(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“We can take care of him when the rain stops.” He agreed. Skylar wasn’t sure what to make of the man or how to help. What could he do?

He nodded, moving to pick his own drink up before moving to sit beside him. He blew across the hot liquid. Thinking about things. “I think you should focus on your time after escaping.” He bumped him softly. “He was strong. You’ll always remember him like that.”

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I’ll only remember the best of him” Yukie admitted with a small sigh a smile slipping onto his face as he sipped his drink. “What will you do after this? Once your healed?” Yukie asked already trying to look forward to the future he had since he couldn’t mourn forever.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good. When you’re ready, talking about him might help you too.” Skylar had learnt from Ayme that communication wasn’t always the greatest, maybe he could help with that?

“I don’t know. I won’t just abandon you while you’re sorting things out.... unless you wanted to leave and travel with me.” He offered sincerely.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I would like to see more beyond this mountain...it would be fun” Yukie admitted with a small smile the though of being able to leave the shrine sounded so nice and refreshing to him. “I might not be that useful, and I might need to come back home just to care for this place” Yukie admitted not wanting to abandon his first real home.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I would have to teach you to fly..... your flight feathers would need to grow back.” It would be easier to escape, travel and return with wings. Ayme has been afraid of flight, afraid of Yukie getting hurt.... but Skylar knew he had to show trust. There wasn’t much history between them. Only fine threads that connected them... so easily snapped if not cared for!

“I understand you’d want to tend for here.” He agreed. “It meant a lot to Ayme.” Skylar didn’t exactly have a ‘home’ now, but he’d not take Yukie’s away from him.

He sipped the hot drink. Frowning a moment.

Ayme was really gone..... “I know I don’t know you as well as Ayme did.... but you can talk to me, Yukie.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I get them trimmed once a month. They might be grown in by next week” Yukie muttered over his coffee not really sure he could fly like Skylar said. “To be honest I’ve never really used them except for protection from rain.” Yukie added finishing his drink and getting up he put it in the sink. “It...feels wrong to look forward to a life with you....to feel like I can just pack up and leave if I wanted to” Yukie whispered his feelings twisted up inside.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned, “Sorry. I didn’t mean it like that.... I actually thought...” he hesitated. “We can take his ashes with us and spread them in the places we visit. He’ll still be with you then?” He offered, not sure if that would make Yukie happy. “But we don’t have to talk about any of that now. Let’s just.... go lie down? Try to sleep?”

He wrapped an arm around him. “You’re not alone, Yukie. You don’t have to forget Ayme. He’ll always be in your heart.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“ I won’t ever forget him...I’m just scared I don’t like sudden changes...it’s hard to adjust for me if I’m honest.” Yukie explained following Skylar back to his room so they could sleep. “I’m not good at adjusting Ayme told me it was because I didn’t learn from parents like he did so I don’t know most of the things he learned” Yukie explained not understanding fully just how different they had been raised since the only time he fought back was when father wanted to drag Ayme down into Yukies hell.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know you won’t.” He said simple. Skylar wouldn’t forget his fallen brothers or Ayme either. His own chest ached. Throbbing with sadness.

“It’s okay. I’m not good at adjusting either.... I have three parents but was brought up by my brothers. My fallen mother died after giving birth to me,” they all did, their last wish fulfilled. “And my other parents are Gods.” He laughed softly. “Watching but rarely interfering.”

Removing the wet clothing he got into bed with his underwear on. “Come here.” He opened his arms up to him.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie was wondering how much it could work having so many parents. Stripping off his own clothes Yukie crawled into the bed naked and snuggled into Skylars body enjoying the comfort. “You have no family left then?” Yukie asked softly not sure what to make of Skylars world it was so amazing yet strange almost completely different from the world Yukie knew. “I want to see more of your world if it’s possible” Yukie mumbled already starting to fall asleep.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I do not think any of my brothers survived.... Sky Hall....” he closed his eyes. “It crumbled. I saw the heads of the children roll...” Skylar’s stomach tightened at that. “That was the worse part. I might look for others when I can fly.... but I’m not hopefully I’ll find anyone. I barely made it out myself....” the memory still haunted him. Part of Skylar wondered if it might have been better to die too?

When Yukie cuddled in he curled his wing around the man and held him tenderly with it.

“You do?” He frowned. “My world can be dangerous....” he hesitated, “can you fight?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I can fight. I’m good at combat, weirdly enough despite Aymes protective nature he couldn’t throw a punch to save his life” Yukie admitted with a small laugh looking up at Skylar. “Seeing those who are young and innocent suffer is always painful. It hurts when you can’t do to save them....it never leaves and haunts your dreams” Yukie whispered nuzzling into the soft feathers. “I let the others die under my fathers helpers hands...they where the same age as me at the time. I didn’t have any friends after that they decided that they had to understand why I was different I’m glad they stayed focused on me.”

