(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I’m ready but you need to dress warmer” Yukie mumbled not liking Skylar didn’t put on the sweater as he frowned and looked at him fully before going up to the attic. After what seemed like ten minutes Yukie came back down holding a huge box in his arms. “This should work but you have to be careful with it...it’s very special to me” Yukie mumbled taking out a huge thick cloak that was lined on the inside with a thick white fur that matched Yukies when he changed forms. “It should be able to wrap around your wings” Yukie explained with a small blush.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar looked at the box in surprise only to blink at the sight of the cloak. It smelt like Yukie....

“Thanks....” his wings wouldn’t normally get cold but the cloak would feel warm around him. He shifted it over his shoulders and hummed at the softness.

“We’ll find him, Yukie. Maybe the rain just made things sloppy and he’s stuck in the car?” Skylar hadn’t liked Ayme leaving but it wasn’t like he had the right to complain or tell him not to.

Opening the door he headed out into the storm. “Damn it’s cold.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“We haven’t had rain like this in awhile usually we make small rain clouds but nothing like this” Yukie explained as he instinctively grabbed and held Skylars hand not liking the strong gust of wind that almost pushed him over. “It’s this way!” Yukie yelled a little over the howling wind the storm making him shiver as he looked around and pulled Skylar deep into the forest.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar didn’t pull away from that hand hold, simply went with it as he followed him towards the trees. Curious eyes looked to the trees.

He wrapped his less injured wing around himself as they moved deeper. The wind and rain were heavy. He didn’t like it at all.

“Where do we go next....?” He called over the wind.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“It’s down hill there should be a staircase! We built it to make it easier to get down but be careful we haven’t added any traction to it” Yukie added making his way to the long staircase trailing down the mountain where unknowingly Ayme had slipped and fell.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar looked all around them as they headed towards the stairs. He didn’t recognise any of this... but he hadn’t exactly explored yet.

As they moved down he frowned.... it looked like an animal or figure was on the rocks....? He frowned deeper. “Wait....” he pulled Yukie back as fear flooded him. Wrapping his arms around him a moment he looked to the floor. “Stay here.” There was dread seeping into him. Was that Ayme on the ground?

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“You shouldn’t go alone!” Yukie argued as he looked up at Skylar almost hidden from sight under his arms. Looking at Skylar for a second Yukie nodded and stayed out sitting down on a step to take a moment to rest. “Be careful!” Yukie yelled unable to see through the rain and darkness.

Guest syaoran-puu

If Skylar was right... this wasn’t something Yukie needed to see!

The valkyrie used the branches to help as he suspected the stairs where slippy. Had Ayme slipped?

He stepped closer only to frown sadly. Reaching for the man he gasped. “No....” he whispered. It was Ayme....

Skylar carefully pulled the limp and cold body into his arms. Dead? Ayme was dead? His heart ached... another death on his hands. His chest tightened harshly as he walked back up to Yukie.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Did the stairs go out?” Yukie asked confused as he looked at Skylar making his way back up Despite his warmer clothes he was already feeling soaked and wanted to hurry down the path to keep looking for Ayme. “It’s hard to see well in the storm maybe we should go back and I can call for help!” Yukie added shivering slightly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yukie, calm down.” There were tears in Skylar’s eyes as he held Ayme’s body close to his chest.

The closer he got to Yukie, the more obvious the figure would be.... “I found Ayme...” his voice broke. “I’m so sorry, Yukie....”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“...oh” Yukie whispered his voice breaking as he stood shocked and blindsided. Looking at Aymes still form in Skylars arms he gently touched Aymes face before holding him close to his body almost in disbelief. “He’s suppose to heal like I can.” Yukie whispered unsure of what to do the male still deep in shock as the reality of Aymes death hadn’t even sunk in. “Can we please get him home?” Yukie asked his voice sounding defeated.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Of course we can.... let’s get him home safe.” Skylar offered gently. Not wanting to upset him more or disrespect Ayme. He walked carefully back with both men. Quiet and thoughtful.

Poor Ayme. Had he just slipped in the rain? How long had he been alone in the cold and wet? What would they even do now? How would store the body until they could bury him?

Skylars mind was muddied and confused as they returned to the house.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Nodding gently Yukie lead them home the soft light being the only warm thing Yukie had felt this whole trip as his body felt rather cold and numb. Opening the doors Yukie waited for Skylar the light from the living room only confirming that Ayme was indeed dead. “...can you put him in my room...he shouldn’t be in wet clothes” Yukie whispered his body shivering and shaking.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar looked to Yukie, nodding. “I’ll help.” He promised as he carried Ayme to Yukie’s room.

With reverence he carefully placed the man down, brushing his hair out of his face. Touch tender. He wiped his eyes. They might have only known each other a short amount of time, but he didn’t want to see him dead!

