<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Guest hal7283

By the time Hikaru woke up it was almost lunch time. Since last night be covered for someone's night shift he was free that day and thus had no reason waking up early. After quickly fixing some instant noodles and ham as lunch he turned up his laptop and resumed working on his novel again. His Muse seemed to be cooperating again and after a couple of hours of writing he had made quite a lot of progress. Running his tired eyes he then stretched his mind and groaned feeling his body getting a bit stiff. "I should probably go out and take a walk..." With his mind set he put on a blue T-shirt and a pair of black jeans and headed out. After walking around his apartment for a bit he suddenly had an idea.

Sometimes latter Hikaru walked into a coffee shop and looked around. It didn't take king for him to find the person he was looking for as he could tell him apart even from the most crowded places. Walking towards him he smiled: "Hey Keiko. Can I get a coffee please?"

Guest mik3la

Keiko was just finishing cleaning the counter when he heard his lover's voice.

"Hikaru ... what are you doing here?" he said smiling brightly bending on the counter to lean a little closer. "Did you miss me again silly?" he winked wanting to tease the other.

"I'm fine. Just done cleaning around here" he shrugged then remembered that he ordered. "On latte mochacino with cinnamon and ice coming right up" he said smiling starting to prepare the coffee finishing it with a small heart on top formed by the cinnamon powder.

"Bobby, i'll take a break" he shouted so that his colleague can take his place as he took the coffee to his lover's table.

"How come you're here? You never leave your house on the weekdays if we don't have something planned" he said confused but happy that the other did that for him. That really meant a lot for him.

"But don't get me wrong , i'm supper happy that you're here" he smirked playing with his leg under the table on Hikarus leg, just to tease him more. He found his reaction pretty cute.

Guest hal7283

"Well, I've just hit a nice spot in my writing to take a break so I figure I should probably get out and stretch my legs. And where else would be a better destination than here?" Hikaru smiled as he found a nice seat to sit down. Hikaru chuckled joyfully as Keiko remembered his preferred beverage to the letter, and shortly after his boyfriend joined him at the table. "Thanks for the coffee." He said as he took the drink from Keiko and brought it towards his own lips, taking a sip he let out a long sigh of comfort as the flavor spread in his mouth and the warmth traveled down his throat. His body jumped in surprise as he felt the teasing nudge under the table he looked at Keiko with a mixture of embarrassment and anger. Pouting slightly he put down the cup and reached for Kieko and knocked on his head lightly and said: "Bad Keiko. Bad! You almost made me spill my coffee!"

Quickly putting that momentary anger aside, Hikaru leaned a bit closer towards his boyfriend an said: "Since we're at it, how about we decide on a moving date? We'll likely need to hire some movers to get everything from your place and mine then to our new home. How long would it take for you to pack everything up? If I take two days off I think I can get everything ready on my end."

Guest mik3la

"A-A-Auch" he said giggling knowing that teasing him like that in public made him embarrassed but he liked seeing that part of him. He retracted his foot back in place still laughing at his genuine reaction.

"I can take a few days off work to make the packing. I believe one day is enough to gather everything" he shrugged thinking about his belongings and making a small presumption in his head of the time needed.

"Then is set. I'll look for a truck to get everything send to the new house after that" he nodded happy that they were finally to be together. Be together all day, even at night, all alone. His mind was already making scenarios with them in the kitchen together, bedroom, even bathroom, maybe even in his office. That last thought made him shiver taking him back to reality.

"Do you want me to make the truck appointment for you too?

Guest hal7283

"Yeah you go ahead and make the appointment... The moving company I used the I moved in to my current place was kind of bad... Like the mover broke my cupboard.." Hikaru said with a slight frown but he didn't let that unpleasant memory bother him for long. He chatted with Keikonfor a bit longer and when he finished the last sip of his drink he got up and said: "I think I should probably let you go back to work before your boss fire you for slacking off." He looked around a bit nervously seeing other customers around he leaned over and gave Keiko a quick hug and said in his ear: "I'll see you on the moving day." He then quickly pulled away with a blush on his face and dashed away.

