<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Guest hal7283

Hikaru looked down with a mixture of anticipation and nervousness as Keiko got on all fours and went down between his legs. He moaned softly as he felt his boyfriend's soft lips and tongue on his hard throbbing cock once again. As Keiko sucked and stoked on his erection Hikaru's voice became louder and sweeter, his waist rocking slightly in response to the pleasure he was receiving and soon enough he grabbed onto Keiko's head and came, his body shivering and spine arched backward in ecstasy as strings of his thick slimy cum got dumped in Keiko's mouth.

"Ha... K... Keiko... it felt so.... so good..." Hikaru panted as he laid back down on the bed and gestured Keiko to lay beside him. Looking at him a bit timidly he said: "Sorry for acting so weird all of a sudden... I suppose you'd want an explanation?" He paused for a moment as he looked down and continued: "After watching the movie I felt... sad, hollow, defenseless, and then you comforted me and kissed me. At that moment everything felt even so much more profound and intense than usual and I just.... I just wanted more you know... I wanted to kiss you and touch you more... It felt like a fire was burning inside me and I just couldn't wait for even a moment longer but we were in public! So the only thing I could do was to drag you home as soon as possible...." He looked back up at Keiko like a naughty child who had just been caught after playing a prank and said: "Hope you're not upset with me.."

Guest mik3la

He groan when he felt the other grabbed his head and felt the taste of his cum, breathing on his nose taking it all in, swallowing the whole cum the other shot inside his mouth. He cough a little after but he wiped his mouth as he looked at him with a soft smile. Moving closer to him, he placed his head on his hand looking at him and listening to what he had to say. Those reasons seemed so childish but he wasn't going to complain. Thanks to that they were able to get closer like this. He got to see him in control and so needy like never before.

"I didn't mind silly.... i was just surprised ... but i liked it" he said touching his cheek making him look at him. "I wished for so long for you to get comfortable with me and have some intimacy that today felt like a dream from which i didn't want to wake up" he said placing another soft kiss on his lips. "And i would like to see this Hikaru more often" he smirked winking at him.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru looked at Keiko as the man touched his cheek comforting him. Keiko really was a big sweetheart and Hikaru was just grateful for his boyfriend's patience and love. He let out a soft moman when Keiko pressed their lips together gently and he said a bit embarrassed: "I don't mind getting intimate more often in the future but I've still got a lot to learn. You seems more experienced when it comes to this so... Next time just tell me what you want me to do and I'll try my best." He snuggled a bit closer against Keiko and asked: "Can we... stay like this for a bit longer? "

Guest mik3la

"Good to know" he said smiling kissing him gently on his lips as he said he should tell him what he wanted. never thought him be the submissive guy ... he sure is a dominant when he wants too

"As long as you want baby" he said wrapping his arms around the other, sort off like protecting him from something, but he wanted to keep him in his embrace, right there near him. He didn't want to stop that moment either.

"I love you Hikaru" he whispered kissing his forehead resting his head on his head.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru smiled when Keikok wrapped his arms around him, snuggling a bit closer into Keiko's embrace he moaned slightly as he felt the kiss on his forehead and whispered back: "I love you too Keiko." He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth, scent, and touch of the other's body filled him with assurance, like nothing in the world could ever hurt him. But someone, deep down, buried beneath all the layers of flesh and blood, and hidden in the darkest depths of his soul, he knew it was not the case. That shred of unease wasn't given a chance to fester however as he was quickly taken over by peace and happiness Keiko provided, and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

Some times latter Hikaru woke up. Groaning slightly as he he opened his eyes and found the room shrouded in darkness. "Umm... what time it is...? " He looked towards the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw it showing 19:30. Then the next moment he heard his own stomach growling in hunger. Feeling slightly embarrassed he looked at Keiko and wondered if he'd woke his lover up.

Guest mik3la

Keiko felt movement next to him and head the other whispering so he got half asleep up looking around to find him. Rubbing his eyes cause he was more blind than able to see something, he laughed as he saw Hikaru up at that hour.

"What happened?" he asked a little grumpy that he was woken from his sweet sleep in his arms but he wasn't angry. He was just not used to get up from the middle of his sleep. He wanted more as he had no nightmares. It was calm. He could finally rest.

"You're hungry?" he asked amused and surprised but after they didn't had a chance to eat after they got home. They only ate each other which that's something way more different.

"Alright ... then i'll go make something to eat" he said moving to the edge of the bed looking for his flip-flops.

