(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Nah. Just us two is fine. It will be nice. Our first meal together.” Branwen winked.

He let go, gathering what he needed and setting a table for two including drinks of orange juice. “Are you a good cook?” He asked, “is it something you enjoy doing?” Bran was still curious and trying to learn about the other man,

Guest mik3la
“Nah. Just us two is fine. It will be nice. Our first meal together.

Kaido blushed as he sat at the table starting to eat the paste. They tasted good, which made him happy cause then Branwen will like them too. Right?

Are you a good cook?”

"Not the greatest, but i do try" he said taking a sip from the juice.

“is it something you enjoy doing?”

"I don't know many recipes but the ones i know i like to cook. I tried ones to make some rice with vegetables but they went on flames and i panicked so ... I stopped trying new things" he said laughing remembering the incident.

Guest syaoran-puu

“That’s all that matters then.” He hummed softly. “Thank you for the effort. I appreciate it.”

Bran sniffed it, enjoying them scent as he tucked in. The flavours sang across his tongue. He hummed in delight. “Thanks.”

“You set rice on fire? Oh dear!” Branwen chuckled. “Maybe I can show you a few things?” He winked. “Or help at least? We could cook together?”

Guest mik3la

"I'm glad you like it" he said smiling continuing to eat listening what the other said about them cooking together.

"I would love that" he said looking at Branwen with love. "You could teach me stuff" he smiled taking another bite of the food. "Along with the other stuff" he winked blushing a little.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re adorable.” He grinned as he ruffled his hair. “We’ll have plenty of time to learn lots of things.” Branwen winked.

“We’re going to have so much fun together.” Branwen was definitely enjoying himself and still utterly giddy about it all.

“I have started to spread the news that the ceremony is Friday at noon. You might get or home talking to you or congratulating you. Just so you know.”

Guest mik3la

His cheeks were getting hot and his stomach twitching liking what he was hearing. He liked that the other was really enjoying the time with him and his presence.

"Oh ... guess it will be a major event" he giggled a little. "Maybe some of them will cry for not being able to sleep with you anymore now that you found your mate" he said finishing the food taking the plate back in the sink.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen shrugged. “I don’t care. Let them.” He said simply.

“I have everything I ever wanted. Why would I want any of those inferior models now that I have perfection? My perfect match?” Branwen winked at him.

Finishing his dinner he hummed and rubbed his tummy. “How is Fai? Did he help you?” Bran knew his brother would. But he liked talking with Kaido.

Guest mik3la
“I have everything I ever wanted. Why would I want any of those inferior models now that I have perfection? My perfect match?” Branwen winked at him.

He blushed again as he leaned on the counter. This man just had the right words to say in his pockets.

“How is Fai? Did he help you?”

"Yeah, he was really helpful. We finished the crown and he also said something about buying robes for the ceremony" he said remembering what he said.

"Oh .. and also ... he and Winston will going to go on the date tomorrow" he said jumping around smiling. "He said it would be nice to get to know him before the ceremony and all" he smiled.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Finished? I still have a little more work but it’s nearly done. I’m glad he helped you.” Branwen meant it to. He was close to his brother. Having him help his mate was nice!

“Oh?” He quirked a brow and chuckled, “you seem extremely excited by that idea.” He glanced towards the Livingroom. Had Cass heard? Might be good if he did. “Where they going on this date if theirs?” He grinned.

Guest mik3la

Kaido caught his glance back to the living room. He kind of forgot that Cass was still there, but he didn't cared anymore about that. Maybe that way Cass will feel something already.

"Well, he didn't know what to do or where to go on a date. So i've suggested that they could go in the park in downtown where the garden is. He told me that there is a beautiful fountain too that maybe Winston would like to see, plus the flowers that your brother love" he shrugged, going closer to him, wrapping his arms around Branwen.

"He loves flowers, Winston is a water fairy. It fits just perfect or their first date" he smiled sneaking a glance with the corner of his eyes in the living room to see if the other was making any reaction. He sigh.