The days soon past and Hikaru had got all or his belongings into boxes. The day finally came and all that was left was to wait for the truck to arrive. They've arranged the truck to go to Keiko's place first then come pick up his stuff. Keikonwaa supposed to go ahead to their new home and open the door for them to arrive. The truck arrived just in time and after loading up everything Hikaru got on the truck with the movers and headed straight for their new home.

Guest mik3la

Keiko found it funny how the other was behaving in public. That made him only wonder how he will be behind closed doors? Remembering how he talk back on the phone with him, expressing his feelings and all, something that in public he doesn't do much, made him only wonder what he will do indoors.

He found himself blush at those thoughts so he turned to his work trying to focus on something else and not at the fact that they will be alone after a long time, spending the night together. His stomach flinch with emotion. After his shift was done, he asked his boss for two more days off work because of the moving thing. The guy didn't like it but he didn't had a choice either so he agreed eventually.

As days went by he packed everything he could need in the new house, calling and making the contract for the delivery setting Hikaru's address as the second stop and the last their apartment as he was heading there first to clean up the house.

Finishing the cleaning he still had time to rest. It didn't took long till he heard the horn of the truck, announcing that they arrived with the furniture.

Running down immediately he gave instructions to the driver and his coworkers when they should bring e verything in. When he saw Hikaru out of the car he ran to him and jumped in his arms, knowing to well that it will make him a little uncomfortable but he didn't cared. He was too happy.

"I cannot believe that we're finally here together" he said lifting his eyes and smiling.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru looked out the window eagerly as the truck came closer and closer to their new home, and when he saw his boyfriend emerging from the building his expression immediately brightened. Finally! They'll be able to live together! He was surprsied however when he got off the car Keiko suddenly jumped into his arms. "Keiko!" Hikaru exclaimed as he was about to scold the man in his arms but the moment he saw that happy expression all his anger melted away. Letting out a small groan he wined down and showed a weak smile: "I'll get you back on this latter. Now come on, let's show them where to put stuff."

The movers soon helped moved everything indoors, and the young couple began to long and arduous process of unpacking everything and putting them in place. A few hours latter they've unpacked most of the stuff and called it a day. Hikaru sat on the couch and looked around the living room which just this morning was completely empty but now was quite packed. The fact that some of the old furniture and bookshelves made it to the new place certainly added some semblance of familiarity to the place, but combined them with everything belonging to Keiko it made the place feel almost surreal. It will probably take a little time for this apartment to truly feel like home but for now, Hikaru turned to look at his boyfriend and smiled: "Welcome home Keiko."

Guest mik3la

Keiko smiled and followed his boyfriend in the house starting to place everything so that it fits and have a little aspect of home. He wasn't the best in arranging things but thanks to the good taste of Hikaru they managed to make everything look perfect.

Sitting on the couch catching his breath he leaned his head on his shoulder keeping his eyes close for a few moments.

"Welcome home Hikaru" he replied looking up at him with a big smile. He took his hand, crossing their fingers together and stayed like that a few moments. "Are you hungry? I got some instant noodle on the way here" he said lifting his head to look at him. He was a bit hungry. With all the running back and forth with the furniture he didn't managed to eat anything.

"It will be our first dinner together" he smiled. Only the thought made his heart race. They were living together. Finally.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru looked at Keiko lovingly as he put his head on his shoulder. By contemporary standards their relationship really progress quite slowly. Even after a whole year of dating each other their interaction rarely went beyond holding hands or at most a quick soft kiss. It was of course largely due to reluctance on Hikaru's part and he'd always felt like he was letting Keiko down. But deciding on moving in together really helped pushing Hikaru towards taking more initiative and now with them finally living together somehow it made things feel a lot easier. Tilting his head gently onto Keiko he could smell the scent of the shampoo Keiko used.

