<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Guest hal7283

Hikaru let out a sigh of relief when Keiko pulled the fingers out of his rear, but at the same time he couldn't help but feel a little bad at the situation. "Keiko I'm... alright I... ah..." He was about to urge Keiko to continue but was quickly paralyzed by the pleasure he was feeling from the blowjob. He looked up at his boyfriend when he felt the slippery warmth of Keiko's mouth leaving his cock and instead was replaced by his nimble fingers stroking it skillfully. As he moaned and panted his eyes followed the man's movement who soon took out a bottle. At first Hikaru wasn't sure what that bottle was for but he soon found out when he felt the slippery touch of Keiko's lubed up fingers. His body tensed up a little from the cold sensation but he managed to calm himself down.

"Yeah this is... better.." Hikaru moaned as he felt the fingers inside him moving a lot easier, the sensation was still rather weird but it's a lot more bearable now. At the same time he was feeling the tide of pleasure quickly rising inside him and hurriedly he grabbed Keiko's hand and whined: "E... easy with the hand Keiko.. I... I'm pretty close... I want to cum with you..."

Guest mik3la

"There is plenty of time for me. Now i want you to feel good" he said smiling seductively, bending over wrapping his mouth around his member, keeping his finger inside his rear, moving them in and out at the same pace as his mouth.

He could feel the tense of the muscles and the body trembling in pleasure and he wanted him to relax and enjoy it as much as possible. This were baby steps. Even if he wanted to feel him around his own erected member that wanted some action, he tried to focus more on the other, getting him used with the sensation.

"Don't hold back baby " he moaned as he took a break to breath but then took him back in his mouth, bopping his head up and down as fast as he could, while his fingers were moving inside him.

Guest hal7283

"K...Keiko wait...n.... nmm... Ah....Ha.... aaah!" Hikaru whined as Keiko took his length back into his mouth and began bobing his head and moving those fingers inside him in unison. At this point he had gotten more used to the intrusion from behind and with the pleasure happening simultaneously from the front it was almost as if the fingers in his intestines were making his cock feel good. In fact the blow job starred to feel even better for some reason and that was just a bit too much for Hikaru who was still quite unfamiliar with bodily pleasures to hold back.

"Keiko I'm gonna.... I'm gonnaaaaaa!?!!" Hikaru didn't even get to finish his sentence as suddenly his body began to tense up, instinctively he raised his hip off the bed while his cock throbbed and twitched releasing bursts of his thick, almost jelly like cum inside Keiko's mouth. He moaned and cried lustfully as the powerful ecstasy emptied his mind and by the time he was finally pass the peak he laid back down on them bed and wanted heavily.

"Keiko.. I told you to .. wait..." Hikaru complained weakly as he looked down at his boyfriend, slightly annoyed for not being able to cum together. He ran his fingers through the man's dark hair and said: "I want you to feel good too..."

Guest mik3la

AS the other tensed up he didn't moved away but kept his mouth on his member taking the whole load of cum that he was releasing closing his eyes , finally swallow it before coughing a few time as that hit him deep in his throat.

Breathing hard he looked up at him while licking his lips smiling.

"And i told you that i am fine ... It's really something when seeing you lose yourself like that" he leaned in and kissed his lips tenderly. But i'm glad you liked it" he smirked feeling proud of the way the other reacted.

"You don't have to worry about not finishing together. There is still time" he said winking at his placing another soft kiss over his lips.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru moaned softly as Keiko leaned over and claimed his lips once more, the taste and scent of his own cum still very present but somehow it didn't bother Hikaru too much. He nodded slightly at Keiko's question and said: "Yeah it really felt good... somehow better than the last time you... did it for me... Is it because of the... um... fingers?" He leaned into the soft kiss and his gaze moved away from Keiko for a moment in embarrassment before looking back and asked timidly: "So.. are you gonna.. like.. you know... get inside me now?" He gulped nervously and said: "I think I can take it... I want this..."

Guest mik3la
"Yeah it really felt good... somehow better than the last time you... did it for me... Is it because of the... um... fingers?"

