(Private RP) Tainted Hope <<syaoran-puu and Yukonwolfspirit>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar waiters. It seemed that Ayme was struggling with one thought or another. Not speaking. “Talk to me. Tell me what you want.” Not being pushed away wasn’t clear consent.

But he did like the snuggling. He didn’t move his fingers, still lazily exploding the man’s most intimate spot.

He reached and stroked Yukie’s shoulder too.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I want you all of you for as long as you’ll take me!” Ayme whispered blushing neon red as he finally gathered the courage to speak. “I want you to fuck me please” Ayme begged his face reddening as he looked at skylar before kissing his lips.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar didn’t like that word choice... but he’d ignore it. “Ayme.... me leaving would not....” he tried to think of his words carefully. “....it wouldn’t be because of you. Or Yukie.”

He smiled stroking his cheek. His wings shifted as he stood, Ayme still in his arms. “Come on Yukie. Join us.”

He dripped all the way back to the bedroom, putting him carefully back on the bed. “Where is the lube, Yukie?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Ayme was silent after that he all to well know that Skylar wasn’t going to leave them because of them but because of how homesick he was for whatever could be left. Feeling Skylar pick him up Ayme wrapped his arms around his neck tightly not liking being carried due to a horrible fear of heights. “Please don’t carry me again” Ayme asked feeling a little woozy as he took a moment to steady his breathing enough to not vomit.

“I’ll go grab some, but give Ayme a minute he can’t stand being off the ground makes him sick when he’s carried in any way.” Yukie explained not really sure why Ayme got motion sickness so bad to the point he had started developing a fear of heights. Coming back with some lube Yukie smiled happily and practically pranced over before sitting on the bed. “I have one that will make us mad with desire or just plain lube~” Yukie offered with a small smile.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned. So many rules and changes with the pair. He was having trouble focusing....

“Sure. I won’t carry you again.....” he frowned. Skylar was suddenly hesitant. Did he really know anything about this pair?

What was he doing? Was he even doing the right thing?

Blinking in surprise he looked at Yukie and the lube options. “Eh..... I.... I dunno....?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Looking at Skylar Ayme frowned for a moment seeing the frown painted across his face. “No, not tonight you don’t seem comfortable with this” Ayme added looking at Yukie as he frowned. “Go outside and wait for me” Ayme asked Yukie who still confused obeyed. “Let’s talk. Normal men interested in sex with their partner can make a decision on lube....what gives?” Ayme asked his body still aching to be touched but his gut kept telling him something wasn’t right.

Guest syaoran-puu

“That’s the thing.... partner.” Skylar frowned at him. “We slept together once. Yet you seem.... this is just rather quick.... and then you freaked out being carried? And...”

Skylar looked away a moment, before sitting down and taking a deep breath. “It’s rather fast. I realise I don’t actually know anything about you.”

The Valkyrie looked back to Ayme. “And you seem to hate something that is so fundamental to me. Heights.” Skylar didn’t know where to begin with this man. Sex only wasn’t enough.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“You have a good point. We really don’t know each other.” Ayme admitted as he sat down alongside Skylar. “I guess I was a little over excited and didn’t even realize how hard I was pushing my feelings onto you” Ayme added with a small sigh knowing that Skylar would need more to connect with them pondering over Skylars words Ayme took a moment to deeply relax before awnsering. “Well...it’s not so much a deep fear it’s more like a trama” Ayme explained as he relaxed a little and let unfurl two giant beautiful black wings that looked like Yukies minus the wing clipping and it was obvious one had been badly broken. “When we escaped where we last lived before we lived with grandfather, I flew us down the mountain and it was my first time flying. Yukie was very sick and hurt so he was unable to fly so I carried him. It was dark when we started but then we hit really bad weather but we where so desperate to escape I continued.” Ayme explained gently touching his wing the feathers shaking lightly and puffing our in response. “So it was dark and raining the wind was icy cold and to strong and I was Getting tiered a strong wave of wind hit me and I was thrown into a tree. When I came through we both where in this shrine and grandfather was caring for Yukie who was very sick and had gotten worse by us going through the rain. Grandfather he had tried to heal my wing as best as he could but it didn’t set right the pain of it healing wrong has been keeping me from trying to fly or from letting Yukie fly since not to mention I could have killed him with my stubbornness when flying....” Ayme whispered his voice dripping in regret. “Because of what happened I now get nervous and sick when high off the ground” Ayme explained the memory of failing to fly and falling so far To the mountain ground was burned deep into his mind since it was his first taste of pain in life.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Guest syaoran-puu