Hikaru chuckled when Keiko repeated his welcome back to him. Yes, this is their home now, a home for both of us. Looking into Keiko's eyes Hikaru felt a warmth spreading from their interlocked fingers all the way to his heart.

Nodding to Keiko's suggestion he smiled: "Yeah I could really use some calories right now. Instant noodles isn't exactly the celebration feast I had in mind but I suppose not will do." He stood up from the chair and pulled Keiko up on his feet as well. With a bright smile he then said: "I know how to make our dinner a bit more fancy, check this out!" He pulled Keiko towards a box which he put next to the kitchen door and opens it up, revealing it to be filled with all sorts of cans. With an over dramatic tone he said jokingly: "The finest produce from all over the world for you to choose from. Perhaps some high grade tuna? Or sardines? Or perhaps you wish to indulge upon the delicacy that is SPAM?"

Guest mik3la

Getting up he fallowed the other looking over his shoulder in the boxes. He was surprised what he saw there and his stomach just agreed that it was going to be a feast.

"That looks so good" he said smiling. "In that case I have an idea. I make the noddle and you make the side-dish" he said clapping his hands together turning to take the noodle package looking for a pod.

"This will be our first cooking and dinner together" he said smiling winking at him, starting to prepare the pod with some water, taking some vegetables from the fridge to chop them for the soup.

Guest hal7283

"Well the whole point of cans is that all you have to do is open it up and it's ready to go... But I suppose adding a little personal flavor wouldn't hurt." Hikaru smiled as he randomly picked out a few cans and walked beside Keiko. Heating up a pan he poured some tuna and sardine and gave them a slight stir while adding some more seasoning and spices. Once the instant noodle was done Hikaru then divided the fish meat between the two bowls and helped set the table on their small dining table. "Itadakimasu~" Hikaru said joyfully before he dug his chopsticks into the noodle and mixed the fish meat into the noodle and soup. Having not eaten anything since morning he quickly emptied the whole bowl soup included and sighed in satisfaction. Finally having a full stomach HIkaru began to feel his eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Looking up at Keiko he said: "It's been a long day... I feel like we should just wash up and go to sleep. I'll take care of the dishes so why don't you go ahead and bathe first?"

Guest mik3la

The food was just delicious and the company was even more than beautiful. He just couldn't believe that he was with Hikaru in their home together. He was just too happy.

Laughing as Hikaru finished the food before him he gathered the dishes placing them aside. "Ok sleepy head" he smiled and left the dishes on the table heading to the shower, not before he would take some pj's to sleep in.

It didn't took him long to finish the shower, he headed to the kitchen with a towel in his head.

"The shower is all yours" he smiled drying his hair.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru waved towards Keiko and sat there for a bit before getting up and carrying the dishes towards the kitchen. It didn't take long for him to get them cleaned and he began rearranging some of the stuff that were just carelessly piled them when they moved everything in. He then looked at the mostly empty fridge and thought about what groceries they should get. Shortly after Keiko emerged from the shower and he chuckled seeing his boyfriend with a towel over his head and in pajamas. "You look cute in those." Hikaru chuckled as he walked pass Keiko and headed for the shower.

About fifteen minutes latter Hikaru emerged from the bathroom feeling refreshed. Unlike Keiko who had actual pajamas Hikaru just put on a lose shirt and underwear and that's it. As he dried his hair with a towel he instinctively walked forward and bumped his head against the wall. "Ouch...!" He whined as he rubbed his forehead and look at the wall and realized he'd followed his old habit of walking straight into his room after shower, but now their new home's lay out was different. Looking around he hope Keiko wasn't around to see that.

Guest mik3la

He took a soft drink from the fridge when he heard a bump and he rushed in the living room to see what was about. His eyes locked on his perfect body and on his lower part. He never saw him like that so it was a first. His heart started pounding in his chest and he was aroused by the view.