Keiko smiled at his innocent question. He still find it fabulous and sweet that Hikaru was so innocent in the sex matter and how it was working. But he didn't mind in teaching him what he knew. It was a first for Hikaru and he loved that he got to have them with him.

"That does help in increasing the pleasure" he nodded keeping his eyes locked with him until he turned his head to the side.

"So.. are you gonna.. like.. you know... get inside me now?"

"I think I can take it... I want this..."

"Are you sure about that? It will be more intense than the fingers and i don't want to push you in doing something just because of me" he said in a serious tone looking at his own erected member.

"You don't need to force yourself in pleasing me ... I can handle myself" he smiled claiming his lips one more time, lingering longer on them.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru welcomed the kiss and at this time he was starting to get a hang of it pretty well, extending his tongue into Keiko's mouth and joined Keiko's own tongue in a passionate dance. He wrapped his arms around Keiko lovingly during their deep kiss and when their lips parted ways again Hilarious said: "I am sure Keiko. I am not forcing myself to do anything. I really appreciate you for taking things slow and allow me to get used to things, but I want this. I really do... Not only for you but for myself as well. Besides I am not some naive defenseless boy. If I really don't like something you are doing I am just gonna punch you in the face and kick you off the bed! So... so...",

Hikaru looked away slightly out of embarrassment and then said: "So why don't you stop beating around the bushes and just...get on with it...?" He looked down at Keiko's erextiin and said: "Looks like you could barely wait anyway."

Guest mik3la

"Oh ... alright" he said laughing at his cockiness in his words, moving beside him, sitting in the bed, leaning his head on the pillow, while he started to stroke his erection with his right hand while with the other he hold it in the air for Hikaru to take it.

"Come here then" he said holding the hand in the air waiting for him to join him. "Sit on top of me" he added taking some lube from the bottle using it on his member to be more easy to penetrate him.

"Move closer" he said pointing his chest, keeping his erection still till Hikaru was right on top of it. "Now, lower yourself easy, at your own pace" he took a deep breath knowing that he was going to be really tight. "You coordinate everything baby" he moaned as his head was at the entrance of his rear.

- - - Updated - - -

"Oh ... alright" he said laughing at his cockiness in his words, moving beside him, sitting in the bed, leaning his head on the pillow, while he started to stroke his erection with his right hand while with the other he hold it in the air for Hikaru to take it.

"Come here then" he said holding the hand in the air waiting for him to join him. "Sit on top of me" he added taking some lube from the bottle using it on his member to be more easy to penetrate him.

"Move closer" he said pointing his chest, keeping his erection still till Hikaru was right on top of it. "Now, lower yourself easy, at your own pace" he took a deep breath knowing that he was going to be really tight. "You coordinate everything baby" he moaned as his head was at the entrance of his rear.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru looked on curiously as Keiko laid down nesidenhim. He gulped as he saw the man stroking his throbbing cock with one hand while offering the other to him. "You want me to... Ride you? O...Okay.." Hilary said timidly as he got up and straddled his boyfriend. Taking Keiko's hand he locked their fingers tightly while using his other hand to guide the man's now lubed up member towards his virgin hole. He gulped nervously as he felt the hardness of Keiko's member pressing against his entrance and after taking a few deep breath he said: "Here... Here it goes.."

Slowly Hikaru began lowering his hip and he could feel himself getting stretched open. He groaned in frustration as the member slipped away for a couple of times, and when he finally got it exactly where he wanted he found himself unable to get down any further as the girth of Keuko'seber was beyond what his rear could normally take. He panted heavily as he gradually pit more weight on it and bit by bit, stretched himself wider than never before. The pain was immense, as if he was going to be torn apart, it he as determined to see this through. He slowly began putting more weight down and with it the pain got worse and worse, but despite the process being painfully slow, Hilary was making progress.

"Nnn...mmm...nnn...nghhhhh!" Hikaru groaned when eventually the whole tip of Keiko's manhood squeezed through his sphincter. The rest of the shaft enters with relative ease until finally Hikaru sat down upon Keiko's pelvis. He lowerd his head and panted rapidly as sweat flowed down from his cheek and dripped down on Keiko"s belly. After a while he looked at Keiko with teary eyes and said weakly: "Finally.. we are.... joined together... Sorry for... Keeping you waiting for so long..."

