(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Understandable. I’m stronger than you might believe. I trust you not to hurt me intentionally.” Skylar winked, only teasing him.

He blinked and laughed as the guy shifted to the fox and ran away. “You take care of him.” He looked to Ayme. “But who looks after you?”

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Well grandfather use to before he got sick and passed now it’s just me taking care of the shrine and looking after us” Ayme explained shrugging slightly. “Grandfather taught me how to do a lot he knew he was sick and wanted to make sure we where well cared for though his son wasn’t to happy he left the shrine and his inheritance to us” Ayme mumbled taking Yukies drink and sipped it not wanting it to go cold or to waste. “I do just fine for the most part” Ayme admitted with a sigh his voice sounding tiered as he admitted that small truth.

Guest syaoran-puu

His grandfather? The pair was really alone. Skylar felt bad for the pair.

“It’s good that you had him...” he finished the drink and put the cup down. “Thank you for the drink. I know that’s likely your way to show you care.” He looked over at Ayme. “I appreciate it. So.... clean slate? Yeah?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Clean slate works fine for me” Ayme added with a lighthearted chuckled only to see Yukie bouncing back into the room holding a small mouse. Looking at the stuffed toy Ayme watched as Yukie scurried onto the bed to show off his prize to Ayme who was happy his little craft had held up so well from being pulled out from under the couch. “Seems my brave hunter has returned” Ayme exclaimed with a smile before snuggling into Yukie who happily wiggled and licked Aymes face before breaking away from his hold to run around and play on the bed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar laughed at Yukie. Was that a toy mouse? He tried to hold his wings out of the way as the fox played on the bed.

There didn’t seem any reason to say anything or do anything. He just watched in amusement.

Yukie was cute.

There was a a crash of lightning outside. Skylar’s attention turned that way. “Looks like a storm is on the way.....”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Seems that much, might as well put up the storm doors and supplies” Ayme replied with a sigh not wanting to repair windows and screens like last time.

“I can help!” Yukie exclaimed happily bouncing out of his form as he snuggled Ayme the younger twin fully nude.

“Yukie clothes!” Ayme groaned not wanting Yukiess naked body all against him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar couldn’t help but laugh at the guys nudity. “Leave him. It’s just us.” He chuckled and stood. “What can I do to help you?” Skylar wasn’t going to just sit back and do nothing.

The trio moved together to get the screens in place. Being outside... Skylar looked up, oddly enjoying the cold splash of rain. He wanted to fly in the storm but couldn’t.

Shaking away the depressing thoughts he headed back inside drenched. “Oops....” he was leaving a puddle on the floor from his wings.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“It’s alright” Ayme yelled as he was up in the attic grabbing a few extra blankets to wait out the storm. Coming back down he set them on the couch before grabbing Skylar a towel and Yukie one not wanting his twin to get sick.

“Think it will last a while?” Yukie asked from under the blanket looking at Ayme who shrugged and started checking the weather reports on his phone as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed their storm kit to wait out the rain.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar shrugged, “it looks like it’s going heavy. I predict it will around for a while....” he didn’t teach and ruffle Yukie’s hair, slightly concerned about knowing when it was okay and not okay.

“What do you guys do when you’re stuck inside?” He asked.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Well the worst one was about two weeks...it can get pretty bad as high up in the mountains we are” Ayme muttered counting and recounting the food and supplies making sure they where stocked well. “If we hit a really long stay we might make a trip outside but it shouldn’t end in that” Ayme finished setting down the small bag with a survival kit Ayme having been better prepped since their first winter alone.

“Well...we usually sew or do crafts. Sometimes we read usually we sleep or soak in the baths” Yukie explained already flopping down on a giant pillow not looking forward to staying cooped up.

“I give Yukie endless tasks to keep him indoors and busy, if it doesn’t keep his attention I tire him out with sex” Ayme added lighting a few candles. Finishing his task he looked at the two before going to the fridge and grabbing some alcohol offering one to Skylar. “Might as well tuck into these...” Ayme added before nudging Yukie with his foot. “Go and find some candy I’ve hidden it somewhere in the house you can keep it all if you find it” Ayme whispered to Yukie who got up and dashed out of the room excited for his task. Sipping his beer Ayme day on the pillow and sighed, “don’t think badly of me for sending him off...he gets a little crazy being cooped up it’s something he really can’t handle.”

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar didn’t interrupt them. This wasn’t the first time he’d sent Yukie away or ‘distracted’ him. He was starting to wonder if, despite his words, some of it was because of him?

“It’s okay. There’s different ways to distract.... I get that.” He hummed softly.

After he finished drying up he headed towards Ayme and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. “What do you do to keep busy then? Or do you just focus on keeping Yukie busy?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I focus on keeping Yukie busy. When he is I read or draw” Ayme explained with a small chuckle snuggling into Skylar. “I feel cruel for sending him away but I don’t want him to scare you away” Ayme admitted watching as Yukie came back only to stop and stare at them curiously. Walking over Yukie carefully got into the snuggle enjoying the closeness and warmth.

“You lies about hiding it...” Yukie grumbled holding onto Skylar a touch as if saying he was fine with the closeness.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why would he scare me off?” He frowned softly. Curious about it.

Skylar was surprised when they both moved to hold him. His wings automatically moved to wrap around them, his arms too.