Guest hal7283

"Sorry for waking you up Keiko." Hikaru said apologetically as he got up from the bed. Blushing slightly from Keikoas comment he said: "Yeah I'm a bit hungry... I mean we really didn't eat anything proper after breakfast!" He quickly shifted off bed and went to his closet. He put on a pair of boxer shorts and a lose t-shirts. Hikaru really was quite careless when it comes to the clothed he wore at home, and have never even attempted to hide that fact from Keiko. He just feel like he could be himself when being with his boyfriend and perhaps quite naively presumed that Keiko nwould be fine with this. Hikaru then turned back to look at Keiko with a smile: "Let me help out Keiko. What do you have in mind for dinner?"

Guest mik3la

He smiled seeing his good looking back and ass which was incredibly good looking waving in front of him. It was going to be torture for him seeing Hikaru running either naked or half naked in the room and not doing anything to him. Sometimes he really wanted the other to be more dominant with him, like he was today after the movie. That took him by surprised and left him without air.

"Some salad and omelet with veggies?" he shrugged not knowing for sure what to eat. That was what came in his mind in that moment. Finding his boxers on the floor he dressed up and walked in the kitchen starting to help him. "We do this together then" he said smiling bumping his ass to his waist winking at him. As he was shopping the veggies he kept a soft smile on his face. At least they got closer than he ever thought which was a start. "Did you nap well?" he asked chopping the veggies.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru yelped in surprise when Keiko bumoed his hip against him with a playful wink. Chucking joyfully Hikaru the said: "Yeah, let's actually make something proper this time instead of instant noddles and cans." As Keiko began chopping the vegetables Hikaru for some eggs from the fridge and began whipping them in preparation for the omlet.After hearing Keiko's question he smiled: "Yeah I slept pretty well, perhaps a bit too well even. I doubt I will be able to fall asleep again before midnight. He then turned to look at Keiko and said: "And you looked like your sleep was pretty deep. I suppose having me as a hugging pillow dies have its benefits?" He chuckled slightly before grabbing the frying pan and put it on the stove. Hebpoird some oil in it before turning up the heat. As he tilted the pan to make the oil covered the entire pan he asked: "How would you like your omelet? You want ketchup or salt and pepper? Oh and don't we have like some hot dogs? Maybe dice them up and ads some to the egg?"

Guest mik3la

"Same here" he said laughing when he mentioned that he wasn' t going to sleep till later that night because he was feeling really fresh. As soon as he finished chopping the vegetables for the salad he turned to look at him cooking the omelet.

"I'll check" he said opening the fridge looking inside and finding 3 hotdogs turning to wash them and chopping them in small pieces for the omelet bringing it to him. "Here" he gave him the bowl with the hotdog pieces looking out everything turned out to look so delicious.

"I like seeing you cooking...you're sexy" he said leaning to the counter biting his lower lip, measuring him from head to toe. "And this outfit is just perrrfect" he purred a little smirking, loving to tease him.

Guest hal7283

"Thanks Keiko."Hikaru smiled as he took the bowl of diced up hotdogs and added it to the egg before pouring it into the hot pan. He hummed joyfully as the egg sizzled in hot oil and gradually came became more solid. He felt his face heating up when Keiko praised his appearance and outfit, looking back at his boyfriend he smiled timidly: "Oh stop teasing me Keiko. I'm trying to cook here!" Turning his gaze back to the pan he said: "And besides, you're clearly the more sexy one between the two of us."

Hikaru quickly molded the omelets into shape and then moved them onto plates, and with the salad their dinner was prepared. Taking the plates to the dining table he sat down across from Keiko and muttered: "Itadakimasu." As he began digging in he looked at Keiko and asked: "So Keiko, ur... date kind of ended early today, maybe we can continue tomorrow?"

(Have we decided on what time of year we're at? Cause we can do different things depending on the season.)

Guest mik3la
"Oh stop teasing me Keiko. I'm trying to cook here!" Turning his gaze back to the pan he said: "And besides, you're clearly the more sexy one between the two of us."

"You clearly don't know how hot you are and were today" he said smiling helping him with the rest of the setting for the meal. "Itadakimasu" he said clapping his palms together and bowing his head before starting eating, licking his lips at how good the food was. he really is a great cook ... so talented ... i'm really happy, he thought looking at him a little but then returned to the food.

"Sure but are you free? I mean ... don't you have work?" he asked taking a break drinking some juice before he continued eating but playing with his food from time to time as he chewed the food. "I mean ... I don't mind ... i'd love to , but i don't want you to negelect your work because of me. I still have 2 days free but i don't know how are your days" he paused from eating looking at him.

