(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Okay” Yukie whispered with a small sigh his eyes staring off into space for a moment. “I need some time alone, to think” Yukie whispered his voice dripping with fear of the unknown path that was before him and the safety of the path he had known before. Sighing softly he got out of the water and dripping wet grabbed a towel and dried off before heading to his room to dress. Without a word Yukie left needing time alone to think leaving Skylar and Yoh together in the shrine.

“If he goes with you...it would be for the best...I’m tiered of dancing with him” Yoh grumbled annoyed that Yukie was even considering leaving his side. Taking another drink Yoh has helped himself to the alcohol and watched the door waiting for Yukie to come back having very much enjoyed seeing him walk to his room to get changed. “Your not Ayme to him you never will be and you have no reason to keep loyalty to him....and from what I’ve seen you two are unsure of your feelings, why are you protecting him and giving him the change to stay by your side? In the end he will turn on you and curse your name” Yoh rambled looking at Skylar with a furrowed brow. “I fucked up with him raised him wrong all in the name of power and work...no matter how badly I treated him he was above all trained to be loyal. Even after he was removed from my side he came back for me pushing him away after so long was the hardest thing I’d ever done...then Ayme stepped in after Yukie came back to the shrine he forced himself to be like me to take my place Yukie Was upset and confused they fought bad almost got Yukie kicked out of the shrine from what I was told” Yoh mumbled slowly nursing his drink as he talked having been prying into their lives for quite some time. “Ayme couldn’t understand why he was so loyal to me when he was fully there mentally, he could only stress and worry about getting back to my side but never left Aymes seeing him more so as me...it’s strange seeing him lucid...strange seeing the effect I had on him to fuck him up so bad....you don’t realize the monster you are until it’s to late to fix anything...I made the perfect warrior but in turn I lost and sacrificed someone I loved” Yoh finished before heading off to find a bed.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar Ley Yukie go, mine buzzing. He was actually pissed when the father dared to speak to him. He couldn’t help but glare over at the man.

“Why are you acting differently suddenly?” Two-faces people were hard to understand, Skylar had enough on his plate trying to figure Yukie out!

He blinked though, “if you think that’s best.... why are you still here? Why are you here at all? If you’d stayed away....” Skylar shrugged. “He was better without you.”

No, he wasn’t Ayme. Nor was Skylar trying to replace the other man, he’d always have fond memories of the man. Things might have been easier if Ayme was still here. Or.... had been the one to survive? Skylar felt terrible to think that even for a moment!

Skylar didn’t like Yoh at all. “If it was hard to push him away.... why come back?” It didn’t make sense to him!

This drama was starting to get too much for him.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Going mad kinda does that to a person~ makes then act weird you’ve seen bits and pieces of my work with how Yukie acts” Yoh explained looking at Skylar his eyes much like Yukies during his darkest moments. “I wanted a warrior, but I did it wrong ended up caring for Yukie ended up dragging him deeper into my toxic relationship that I wanted for us. I wanted to be seen as the amazing doctor who could create such amazing creatures like Yukie...when the others failed like Ayme...Yukie became my pride and joy in the worst way possible” Yoh explained with a frown. “It’s hard to explain why we keep close normally abusive and forceful partners leave once they get to a safer place and away from each other. “ Yoh mumbled unsure how his explanation was holding up to Skylar. “If he chooses to go with you I ask to die by Yukies hand, I want my greatest creation to kill me like he should have done years ago...Ayme shouldn’t have interfered with Yukie path in life he stopped his purpose and in turn one day it may all be to much and he will snap” Yoh finished going out of the room before coming back with a small folder and set it down on a table. “Unknowing to me the endgame of creating Yukie was that he was just some rich guys plaything. He was eventually like a rabid dog meant to snap and wipe out everything around him in the facility after that they would just lock him away underground with the other monsters others created. I may be a monster for creating him how I did but, I’m not the real threat to him there will always be those who don’t understand who will see him as a play toy for their own gain.”

“Yoh, leave please...” Yukie asked having been able to hear what Yoh was saying from outside The bathroom window.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It is selfish to ask him to kill you. To ask him to live with that burden. It just proves you’re not worth his time.” Skylar bit back.

Skylar couldn’t pretend to understand. The ‘story’ kept changing. Too much new information. Skylar really wasn’t in the right frame of mind to figure it all out either. He was still dealing with his own things.... the loss.... no time to mourn.

Hearing Yukie’s voice he looked over and frowned. “You’re back already?” He smiled softly to the man, what did that mean? What decision had Yukie come to?

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Come take a walk with me...I want to talk privately.” Yukie asked his voice harsh on the last word as he looked at Yoh who snickered and made kissy faces trying to piss Yukie off. Leading the way Yukie sighed relaxing under the open sky, sitting down on a bench Yukie looked at the tree above them. “You’ve had a lot to deal with lately...how are you holding up?” Yukie asked clearly very very lucid and well grounded.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar just nodded and headed outside, he tucked his hands in his pockets.

