(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I know it’s taboo. I’m not stupid but your clearly experienced so I can’t help but ask” Ayme moaned his nipples hardening at the touch. Blushing red Ayme moaned as his back arched almost causing him to pass out from pleasure. “I want to know what kind of lover you fancied or if it was all just mindless sex” Ayme asked not wanting to know names but rather what Skylar liked since he wanted him to be cared for also.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar hesitated, his hips pausing a little. He eyed him then started to moved once more.

“If you really want to know...” he shrugged, stroking down the guys body. “I have only slept with other Valkyrie’s before... I guess I tried dating once? But mostly I just bed hopped between about three of them. We were friends. That was important to me. We were connected.” Skylar didn’t want to reveal more. Didn’t want to say why them or what they shared. It was too hard... knowing they where.... gone. “Satisfied?”

He hooked his hands around his legs and pulled him closer, hooking one of those legs over his shoulder. Changing the angle, stroking the man’s prostate repeatedly.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Yes you can learn a lot about someone by their partners, your very loyal” Ayme added annoyed Skylar had stopped moving his hips but well he could understand why the topic was quite sensitive. “I want to know more about you, I do enjoy your company a lot” Ayme admitted groaning as he was moved into a better position and his pleasure was suddenly increased.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned when it seemed Ayme made no comment about the things he’d told him... keeping quiet he just continued to fuck him. Focusing on pleasuring them both.

It was better to focus. One task. This task. He could do that.

He relentlessly struck at the guys sweet spot. Attacking it repeatedly with his cock as he slammed home repeatedly.

Skylar let his hand stroke over Ayme’s side and hip to start stroking his cock.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Did you love them? I know you mourn them and I shouldn’t ask out of respect...” Ayme asked his breath catching as he groaned under the hard thrusting. He knew it was better to just let Skylar focus and To behave and leave him alone but, Ayme was worried Skylar to him was so complex and strange while he could understand his twin easier then most when it came to anyone else...well, it was hard for Ayme to find his footing. One moment he knew what to say it seemed the next he was stumbling around and making things worse leaving Yukie who was even more inexperienced with others to often fix his mistakes. Blushing red Ayme groaned before facing Skylar. “I’m not good at talking to other people I’m trying to learn how to talk around you without Yukie and I’m not doing good...my question was bad....hell I shouldn’t have even asked anything and just stayed quiet” Ayme admitted feeling flustered as he gripped at the sheets enjoying the feeling of being fucked more then he could explain.

Guest syaoran-puu

“In my own way....” he started only to suddenly stop. It was just too painful to think about. “Stop. Please. Now isn’t the time to talk about them. There might never be a good time.” He admits.

He leaned down. “You don’t have to be good at talking.” His hips punched forward. “Especially not right now.” He kissed him. “Not the right time to think about the dead and the fallen, Ayme.”

Skylar didn’t think Ayme was trying to hurt him.... but he was hurt....

“Shush now.” He winked. “You’ll learn. You’ll get better.” He hummed.

Skylar sealed their lips to stope Ayme talking more as he continued to fuck him.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Ayme stayed quiet taking the kiss and obeying but deep in his heart he was hurting for Skylar and saddened by the pain he had caused him. Groaning as they continued Ayme pulled Skylar all the closer enjoying the feeling of being touched and desired.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar just kissed him. Hips moving like a rocket as he fucked them both to the pleasure they desired.

Hands gripped Ayme’s hips.

It wasn’t long until pleasure overwhelmed him and he spilled inside the man. His fingers moved to stroke at Ayme. He wanted him pleasured too.

Even if his thoughts were turbulent and lost, Skylar tried his best to be in the moment when Ayme. To be right here. To know whose body he took. “Cum for me.”

Ayme.

As the kisses stopped he looked between them before pulling out.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Groaning happily as he felt Skylars warm seed spill into him Ayme could only feel skylar pleasuring him until he finally came. Holding onto Skylar everything slowly died out the kissing stopping as they both ended their sexual fun. Watching as Skylar pulled out Ayme in a way felt used...the ending of sex being more awkward and less exciting then the first time they fucked. Sitting up Ayme got off the bed slipping on his pants. “Thanks you” Ayme mumbled unsure what to say since he had said enough earlier, going out the door he went to go help Yukie find what he needed eventually finding Yukie himself outside and staring at the stars.

