Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“I’m fine with them looking...but they can’t touch.” Yukie added not feeling comfortable fully with strangers around his babies, even if they where family. “I’ll take more blood and something meaty...possibly chicken or steak” Yukie added feeling like he should be out hunting for his food his instincts being rather strong lately in how he should do things.

“I’ll let them knoww,” Tiernan promised. Maybe it was best if his brother and brother-in-law just stick to working on the nursery. Tiernanapproached Yukie and took his hand, giving a little kiss on hia knuckles. “You’d tell me anything that doesnt sit right with you, won’t you? I will do the best I can to provide for you, since I’m your mate.” He looked beseechingly at Yukie, wanting his mate to be more open to him. “Rare steak okay for you?” He asked, wondering if Yukie had more appetite for something less cooked.

“I want to go out hunting.” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked at Tiernan. “I want to hunt meat for them...even if they can’t eat it” Yukie added knowing it was a somewhat silly desire but well...he was a demon and it was instinct. “I feel a lot different, I’m happy to have the babies and want to protect them but I also don’t know how I feel about others around....I’m kinda scared because I’m going off what others have said their experiences where” Yukie explained as he let go of Tiernan’s hand and got in the hot water the shower washing away all the sweat and blood from the night before.

Tiernan thought about the grounds surrounding their new house. There land was vast and rich enough for Yukie to go hunting. He knew there were deers and rabbits and other small animals, so Yukie wouldn't need to venture too far and go off a different territory. "Would it be alright for you to go alone?" Tiernan asked. He couldn't leave the babies or take them outside when they were not even a day old. "I'll stay with the triplets. But you have to promise not to goo to far off. They are enough food source around here," he told Yukie. He took out his phone and dialed a specific number. "I will notify the guards. They're guarding our perimeters from intruders, they're far enough from us, so if you sensed the, that means you have to come back a little." Explained Tiernan. He wanted Yukie to understand that there would be strangers he didn't know around, but they were not the enemies. 

“I don’t like leaving and going alone...but it would help, fresh game would make me feel so much better” Yukie admitted as he looked at his mate from the shower his eyes looking a touch more feral and his body matching it in a strange combination. Looking away instantly it was clear Yukie was uncomfortable also and needed more time to take things in and calm himself after everything.

"Should I call for someone else? One of your friends...the one you traveled on the ship with?" Tiernan recalled the group Yukie had arrived with after their long separation. Maybe Yukie would be comfortable around them since they had been with his mate during his pregnancy. Tiernan moved to the sink counter, sensing that Yukie wanted a little privacy. His mate was slightly different than before, it felt like he was more wary of him, but Tiernan won't let it get to him. Yukie needed time to adjust to his new self and he had just gave birth, so it was understandable that he was a little agitated.

“I guess I could take rownan” Yukie mumbled knowing the centaur could keep up and was a good choice for such a task. “He’s good with forests” Yukie mumbled as he got out of the shower his naked body dripping off the extra water as hot steam rolled off of him. “You sure you’ll be okay?” Yukie asked worried to leave his mate and pups defenseless in his mind.

Tiernan chuckled at Yukie's concern. "Just because I don't look pretty with horns and chinchilla ears, doesn't mean I cannot handle my own." He grabbed the towel from under the sink and wrapped it around Yukie's wet body. Gently drying Yukie's hair, he asked, "Would you like me to call Rowan for you while you get dressed...or, are you going to shift into your wolf or another form?" So far Tiernan only knew Yukie hunted in his wolf form, he wondered if Yukie had discovered another form to hunt in. "I will go get the stroller from the storage. I bought a lot of baby stuff to surprise you. So while you're out there, I could push them around the house." he thinking of something to do with the babies while Yukie was occupied.

Edited by 3ruri

“They can’t leave the nest...” Yukie replied firmly as he looked at Tiernan his eyes stern. “The nest is safe and warm if they leave they could get hurt or stepped on!” Yukie added already showing so much worry leaving his pups side. “I don’t need to hunt today... I just need to stay here raw beef is close enough” Yukie replied as he threw the towel to the side and went to their room and slipped on some pants from the floor not caring who’s they where before going back to the nest and settling down refusing to leave it now.

