He couldn't believe how much he cared about this man. Not to mention the thrill of making him weak with pleasure. The blondelifted one of the raven's legs up and twisted him to lay on his side while the king continued his thrusts.

Lancelot looked up at the other knight and nipped up the side of his cock before swirling his tongue around the tip aslowly closing his lips around it. He moaned as he took more of the other's length in his throat. He could never say he loved having some guy's cock in his mouth. That is until right then. He loved the way it made him feel to bring Gawain to pleasure with just his mouth.

Panting harshly Merlin couldn't believe he was still going! Maybe he was just extra sensitive, or maybe Arthur was used to their several times a day for the last several days. Being turned on his side brought on a whole new level of pleasure. From this angle he just seemed to jab right into his prostate. Gripping the sheets he arched almost as if he were trying to get away but he was just angling himself to not have too much pleasure and pass out.

Moaning softly Gawain didn't know what to go besides stand there and enjoy. He wanted to pleasure his lover but right now it was his turn, "that feels amazing..." He panted harshly as a bit of pre-cum started to leak from the tip.

Arthur gasped and thrust harder as he felt his climax on the edge. He was having troubles holding it in at this point. The blonde couldn't believe the way it felt inside the mage. To bring him to climax multiple times.. it was thrilling and he was glad he held out as long as he had. He leaned down to whisper in the raven's ear as he licked beneath it. "I'm gonna cum inside you."

Lancelot sucked lightly as he slowly started bobbing his head. His tongue swirled around the others cock and rubbed up tthe sides. "Mmm..." he moaned and fondled Gawain's balls.

Merlin shuddered, he loved it when Arthur claimed him, "make me yours again... fill m-me..." The mage wasn't sure where that came from but in the moment he was so turned on it didn't matter. The brunette trembled knowing he was going to cum again when the other filled him and that thrilled every fiber of his being. He loved being claimed by Arthur.

"Lancelot... keep that up and I'm going to cum into your mouth," Gawain moaned a little louder and ran his fingers through his hair. He rocked his hips a little feeling himself drawing closer and closer.

Arthur chuckled as he nipped the raven's ear before leaning back and thrusting deeper, reaching his climaax and filling the mage. "Nnnhhh... Merlin, you are such a good lay..." The blonde was so busy coming down from his high, he didn't care right then that he should be doing his kingly duty and handle the matters of the court. Whixh he hadn't done in a while.

Lancelot popped his mouth off with one last suck and licked his lips. He looked up at Gawain and undressed the rest of the way. "Mm... Gawain, I want you deep inside me when you cum. Fill me with your hot seed."

Merlin arched and came with him gripping the sheets and Arthur's hand as he did. He panted hard and rested back on the bed, "I need a bath..." He chuckled softly while looking up at the king. "So do you."

Gawain smirked and looked over at Arthur and Merlin on the other side of the bed, "well well well do you hear your knight over here Sire... So dirty." He smirked and pushed him back onto the bed.

"My knights are supposed to be setting an example and yet I feel like they are not considering that at all, Merlin." Arthur pulled out of the mage and sat next to him on the bed. He looked over at his knights and laughed. "You are terrible. To defile your king's bed and to be exhibitioniss."

"No.." Lnacleot laid back and spread his legs as he stretched on the bed. He smirked and licked his lips. "We're simply showing our support for the king's decisions."

"Forgive me, Sire, but you are just as bad," Merlin chuckled and turned onto his side to face the knights at the end of the bed. He felt so light and groggy at the moment, it felt awesome. "But they are showing their support." He reached over and gently and lovingly rubbed his hand over Arthur's lower arm.

Gawain chuckled and pushed into the other knight, "your best knight taking it from your drunk knight. Sort of an interesting twist huh?" He smiled and slowly sunk all the way inside him before he started to rock his hips.

Arthur raised an eyebrow and looked down at the mage curiously. "You think I'm bad? Iis that what turns you on? You are one kiknky servant." The blonde leaned over the raven and smirked. He could show Merlin how bad he was. "You probably get off on being my servant."

Lancelot moaned and arched off the bed. He wanted to take all of the other knight. He loved the fullness it made him feel. "G-Gawain... nnnh... Shut up and fuck me harder."

Merlin shivered and licked his lips, "Arthur... your possessive and grab me tightly... the thought of you claiming me or forcing me to do things... That just makes it so much harder..." He blushed and turned his face away not able to meet his eyes.

Gawain thrust hard into him and pushing his legs to his chest. He rocked the bed causing Merlin and Arthur to shift about. Smirking down at him he kissed him hard while aiming for his spot.

"Harder to resist?" Arthur smirked and pulled Merlinover him as he rolled onto his back, the mage now straddling him. "I believe Gawain is trying to set a challenge for me. Shaking my bed and smarting off to me."

Lancelot gasped and maoned, wrapping his arms around Gawain's neck, hugging him tight. He was so lost in the other that he had no care in the world. Rocking up into the taller knight, the smaller knight clenched around him.

Merlin rested against Arthur's chest and looked over at the men shaking their bed, "are you going to fall for his challenge Sire?" He rocked his body against his a couple times then tilted his head back to smile up at him.

Gawain paused and hauled Lancelot to the side of the bed, "I love to challenge people. Keep up with me." He hoisted Lance up as he stood and hooked his arms under his knees. He then started to pound into Lancelot as he stood holding the other up with his arm strength.

• 2 weeks later...

Arthur growled as he ligned himself up and quickly thrust into the raven, holding his hips tightly. His thrust quickly became rough and fast as he considered other positions to take his lover. He loved a challenge and a bit of competition. It made things exciting for him. A man like him needed some excitement in his life. The blondepaused his thrusts for a moment and rolled so he was over Merlin before standing up and pounding intohim. "Nnnh... Merlin, show them how much you can take..."

Lancelot gasped at the position change and wrapped his arms around the other's neck, holding on tightly. "Ahhh... haahhha... G-Gawain, I want to walk tomorrooo-ahhh... nnhh.." The smaller knight threw his head back and moaned loudly as he wiggled his hips to meet Gawain's thrusts. He could feel himself come to the brink. He was nowhere near used to having sex or getting off as much as he had ben the kast couple days.

Merlin knew Arthur was going to fall for the others challenge. He really hoped he wasn't going to but then as it began that thought went out the window, at least for now. He cried out holding onto him even as they flipped over. His legs hooked around his waist drawing him in deeper and cried out with each thrust, "Ahhh! AH! H-Harder, Sire!!" He moaned loudly showing off to the other men too. Maybe he enjoyed it a bit as well.

Gawain smirked and flopped him back onto the bed, on the other side so he was facing Arthur and Merlin and Lancelot's heads were right next to one another, "lovely." He started to pound into him again while leaning over him enjoying watching and hearing them scream in pleasure.

Arthur smirked as the mage responded to him. He almost had him trained already. Lifting hiss legs upoer his shoulders, the blonde slammed into the raven harder. He wanted Merlin to be so full of him that he desired nothing and no one else. He was very possessive and at that moment, he was proud to admit it. His servant was happily taking everything he had to give. It was amazing.

"Nnnh... yes! Give me more, Gawain!" Lancelot grasped the sheets below him and let his mouth hang open as he bsrathed hard and moaned. He loved every sensation he was feelinf at that moment. It was right thenthat he decised he was getting Merlin's help the next chance he got.