Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Merlin cried out holding onto the sheets and one reached up holding onto his arm. The intense pleasure of being entered again and again made him scream and arch. His cock throbbed on his stomach and soon he was coming again. He tensed around him and cried out cumming all across his stomach. He was going to be seriously sore after this.

Reaching between them Gawain wrapped his hand around his cock stroking him in time with his thrusts. He moaned and rocked into him, "oh yeah... Merlin came again."

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Arthur moaned and gripped the mage's hips tighter as he could feel himself build up again quickly. He wasn't sure if he'd be doing much the next day. If things continued the way they were, he didn't think they were having any training. "Yeah, Merlin likes to cum multiple times in one round. He's amazing."

Lancelot arched off the bed and clenched around Gawain's dick as he cried out in pleasure. Walking was definitely out of the question for awhile. The knight felt his cock throb in the other's hand and his climax hit hard as he cae all over his stomach. "G-Gawain... y-ou're gonna break me..."

- - - Updated - - -

Arthur moaned and gripped the mage's hips tighter as he could feel himself build up again quickly. He wasn't sure if he'd be doing much the next day. If things continued the way they were, he didn't think they were having any training. "Yeah, Merlin likes to cum multiple times in one round. He's amazing."

Lancelot arched off the bed and clenched around Gawain's dick as he cried out in pleasure. Walking was definitely out of the question for awhile. The knight felt his cock throb in the other's hand and his climax hit hard as he cae all over his stomach. "G-Gawain... y-ou're gonna break me..."

Merlin panted harshly while rocking against his king. This was too much but he wasn't about to tell him to stop. Screaming and clutching at the sheets or at Arthur was slowly losing his grip. Moaning one hand fell to the bed.

Gawain took the cue to come inside his lover and paused in his thrusting. He groaned and leaned over him, "sorry love." He kissed Lancelot gently.

Arthur moaned and continued thrusting as he came hard in the mage. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside this man. "Merly... Damn..." The blonde king leaned over Merlin and panted as he leaned his knees against the bed. He felt like apologizing to the raven for everything these past few days and for over exhausting him, but he wasn't sure how to. He lifted his head and looked down at the mage. "Merlin?"

Lancelot chuckled lightly through his panting and hugged Gawain to him. This knight was so good to him. He wished he'd realized it sooner. "I love what you do to me. Don't apologize." The brunette kissed the other knight and relaxed in his hold some. He felt so exhausted at this point.

Exhausted was one word he could use to describe himself right now. He needed to stay awake though for a moment just to help out Lancelot. He knew starting out on bottom was rough. He would need to use the same spell on himself but the knight would appreciate it in the morning. Reaching over his finger tips touched Lancelot's arm as soft words of latin fell from his lips as he healed Lancelot. He smiled softly and pulled his arm back to rest by his head on the bed, "Arthur?" His tired eyes looked up at the other man with a soft smile. "Do you need a heal or are you... feeling alright?"

Gawain smiled over at Merlin, "thank you Merlin." He leaned up a little to gently kiss him and touched his cheek. "I love you so much Sir Knight... the things you do to me drives me crazy."

Arthur shook his head and kissed Merlin before pulling out of the mage gently. He ran a hand through the raven's hair and pressed gheir forheads together. "I am fine. Very sated and unmistakebly relaxed. How about you?" The blonde caressed Merlin's cheek and juust zoned in on the feel of the raven's skin.

Lancelot smiled as he relaxed considerably around the other knight's cock. Taking the opportunity, the smaller knight pulled Gawain down to snuggle him. "I want to get settled for children immediately. The sooner the better.

Merlin smiled softly and blinked slowly feeling incredibly sated and wonderful at the moment, "I'm the same... tired too." He laid on the bed not able to move or shift around. He was pretty worn out after the last few days and the emotional roller coaster that it had been for them. The brunette closed his eyes just feeling the others rough hands run over his skin. "I'm so happy."