"Oh you silly" he said laughing going near him touching his head where the other hurt himself. "Let's get you into bed sleepy head" he said taking his hand and pulling him in their dorm. He was blushing of the idea of them sleeping in the same bed and he hated that he was the one full clothed.

"Let me help you with that" he said after Hikaru sat on the edge of bed staying in between his legs starting to rub the towel in his head to dry his head.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru looked at Keiko with his eyes slightly teary from the bump in the head he just got. The pain quickly flied away however when he realized how close their faces were from each other. I'd not for the fact that he had just got out of the shower the blush on his face would be very noticeable. He allowed himself to be pulled into the bedroom and when Keiko took over the task of drying his hair he said "You really don't shave to do this." Despite his embarrassment however he offered no resistance to Keiko's actions and just allowed his boyfriend to pamper him. Even through a layer of fabric Keiko's touch on his head felt gentle and calming, and under his gentle care Hikaru book found himself dozing off. After all he was feeling sleepy even before he went into the shower, so when he let down all his guards and just allowed himself to relax it didn't take long for him to lean forward against Keiko's body and fell asleep.

Guest mik3la

"I like to help you" he said shrugging continuing to dry his hair. Seeing that the other didn't pulled away or anything he continued till he felt the other leaning his head on his body making him blush a little.

"Hikaru?" he asked trying to look at him from the side. Noticing that he fell asleep he smiled. Taking the towel from his head he tried to lean him slowly on the bed, pulling the cover over him.

"I love you so much silly ... i just hope you'll get comfortable with me around you here" he whispered leaning over to kiss his lips softly. He was such a cutee when he was sleeping.

Leaving the towel on the chair he moved on the other side of the bed and hopped in keeping for now his distance, not wanting to be to possessive with him. They had time to cuddle in bed. baby steps

Closing his eyes he was fast asleep.

Guest hal7283

Blood.

Blood.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

Warm, but getting colder and colder

Just as the body he was holding was getting colder and colder

The feeling of tears flowing down his cheek

Cries

Out of pain

Out of sadness

Out of fear

Out of solitude

Out of despair

Words coming out of his mouth that he couldn't even understand

And then there was nothing

All he could see, feel, taste, touch and smell was void

Was darkness

And then

And then....

And then, Hikaru woke up. "That... dream again..." Hikaru whispered as he panted heavily while starring at the unfamiliar ceiling. "Where... where am I..." he muttered quietly as he turned his head to the side and to his surprise he found the face of Keiko right in front of his eyes, and the peaceful sleeping features of his boyfriend he quickly realized where, when, and who he was. He thought about that terrible dream he just had, it was something that he'd experienced repeatedly since childhood, though he had not seen it for quite a few years recently the dream became more frequent. Perhaps it was the stress of work and moving getting to him? In any case the nightmare really left a bad taste in his mouth and almost instinctively he snuggled a bit closer towards Keiko for comfort, taking full advantage of the fact that Keiko was still asleep he was able to do so without feeling too embarassed.

Guest mik3la

The sound of cry ...but who's crying?

Why do my chest hurts...blood...it stings ....

Tear drops...don't cry ... why are you crying? ...

I'm here ... i'll protect you ... don't cry ....

Numbness .... my body is numb...and cold ...

Please hold me ... don't let go ...

Darkness....

Keiko's body shuttered as he opened his eyes instantly finding himself in someones embrace. His heart was pounding not knowing for sure if he was still in that strange dream but the fact that he asked not to be let go, and having his arms around him, made his hear growing even more.

Lifting his eyes he saw Hikaru's face and a breath of relief escape his mouth. just a dream ... nothing more. He closed his eyes calming himself, nuzzling the others chest. so comfy and ...warm..., he sigh, wrapping his arms around the other's waist, keeping his body close to him. "I love you" he mumbled placing a kiss on his chest.