Guest mik3la

As Hikaru began to lower his behind he groan as he felt his whole swallowing him and tightened around him, making it hard for him to keep himself from cumming.

"Oh ... jesus ...ngh..." he moaned laying on the bed holding his hands on Hikaru's tights breathing hard with each slide the other was making. He could feel every muscle wrapping around his member driving him crazy.

"Fuck..." he groan in pleasure tightening his grip on the others tights.

"Finally.. we are.... joined together... Sorry for... Keeping you waiting for so long..."

He reached his hand to catch him by his neck, bending him down slowly. "Better later than never baby" he moaned lifting his head to kiss him passionately, devouring his mouth. "Try to move slowly baby " he groaned giving him just direction of what he could do and how. He was trying hard not to give in the sensation and cum this quickly because of the tightness of the muscle but it was almost impossible to concentrate with him making those sexy faces and those erotic sounds.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru groaned as he was pulled down for a miss, which turned out to be a welcomed distraction from discomfort still very present from his rear. The kiss was quite intense as Keiko claimed his lips as if he was devouring them. Eventually Keiko released his lips and left Hikaru panting desperately for air. By this point the pain from his rear had largely subsided, he nodded at Keiko's instructions and slowly began to move this waist.

"Umm.... ugh....Ha.....ah....Ha....." Hikaru groaned as he could feel Keiko's member running against the inner walls of his intestines deep inside him. It was quite a strange sensation to be honest while unbearable he struggled to understand why would anyone like this. Or perhaps he wasn't doing it the right way? He bit on his lower lip as he slowly began lifting gunship up, the drag of Keiko's member against the muscle of his entrance sent another wave if discomfort and he let out a deep groan from it, but as he sat back down again for a brief moment he felt something... strange.... "What...What was.. that?" He muttered in confusion as he looked down at his own belly before he began to slowly move up and down again and again in a slow grind. Without even realizing it himself, his member which had soften from his earlier climax was slowly starting to swell up again.

Guest mik3la

Even if for him was amazing he could tell that for Hikura was still painfull. Maybe he rushed to soon in doing this kind of thing with him. Just when he wanted to tell him to stop he felt Hikaru's body jolting and shuttering before he spoke.

"What...What was.. that?"

He fallowed his look to his member that was getting now aroused and erected, which made him smirk. He just hit the good spot inside him. Lifting his body, he started licking his neck, placing soft kisses too while his hands were wondering on his back from his shoulders down his spine and to his but-cheeks which he squeezed as Hikaru was pushing down on him, making him groan.

"That means you just hit a good spot baby and the fun just started" he mumbled as he moved his mouth to his chest, catching his hard nipples between his lips, licking and biting one of them while the other was softly squeezed between his fingers.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru groaned heavily as he moved his hip in a slow but steady pace, the movements became easier and as time went on the strange but not unpleasant sensation he was feeling also grew. He noticed the smirk on Keiko's face which showed that Keiko was enjoying the view on top of him and that filled him with both embarrassment and happiness. He moaned sweetly when Keiko got up and began licking and kissing his neck, somehow everything felt even more intense now with Keiko's manhood inside him. And he groaned in protest when Keiko squeezed on his butt.

"The... the fun..?" Hikaru asked as he began to work his hip a little bit faster. He didn't even realize that he was doing it but somehow instinctively he just knew what to do. Hikaru's voice raised in both pitch and volume when Keiko started playing with his nipples, which strangely also sent this pleasant itch down to his throbbing cock when they were touched, licked and bitten. Hikaru panted: "You.. you sure seems to be.. ha... ugh.. .enjoying yourself... ah.. ha.....Ah!" Pre-cum began dripping down from his cock which waved up and down along with the movement of his waist. After a while however Hikaru suddenly stopped as he sat back down on Keiko's member and panted heavily. Hikaru was by no means the most athletic type and the muscles he had to sue riding Keiko were by no means required in his day to day life. Looking down at Keiko he said in an almost pleading tone: "I... I need to rest a little... Could you... could you take over?"

