Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

He tried to be as still as possible and not make a sound. Once he felt that he was put down and the blanket was removed he sneezed a few times because of the fur. When he saw the driver he looked questionable at Yukie not knowing who the guy was and if it was alright to be seen with him but from what he managed to understand he should be the doctor. 

Sitting normally on the back seat he remained silence until the guy asked him about his pack. 

Red Velvet, he answered shortly not liking to give much details to strangers and people he didn't trust. Looking out the window he saw the downtown and frowned a little in confusion. Where are we exactly going? but before he could get some answers his phone rang and he had to pick it up. It was one of his pack members calling him to ask where he was and that he should get home fast as there was trouble. 

What happened? he asked listening to what the other had to say. Apparently one of his pack had an argument with one from the blue moon's pack and were about to fight last night but being in the neutral zone they had to part ways. That made his heart stop. Why did it had to be one from the blue ones, he rubbed his forehead feeling his head explode. Now this was going to be a hell of a day. 

Stop babbling and wait till i get home, he snapped closing the phone cursing silently.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“Trouble at home?” Yukie asked concern lining his voice as he looked back at his mate. The doctor raising a brow looked at Yukie for a moment.

”you know I’m not one to ask or pry into your life I never have, so forgive me for asking.” The man started before parking alongside the highway. “You found a mate didn’t you?” He asked smiling softly almost proudly.

”...damn your quick” Yukie mumbled with a small sigh. “Ginto, Al. Al, Ginto” Yukie added doing introductions for his doctor. “Al is closest thing I have to a best friend...he keeps some secrets unless alpha ordered by the elders to spill what he’s hiding.” Yukie explained knowing that Al had to make some excuse for the smell of Ginto on Yukie when he came down for medicine. “He’s the reason we could get you out” Yukie finished with a sigh.

”honor to meet you. Sad for the circumstances.” Al added looking back at Ginto before merging back in traffic and started to head to the red velvet packs border.

“Trouble at home?” 

hmm? oh ... yeah ... something like that, he said smiling nervously as he didn't want to tell him about the fight between some of their pack members. He didn't want to start a scene now. He needed to talk first with his pack and find out what the hell happened in the time frame he left the bar and this morning. 

Ginto blinked a few times looking back and forth at the two males, blushing a little when he was introduced to the doctor. 

Nice to meet you too and .... thank you for your help though,  he smiled making a small bow with his head to show respect. All this situation is way out of our control, he admitted with a sigh. 

“This is as far as we can go without starting a war” Al explained stopping the car outside of the red velvet territory.

“I’ll text you when it’s more calm for you to visit” Yukie assured his mate knowing that after he was safe on his land they would be heading to visit the elders to let them know about Ginto. Playing with his phone Yukie sighed with a small frown already missing his mate.

It's fine. You've already done enough. Thank you, he addressed to Al smiling politely getting ready to get out of the car before he turned to look at his mate smiling. We'll talk later, he winked and got off, heading towards their quarters which was his neighborhood, like a residence for all the red velvet wolfs. 

As soon as he got in the main building he saw all the others arguing about different stuff, screaming, shouting at one another. 

SILENCE! he growled one time feeling his eyes glow, managing to get everyone's attention. Either you stop acting like spoil brats or i will handle your asses in the dongeous, in the training area where i assure you, you will wish to be dead when i'm done with you, he said in a ferocious voice pinning everyone in place. 

Taking a deep breath trying to calm, he sigh deeply turning his attention to one of the members. 

Now, i believe we can act like adults and talk civilized. What the HELL happened last night? 

“You know the elders are going to tear you to shreds.” Al asked Yukie who nodded and sighed knowing that if his home wasn’t burned down to the ground it would be a hell of a dominance fight between the old pack alphas. “Well let’s go visit before we check back in at the hospital.” Yukie replied as they made their way to the elders house where screaming and yelling ensued and within an hour most of the wolves where left bloody and wounded as Yukie stood glaring over them. “You have no! Say anymore!” Yukie yelled glaring at his superiors for the last time. “You’ll remove yourself from my home and from now on you will be banished” Yukie hissed before leaving the house a bloody mess having caught the elders off guard being his winning point and despite his deep injuries he was rather happy to have won his role of alpha back.

After the wolf explain what happened and how everything was an accident but the other pack was too high intoxicated with alcohol that they wanted to start a fight. It was all because of some of his pack bumping into one of the blue one and spilling his drinks. His member did apologies as it was an accident but the one from the blue pack started to argue and get angry and from them they were all on max alert. Lucky the owner spread them apart and asked them to leave, so they did finding a place where to fight. At first only the two wolfs fight but then things got out of hand and everyone was punching everyone. Someone called the police and so they ran away before the cops got there and they returned back. 