Gawain smiled and kissed him gently while they held one another, "hm... sounds good to me. Lets figure out where we'll get set up. Move our rooms into one and talk to Merlin once he's a bit more awake." He chuckled softly. "Then there comes the fun of trying to conceive."

"I'm glad. Wouldn't want you feeling desires for another after all." Arthur side as he laid next to Merlin, pulling him to his chest. He was exhausted himself. It seemed every minute of sleep he got, ecieved another thing to rock the peace in his world. He was just glad things seemed to settle down now that he was himself.

Lancelot sighed as he just listened to the other. He had a small smile. Gawain just seemed so energetic sometimes. He wondered if that was something that could be inherited. "Slow down, handsome. We will have no issue in the concieving department. And the main thing would be to get a room with room breaking off of it. That way it can be turned into a nursery."

"Never," Merlin curled up on his side and wrapped his leg around Arthur's. He sighed softly resting his head on his chest and closed his tired eyes. The brunette yawned and relaxed against him quickly drifting to sleep.

Gawain smiled and helped Lancelot pull his pants back on, "lets go back to our room and leave these two love birds alone." He smiled to them. "Glad to see you two are together." He scooped up Lance once they were presentable and headed down the hall to their room.

Arthur rubbed Merlin's lower back and sighed. "I thought they'd never leave. Bet you were enjoying it. You little exhibitionist. Here I thought you were too shy for such things." The blonde chuckled as he kissed the raven'sbtemple.

Lancelot nuzzled the other knight and wrapped his limbs around him. He was starting to enjoy being carried by this man. It took alot of streas off his own legs. He could just imagine forcing Gawain to carry him when he was round with child. "Gawain, I want at least one boy and one girl."

Merlin stirred when the other spoke and smiled softly, "maybe a bit... just don't do me in front of the entire kingdom... that's going too far." He knew he set the bar high by making that the line. He rubbed his hand over his chest and smiled softly.

"Two kids? Now whose getting excited," Gawain chuckled and nodded his head. "That sounds good. We'll have to see if we can get both." He kissed him as he opened the door to his room and walked over to his bed laying him down. "It's a small bed but tomorrow we can get a bigger one for the two of us."

Arthur laughed as he ran a hand up the middle of Merlin's back. "So ristrictive. Now, does that mean the whole kingdom all at ounce or is it nort allowed to do it in front of them all individually?" He was happy they could jest and relax like this. It put his mind and heart at ease. Now he felt he needed to go apologize to Morgana for fighting with her. He didn't want any ill between them.

Lancelot shushed the other knight and shook his head as he sprawled out over the bed. "I like the small bed. Less room to put betweenn us. Though I do feel I'll be at risk of falling off." The smaller knight laughed as he gestured for Gawain to come to him. "Come. Make me warm."

Merlin smiled and scooted a little closer enjoying the other touching his back. It felt very nice, "all at once." He kissed his chest and snuggled on him. "That feels good."

Gawain tucked in behind him spooning his body against the other smaller knight and smiled. Pulling the blanket over them he kissed his shoulder, "barely enough room." He chuckled softly as his foot hung off a little on one side and his hand off the other.

Arthur started drawing circles along the mage's spine and kissed his shoulder. "Mm... maybe we should go and take that bath. Then we can take a nap." The blonde caressed Merllin's skin with his other hand and just sighed softly against it. "Sounds like you'lll have your hands fulll soon."

"Mm... Alright, but as long as you keep the distance away from us. I don't want any distance between us." Lancelot intertwined his fingers with those hanging over the edge. "We should ask Arthur for a room first." The smaller knight yawned as his heavy eyes drooped with exhaustion.

Merlin smiled softly, "making babies all around... or do you mean being your queen? Wow... still sounds weird when I say it." He blushed a bit then looked up at him. "If you really want me Arthur I will stand by your side forever." He gently touched his chest with his fingers.