Guest hal7283

"Yeah sure whatever." Hikaru brushed Keiko's compliment off as be was clearly embarrassed by it. Luckily Keiko didn't push on the subject and as they talked about their plans for tomorrow he said "oh don't worry about work. I told the manager that I won't be able to go to work during the weekend cause I'm moving into a new place and things needed to be sorted out." Hikaru smiled as he brought a fork full of vegetables to his mouth and chewed. Quickly swallowing the food he then continued: "And waiter job aside, going around does help with my writing too, you know, give me ideas for scenarios and such. The more important thing is, what are we going to do tomorrow? I think I am good with movies for now, any ideas? Do we need anything around the house or... May be we should just pick a direction band start walking?"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

"Hmm....As far as i saw we don't need anything for the house but we can go in the park and have a picnic or even ride bikes and just relax" he said shrugging leaning his head in his hand on the table.

"I've never was this long free from work so, i don't know what we could do to" he smiled but blushed at the same time realizing how boring his life was till that moment.

"That reminds me ... What do you want to do for your birthday? it will be this weekend so... Do you want to invite your family and such?" he asked remembering about the necklace he got for him from that store.

Guest hal7283

"Oh that sounds pretty nice! I know a park which would be perfect for that. We can go biking in the park, then find a good spot for picnic! I suppose we should prepare bento for tomorrow then?" Hikaru said with a smile. He www caught off guard when Keiko mentioned his birthday and exclaimed: "Oh shir you're right! I totally forgot about it." Hikaru scratched his head and continued: "No need to invite my family cause they all love really far away, like would take days of travel just to get here kind of far so no need to worry about them." A slight blush came to his face and be smiled timidly: "And I would prefer just the two of us anyway..."

Hikaru fell silent for a moment and looked down into his hands. He seemed to be contemplating something for a while then he looked back up at Keiko and said: "That being said.... I do want to introduce you to my parents... and I haven't been home for years.... You got anything planned for August? Cause I would like to go back home for Obon festival this year and if you like... You can come with me. Don't have to decide right now cause it's still like months away. So maybe just keep the thought in mind?"

Guest mik3la

Keiko stopped and looked at him surprised when he mention his parents. That was a huge step in their relation and it made him really happy. That only meant that this was really serious and not just a thing even if he wasn't showing affection too much Hikaru really loved him.

"I don't have anything planed" he smiled and blushed. "I'd love to know your parents" he added biting his lower lip.

Guest hal7283

"Don't worry Keiko. I bet they're gonna love you." Hikaru said with a warm smile as he reached for Keiko's hand from across the table and just looked at his boyfriend lovingly. After a short while he got up from his seat and said: "But first thing first, we have prepare not our picnic tomorrow. I'm thinking some sandwiches would be easiest to carry and eat. Wanna help me with it?"

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful and after making bento Hikaru retreated to his study room for a couple of hours before he joined Keiko in the bed and called it a day. He was able to get a nice dreamless sleep throughout the night and woke up in the morning feeling well rested and refreshed. After a simple breakfast the two of them grabbed their things and headed out.

(Do they have their own bikes? Or do they go rent one for the day?)

Guest mik3la

The evening went smooth and after they finished the packs for the picnic tomorrow they went to bed resting. Keiko was glad that Hikaru was starting to be more open. He just wished he would be more relaxed out in the open as well. He would have to show Hikaru how to act not just in public but especially in the bathroom. He wanted to learn, well, he was going to be the best teacher ever.

The next day after he woke up and got dressed they eat something light and got their picnic packs and got out, wanting to enjoy the beautiful sunny day.

Guest hal7283

Sometimes latter the two of them were riding down the road in their bikes. Hikaru took a deep breath as he felt the cool breeze blowing in his face as he accelerated. Hikaru isn't the most athletic type of person as he much prefer to sit back, relax and enjoy a nice book or something. But he had to admit there was just something about biking not as part of the morning commute, but just going freely at his own pace that was rather fun. He then looked towards Keiko's direction and wondered was his boyfriend feeling that same? As they took a turn through the entrance of the park the scenery aroud them quickly changed from the city streets to the arguably equally artificial landscape of green hills, flowers and bushes. Since it was already passed the peak of cherry blossom season there were only a few petals of pink left on the branches, but the mockery of nature surrounding the two of them still proved to be a nice change of pace to the concrete jungle that seemed to have become men's natural habitat. After making the while round if the park along the biking lane, Hikaru pointed towards a big tree in the side of the road and said: "How about we take a break under that?"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

The day went lovingly. It was sunny and the park was crowded but not suffocated with people. It was just a perfect day for their next date. As they wheeled around the park it was time to take a break and enjoy their picnic that they've made.