"We'll find out tomorrow how it went" he said kissing him softly. "Fae was really excited about it" he winked. He really was which made Kaido think that pairing him with Winston was actually a good thing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiles at that. “It’s nice to see him so excited.” He smiled and kissed him a moment before taking him to their room. “It will be good for them.”

———The next day———

Fai woke feeling nervous. He dressed extra nicely. Hoping to make a good impression! He flew over to Bran’s place early, hair styled nicely.

He knocked. Waiting patiently only to be pulled into the others arms. His brother. “Morning to you Bran.”

“Morning.” Branwen headed outside with him. “You going to bring him flowers?” He teased.

Fai blushed and shook his head, “should I?” He didn’t know him! Was that the right thing to do?

“Might be sweet?” Bran chuckled, he held out his hands and moved them until twelve different coloured roses appeared. “Here.”

Fai took them, swallowing softly as he held them. “They’re pretty.”

“Kaido? We’re ready to go when you are!” Bran grinned.

“We? As in you too?” Fai blushed.

Guest mik3la

The next morning he woke much more rested than before. Apparently sleeping together with Bran was the single thing that didn't gave him nightmares. or i'm just imagining things... guess the lack of sleep in the last week got to me and now i think everything has a connection with the mating thing he laughed to himself as he was heading downstairs when he heard the door. Bran was the first to reach it and there was Fae. wasn't he supposed to head in town? he asked himself ans he got closer.

"We?" Kaido was as surprised as Fae was. They didn't discussed anything of the sort. "But Branwen ... we don't have plans in towns" he said confused looking at the man.

~~~~~

On the other side Winston was getting ready for his first date. He was nervous as this one was the first one ever. His brothers were making fun of him an all but he didn't let them get to him. He was thankful that Kaido had thought about him and to finally meet Branwens brother was even more exciting.

"Are you leaving like that? his brothers asked when they saw him all dressed up as for a ball.

"Yeah, whats wrong with this?" he asked confused.

"That's too much man. here, let me help you" said on of the brothers taking off the coat, leaving the shirt and giving him a jacket. He messed his hair and looked at him one more time. "Now's more like it" he said smiling.

"You guys going to make me late" he said spreading his wings to fly away.

"Wait up buddy" shouted another brother.

"What now?" he asked irritated.

"Here" he gave him a tear drop crystal.

"Whats this?"

"A gift you morron. You cannot go on a first day empty handed" said his brother slapping him over the head. "Now go" he added pushing him out the door.

Winston mumbled a few cursing words as he took off, knowing that his brothers couldn't hear him, cause otherwise they would had whoop his ass.

Flying downtown right at the gardens he tried not to look too nervous as he waited for his date. He had seen Fae from afar, never had the courage to talk to him as he was always with his brother and the other guy, but he was happy for this moment that he was going to have with him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I... His will I know it’s him?” Fai asked shyly.

“Young, Sweet, Virgin, goofy! You’ll figure it out. You’ll be fine. And since you all seem to be against me going too.....” Branwen smirked.

Fai huffed. “I’m off.” He took a breath. Fluttering into the sky holding the roses. “Thanks for these.” Nervously he flew to town. Landing he spotted someone in the spot. Young? Check. Sweet? He looked it. Virgin? No clue. Goofy? How would he know?!

He swallowed nervously and walked over. “Winston?” Fair smiled shyly as he stood before the other fairy.

Guest mik3la

"Stop messing around with your brother" he said laughing as he got back inside the house

~~~~~

Hearing his name called he turned and was pleasant surprise seeing Fae in front of him all dressed up looking gorgeous. wow ... he looks even more beautiful than from afar, he thought gulping. His face turned bright red.

"Yeah. ... That's me ... That's my name ... Hi Fae" he said clumsy lifting his hand. "Nice to finally meet you up close" he said quickly getting nervous when he realized what he said. "I mean i've seen you around at parties and all , nothing weirdo or anything" he started laughing nervously, taking his hand back scratching the back of his head feeling really embarrassing.

shut up...shut up ...shut up ...idiot!!