”Tiernan, Yukie?” Yue asked softly having let herself in to bring some meals for them and check up on how they where doing.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"It's fine, I can stay in the nest with them!" Tiernan countered, not wanting Yukie to relent just because Tiernan thought it was okay for them to be outside. "Yukie, love, come on. You can go hunting if your instincts need it. I'm your mate, your children's father, I can take care of them and protect them in our nest." Tiernan tried to convinced his mate. It seemed like Yukie was a little sensitive than before, something within him must have changed, so Tiernan needed to understand his mate more.

Yue's voice stopped Tiernan from trying to ask Yukie to think about his decision again. "Please come in. We were just...Yukie wanted to go hunting but when I mention about taking the babies outside for some fresh air, he became nervous and changed his mind," Tiernan sighed. He didn't want his mate to be stressed. "Can you tell him that it's fine? That the babies will be fine with me in the nest while he go hunt?"

“The babies don’t need to stay in some nest” Yue replied as she sighed knowing the two must be tiered and Yukie most likely scared out of his mind. Stepping into the closet Yue gently picked up two of the babies and handed them to Tiernan before taking the last and wrapping Star in a blanket. Getting a horrid snarl and show of teeth from Yukie each time Yue huffed and clearly was calling his bluff. As Yue took her granddaughter out of the closet she promptly set her on the floor. “Yukie. Your babies are fine being outside of that damn closet.” She replied firmly before sitting on the twos bed watching the baby continue to sleep. “Tiernan. Your their father also you can’t give in to Yukie if you do you’ll end up like my husband unable to get him to take medicine or go to a hospital when needed. You have to be firm and if he bites you smack him upside the head! Honestly he’s a civilized demon I raised a young man not a wolf needing to keep his children in a damn cave” Yue added trying hard to give Tiernan a more firm footing with his mates stubbornness.

"But I..." Tiernan wanted to argue but couldn't find fault in Yue's reasoning. He only wanted what was best for his mate. He wanted to take care of Yukie's feeling and make him happy. He didn't want to upset his tired mate when he had been through a lot of things. Tiernan set the twin boys on the bed before walking to pick Star up from the floor. He placed Star gently down beside her brothers and turned to Yukie. "Before you leave for hunting, come nurse the babies. They're over here." He said, firmly this time. The last time he was firm with Yukie, he was beaten and Yukie killed three people. But he believed Yukie had better control now, and even though he was a bit agitated at the moment, he knew Yukie would put their children first. "Come, love. They're good on the bed. Sit down here with them while I contact Rownan for you." Tiernan patted the space beside him more firmly.

“....fine but Yue leave Ayme room” Yukie mumbled still looking very cross but a touch more relaxed seeing that the babies where safe in the other room. Coming out of the closet Yukie looked at the babies and settled down on the bed away from Yue and Tiernan as he carefully picked up one baby as yue left the room to give him privacy. “Your not suppose to be  taking her side” Yukie grumbled as blue nursed quietly. 

Tuernan thanked Yue as the older lady left them. “I’m not taking her side. She was right. I had always wanted to be firm but I’m just too scared I would hurt your feelings and you’d push me away again. It didn’t go well last time.” Tiernan recalled the night he wanted to erase if he ever could. He sighed and sat down beside Yukie, watching his mate tend to the baby. “I dont understand how things are for you, but I want to. It’s just that, you keep things to yourself and you never let me help.” He wanted to be the mate Yukie could rely on, not just tell him to leave them alone because he’s a human who can’t possibly know what it felt like to be a demon.

“I rely on you...I was comfortable enough leaving the babies in their nest with you...” Yukie whispered as he looked away from Tiernan. “I’m just scared everything is new and terrifying now and the house smells different” Yukie mumbled not fully comfortable with their children’s new scent.

Tiernan took Yukie's hand and held it in his. "I know it's strange for you, but you have to understand that I'll be with them at all times. They'rll smell like me even though the house didn't yet." He tried to reason with Yukie. "And I can smell you on them too. I know my sense of smell is not as strong as a demon's, but they definitely have that sweet scent you do." Tiernan smiled as he looked at his mate. "Go hunting, Yukie. I'll take care of them. Go follow your instinct and at the same time, get it in your head that the father of your children are protecting them from any danger. I'm not useless, love. I'm a strong man." Tiernan insisted.