Listening Skylar looked over and watched the man. He frowned at the clearly distorted wing. That had to... hurt a lot!

Trauma was right. But that didn’t elevate all of his concerns... it might have even made some of his concerns worse!I feel like I’m taking advantage of him!

He reached and took his hand, squeezing it gently. “I’m sorry. That sounds awful.... but Yukie is very lucky to have you.” He hummed gently.

He took a deep breath. Then leaned over and kissed him, tongue lingering and playing a moment before he pulled back. “I should resist you. But it would be a lie to sai I don’t enjoy the company or the feel of you....” he admits.

Looking at the door then back he asked, “why did you send Yukie away? I’ve noticed he’s rather.... simple?” Was Ayme just protecting him? Even now?

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Tasting the sweet yet bitter kiss that seemed to only show a budding love and yet a deep sadness. Looking at Skylar Ayme nodded understanding how Skylar could feel so Conflicted. Hearing Skylars question made Ayme chuckle before laughing a touch amused by his new friend if he could call him that. “Yukie is anything but simple he has his off days, but he’s rather bright and quick witted” Ayme explained with a small sigh the laughing feeling rather nice. “I can get how you would think that...he’s rather off most people tend to think he’s dim” Ayme admitted as he picked up a pillow and held it close.

“I guess there’s no harm in telling you why Yukie is how he is” Ayme explained smoothing the farbric of his pillow. “Yukie and I where created by a man we called father we in a way where forbidden to create. He wanted to create the perfect weapon and he succeeded when we where born. I was kept as the control group, I lived in a room in a hospital among other children who where abandoned by their parents. I knew Yukie existed we had met A few times before but had never really talked Yukie lived with father away from everyone else it wasn’t until my thirteenth birthday I was taken to meet him to run a checkup test.” Ayme whispered his voice cold almost broken and filled with sadness.

“He, he was used to test how fast we could heal and how much damage we could take. Father wanted the perfect warrior so he had to make sure we couldn’t be killed or destroyed by any means. When I saw Yukie my heart broke he had been ripped apart and tortured he looked like all he wished for was death...” Ayme added his voice breaking as he held the pillow tighter in his arms. “After that...I-I left him there and didn’t look back I pushed him out of my mind told myself I couldn’t do anything I didn’t stop father. In the end he became mad He started to consume Yukies blood to gain the same abilities to heal and change his body.”

“No one could have predicted that father would go mad or that he was hurting Yukie it was suppose to be basic workouts and military training.” Ayme whispered trying hard not to break down crying. “Then one day Yukie...he- fuck he just snapped and I guess after two hundredish years of taking so much pain and suffering anyone would have. We didn’t age so we always moved around to new facilities always being hidden by father. The whole time I never saw Yukie but I could smell faint traces of blood. I went down to the basement and found him he was chained up like an animal clearly father was terrified of the monster he had created. No matter what he did though father had created him to withstand so much that...when Yukie finally did snap he had ripped him apart to the point he was just a bloody mess. It took two weeks to gain his trust and to get him to let me touch him. I took him out of there as soon as I could having never been outside or tasted freedom he was terrified.”

