A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke sat watching carefully as Yukie explained the past in almost perfect detail he could easily imagine every moment as of it was happening before his very eyes, though it didn’t make very much sense and was hard to grasp as he himself has never been where Yukie had, he looked over as more was explained and his face showed pain as if he was hurting “Yukie don’t worry if you forget anything I’ll help you remember me” he said not knowing if the job was going to be difficult but for this person in front of him the person who showed him love and acceptance he could do anything for. “I innosuke vow to protect you and help you remember whatever you want me to” as he stood he walked over slowly but carefully opening his arms for Yukie, “my turn to share will be soon if you are ready to hear it all” he said cautiously as he wanted to share more and share why he has to do so much for his family though he felt like Yukie may not like how his life was before college and before he became an adult.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Oooh you got a juicy story to tell?” Yukie asked curiously as he snuggled into Innosuke’s arms with his mug of blood. “Should I make popcorn?” Yukie teased with a happy smirk as he looked up at his mate.

With a small chuckle he nodded “if my past is juicy then sure” he stood holding Yukie as he thought Of where he could even start there’s was so much to cover as he looked down at Yukie not sure what Yukie would think of the abuse from his mother and the longevity of how it was, what sort of creation he was gonna be made into and why it would alter all that Yukie knew so far. “I suppose I should start with how Mom became a makeup artist “ he thought softly “Mom became Interested in anything she could to make money and becoming a makeup artist was her way till she met dad and found out she was pregnant with me it was hard for her a man who was never there and a child coming she did some horrible things to get money..” he said feeling pained that his mother was so in need for money he looked to see if Yukie had questions so far or if he wanted him to continue.

“I’d there a reason she needed money?” Yukie asked curiously as he looked at Innosuke. “Was she in debt to a mafia?” Yukie asked with a small dramatic gasp as if he was already making up a tragic backstory for his mate like most of the tv dramas he watched.

He looked up and let out a small laugh at how Yukie asked “According to Dad she was in debited to her parents something around 5 million” showing the 5 on his hand as he blinked softly “though it would be better if that was the case” he said with a sigh as he looked up “ basically they paid for her college and she dropped out to smoke drugs and get with random guys till she met my dad who was loaded I guess” he sighed softly as he leaned into his mate “as you know they got together and then married from What I’ve been told dad paid all of moms stuff and helped her get started with her makeup career.. which she practiced on me as a baby till I turned 23” he said ashamed that he was used as a piece for makeup toys.

“Ah. I see well shame you where a practice doll. Your beautiful without all that stuff” Yukie admitted with a blush as he snuggled into Innosuke even more. “I’m sorry she didn’t care about how you felt on it though” Yukie added as he looked at his mate a touch sad about his mate feeling like he had no say growing up.

“To be frank growing up I was told how to walk, how to speak, how to Think, there really wasn’t much left for me to say as my mother dictated my face and my father dictated my life with whom and where I spoke to them” he said softly looking down not sure what to feel about it though he wouldn’t wish his life on anyone else “and honestly I’d rather have it done to me and not someone else” his body slightly recalling some of the times his mom would scream at him when he moved as she painted him up which caused him to twitch same with his father who would scream and raise his hand if he had even spoken to someone his father deemed wasn’t appropriate company. “I’m sorry it’s not as crazy as most families” he spoke low.

“It sounds so sad and lonely.” Yukie whispered as he just hugged Innosuke holding him tightly in his arms. “They had no right to treat you like some living doll” Yukie whispered his voice boiling in anger as he hid his face in his mates shoulder afraid he would see the nasty angry side he liked to kept hidden. Huffing a little Yukies tail swished in anger as his long soft ears laid flat on his head. “I hope your not to angry with me if I’m not the best son in law to them.” Yukie admitted knowing he would get his revenge one way or another.

Hugging his mate tightly feeling him close the distance more by placing his head on his own shoulder he rubbed his mates back “Yukie.. they got me Julie when their lives became to much to take care of me if anything Julie is my mom” he said knowing Julie was there to wipe the makeup off and keep him from crying, read him all sorts of books even taught him how to ride a bike. “Julie was there for a lot of my pain and several complaints hell she took me shopping for school clothes she’s been the real mom to me even though I’m not her kid she took care of me even my growth spurts “ he spoke lowly as he clung tightly to his mate “if anything I’d rather you meet her then the woman who gave birth” he said knowing if his father heard him say this he would have gotten beat if he wasn’t an adult now.