“How do you know he’s lying? No way you searched everywhere in that sort amount of time.” Skylar winked, daring to kiss Yukie’s forehead and then Ayme’s.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Yukie out of rage murdered our father.” Ayme explained putting it very simple. “He can fight and kill well he’s been raised his whole life to be a weapon” Ayme whispered not liking saying such things about Yukie but it was a deadly fact about him that if you pushed to hard he could snap. “It’s why I sent him to a hospital to get better I was afraid to help him”. Ayme finished before raising a brow at Yukie who had come into snuggle.

“The house didn’t smell like anything different and Ayme is also a horrible liar.” Yukie replied smiling at the kisses to his forehead.

Guest syaoran-puu

Murdered his father? A man who had tortured and hurt him continuously... you couldn’t blame Yukie for that. Even as a valkyrie he couldn’t judge him for that....!

He gave Ayme a smile. Skylar understood...

“Maybe he just wanted to keep you on your toes.” Skylar winked to Yukie. “Do you have a favourite book? I can sit and read it to you for a little while? Maybe Ayme can hide something for real?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Most likely he wanted to fully warn you I might kill you in your sleep” Yukie added a little coldly as he frowned at Ayme who refused to meet his twins eyes. “It’s in the third drawer down I found it earlier.” Yukie added with a huff not liking that Ayme had gone so far to keep him out of the way from Skylar.

“You have a tendency to scare people and be aggressive if pushed to much. You can’t blame me for wanting to make sure he doesn’t get more injured” Ayme added moving to sit in a chair listening to the wind howl outside.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar sighed, stepping back. “If you’re going to have a little brotherly feud.... please keep me out of it.....” he didn’t want to get in the way. “I get that you know each other better... I’m not trying to replace anyone or get in the way.”

Maybe he was just tired? He wasn’t sure....

“I’m going to go lie down.” He hummed.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Your not! Fuck there’s no way you can replace or get in the way of us. I just don’t want you getting hurt” Ayme added his voice a little cold as he groaned and got up and grabbed a jacket. Ignoring that Skylar was going to lie down Ayme slammed the door behind him as he left heading out to the car so he could get a few things from town.

“...he’s always pissy when it rains” Yukie mumbled not understanding why Ayme was so high strung. Looking over at skylar Yukie sighed “if you need anything I’ll be out here” Yukie added giving Skylar space to relax.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar wasn’t able to figure out the pairs! They seemed to flip flop between hot and cold! He just didn’t get it. He liked them... but it was feeling pretty flat. It was chaotic and muddy around them...

....and was he.... in danger from Yukie? From Ayme too perhaps?

“I see.....” he looked to the door, Skylar’s wings tucked in on his back and he headed away. Moving to the bed and lying on his stomach. He stared out the window. Damn it. Why hadn’t he just died too....?

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Sighing softly Yukie threw a pillow at a shelf knocking things off as he paced the other end of the house trying to cool down. Punching at the wall Yukie didn’t know what to do he usually wasn’t this aggressive and angry towards Ayme hell he was often really calm. Having this random surge of hormones hit him was driving him mad. Groaning in frustration Yukie went off into the small workout room and started running on the treadmill burning off as much energy as he could. Being locked up for so long Yukie had trouble getting his energy and frustration out, while Aymes games provided the much needed simulation he would get from hunting or living in the forests it didn’t help with the buildup of evergy. While he an Ayme where close there where noticeable differences Aymes body was compleatly different from Yukies. A simple wound would heal within a day with Yukie while Ayme could take weeks if he wasn’t careful. Keeping up his fast pace Yukie continued to run an burn off his energy till he was feeling more calm. Looking at the clock he noticed Ayme hadn’t returned yet and even for them bickering it was still off for Ayme to leave Yukie alone for five hours.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar had found a book to read. It wasn’t until he realised he’d finished it that he noticed the time.

Getting up he looked for Ayme or Yukie. He hadn’t realised that Ayme hadn’t come home yet.

Skylar sported Yukie. “Where’s Ayme?” He asked softly. He then asked, “are you okay? I mean....” he frowned, “you took it pretty badly earlier....” He smiled gently. “....I’m sorry too. But for the record? I think he really, really care for you.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“He hasn’t come back yet” Yukie replied just laying in the hallway as he sighed. “I know he does it cause he cares...I just have a hard time with it and need time to cool down” Yukie mumbled with a sigh as he looked at the clock. “I’m tempted to go look for him but he doesn’t like me outside in the cold I get sick easily” Yukie added finally sitting up as he looked at Skylar somewhat unsure what to do.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned at that. He looked to the door and considered then options. “Put something warm in and get a coat. We’ll go look for him together. I don’t know the way like you or I would go alone. But if you’re worried, let me help you.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I don’t really know the way I’ve only gone down the mountain with Ayme.” Yukie admitted as he sat up and went to his room to put on some warmer clothes. Coming back out dressed warm Yukie offered Skylar a variety of warm clothes to wear outside. “My guess is he drove to the rest area and walked down the hiking trail towards the small shop to buy supplies” Yukie added slipping his phone into his pocket as he packed a small emergency bag.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar looked at the clothing but wasn’t sure how he was going to put it over his wings.

He pulled the trousers on. And wrapped the top over his shoulders. It was the best he could do. “You ready?”

He offered his hand to the man before heading towards the door. This was going to suck... the rain would hurt his injuries but he’d deal with it.