“Two weeks into it he got sick. Downside of all the testing he never got an immune system so his weakness is just colds” Ayme explained with a small laugh amused by his partners weakness. “Grandfather found us in the mountains took us in and cared for us took him four years to gain Yukies trust. Didn’t help father liked poking at Yukies brain every time we moved facilities so he couldn’t get away honestly he won’t tell me everything that happened but this is as much as I know” Ayme finished looking down at the pillow as he started to smooth out the deep wrinkles. “Yukie doesn’t like to be pitied, he’s off and difficult to deal with but I owe him a free life for turning my back on him when he needed me” Ayme explained a deep guilt hiding in his eyes explaining why he was so protective of Yukie despite knowing he could protect himself if needed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar frowned. Yukie has withstood so much pain and torture.... the fact he was so cheery and happy.... how!!!?? It was hard to fathom it.

He rolled, listening to him. Stroking him tenderly as he tried to sooth him through the story.

Skylar was left feeling rather flabbergasted and confused. Wasn’t his presence only going to make things worse?

The Valkyrie was still hurting from his own loss and injuries.

Silence fell over them as he carefully contemplated things. His eyes scanned over Ayme. “I’m glad you’ve got each other. But tell me honestly.... wouldn’t my presence only confuse and upset the balance you’ve found together? I’m really not trying to hurt anyone....” What if he triggered all that trauma the pair clearly had.... and yet? The twins both seemed eager to try? Yukie even wanted to try and top him! Since Ayme had been a Virgin, he knew that Yukie didn’t fuck Ayme..... Skylar wasn’t again giving the guy that joy....

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“No despite it all Yukie is pretty well grounded. Don’t get me wrong he has his moments and breaks down but he told me one time when I asked him what he wanted to do after grandfather died, and well he said he wanted to help people that feel like he has.” Ayme explained listening to Yukie fumbling around in the kitchen most likely looking for a snack. “You being here has brought joy and happiness instead of silent meals and nights we now have someone to enjoy our food with and tell stories to I’ve never seen Yukie so excited for you to wake up so he can ask you questions and talk” Ayme admitted with a small laugh the sadness easing a little. “Even if you leave Yukie will still be excited and ask if about you, he will want to plan a visit or in a way learn more about your culture...even if you don’t come back the way I see it your leaving Yukie memories that not everyone is like father and for us it’s enough.” Ayme finished watching as the door slowly opened and Yukie peeked in.

“I know I’m suppose to leave you alone but I wanted to make dinner.” Yukie asked smiling as he looked at his brother who seemed so close to skylar that it only made Yukie happy to see Ayme talk and smile again since his older twin had been so quiet since grandfather had passed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar wasn’t sure why his presence was having such an impact. It was clear Yukie got to interact with others.... but was it simply that they didn’t listen or give the guy a chance?

Skylar wasn’t any less confused but he pushed the feelings away as he stretched again, wing tips fluttering a little.

“Happy memories? Doesn’t sound too hard.” Was Ayme just offering himself up to try and keep Skylar interested and here? He didn’t have to do that. Skylar would prefer bedfellows who were there because they wanted to be. Not because they had to be.

Skylar looked over at Yukie, not pulling back from Ayme. He smirked. “It can wait.... we can do it together....” he winked, “right now? I believe I said I wanted to feel you fuck me, Yukie. And we still need to make Ayme feel better.” Skylar purred, turning to stroke Ayme’s cheek. “What do you say? Still interested, beautiful?”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“You don’t have to” Ayme admitted with a blush surprised skylar would still want sex after everything. Yukie who slowly entered the room was surprised by the offer.

“I am fine” Yukie added with a happy smile. “Honestly I want to wait until I know you better, I don’t want to hurt you and I’m not 100% sure on what to do if I’m honest” Yukie admitted being painfully truthful as he joined them on the bed snuggling into Skylar.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know. But I want to.” He admits, chuckling softly as a fine blush spread over his cheeks.

Skylar winked at Yukie. “Okay. We’ll wait. Then I’ll walk you through it. Maybe Ayme can guide you too?” He held the man when he came over. He held him almost protectively. Yukie has been through a lot.