“Family isn’t blood, there who you choose.” Yukie added his words full of love and honesty since he was also speaking about his own family.“Julie should come live with us if she’s family.” Yukie whispered as he looked at Julius moving so he was just holding his hands. “She won’t need to work or do anything unless she wants to much like you she’ll live her days in luxury and relaxation. I-I have a small cottage she might like that’s back home if she wants it. It’s a bit outside of the smaller village, and it’s within walking distance to our home.” Yukie offered wanting to keep such an important person safe and close to Julius.

“Family isn’t blood, there who you choose.” Yukie added his words full of love and honesty since he was also speaking about his own family.“Julie should come live with us if she’s family.” Yukie whispered as he looked at Innosuke  moving so he was just holding his hands. “She won’t need to work or do anything unless she wants to much like you she’ll live her days in luxury and relaxation. I-I have a small cottage she might like that’s back home if she wants it. It’s a bit outside of the smaller village, and it’s within walking distance to our home.” Yukie offered wanting to keep such an important person safe and close to his mate. “Whatever you want I’ll do for her I want you to have family back home.” Yukie admitted as he smiled warmly at Innosuke.

(edited for name errors!)

He smiled softly “I’d have to tell her Yukie” he said softly as he wasn’t going to make choices for his caregiver and wasn’t sure how much Julie was even paid for taking care of him and his parents especially since he’s older she didn’t have to watch him much now a days “it would have to be her choice I can’t make them for her it wouldn’t be fair to her” he said as he looked at his mate softly whispering lowly “Yukie I think i want to try making you something someday” he said softly as if it would make Yukie happy “Julie showed me when I was younger how to make something she called Red chocolate “ he said willing to adjust it to be blood chocolate instead specifically for Yukie only.

“Red chocolate? Like the kind with alcohol?” Yukie asked curiously as he looked at his mate. “I don’t drink often…so no alcohol sweets…obviously I have a bad tolerance.” Yukie admitted with a blush having made that mistake once with some chocolates he had gotten as a gift from a publishing company months back. It had ended with him falling asleep outside naked and well Raven had honestly thought the worst upon finding him. “I’d love to eat anything you make even if it contains alcohol but I do need a heads up on what it’s made of.” Yukie explained with a small sheepish smile having been more careful since that incident.

He blinked softly and shook his head almost immediately to the question of alcohol being included as Yukie explained why he looked over “oh no no no alcohol it has red dye and it’s normal chocolate as far as I saw there was no alcohol I even ate them “ he said softly as he tapped his chin trying to recall what was all included “white chocolate, red dye and ground peanuts were included she added some salt to it and mixed them together then put them on a plate they cooled off and it’s like a red chocolate tablet” he said recalling that she had mentioned alcohol being used if he wanted to add it “we can add it if you want it’s poured in when you do the color according to what Julie said “ he looked at Yukie though it wasn’t exactly cooking but it was something and he understood if Yukie said no.

“I’d love for you to make it for me, but I think I’ll take it non alcoholic.” Yukie admitted with a blush as he smiled at Innosuke. Looking at the clock on the stove Yukie sighed softly. “Let’s go shopping tomorrow morning.” Yukie offered only thinking about snuggling down in bed with his mate and getting a good amount of sleep. “I need to get some sleep at some point tonight I have an appointment tomorrow for work.” Yukie explained as he easily picked up Innosuke and carried him back to their bed.

Softly he nodded before he felt his weight now placed on Yukie as he was carried away to his mates room as he whined wanting to be the one who do it “Yukie you should let me do that” he whimpered out as he felt his own heart beat thumping in his chest “can I come with you..” he asked not sure if he was allowed knowing he’s have to cover up a lot of his tanish skin so no one would recognize him and blast yo his mom about where he was instead of school.

“Well, it’s not something that’s fun. While I have an appointment I also have a full schedule.” Yukie admitted as he set Innosuke on the bed. “Honestly I’d hate for you to be bored following me around all day as I work.” Yukie explained not wanting Innosuke to waste his whole day on what could be considered errands. “Plus…well I am going to be in the demon community and I don’t want to force you to visit my home until your ready…sometimes it can be an adjustment.” Yukie explained knowing that his schedule would be packed with activities but well…it would be nice to introduce his mate to his normal lifestyle. “You would basically be seeing what I do outside of classes.” Yukie mumbled with a blush embarrassed to admit his life was quite busy.