As the other spoke he looked over and shrugged. “I will survive.” Barely. It hurt.... so much! “Life clearly doesn’t want to mope in my own self-pity.” Even if that was all he really wanted right now!

He swallowed softly and looked over at a lucid Yukie. “Did you make a decision?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Yes, but with conditions one must always have some sort of condition” Yukie admitted with a small sigh looking back at Skylar his eyes a touch sad. “I will travel with you to see your gods, and after that I will deal with father in my own way he’s a poor tortured creature created for fun.” Yukie explained with a small frown looking out now at the dark forest. “Let’s see...putting it as simple as I can we have a...another ’grandfather’ he took Yoh in when he was younger close to our age I think. Anyway, he likes making things but he’s not good like you are he creates monsters for fun he paid Yoh well for other things he’s made...and then when done he gets rid of his broken items.” Yukie explained trying to put into words the world he could remember. “He is in charge of the facilities we lived in mine was the last one Yoh worked in grandfather was dying so I was a final product to be a life source or sorts, but in order to do that I had to pass some tests and training.”

“ From what I can recall he paid a lot and when I did escape I burned down the building and got away with a witness... if not for Ayme saving me I would have been left to live with only Yoh and old man.” Yukie whispered his brows furrowing in confusion while he played with a strand of hair. “I don’t know what I exactly I was suppose to do for the man who wanted me other then keep him alive, I know it’s why Yohs the way he is and keeps trying to invoke a fight with me, so I can get throw out and taken back.” Yukie finished for a moment his eyes confused and worried about everything he could remember at times. “I’m trying to be good and not be what they made me for, I don’t understand why I would be created and used like this if I go with Yoh and stay with him I might become really bad. I don’t want to go though...I want to stay with you, and maybe if you can stand all this crazy shit I constantly throw you in.” Yukie asked his voice choking up in fear his own emotions twisting inside of him.

“Maybe if I can get my shit together...I can...be with you one day” Yukie whispered his voice shaking as his face turned neon red.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar still wasn’t going to pretend to understand. He had no grandparents. Only parents and brothers. His birth mother was dead. His brothers were dead. At least, most where.... he wasn’t sure if any of the others had survived. Skylar should be looking. He shouldn’t be lingering here....

Even if he felt strangely drawn. Wasn’t black magic able to do that? Draw out the light so it could be extinguished?

“Your life sounds complicated. But it is your life.” He looked to him. “I will stand beside you. If you decide to fight for your goodness. But if you betray me? Or go with them? I can not do that.” Skylar watched him. “You’ll taint your soul. Become one of the demons I hunt. I will....” Have to hunt you. He didn’t say that out loud though.

He was surprised at the others admission. Shyly, he reached for Yukie’s hand and kissed it. “It’s not that I am against being with you.” He admits. “I just.... don’t want it to be the wrong thing for you... or too soon....” Yukie had loved Ayme, always would. But it seemed he sexually loved his father too. Complicated indeed.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Ayme and our love was...like a companionship He was kind and very gentle. It was a different love. It’s confusing and strange what I feel for you is different in a way more different then Ayme and different then my loyalty to Yoh. It’s confusing I feel like this love isn’t like Yohs relationship with me I feel safe and like I have a say” Yukie added trying his best to tell Skylar how he felt that his relationship hell, Skylars companionship alone made him feel so much different then Aymes and Yohs for some reason. “I’m not sure how to explain it...it’s new and terrifying but I want to try I didn’t want more then a companion and friend with Ayme, and I never had a say with Yoh. “ Yukie muttered looking at Skylar for a moment before looking away as he was feeling rather shy and vulnerable bearing out such feelings.

Guest syaoran-puu

Ayme was more than a companion? Yukies relationships were... messed up then.

“Have you ever had a relationship that... didn’t involve sex?” Skylar asked aloud, suddenly more concerned he’d taken advantage of Ayme now. He’d taken the guys anal virginity.... but had he known what he was truly doing? That he had had to indulge Skylar like that. Nor did Yukie now!

He watched him a moment before moving closer. He touched his cheek. “If that’s what you really want...? I’m sure we can work it out. But just know.... we don’t have to.... do anything.” Skylar had never been into forcing others.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

?...well, for a few years Ayme and I weren?t sexual we where close though in that sense but we didn?t cross that boundary for awhile it was difficult for us because I was really unstable if you can believe that? Yukie explained with a small sigh hoping his intentions came out in a nicer manner. Blushing at the gently touch from Skylar Yukie carefully pulled away his body burning with a desire that seemed entirely new to him but at the same time deeply familiar. ?I do want this, but give me another day...my body is off and I?m a touch overly sensitive. My hormones put me on edge it?s a side effect of being the glorious being I am.? Yukie teased dryly before very carefully taking Skylars hand and just held it. ?It?s worse being around those I?ve been sexually,with Ayme he understood I had issues with it do to Yoh so he let me come to him if I wanted to be held or intimate...he tried very hard to respect my boundaries but still had trouble with my need for distance sometimes.Yoh was more forceful and didn?t understand or care to.? Yukie explained with a small frown his hand still hold Skylars carefully. ?I like your touch a lot...I just want to take my time getting to know since we?ve had sexual I feel very connected to you and I worry that if I get to touchy with you I-I?ll want to fuck you to soon.? Yukie whispered his voice full of anger and a deep sexual frustration, yet it also echoed with a deeper longing for that intimacy beyond the simple hand holding.