“Want to watch me fuck Ayme? You could stroke and touch us?” He winked.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I’ll watch maybe” Yukie mumbled amused by Skylars willingness to pleasure his older twin.

“My your so naughty! Watching such an intimate act!” Ayme replied really just having fun messing with Yukie who could only blush in response to the teasing from both males as he hid his face in Skylars chest. “Really what will I do with such a naughty lover” Ayme whispered with a small chuckle.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can think of a few things.” Skylar smirked. “Yukie? Will you pass me the lube to increase desire, please?”

Pushing his worries and fears away he moved and rubbed Ayme’s cock. “I fear you might have to get used to naughty ideas, sweet one.” He winked.

Leaning over he kissed Ayme again. Pushing his lust and desire into the man!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“Oh yeah?” Ayme asked blushing as he felt Skylars hand rubbing him only making his cock twitch excitedly. Yukie moving away from the two went and grabbed the lube before handing it to skylar who was deep into kissing Ayme by the point he returned. As Ayme felt Skylars lips tangle into his own he kissed back hungrily and within seconds was basically wrapped around Skylar loving every second of his lovers touch.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar didn’t rush the time he kissed him, he pulled back only enough to grab the lube off Yukie.

He pecked him again. Winking as he popped open the lube and started to play with his cock and hole. Skylar licked the guys leg. “I think he might want your kiss too, Yukie.” He guided.

Since they’d not long had sex, Ayme was fairly well prepared.

He pushed two lubed cover fingers inside. Scissoring and pushing them in and out. He didn’t want any pain. He didn’t want any discomfort.

Skylar wanted to cherish him....

Maybe that made him a fool?

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“I’m good” Yukie replied not wanting to join as he got up and went off to go do something else so they could be alone.

“Don’t take it personally sometimes he likes touch sometimes he’s really against it. I don’t force it” Ayme explained groaning as his ass was streatched and played with causing his body to tremble and beg for more. The lube burned but in the best way possible causing every touch from Skylars fingers to make him squirm happily and beg for more. Moaning softly Ayme gripped at the bedsheets his breath catching for a moment as he felt Skylars tongue lick his leg.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay. I can deal with that then.” He hummed gently. He wondered what was going through Yukie’s head. Troubling thoughts? Or wanting Ayme to get some attention too?

Skylar let his fingers continue until he felt he was ready enough.

He winked, lubing up his cocktail he moaned happily. Oh shit! That felt tingly and warm.

“You ready?” Skylar purred. He lined up. Pushing softly into the man. “This lube feels strange....” good strange but strange.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“It’s suppose! Ah~” Ayme moaned as he felt his partners cock slowly pushing deep in him. “It’s-suppose to enhance your natural hormones and make your body super sensitive to even the slightest touch” Ayme explained the lube making his body scream out in pleasure with every simple touch and movement to his lubed up ass. “Fuck you feel so good” Ayme moaned his ass tightening a little as he breathed calming his racing heart.

Guest syaoran-puu

Skylar bottomed out, giving Ayme time to adjust to his sheer size. “You’re stretched so wide around me.” He looked at the point they were joined.

So tight. He hummed. Moaning gently at the sensation. Ayme was hot. Sexy. Gorgeous.

Slowly he started to pull out. Hand stroking down his side and groping at his hip. Wanton. Needy.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Biting his lip Ayme only tensed at the movement of Skylars cock inside of him. While he wasn’t in pain it was a rather strange feeling and despite being pleasurable it would take some getting use to. “So, Ah~ how did you get so good at this? I don’t believe you just casually had sex this kind of work takes a lot of practice” Ayme asked squirming away from the hand that so eagerly touched his ticklish hip.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You want to know my sexual history while I’m buried inside of you?” He asked, clearly amused.

Skylar moves his hand to stroke up Ayme’s chest next and played with his nipple. Leaning in and licking his other at the same time. “Can’t it wait until I’ve made us both cum?” Or never?! No good ever came from an innocent asking about their experienced partner.