Jesus christ!! One of this days you're going to kill me, he said crashing on the sofa rubbing his forehead. Wanting to unbutton two buttons from his shirt he felt the collar around his neck. He forgot that he was wearing it. He noticed how the others looked at the thing but didn't said a word as they were scolded like kids. 

Lucky that no one got seriously injured. Next time, don't start fights on your own without someone in charge. I let you guys alone thinking that i can trust you. Even if it was a misunderstanding. You should had gotten home, he sigh again. I feel like i've aged five years in a few minutes just now,  he rubbed the back of the neck, around the collar. 

"But you've aged quite beautiful alpha" said a boy around 19 years. Ginto pinned him with his eyes and growled. Even if it was a nice try to compliment him, he was still pissed that it had to be the blue pack. 

All of you are locked till the next full moon. The only ones that are allowed to leave the residence perimeters are the high guards. And that's final. You can spend your time training, he said getting up and heading to his house, heading in his room crashing right away on his bed. 

I hate this mess!!!! he shouted like a frustrated teenager, punching the pillows. 

Yukie sitting back in his house had avoided going to the full clinic and with a glare looked down at his little shits. “You all just decided to fight no questions asked over beer!” Yukie snapped making the men flinch as he sat in a chair his shoulder receiving twenty stitches his body covered in fang marks and ripped to shreds Al doing his best to see everything up.

”They deserved it! They continued the fight after we got kicked out” one of the wolves added getting a death glare from Yukie who was in no mood to deal with them.

“so let me get this straight you disobeyed orders and fought over some drinks. Then proceeded to embarrass my name and our pack name by getting kicked out! And if that wasn’t bad enough you got into another fight and had the cops called!” Yukie snapped his voice venomous and furious as he stared his men down who only coward in fear not wanting to be literally ripped into by Yukies pissed off wolf. Yukie sat wincing at the tug of a needle as he sat thinking deeply of a decent punishment. “All of you get cleaned up. And we are going to get dressed up nicely and apologize in person” Yukie replied with a smirk watching the men’s faces turn to confusion and then pure fear as they nodded and obeyed leaving Al and Yukie alone.

“your truly cruel they’ll be a laughing stock” Al added cleaning up the blood as he looked at his alpha knowing all to well he had killed the elders and taken full control over the pack. “I do ask you don’t kill anyone else. Cleaning up bodies isn’t something I enjoy.” Al finished as he started wrapping thick bandages around his alphas body raising a brow as the men came back. 

“alright men we are going shopping for some clothes and apology baskets anyone who refuses will be   Dealing with a worse punishment” Yukie replied grabbing a fresh shirt as he dragged them out of the house

As Ginto was laying in his bed he was thinking about the whole situation and how the two packs couldn't get along and the fact that he had been marked by the alpha of that pack was even worst. He couldn't tell them. Not yet. He was afraid that they would go against him and will have to fight his own pack just to put them in place. He hatted unnecesary fights, and that was one of them. Taking deep breath trying to calm his nerves he heard his front door open and someone running up the stairs, punching the door open. It was Sky, one of his high guards. 

"GInto, we have company, and you wouldn't believe who it is", he said breathing hard as he had been running all the way there. 

Sitting up quickly, feeling his heart race immediately and his blood rush through his vain he grabbed the sheet of the bed in his hand. No HE didn't come here! CRAZY MOTHERF...

Let's go, he said quickly jumping out of bed, fearing that if he wasn't going to be out in those minutes he was going to assist a fight. It didn't took him long till he reached the entrance in the residence area where all his pack members where gathered facing another pack. As they moved aside, he tried to act as normal as possible, but he was caught by surprise by the other pack's member as they were caring stuff and Yukie was in front of them all, covered in bruises. What did you do idiot?!

What is the meaning of this? This is trespassing and you know it,  he demanded to know standing in front of his pack which wasn't to happy to see their rivals. What happened to you? God, why is he so beat up and bruised? he fought the urge to go near him and check him, making sure he was okay. 

Yukies men stood before the pack ashamed with faces burning red and wearing the most frilly and neon dresses Yukie could buy in their sizes. “My pack caused you trouble. So they came to personally apologize for last night. I asked them to be peaceful for one night and leave everyone alone. Seeing how they couldn’t do that they must be punished for disobeying their alpha” Yukie replied looking at his mate his eyes cold and murderous as he stood as best as he could still holding his powerful face in front of the other enemy pack. “I do hope you’ll allow us to offer you our gifts and apology” Yukie added with a small smirk.