- - - Updated - - -

“...well, for a few years Ayme and I weren’t sexual we where close though in that sense but we didn’t cross that boundary for awhile it was difficult for us because I was really unstable if you can believe that” Yukie explained with a small sigh hoping his intentions came out in a nicer manner. Blushing at the gently touch from Skylar Yukie carefully pulled away his body burning with a desire that seemed entirely new to him but at the same time deeply familiar. “I do want this, but give me another day...my body is off and I’m a touch overly sensitive. My hormones put me on edge it’s a side effect of being the glorious being I am.” Yukie teased dryly before very carefully taking Skylars hand and just held it. “It’s worse being around those I’ve been sexually,with Ayme he understood I had issues with it do to Yoh so he let me come to him if I wanted to be held or intimate...he tried very hard to respect my boundaries but still had trouble with my need for distance sometimes.Yoh was more forceful and didn’t understand or care to.” Yukie explained with a small frown his hand still hold Skylars carefully. “I like your touch a lot...I just want to take my time getting to know since we’ve had sexual I feel very connected to you and I worry that if I get to touchy with you I-I’ll want to fuck you to soon.” Yukie whispered his voice full of anger and a deep sexual frustration, yet it also echoed with a deeper longing for that intimacy beyond the simple hand holding.

Guest syaoran-puu

That made sense. And yet.... it had clearly evolved. Ayme had been obviously affectionate and concerned about Yukie. Had called him his mate. No denying that.

Skylar released him and just nodded. It was hard not to be slightly wounded at the rejection, even if his logical brain understood; after all, it was Yukie who kept asking about being together. He chewed his lip a moment and then sighed, letting it go.

They had been together, but Skylar had only touched and played with Yukie. He’d fucked Ayme. Ayme has fucked Yukie. But that was a start.... one he wondered if he should feel guilty about?

“Take your time.” Though time was limited, he could give him a little time.

He didn’t understand the anger in Yukie’s voice, so tried to just let it go. “Sorry..... I’m not.... I’m not pushing you into anything.... we don’t ever have to.” Skylar extracted just hands. “Go rest. You seem exhausted.”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I know your not pushing me I’m just angry at myself, self control is and always has been one of my weaker points. I don’t want to become overly touchy with you because I don’t know if you will want such a thing...because I’m still learning about you.” Yukie explained his voice slowly calming more as he spoke looking at Skylar. “I’m being very careful about your feelings like Ayme said I should do...I’m not good at this kind of stuff it doesn’t make sense and frustrates me” Yukie finished his face red with embarrassment at how he felt the feelings always fresh and new when it came to this area of friendship.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar wasn’t sure he did want it.... or maybe he just wasn’t sure he could sustain it? Keep it?

They were very different creatures. Yet despite all that, Skylar felt drawn towards him.

He smiled softly, “it’s okay. You are being very careful with my feelings.... I appreciate it.... but I’m not some fragile spun glass. You don’t need to worry about that too much.”

“Don’t worry about it for now....” Skylar offered. “If you want to just be alone. That’s fine. If you want company, that’s fine too.” Company could mean many things.... Skylar realised he wasn’t opposed to any of them!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“...I like being around you. It’s very nice and less lonely.” Yukie explained blushing more as he nervously looked away from Skylar. “If, it’s okay with you...I um” Yukie asked looking as if his body was fighting up the courage to ask Skylar even the simplest things. “I...would like to stay with you. Tonight. Like sharing a bed.” Yukie asked cringing at how awkward and nervous his request had came out. “I don’t like sleeping alone so I tend to avoid it but, eventually even I need to sleep and I refuse to sleep with Yoh for obvious reasons.” Yukie explained already starting to nervously over talk and explain. “I want to sleep with you, because I want to know what’s it’s like to sleep by your side. If that’s okay” Yukie asked trying to ease his body into getting use to being so close to Skylar since his only experience was sexually and with Ayme so this truely would be a learning experience for him to work his way up to more then casual touching.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(Bumping all my rps! Sorry for the spam this is just to see which rps are active or dead since I have many I need to sort through, and to also make sure notifications aren’t being missed on my rps. Some that are replied to less often don’t notify me or my partners so again sorry for the spam just trying to clean up and sort out rps :D )