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar didn’t understand Yukie’s father any more than Yukie understood his parentage.

Why would you create life only to torture it? To kill and harm your kin? It just didn’t make sense to him! “Yukie never mentioned others. Only you two.” Had it hurt too much? Or hadn’t he known?

Either way... lingering on death wasn’t helping either of them right now.

Carefully he cupped and stroked Yukie’s cheek, “tell me your happiest memory with Ayme.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Ayme...didn’t know, we met once a year for ten years just for a growth checkup....” Yukie explained not knowing Ayme had left out just how guilty he was at ignoring Yukies suffering for so long. Listening to Skylars question Yukie thought back on all the memories they shared trying to figure out which one was the strongest for him. “ our first night of freedom together at the shrine with grandfather, we watched the stars under a blanket. It was peaceful and warm” Yukie whispered the memory being one of his favorites since it to him was his first safe and happy feeling memory with Ayme. Snuggling more towards Skylar Yukie looked at him for a moment before wrapping his arms around him and in silence just held him lovingly.

Guest syaoran-puu

So many secrets between these two. It was hard to keep track of all the details.

Skylar stroked Yukie’s hair and hummed gently. “That sounds like a great memory.” He admits. Trying to imagine it in his mind.

He didn’t argue as the naked man snuggled closer and held him too. Skylar simply stroked and petted and held him tenderly.

“Are you feeling sleepy?” He whispered softly, not wanting to keep him up if he was starting to crash. He hummed and stroked his hand through Yukie’s short hair. Caressing the man’s scalp tenderly.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Yes” Yukie whispered his body feeling rather heavy as he sank more into the mattress. The feeling of Skylars hands playing with his hair was nice. Relaxing more under his touch Yukie sighed happily before closing his eyes peacefully and within moments was out cold.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar let him sleep, just held him and thought for a long while. He couldn’t believe that Ayme was really dead....

He nuzzled the top of his hair, breathing deeply and taking a moment. His eyes fluttered shut and he drifted to sleep.

His mind was a mess. Confused and dream riddled. His arms tightened around Yukie.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Sleeping peacefully Yukie clung to Skylar finding great comfort in his embrace allowing him to relax. The night passed uneventful for him sleeping until deep in the morning Ayme was surprised by the bright light shining through the window.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar had shifted into the night so that his wing was covering them both.

In the morning he felt movement and blinked open his eyes, looking at Yukie.

He yawned, still rather tired. His dreams disturbed still but he’d certainly slept better. “Morning sleepy.” Skylar winked to him. Touching Yukie’s hair.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Morning” Yukie whispered blushing at the gentle touch as he snuggled down into Skylars chest enjoying the warmth. “Seems the storm has passed” Yukie mumbled not wanting to leave the safety and comfort of Skylars arms just yet.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It does sound that way.” He agreed, stroking the man as he snuggled closer. Skylar could tell that Yukie didn’t want reality to sink in yet!

Carefully he wiggled his leg between Yukie’s and held him close. A silent; I’ve got you!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“....It’s strange” Yukie whispered just staying very still afraid if he left the comfort and safety of skylars arms he would have so much pain to deal with instead of the sudden happiness he found in Skylars embrace. It felt like they could stay like this forever snuggled and safe tucked away in the warm bed. “I suppose eventually I have to get up” Yukie whispered finally breaking his long silence.

Guest syaoran-puu

“We... we have to get up.” He hummed softly. Skylar wasn’t in a great hurry though.... not right now. Maybe if they stayed still they could ignore the rest of the world and truth just a moment longer.

“Come on. Let’s get up together.” He hummed gently. “I’ll make us pancakes. We’ll relax and bathe.... then go... put Ayme to rest.” Cremate him.

Skylar stroked the others man cheek. “How does that sound? Think you can bare it if I do it with you? You don’t have to be alone.” He promised.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“That sounds nice” Yukie whispered his hands tightening around Skylar just a touch taking in one last moment of comfort before sighing and wiggling out of Skylars arms and off the bed. Standing for a moment Yukie walked over and looked in the closet before finding a warmer t shirt and some pants.

Guest syaoran-puu

Having no spare clothing he just climbed out of the bed, stretching his arms and wings before checking out the damage. He knew he could fly now.... there wasn’t much damage left. That was good!

“I’ll start the pancakes. Meet me at the kitchen when you’re ready, Yukie.” Skylar touched the man’s shoulder a moment before heading towards the kitchen.

Mixing up the batter was easy to do. He started to cook them as he waited for Yukie. Skylar’s heart felt heavy.... he felt.... trapped. Not by Yukie.... but by death.