“ I know your strong! I don’t see you as weak...I worry that I’m not doing good enough.” Yukie admitted as he looked at his babies so uncertain about how he was doing let alone what he was doing. “I’m not sure if they are even eating enough.” Yukie added with a small frown.

"You're doing wonderful," Tiernan told him. "You had a hard time with them , but you still worry about them and care about them as much as me. They're half demons, they're tougher than they look. If you're afraid they'll get hungry, just feed them for now. They'll be good for a couple of hours after that. It's enough for you to go hunting. But, if you change your mind and want to stay here with them, I want us to take a look at the nursery. I think Aidan an Connor are already there. I think it would be a good exercise for you and the babies to be in the same room with other people that we already know and you will see that they will not harm them. But just in case, I will tell them not to touch the babies, just look. Okay?"

“They can hold them....but that’s it...” Yukie replied knowing he would eventually have to settle his fears. “And I don’t want to go hunting now...I’ll go at night.” Yukie added with a small sigh offering the baby to Tiernan so he could burp blue and Yukie could focus on feeding sky.

Tiernan took Blue from Yukie and bent down to kiss his head. "You're doing great, you know. I mean it." He said as he pace around the room and rubbed Blue's back. He heard the tiny burp but kept holding his son while Yukie finished with Sky. "Tell me more about Rownan," Tiernan asked, thinking about Yukie's friend. He would be more at ease if Yukie took someone to accompany him hunting, so if possible, he wanted to know as much as possible about the Centaur. "How long have you known him?" He added on, wondering if Yukie knew Rownan from his journey or even before that.

“Well I met him after Yue and Yuen adopted me. He was about twenty at the time” Yukie admitted as he relaxed. “Rowan lived with a small pack up in the mountains he would watch me while Yue took naps and teach me about plants. “He of course still lives there but has decided to move closer to me to help out if needed.” Yukie added greatful for his friends help.

"He sounds like a great guy," Tiernan commented. He only had met the centaur briefly, but he sensed something genuine about the other male. "What does he hunt, normally? I don't know much about Centaurs. SInce they're part equine, I thought they don't hunt other animals." Tiernan was curious about centaurs. Rowan was the first one he had ever met. "Was he the one who taught you how to hunt? I could really imagine him running in the wilds with bow and arrows." Tiernan smiled in amusement. Yukie was lovely in his wolf form, but he didnt doubt he'd look lethal when hunting.

“Vegetarian. And as for teaching Yukie to hunt it was stopping him from over hunting everything that moved when he was younger” a deep voice replied as he hung up his scarf on a chair and came into the room Rowan towering over the two. “Yuen sent me to bring medicine and make sure Yukie hadn’t eaten you” Rowan  explained to Tiernan ignoring Yukie who hadn’t even heard him come inside. “Your loosing your touch being so distracted by a mate your not on high alert....” Rowan added as he set the bag down on the dresser and walked into the bedroom, picking up one of the babies without any warning. “My they are small. Quite fluffy also.” Rowan added as Yukie huffed and hid more under the blankets. “I’ve seen you naked you don’t need to hide.” Rowan added as he carefully held the baby in his arms unable to tell who was who.

"Yukie's been out of sorts since last night, so go easy on him," Tiernan said on his mate's behalf. "He lost some blood too, so I guess that's why he wanted to go hunt. He already had the bottled one, though. Here, take Blue. Yukie needed to nurse Star while I burp Sky. Blue's all done." He said, walking towards the centaur and handed his first son and taking Star to hand over to Yukie instead. "They're all fluffy like Yukie, I wonder which part of me they're going to take after. I hope my height, at least," Tiernan chuckled, teasing his mate as he handed their daughter for her turn. "You know, that's pretty bad of Yuen to think I'd be eaten by Yukie. My mate is not a savage." Tiernan turned to Rowan. He knew Yuen wasn't serious, but Yukie had been difficult since last night, so maybe the old man was a little concerned.

“I’m not that short!” Yukie snapped with a cute huff carefully nursing their daughter as he glared lightly at his mate.

”oh your not short eh?” Rowan asked with a small chuckle before turning back to Tiernan. “He just gave birth...demons don’t have young easily most that do kinda go crazy according to the stories” Rowan explained with a shrug as he laid down on the floor not wanting to stand forever.