Guest mik3la

When Hikaru stopped he looked at him a little worried thinking that he wasn't feeling pleasure at all.

"Are you ..." but Hikaru quickly said what was bothering him which made Keiko sigh with relief and smile, kissing his soft lips one more time.

"Of course ... You don't have to work yourself ... I'm sorry for not paying attention" he said between their lips as he pushed Hikaru on the bed, laying him on his back so that he could be on top.

"Relax and enjoy the ride babe" he said smirking as he claimed his lips while his hip moved forward, penetrating him full length making him groan in the kiss. "God you feel amazing" he groan and moaned holding his hand on his shoulder as he started to move his hips back and forth slowly, just as before, breathing hard while doing so.

"Is not hurting you again is it...ngh" he wanted to move slow but it was hard to keep the same pace when it felt so good and was rubbing him like crazy wanting more. He fasten the pace of thrusts. "God you're killing me ...ngh.... ha ..." he leaned forward on his hands, keeping his balance above Hikaru, bending down from time to time to kiss him.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru let out a slight moan when he was laid down on his back, his hip raised up as Keiko began taking charge and started to move his waist back and forth. It was slow at first, but he could tell that it was getting harder and harder for his boyfriend to hold back. "No you're not hurting me... it's.. ha.. ha... weird... but in a good way..." Hikaru moaned as the thrusting became more and more intense, and along with it the sensation, now unmistakably pleasurable got stronger and stronger as well. He looked up at Keiko's lustful expression and was simply mesmerized by it, and knowing that it was none other than himself who was making such a beautiful man be so lost in pleasure filled his heart with pride and happiness. Wrapping his arms and legs lovingly around Keiko's neck and waist he welcomed the man's kiss and moaned: "Come on Keiko.. ha.. a.h.. ha.. cum inside me...!"

Guest mik3la

He lowered himself on his elbows being pinned with his body as he devoured his lips with his kisses, not slowing down. He loved the sounds the other was making which was driving him even more over the edge.

"Mhhh....you're.... amazing..ngh...ha....ngh..." he mumbled breathing hard leaning his head on his shoulder as he started to move his hips faster and faster after he heard him mewl the words.

"Hikaru ...ha....ngh...nghaaa!!" he pounce one more time as he reached his climax feeling his entire body spasming as he released his cum inside him. He felt his member still throbbing inside the other but he didn't move, trying to catch his breath turning his head to look at him and bend over his lips kissing them gently.

"I love you" he whispered between their lips, falling on top of him, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru welcomed the kiss as he felt waves of pleasure spreading from his rear with each of Keiko's thrusts, even with his voice muffled by the other's lips he still couldn't quite believe the noise he was making, and when Keiko let go of his lips his moans were able to come out freely: "Ah. .ahaha .aaah~ K... Keiko.... Keikooo~~" His body trembled as he held onto his love, diggin his fingernails into the man's back as his sphincter squeezed tightly around the hard throbbing member embedded deep inside him. As Keiko released his seeds down his intestines Hikaru reached climax as well, spraying a thick load of his slimy white cum onto their bellies. The ecstasy was unlike anything he'd ever imagined and for a while his mind was just left in a total blank slate while his body twitched and shivered from the lingering effect. It was when Keiko kissed him again and whispered those words of love that Hikaru finally snapped back to reality.

"That was.... intense.." Hikaru said as he caressed Keiko's back, the weight of Keiko laying on him didn't bother him at all, if anything it made him feel safer, more at peace. "I love you too Keiko... I love you too..." he whispered quietly as he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Guest mik3la

Keiko smiled hearing those words and also he find it amusing how the other fell asleep so quickly. He really was sweet.

Moving on the side, he moved a few straps of hair away from his face as he touched gently his cheeks.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered more for himself, leaning over to kiss his forehead as he layed his head on the pillow next to him after he covered their bodies with a blanket. They could shower the next morning.

Sighing a few times, he closed his eyes and fell asleep right away. The sex was intense but Hikaru had more to learn about intense sex. But there was time.