“It’s a clear night...best time to stare upward” Yukie whispered sitting out in just some pajama bottoms.

“You’ll catch your death sitting outside like this” Ayme mumbled looking at his twin who seemed so lost in his own mind and currently only found comfort being outside and unrestrained. “How lucid are you?” Ayme asked curious if he could even reason with his twin.

“...father lives in the basement...sometimes I live with him, I have a room I sleep in” Yukie mumbled as he looked at Ayme who frowned noticing afew red flags with his twin that if he was honest deep down terrified him.

“The only one in the house is me and skylar...no one else is staying there” Ayme explained sitting beside Yukie to hold his hand not sure when he would come back to him mentally. “I learned something today.” Ayme whispered the words catching Yukies attention.

“What was it?” Yukie asked the male always hungry for more information and to learn new things as he sat beside Ayme still staring at the heavens.

“There’s a time and a place for certain questions...and if you are stupid enough to ask them you can complexly your destroy a good atmosphere” Ayme admitted his thumb stroking Yukies hand. “ down side to fucking up like I did is nothing I say or do can take away the pain I caused him...” Ayme whispered feeling horrible.

“You brought me flowers...and hit chocolate when you made me scared or sad” Yukie added looking at Ayme for a moment before staring back at the sky. “We butted heads a lot but you cared enough to make me feel better or try” Yukie explained resting his head on Aymes shoulder.

“I did...you don’t like anyone near you or even in your room, I only could slide it through the door way and ask what you wanted” Ayme remembered with a small sigh glad his twin was doing much better then that first year where Ayme had to gain his trust.

“I want to stay here” Yukie mumbled resting his head on his knees as he closed his eyes and seemed almost at peace.

“Stay outside if you wish...just don’t leave the yard” Ayme asked as he got up and went inside coming out with a blanket and wrapped it around Yukie before going inside and started to make some hot chocolate for Skylar Ayme trying best to make things right.

Guest syaoran-puu

Things felt awkward for Skylar. Part of him wanted to hold Ayme afterwards. To enjoy the glow... but his mind had burrowed somewhere dark, somewhere he didn’t know if he could escape.

He dressed almost mindlessly before leaving the room shortly after Ayme had.

Skylar didn’t see either man as he walked and headed to the bed they’d offered him. He sat down and looked out the window. Eyes looking up.

Sky hall was gone.

His friend were gone.

His family was gone.

Everything he knew and loved was gone.

I am alone.

The dejected depression sunk its claws deeper into the valkyries psyche.... would be ever feel whole again?

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Knocking lightly on the door Ayme stood the hot drink in hand as he waited. “Can I come in?” Ayme asked not sure if skylar would even want to see him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar looked over at door. “Sure. Of course you can.” He hummed gently.

He wasn’t trying to be alone.... he wasn’t trying to avoid anyone.... Skylar was just a turbulent assortment of emotions and pain right now.

Spotting Ayme he pat the bed beside him. “I’m not.... this isn’t me mad at you, Ayme.” He’d known sex was a bad idea, but with the others need.... he’d wanted to help, to not cause even more pain.

There were obvious tears in his eyes and on his cheeks. But he made no comment about them.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I brought you something to drink, out of everything I can do I’ve found making this and just being there for others helps” Ayme admitted sitting beside Skylar on the bed as he sighed. “I’m sorry for earlier kinda not so good with making friends or reading cues on situations” Ayme admitted as he held the drink and sat unsure what to do or say. “I cried a lot when we first started living away from father. We had lost our old life it was hard to adjust” Ayme explained looking at Skylar before setting the drink down on the nightstand. “Yukie reminded me that I can’t rush things and that I was wrong to push those questions on you.” Ayme finished with a heavy sigh his own feelings quite tangled as he only wished he could help Skylar.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar listened, appreciating the others words. “Thank you.”

Carefully he wrapped his healing wing around his shoulder. Feathers stroking his skin gently.

“It hasn’t....” he glanced at the window then picked up the drink, blowing it cool softly. “...sunk in yet.”

He sipped the drink. Chocolate? It was sweet and nice. “It wasn’t you....”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I’m sorry “I am sorry though and wish I could help” Ayme replied truthfully as he relaxed beside Skylar. Looking at the doorframe he raised a brow as Yukie popped into the room holding his own drink that Ayme had left for him on the porch.” I though you where staying outside” Ayme asked curious at why Yukie was inside.