Ginto looked at the pack and how they were dressed not believing what was just happening. He wanted to speak but he just couldn't find his words. They were all looking embarrassed and misserable for wearing those clothes in public and not to mention, humiliating them like that in front of a pack that they started a fight. He could hear his men starting to giggle and whispering about the others so he turned to them with a fearful look. 

What are you laughing about? You are in no position of laughing about something like this. Or it seams to me that you like the dresses and you want to wear them too, he said in a cold voice making his pack shut up instantly. I thought so. Guess you guys escaped quite easy with your punishment so don't make another sound, he added taking another deep breath trying to calm himself as he turned to face the other. 

I heard about the incident last night and i know it was all a misunderstanding. They were all drunk and they just didn't know better. So it's all fine. But we'll accept your gifts and ...he took a pause looking at his mate smirking and  then turning to his pack. Let us show our acceptance of your apology by inviting you to a feast in our main hall of events. Also, some clothes for the boys, he said pointing at the blue pack. Normal clothes, he smiled hearing his own pack mumbling not licking this. 

Did i say you have an opinion in this? You're lucky you're not in this situation or worst so do as i say if you know what is best for you, he growled to his pack which bowed their head, movng with slow paces to get the gifts, guiding the other pack to the main hall. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea alpha?" asked his high guard. 

Did you see me flinch or anything Sky? No. So do as i say, he growled again his eyes glowing gold, as he watched his guard bowing and joining the others as he remain steady, knowing that Yukie was still there. They were left behind alone but still had to keep appearances. 

Did you really had to dress them like that? he finally chuckled at how the pore men were looking, as his mate was getting closer but then his tone changed. W-Why are you like this? What happened? he kept his gaze on the both packs as they were heading to the main hall. 

“Let’s just say the elders have been removed from our clan and are hiding licking their wounds.” Yukie replied feeling like he was going to faint as he sighed. “Honestly my pack needed taken down a peg. After they realized that I ripped eight elders alone off their thrones there to scared to go against anything I say” Yukie replied as he let a small smile slip having missed his alpha. “That being said I wouldn’t mind for us to go and talk alone maybe discuss a future with our packs working together and possibly discuss the bit of land that’s neutral between our lands?” Yukie added his voice cold and hard as he looked at Ginto knowing his mate would hopefully realize he needed to get out of sight.

Y-You what! he started turning to look at him in shock but then realized where they where and turned to walk towards the main hall where the others where. He realized that they looked to friendly so he started walking in front of him in silent till they reached the building. He couldn't believe what he did and that of today? Did that happened after they left him at the border? Did he really killed some of his elders? Is he crazy? But then he remembered what he told him before. That now that he had a mate he could take fully control of the pack and make some changes. Were this the changes? 

Sky, please arrange with the others to set the table and let the kitchen know that they need to prepare food. The drinks are behind in the storage room. Try to work together and if anything happens, let me know. I need to discuss some terms with Blue Alpha here. I'll be in my office, he said turning to leave. 

"Do you want me to send Rune with you?" he asked still not licking that his alpha was going to be alone. 

No need. I'll be fine. I can handle my busyness. You handle yours,  he said turning his wolf glance at him making sure he understood to stop with the bullshit and get to work with the others. His guard nodded and went to the others as he turned and guided Yukie to his office which was down the hall and at the underground level. It was a big room with a large desk in the back with big chairs standing in front of it and around the walls there where bookshelf's as he liked to read a lot. The place was like a safe bunker. As soon as they both entered the room he closed the doors and locked them, making sure that no one was going to enter unannounced. Especially Sky who burst into his room earlier. 

Now we can talk normally, he said sighing turning to Yukie who was standing in front of him. 

Edited by mik3la

“I missed you” Yukie whispered already hugging Ginto within a a few second of hearing the lock click. “I’m sorry to suddenly scare you like this but I don’t want my wolves fighting every pack that glances at them when we go out. This was the best way to get the message across and prove that if they stepped out of line or embarrassed me or my house I would punish them.” Yukie explained smuggling all the more into Ginto despite the pain from his wounds.

Oi ... Yukie...h-hold on, he said holding his arm as the other was hugging him so tight that he almost felt like he couldn't breath. He had been caught by surprised with the hug so he was now struggling to get out of the bear hug he was receiving. 

Yukie you moron i cannot breath, he said pushing him a more, managing to loosen the grip of the embrace. I understand. But you're still wounded so calm down, he said laughing by his sudden need to hug him so tight. He wasn't upset or anything, it was just strange to have someone so clingy with him. He had been always alone with no one that could show this kind of affection. So happy to see him and such. 

You still have wounds that can open because your a stubborn idiot who fights his way out, he said holding his hands on his chest, trying not to put to much pressure on it, not wanting to hurt him. Plus, we've been apart like what ... a few hours? Is not that bad, he said chuckling nervously as his inner wolf has waken up feeling his mate so close. 