Nodding he fallowed him, parking their bikes under a tree and settling the cover on the floor taking out the food.

"This place is really nice" he said as he started to eat some of the goodies they've made.

"Oh ... that reminds me" he said turning to take something from his backpack out. It was a small box which he placed it in front of Hikaru. "I know your birthday is really soon and ... i just couldn't wait to give it to you so ... Happy birthday" he said smiling. "You can think of it also as a new home gift" he said tapping the box waiting for him to open it. Inside was the necklace he had bought from that antique store.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru sat down on the under the tree and stretched out his legs. He took a deep breath and could smell the scent of freshly cut grass going up his nostrils. He reached for the thermos flask which he had filled with hot tea and poured a cup for Keiko then one for himself. He reached for the sandwich he made last night and took a large bite. As he enjoyed the taste and flavor of meat and veggies packed between the two pieces of bread his gaze moved over towards his boyfriend when he began reaching into his backpack.

"What is it?" Hikaru mumbled as he quickly swallowed down the food in his mouth and shifted to face Keiko. He looked curiously as Keiko took out a small box and as he saw the necklace inside he was just overwhelmed by a flood of emotions and feelings, some were understandable like happiness and joy, but others were rather baffling like nostalgia, even sadness. He found himself tearing up and as he reached for the necklace he held it close to his heart and sobbed: "Th.... thank you Keiko... I... I really love it I really do.... but..." He leaned forward as he buried his face into Keiko's chest and said: "For some reason I just can't... can't stop crying..."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

Keiko looked panicked not understanding why he started crying. He looked worried around, hopping that there was no one looking at them and asking why was he crying and possibly blaming him because he didn't do anything.

"Hey ... Come on ... You make me look like a bad guy here" he said placing his hands on his shoulders trying to lift him up but ended up hugging him and tapping his hand slowly in his back trying to comfort him.

"Alright you big cry baby .... You can calm down... there ... there ... " he said in a sweet voice.

@hal7283

(Sorry for late reply, didn't got notification of it)

Guest hal7283

Hikaru sobbed quietly as he tried his best to calm down, and as he felt Keiko's hand comforting him he soon found those dark and painful emotions inside him began to fade. It was really quite baffling even for Hikaru himself and as he slowly regained his composure he began feeling something else, namely the embarrassment of bursting out crying in a public place. Pulling away from Keiko's chest he looked up at his boyfriend with his face blushing red and said timidly: "Thanks Keiko... I'm alright now.." He looked around and let out a sigh of relief to see nobody around, then he turned his gaze back to his boyfriend and said: "To be fair, you've always been the bad boy... But that's what I love about you."

Hikaru leaned in a bit closer and pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's lips. After the experience day before Hikaru has got a bit more used to showing his affection directly, at least he was trying his best to do so. With a timid smile Hikaru put the necklace back in Keiko's hands and said: "Now would you like to do the honor of putting it on for me?"

Guest mik3la
"To be fair, you've always been the bad boy... But that's what I love about you."

He wanted to comment on the 'bad boy' thing but he stopped when the other said that that was what he loved about him which made him grin.

He was surprised that he kissed him on his own and not forced by him. That simple gesture made his heart rush in his chest, feeling super happy.

With a genuine smile he took the necklace getting closer to him as he moved his hands around Hikaru's neck to close the locket. Being so closed to him, after he locked the necklace he placed a kiss on his neck as well. "You're beautiful" he mumbled as he moved away from him looking at the pendant and his lover. He really was lucky to had found him. "And i'm glad you like it" he smiled. "It was strange but ... it just felt that it was screaming for me to buy it" he shrugged.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru closed his eyes as Keiko leaned in and locked the necklace around his neck. He let out a soft moan when he felt he kiss and he looked at his boyfriend with a bright red blush on his face. "Yeah... I kind of felt the same way... like this necklace is screaming at me to put it on, and now it is... it just feels.... right." Hikaru said as he shifted beside Keiko and leaned against his shoulder. "Now that I got such a wonderful gift... I suppose I'll need to return the favor? You can look forward to your own birthday~" Hikaru smiled as he reached for his drink and took a sip. He then turned his gaze back at Keiko and said: "But that's still months away, so is there something you'd like me to do right now?"