Guest hal7283

Perhaps it was due to how exhausted he was after the passionate love making, but Hikaru fell into a deep peaceful sleep for the rest of the night, completely unaware of how Keiko tucked him in under the blanket. He woke up in the morning feeling well rested but also rather sweaty and sticky. "Umm.... Is it morning already?" Hikaru muttered as he shifted his body slightly, and immediately he felt sore from his rear and also his waist and legs. "Ouch... guess I need to work out more?" Hikaru whined quietly before he turned to look at Keiko, wandering if his twist and turns have woke his boyfriend up.

Guest mik3la

Keiko felt the movement and heard hikaru talk but he was still half asleep to be able to say something so he just mumbled at first. Then he yawned, stretching his arms and back rubbing his eyes as he looked up at his boyfriend.

"Guess so .." he mumbled still half asleep. "How are you feeling?" he asked lifting his body, sitting as he ruffled his hair.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru looked up at Keiko as he sat up, the blanket slid off and revealed his naked body. Even when half awake with his hair messy like a bird's nest, the man still looked astonishingly beautiful. Chuckling slightly he said: "Quite sore actually, but beyond that...Pretty good." He struggled to sit up and hissed from the pain, but that did not sour his mood for even one single bit, as these pains are testaments to their love and passion, the medal for crossing an important milestone in the relationship. He said with a timid smile: "Honestly I didn't expect to enjoy it that much on my first try... Perhaps I am just a natural at... you know... Or are you just that good?" He then asked: "Have you ever taken someone from behind? What's your first time like?"

Edited by hal7283

Guest mik3la

"I don't think of myself that good ... its just ... experience let's say" he said smiling leaning closer kissing his shoulder.

"It's been a few times but that doesn't matter... They are in the past but i'm glad to be your first" he whispered kissing his neck, breathing slowly moving his hand around his waist feeling the stickiness from the previous night.

"We should take a shower" he added licking his fingers smirking then got up from bed heading to the bathroom. "Are you coming or do you need me caring you?" he asked looking at him teasing. "I wouldn't mind" he shrugged.

- - - Updated - - -

"I don't think of myself that good ... its just ... experience let's say" he said smiling leaning closer kissing his shoulder.

"It's been a few times but that doesn't matter... They are in the past but i'm glad to be your first" he whispered kissing his neck, breathing slowly moving his hand around his waist feeling the stickiness from the previous night.

"We should take a shower" he added licking his fingers smirking then got up from bed heading to the bathroom. "Are you coming or do you need me caring you?" he asked looking at him teasing. "I wouldn't mind" he shrugged.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru chuckled slightly as Keiko leaned in and kissed his shoulder, but it quickly turned to sort moans as his boyfriend continued along his neck and wrapped his arms around his sticky body. "Yes.. a shower is most definitely required... I mean I gotta go to work soon." Hikaru said as he took a place at the clock. He tried to get up from the bed but almost lost balance as he found his waist and legs were weak like jello. His face quickly turned red and said jokingly: "Second thought.. I may just call in sick today..."

Eventually he got up from the bed and followed Keiko into the shower. After getting cleaned Hikaru hastily got dressed and prepared breakfast for the two of them. He quickly munched down everything in his plate before grabbing his bag and said: "Oh I forgot to tell you that in addition to my day shift I'm covering for someone's nightshift today too so don't need to wait dinner for me!" Hikaru quickly headed for the door but just as he reached for the handle he hopped back to Keiko and pressed a soft kiss on his lips and smiled: "See you later."

Hikaru quickly left the apartment and headed towards the subway station. The work day proved to be quite tiresome especially since he has not yet fully recovered from the passionate sex they had the night before. To think that he would have to endure even longer hours than usual after his usual shift is a gruelling thought, but Hikaru was determined to push it through, as the manager had promised a bonus for him to cover this shift and given the financial burden he put on Keiko due to him now working only part-time to focus on his writing, any extra money would help. The hours passed by slowly and painfully until finally the day was over. Hikaru changed out of his waiter uniform and left the restaurant. Walking down the familiar path towards the subway station he was about to send Keiko a message to tell him that he was off work now, but he frowned in confusion when he saw on screen that there was absolutely zero reception.