“Mmh still missed you though” Yukie replied with a huff as he let his mate go and took a step back giving him space. “I’m not that badly wounded. Just need to rest” Yukie admitted with a small blush finding it adorable his mate was worried as he sat in a free chair. Opening his arms Yukie offered to hold Ginto wanting him close since he knew they could only be together for so long today.

Well if you need rest they you should rest and not dragging yourself all the way here doing this right away, he said breathing again as he fallowed the other and sat in his lap, being careful not to hurt him to much. 

There was time to do this show the next day, he said wrapping his arm around the others neck, while with the free one was touching the bruises on his face and arm. 

Now being in his arms it felt quite nice and comfy, his body getting warmer. 

But I have to admit, you looked pretty cool back out there when you were all cold and such. So much like a turn on, he added smirking.

Edited by mik3la

“And miss seeing you again?” Yukie replied closing his eyes as he tried to relax just taking in his mates scent. “It’s bad enough your living in a different house then me” Yukie mumbled sleepily burying his face in his mates neck enjoying the safety and comfort he got just from snuggling Ginto. “If it wasn’t for being so tiered I’d be fucking you right now being so secretive is quite fun~” Yukie admitted as he sighed relaxing compleatly.

Now that would be bold of you with the hall full of wolfs of both packs, he said holding him in his arms resting his head on his forehead sighing. 

But too bad though, it would had been fun, he smiled teasing him, lifting his face to press his lips against his in a gentle kiss .

So , what did you want to discuss again? Or was that just a reason to get alone with me? he arched a brow looking his mate a little skeptical.

“I wanted to steal you away for a bit but if you want we can talk treaties?” Yukie offered with a small smirk kissing his mates nose lovingly. “I didn’t really think past seeing you. My plan was getting rid of those keeping me from my mate” Yukie mumbled with a small sigh moving Ginto carefully so he sat more comfortably on his lap.

I'd prefer talking busyness than keeping my mind away from my thoughts. Knowing you are injured and we cannot do stuff. It kind of frustrate me a little, he mumbled brushing his lips against his teasing him as the smirked remained on his  lips. 

So...you want to combine the packs and make just one,  he said sighing heavy, running his hand through his hair. That will be hard to make everyone behave for the long term, he added in a serious tone thinking about it.

“We have until our heat weeks to think about it” Yukie replied knowing all to well his wolf would want to stay near his mate during that time. “Besides there’s no rush and I don’t think I can put anyone back in line without ripping stitches” Yukie admitted with a tiered sigh. “At best in holding on with a glare and the threat of ripping throats out” Yukie added dryly chuckling as he winced at the pain in his ribs.

Noticing his wince he got up from his lap taking a deep breath before trying to calm his nerves up. 

I cannot believe how stubborn, idiotic and self uncaring you are. You're still hurting and you're acting like is nothing when you should be in bed, resting, he ran his hand through his hair making a dew steps back and forth. 

Do you ever think about your own health? This meeting is over. Let's get you something to eat and then you can take your pack, head home and REST, he said in a serious tone glaring at him. Let's go, he said making a small move with his head as he walked to the door to unlock it. 

“I know my health is shit. I know I’m hurt and should be in bed resting...most wolves actually get to see their mate for more then a day” Yukie snapped his feelings a touch hurt despite understanding where his mate was coming from. “I heal slowly, almost ungodly slow for a wear wolf. I will be healing for weeks. It’s why the elders always freaked at the tiniest scratch. It’s why Al stays in the main house and works weekends at the clinic.” Yukie explained with a frown his voice cold as he stood staring at his mates back as Ginto stood by the door.

“Don’t talk to me like I don’t know or care about my health...I do I live with it and I’m very careful with keeping my wounds clean and cared for. But you need to understand that I don’t like being away from you I worry. It’s going to be so hard and unbearably lonely being cooped up inside like always while I heal away from you...” Yukie added with a sigh before looking away his eyes angry and full of a frustrated hurt at the fact he felt like he had done the wrong thing fighting for the freedom to see his mate.  

Noticing how upset the other got he felt bad. It wasn't like that he was just .. worried. Sighing and biting his lip because of how he spoke, knowing too well that he sometimes can too be insensible, he caught his arm as they exit the office. 

Hey ... I didn't meant it like that ... I'm just ... worried okay, he said scratching the back of his neck, moving the collar a little as it was itchy. I .... sometimes don't know how to express stuff and ... I'm sorry,  he finally said it looking at his mate, turning his face to him. 

I can be cold sometimes too even if i don't want it. And i'm sorry for that. I didn't mean it to sound like that, he added searching his eyes hoping he would understand.