"We'll ask him at dinner, we can rest for a couple hours until then," Gawain closed his eyes while relaxing against his back. "I wonder when he'll announce him and Merlin... won't he look silly in a dress?" He chuckled softly then honestly wondered what Merlin would wear to the ceremony.

Arthur laughed as he pulled Merlin up to settle in the bed properly, tufgging the blankets over them. The gigantic bed was soft andpillowy. It made cuddling very nice. Hr definitely enjoyed it with the women he had slept with. "We could just make you a woman with magic, right?"

Lancelot snuggled into Gawain and sighed as he just enjoyed the moment. His eyes had grown heavy and he knew he was just a blink away from sleep. "Yes, let's rest and come back to that...." He trailed off and shortly after, soft snoring could be heard.

"Yeah..." Merlin had actually done it before. He thought he was terrifying as a woman, but then was an old woman. He hadn't tried a young one yet. "You want me to become a woman?" The brunette looked up at the blond.

Gawain smiled and held his lover as they slept on. Today was a good day, plus he couldn't wait for dinner tonight with the knights. Especially to see what Arthur would say about him and Merlin. Just the day before he was reasoning with them about being with Merlin when he was enchanted.

"Would you be attractive? I mean, I know itt's a hard feet for someone with your complexion, but magic can do anything." Arthur bit down on his bottom lip to hold back his laughter and shook his head. The thiught iof Merlin as a woman was somewhat laughable. Despite believing women and men should make a union, he much prefered the image of the male Merlin.

Merlin glared up at him, but he knew it was just their playful banter, "perhaps I should make you the woman, Arthur. Your features are softer than mine." He stuck his tongue out at him. Thinking of Arthur as a woman, was a bit of a stretch because he was so masculine but all he'd have to do is make his body smaller.

Arthur let loose his laughter and leaned in to kiss the mage's collarbone. "If you did that, you'd miss me pounding you ike a mare in season. Have you seen two horses rutting? It's actuallly quiet interesting. Sort of like me and you just a few days ago." The blonde traied a hand up Merlin's arm and hummed softly. The raven's skin was different than a woman's. He actually liked that fact. He could feel how hard the other's life was, just by touching him.

For a moment Merlin wondered how the dragon was going to take this information. How would Arthur take this information? For now he figured he'd save that information for later and enjoy their dinner. Even after that odd comment he smiled softly and closed his eyes again being lulled to sleep by the others touches.

Arthur smiled as he watched Merlin sleep. He wasn't so much tired as he was exhausted. He felt like all he did was have sex and sleep these days. Plus the fighting, of course. The blonde was just enjpying watching the raven drift in his dreams. It was nice, soothing. He staayed that way for about half an hour before he too drifted to sleep.

Several hours later a maid knocked on the king's door and told them dinner was ready. Merlin stirred and sat up quickly in his haze of sleepiness and started to try to tide things until he realized where he was again and what was going on. He grumbled and flopped onto the bed, "this is all your fault Arthur..." He was just tired still but after a nice dinner and some more sleep he'd be back to normal.

Arthur mumbled something about not getting up if the whole place was under seige. He rolled so his back faced Merlin and hugged a pillow as he started snoring quietly. The blonde king may never be an easy waker. He pulled the blanket up and continued sleeping.

Lancelot rolled into Gawain and snuggled into his chest. He smiled and opened his eyes slowly as he heard the knock at his door. "Mm... Gawain... dinner time." The smaller knight moved to sit up and kissed the bigger knight.

tumblr_n5kof5xKYY1qe9ucso4_250_zps760475e9.gif

Merlin knew it was a pain to wake up Arthur and he didn't much like the raven waking him rudely or pulling open the curtains, or even talking constantly. They worked but he was never happy afterwards. So instead he tried a different approach. Leaning over him he whispered good morning then leaned in kissing him softly.

Gawain smiled softly from the soft kiss. He touched the other cheek as they kissed gently then blinked more awake when they broke apart, "hm... good morning to you too."