"That's odd.. the signal around here are usually pretty good... Did my data plan expire or something?" Hikaru muttered to himself as he put away the phone and turned his gaze back to the road ahead, and at that moment he came to a sudden stop as he looked around in shock. Gone were the familiar concrete jungle and street lights and all Hikaru could see were dark tree trunks and twisty leafless branches blocking off most of the dim moonlight.

That night, Hikaru did not come home.

Edited by hal7283

Guest mik3la

After the shower they ate the breakfast that Hikaru made for them which was delicious. He just couldn't compare to his cooking skills. He was skilled on this other part. *devilish smirk*

When Hikaru left he was surprised that he had kissed him for departure. He really felt so great that it felt like a dream. Now they were really acting like a couple and he loved it. Maybe the steps that they made in their relationship had really been necessary so that they could be more relaxed with one another.

Since he had a day off, he started to clean the house and make some groceries shopping wanting to try and prepare something to eat but he eventually ended eating some ramen. i really need to learn to cook and stop waiting all on Hikaru, he thought as he finished the bowl and went to take a shower than sat in the living room on the couch wanting to watch some tv, knowing that Hikaru should come back home later that day.

He woke up when his head fell from the couch back and looked around calling Hikaru but there was no answer. Brushing his hand over his eyes he checked the clock. 3 o'clock. and he is still not home? Worried he took his phone out trying to call him but there was only the robot. 'The number you have dialed is no longer in service'

"What the fuck?" he asked sitting up now even more worried. Lucky he was dressed already so he could take his jacket and shoes, his keys and rushed at the working place of Hikaru but there was no one anymore. Frowning and feeling his heartbeats in his ears he started to walk home looking around for him, calling him but he never got an answer, till he stepped on something. Looking down he saw the pendant he gave him for his birthday. His heart sink in that moment his chest hurting like tearing into pieces. Where are Hikaru?

Guest hal7283

At first, Hikaru was paralyzed on the spot in confusion, a Moment ago he was in the familiar city streets and the next he found himself in some strange dark woods. How on earth did he get here? As far as he knew there were no parks along the way to the subway and he was so familiar of the route that he couldn't have gotten lost, at least not normally. He took out his phone again and still there was no signal, he tried to use the map app the locate himself but the GPS didn't work either. By now fear began creeping up in his heart as the fundamental fear of darkness imprinted in every human's DNA began kicking in. "What... What the hell is going on....?" Hikaru muttered, still trying his best to remain calm. And then he felt it. The cold touch of someone's hand on his shoulder. He could feel goosebumps all over his body as he slowly turned his head around and he found himself looking at what appeared to be a face, or more precisely, what would happen to a face if you replace every orifice with a gaping, moaning mouth.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hikaru cried out in fear as he began running. The fact that he could hardly see what was in front of him did not stop him from sprinting as fast as he could. Inevitably he bumped into some tree trunks, got scratched all over by the reality branches, stumbled and fell for more times than he could count. But he just got up and kept running, as he each time he looked back, those drooling mouths would not be far behind. He just kept running and running, running for so long that he couldn't even tell how much time had passed. It felt like hours, days, even months! Or it could have just been a blink of an eye. But eventually exhaustion caught up with him as he began to slow down, while he still desperately tried to get further away he soon felt a pull on his neck. The next thing he knew the string of the necklace Keiko gave him snapped and was pulled away.

"Ah!" Hikaru stopped as he instinctively tried to grab the necklace back. That was a gift from Keiko! He would die before letting anyone or anything take it from him! But alas his courage only lasted for a brief moment as the cold touch of the creature grabbed on to his hand, and then his legs, his neck, his everywhere. Hikaru saw those mouths getting closer and closer and could hear them muttering what sounded like groans and gibberish, but from time to time he could make out a few actual words.

"Finally", "help", "why", "kill", "eat", "free"

And then they all began repeating in unison

"Eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eateateateateatEATEATEATEATEATATEATEATEATEATEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And somehow Hikaru just knew that he was on the menu. "Let go of me! Let go!" Hikaru cried out desperately and he struggled against what felt like countless hands holding him still. Tears of fear overflowing from his eyes as he looked at his impending doom and he cried out: "Please someone help me! Anyone! Keiko! Keiko... KEIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"