Guest hal7283

Gradually Hikaru calmed down, he remembered being in a panic longer when he was alone back at his old apartment, but it would seem that Keiko's presence allowed him to recover from the nightmare quicker. He was starting to doze off again when suddenly he felt movement from his boyfriend. He felt Keiko's arms around his body and his head nuzzling against him, then in the most adorable voice confessed his love to him before kissing on his chest. Filled with warmth and happiness in his heart he raised Keiko's face up and said: "I love you too."

Almost immediately after those words left his lips his face blushed and felt like it was on fire. It took him a moment to overcome his embarrassment but eventually he asked: "What do you want for breakfast?"

Guest mik3la

Keiko blinked a few times realizing where he was and what he was doing and hearing the words of the other he smiled feeling much at ease. Lifting his head smiling he placed his hand on his chest and leaned in to kiss his lips softly.

"I would like you for breakfast" he teased knowing that the other was still keeping his distance in that matter, he being always the one giving such hints and responds, embarrassing him. He smiled, amused by him.

"Bacon and eggs would be just perfect" he said tapping his chest wanting to make sure that the other was calm again.

Guest hal7283

Hikaru felt like his heart has skipped a beat when Kieko joked about wanting him for breakfast. The sexual innuendo really caught the young man off guard who was a bit too naive about such matters for his own good. Eventually he regained composure and said: "Yeah, sorry that I am not on the menu. But bacon and eggs? I can mange that." He pressed a soft kiss on Keiko's forehead before slipping off bed and headed for the kitchen. He soon prepared their breakfast with of course the bacon and eggs Keiko requested, but also toasts and some apple slices. Hikaru set the table and called: "Come out Keiko! Breakfast is ready!"

Guest mik3la

He sigh when Hikaru kissed him on the forehead and left to prepare the breakfast leaving him in bed. i'm going to die of blue balls with you at this rate, he thought laughing to himself trying to cool down. He went to the bathroom to wash his face and teeth getting those perverted thoughts out of his head. Hearing him calling for him he rushed out of the bathroom and in the kitchen.

"Mmm... this smells nice" he said sitting at the table looking at the good food the other prepared. "Itadakimasu" he said with a smile and started eating.

Guest hal7283

"Itadakimasu." Hikaru joined in and began eating as well. It's rather strange to have breakfast with Keiko since they usually meet for lunch or dinner if they go on dates, not that he would complain about Keiko being the first thing he saw when waking up. As they enjoyed their breakfast Hikaru asked: "So... since we have all weekend, do you want to do something? Like... I don't know.. we could go out and explore the neighborhood a bit more.. or we can go downtown and watch a movie or something. Of course if you feel like just staying at home and chill I'm totally fine with that too."

Guest mik3la

"Hmm ... i think we can explore the neighborhood and go to a movie after" he smiled drinking his juice looking at him.

i would had loved that we had stay in home and enjoy ourselves but you're too afraid to do something of that sort

As soon as he finished eating he cleaned the table and placed them in the sink starting to wash them. He was always doing the dishes and he thought it would be nice since Hikaru had cooked.

Guest hal7283

Hiakru went to use the bathroom then put on some more proper clothes to go out. After both Hikaru and Keiko were ready they left their apartment and began exploring their new neighborhood just like before. Of course they've already checked out some of the major points of interests such as where to buy groceries and get public transportation online before they even came to see the house, but of course actually walking around the place would give a more complete mental image of how far away everything was from each other. While they didn't make any new discoveries like the antique shop they found, Keiko's company alone made the walk enjoyable enough.

After the short walk they took the subway and made it downtown. They went to the cinema where they usually go and looked at what was showing. "Hmm... so we have a romantic comedy, a horror movie, and a big budget action movie." Hikaru muttered as he looked at the information screens and turned towards Keiko: "So? Which one should we see? I'm fine with any of them really."