“What would you like him to wear?” He asked carefully.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“....I have something I made I planned on giving it to him later on when the time felt right” Yukie whispered just looking down at Ayme before going into the bathroom. Bringing out some towels Yukie gently started drying off his lovers face and hair his touch shaking yet very gentle. “He doesn’t like his hair wet...always takes him forever to dry it in the morning” Yukie mumbled his heart slowly breaking as the reality of what had happened sunk in. Finishing drying Aymes hair Yukie went out of the room and up to the attic where he had hidden his gift. Ten minutes later he came down with puffy red eyes and held a silver box that was almost the size of his torso. Inside it was a beautiful kimono adorned with fall leaves and many other hand stitched designs.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar stepped back, he didn’t want to get in the way... but he didn’t want to abandon Yukie either.

It was only when Yukie left that he stepped closer to the bed again, cupping Ayme’s cold, dead cheek. “It was a pleasure to meet you.... I’m sorry if I hurt you or helped to caused this....” the tears bubbled in his eyes. “I’ll watch over your brother for a while.” It felt like he owed Ayme that much.

When Yukie returned he glanced over and wiped his eyes. “That’s beautiful.” Skylar said honestly. “Let me help you...”

Skylar carefully stripped the dead man of the wet clothing before looking to Yukie.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“ I spent last winter making it.” Yukie mumbled as he carefully cleaned his lover and started to dress him in the beautiful robes. “When we first came here the fall was Aymes favorite season he always would go outside and take long walks enjoying the scenery.” Yukie whispered his hands stopping their work as he looked down at Ayme unsure what to do or where to go at this point since the last five years he had always been by his twins side. “He was so stubborn making those damn stairs I never go around to finishing adding some texture to the steps I was suppose to do it last week but I kept putting it off despite Aymes repeated asking if I had finished it” Yukie added his voice finally breaking into tears as he broke down crying holding on so tightly to Ayme. “You weren’t suppose to leave me! You where suppose to be careful! You couldn’t heal like me from the start why did you think you could do such reckless things all the time!” Yukie cried out his body shaking in sorrow.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar watched him sadly, helping to shift Ayme so he could get dressed.

When Yukie started to break down, he let him. He needed to process this. He stepped forward and stroked a hand down his back. “This isn’t anyone’s fault. It was an accident.” Right? Skylar has to think like that or might go insane! “When the storm passes.... we’ll pick the best resting place for him.” He promised.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I want to cremate him.” Yukie mumbled not wanting to leave his body buried under the cold earth. “I don’t want him to be alone in the cold ground” Yukie whispered his body still shaking as he looked at skylar his eyes broken and in pain as he broke down crying again trying hard to get it together. “....I...what do I do?” I didn’t even say goodbye when he left.” Yukie asked his heart hurting as he looked down at Ayme. “I didn’t get to say I loved him...I was always so shy I never said it” Yukie finished his sobs becoming more heartbroken as he let it all out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar nodded, “we can cremate him then.” He promised.

When Yukie started to break down again, Skylar didn’t hesitate. He pulled him into his arms and wrapped his wings around the man. “He knew. He knew all of that. That’s why he did what he did for you. That’s why he cared and protected you. It came through every time he spoke about you. He adored you, Yukie. You were his whole world. He knew it was the same for you too.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I miss him” Yukie whispered clinging to Skylar tightly the warmth from his body and his embrace being quite the comfort. “Can I stay with you tonight...just for tonight?” Yukie asked not wanting to face the long night alone in Aymes room.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar nuzzled the man tenderly. “Of course you can. I won’t turn you away.” Skylar wasn’t sure he’d ever be able to. Was it guilt? Or an answering loneliness? He wasn’t sure!

“I miss him too.” He admits, recalling the two times they’d fucked together. Once with Yukie too. “He wouldn’t want us to be too sad though.... I think he’d want us to remember the good things about him. Don’t you think?”

Skylar looked over at the body again. “Let me make us both a hot chocolate like he did, even if we don’t drink it. Something in his memory.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Okay” Yukie whispered gently wiping his eyes as he lead Skylar out of the room and to the kitchen. Sitting down on a chair Yukie just stared out the window not wanting to speak and being more lost in his own thoughts.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar was led. He moved around the kitchen, taking a moment to find all the things he needed. It wasn’t long until he had managed to make them two hot drinks. Picking only one up he walked over. Cupping Yukie’s cheek tenderly. “Here, Yukie.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Thank you” Yukie whispered taking the drink as he looked into it the warm cup in his hands strangely comforting. “....when the storm lets up I should be able to cremate him easier. I don’t want to take him down into the town...” Yukie admitted with a small sigh having so many choices to make and things to prepare. “I knew Ayme couldn’t heal like me it’s a reason father rejected him...but he always seemed so unbreakable and strong” Yukie whispered taking a small sip of his drink as he listened to the rain pound against the roof.