He sat there “I don’t care I wanna be with you” he blurted out with out even thinking how it sounded as he sat there he looked back up “Yukie I want to be with you it may be boring and mundane work stuff but with you I’d be happy no matter what so please let me come with” he said softly as he looked to the side “i don’t wanna go to school and not be with you I’m ready for whatever as long as I’m beside you” he said softly watching carefully as he looked up watching Yukie hoping his response was a good one for him.

“Oh really? Well, I hope your ready for a day filled with my normal activities.” Yukie replied with a smirk as he lightly bopped Innosuke’s nose. “Don’t worry I’ll schedule in time for us to deal with my naughty heat~” Yukie added while pulling back the covers so they could snuggle down together and sleep.

He smirked at him with a devilish look “yes sir, Can’t wait “ he snuggled down next to Yukie lightly wrapping an arm around him and pulling him closer as to keep little to no space between as he lightly shifted his face to dig into his mates shoulder. “Yukie I can’t wait for me and you a whole day together” he mumbled under his breath gently leaving a soft lip brush along his mates skin as close as he could get anyway.

“Yes yes a whole day seeing what I do normally.” Yukie teased as he kissed Innosuke’s head. Sighing softly Yukie closed his eyes and snuggled down easily falling asleep. Holding onto Innosuke Yukie slept peacefully through the night only to wake up to a soft tapping on the front door much earlier then he planned to set out. Getting out of bed Yukie walked down the stairs fully dressed and answered the door looking down at a small centaur and then back up at a very familiar face. “Your here way to early Tama.” Yukie admitted as he opened the door and let them in with a raised brow. 

“I know.” Tama replied mentioning to the small centaur who seemed so broken.

”ah. Alright, if you can start breakfast I’ll settle him in for now” Yukie mumbled as he went over to the small child and gently took his hand so he could get him showered and dressed in clothes that fit.

”mmh alright” Tama replied as he started on breakfast making sure to start a fresh pot of coffee the demon having smelled Innosuke when he came up to the house.

With a nod and a small shift to cuddle Yukie he drifted off to sleep as he breathed softly he had all sorts of dreams one leading from one to another which eventually led to a dream of Yukie and Innosuke intertwining in all sorts of sexual ways, which quickly ended as he heard talking as he looked over grabbing his phone and seeing the time he groaned sitting up rubbing his eyes “Good mor-“ moving his hand to see that Yukie was missing from bed as he looked up hearing Yukie talk he stood up grabbing his pants as he walked out scratching his head “Yukie…you out there?” As he walked toward the voices though not knowing anyone was there.

“Yukie’s taking care of a new charge.” Tama replied as he poked out from the kitchen and waved. “I’m Tama Yukies manager. I keep track of his appointments and such.” Tama explained with a blush as he looked away from Innosuke a touch shy at seeing Yukies mate before being properly introduced. “Im making breakfast if your hungry.” Tama offered mentioning to quite the spread on the table.

Standing there he blinked as the mystery voice he heard poked out of the kitchen standing there his eyes slightly wide as he realized the smell of food was amazing and that he had just walked out shirtless “um yeah I’m Innosuke” he stood there as he looked around spotting the large amount of food that had the most heavenly smell “it smells amazing thank you” he looks around again this time for Yukie though he doesn’t see him yet “a new charge?” He said softly as he looked around before going to the room where he was and grabbing a shirt and coming back promptly sitting down and looking around for Yukie.

“Basically a new charge is a demon child that’s been abandoned they are brought here.” Tama explained with a frown as he set down some juice. “This is a safe house for them Yukie cares for them and then takes them back home and places them with an elder and then approves of a family placement” he explained glad they had figured out a good system for the poor abandoned demons. “Course it goes to all ages of demons but we deal with younger kids the most the parents dropped him off at the police steps and I got called to pick him up.” Tama explained as Yukie came out with the small centaur who was holding his hand ever so tightly his eyes red. 

“Sana is ready to eat with us and would like fruit on his waffles.” Yukie explained gently as he just held sanas hand and smiled warmly at his mate.