“The stars claimed it would rain” Yukie mumbled as he stood and sipped his drink the house afew seconds later being hit with heavy rainfall. Chuckling lightly Ayme was amused by Yukies accuracy and watched as Yukie made himself a spot a little bit away from them in a corner of the room.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar nodded. “You can’t do anything.... except.... maybe just be there for me?” Skylar wasn’t expecting anyone to be there for him. He was alone. He knew that.

He watched Yukie come in and smiled at him. “Do you want to come over here? You don’t have to. I know you need your space sometimes.” Skylar offered gently.

He looked at the window as it started to rain. “That’s an impressive trick!” Skylar laughed. Relaxing a little as he watched the rain a moment.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“We will always be here for you” Ayme replied as he looked at Yukie who sat sipping his drink.

“I don’t want to be touched...” Yukie confirmed as he just listened to the sound of the storm picking up the lightning and thunder shaking the shrine. “I can read the weather well I spent a year out in the mountain” Yukie explained causing Ayme to sigh and shrug.

“He wouldn’t come inside something set him off, he wasn’t right for awhile spent a whole year up in the mountains in various forms. Almost killed me trying to track him down and keep up” Ayme admitted not blaming Yukie but it was clear he never did figure out why Yukie had run away for so long.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar just shrugged. He wasn’t sure what to say right not...

He nodded. “No touching.” He agreed. “Oh? You lived in the mountain.” Skylar felt like he was missing something. As Ayme continued he couldn’t help but feel for the guy. “Any reason you lived in the mountain, Yukie?” He asked gently.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I didn’t want to live with Ayme. He sent me to a hospital and sent me away for a long time!” Yukie snapped glaring at Ayme the question hitting a very sharp nerve.

“Still sore over that I see” Ayme muttered not liking that Yukie was still angry with him about being sent away for his health.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah. I see.” Skylar smiled but shrugged. “Well.... that was the past. You seemed to have worked things out? You looked very sweet together earlier.” He hummed gently. Trying to be gentle and not judging them. Everyone had their own burdens to bare.

“Once...” he started, “I had to be pinned to the bed after an injury. I had a habit of trying to fight back, to push myself too hard and end up getting hurt more. It was hard to accept their help. I was rather sour for years....” Skylar chuckled gently.

“Anyway....” he looked at his wing. “I’ve learn sometimes I need to stop and let myself heal.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“...did they visit and stay with you while you healed?” Yukie asked having mellowed out a little as he slowly got up and after a few minutes of what could only be seen as inner conflict finally crawled onto the bed beside Skylar.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar didn’t comment or grab the guy... he just let Yukie come to him if he wanted to.

“Kind of. The healers were often around. I had a few visitors when I started to calm down... but at first I was lashing out at them. Not happy. I guess I isolated myself.” He hummed softly.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I see” Yukie replied understanding so much how Skylar felt. “...do they feel better?“ Yukie asked not wanting to touch the wing being afraid he might hurt skylar. Sipping his drink Yukie seemed to relax a little more as he very carefully rested his head against Skylars shoulder trying hard to be as gentle as possible.

“I don’t think you’ll break him Yukie” Ayme whispered amused by Yukie yet again finding comfort in Skylars presence.

Guest syaoran-puu

“This one is okay. The other is a little sore but okay. It doesn’t hurt too much anymore. More... healing tingles.” He smiled softly.

Skylar watched as the cute man came closer and finally rested upon him. He shifted his wing to wrap it around him. Holding him gently.

Skylar looked to Ayme and quirked a brow as he drunk his drink. He smiled. “I think you’re right. You won’t hurt me. Neither of you.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“We’ve never met anything or anyone like you so we don’t exactly know what is and isn’t breakable on you” Yukie added as he looked at the beautiful feathers before bouncing off the bed as a small white fox and dashing out of the room as if on a hunt.

“That’s longer then normal for his attention span” Ayme teased not stopping Yukies playful nature since he never got to grow up normal. “He will be back soon most likely is just looking for toys and items I’ve hidden around the house.” Ayme admitted liking to give Yukie the chance to keep his more animalistic side since Ayme wasn’t in touch with that part of him only being able to turn into half an animal.