"This is for you" he said in a more slow tone and normal breathing. He was holding the tear-drop crystal that his brother gave it to him. "I didn't know what to bring" he said blushing. He was feeling so stupid.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Hi!” He waved nervously, holding out the roses. Fai blinked at the crystal only to chuckle. “I didn’t know either. We weren’t sure if your favourite colour. So.... rainbow.” Fai chuckled nervously.

“Oh? Have you been to many? You should have come to say hi he offered, accepting the crystal he smiled and rubbed his thumb over it. “This is very pretty. You’re a water fairy? Right? Kaido told me when he told me about you.” He offered shyly. He shifted forward and kissed his cheek. “I love it. Thank you.”

“So... eh.... shall we go for a walk? There’s a really cool water feature I think you’ll like.” Fai offered gently.

Guest mik3la
?I didn?t know either. We weren?t sure if your favorite color. So.... rainbow.?

"Thank you, they are beautiful" he said taking the flowers looking at all those colors. It was like the rainbow that comes after the rain.

Oh? Have you been to many? You should have come to say hi

"Only on a few.... And i couldn't ... you were always with your brother and the other guy that sticks around you guys all the time and it was kind of intimidating" he said scratching his head. He wasn't one to make the first step, not when there was someone that felt like guarding him or something like that.

?This is very pretty. You?re a water fairy? Right? Kaido told me when he told me about you.? He offered shyly. He shifted forward and kissed his cheek. ?I love it. Thank you.?

He freeze when he kissed his cheek, touching the place, blinking a few times. He blushed again.

?So... eh.... shall we go for a walk? There?s a really cool water feature I think you?ll like.?

Winston snapped out of it and smiled. "Really? Sure, cool. Lead the way beautiful" he said without thinking and flustered instantly. "I mean....lead the way" he smiled shyly.

Guest syaoran-puu

He thought about that. “Oh. You mean Cassidy.” Fai looked suddenly sad. “I just wish he wasn’t so stubborn....” he sighed, “but he’s a really nice guy. I think you’d like him.” He meant it too. Who wouldn’t like Cass? Cass was awesome!

Fai blushed at the compliment, “you think I’m beautiful?” He’d never been called that before!

He smiled shyly and nodded. “Its this way....” should he hold Winston’s hand? Or was that too much? Instead he licked his lips as they began to walk. “I feel like I should admit a few things to you.” He smiled shyly. “I.... I’ve never had sex with anyone and.... I really like Cassidy but he won’t even look at me.” He gave him a shy smile. “You seem really nice and I don’t want to lie to you.” There. He’d said it.

Guest mik3la

Winston walled along side Fae looking at him. this guy is really nice and beautiful...how come he is single...there's no way, he thought as he was silently following the other.

I feel like I should admit a few things to you.”

"Hmm?" he turned his gaze to Fae curios of what he had to say.

“I.... I’ve never had sex with anyone and.... I really like Cassidy but he won’t even look at me.”

He didn't had sex either so what was the problem? But the answered came right away. so he likes that guy, he thought lowering his gaze feeling beaten up. He lost to a guy that he never stood a chance too.

“You seem really nice and I don’t want to lie to you.”

"It's fine" he tried to cheer himself up but he felt sad. Because the way the other said it, it was already settled. He had eyes only for that guy and no one else. Then, what was he doing there?

"Guess i'll just try my best to win you over" he said grabbing his hand heading towards the fountain that he was seeing from afar. "You have to give me at least a chance, right?" he said walking and looking to the fountain. "A chance to win you over?" he asked stopping near the fountain turning to look at the boy.

"Can you do that?" he asked still holding his hand.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai had expected Winston to just leave... yet he didn’t. Instead he pulled Fai towards the fountain. He chuckled and held the guys hand. Looking at him seriously as he was faced.

Eventually Fai nodded. “I wouldn’t have accepted the date if I wasn’t willing to give you a chance.” He giggled softly, smiling at his enthusiasm. It was nice to feel wanted. “I just didn’t want to lie to you either....” he shrugged, looking to the fountain, his wings fluttered behind him a moment before he looked at Winston and smiled again. “What can you do? With your water magic?” Safe territory? Right?

Guest mik3la
“I wouldn’t have accepted the date if I wasn’t willing to give you a chance.”

He smiled happy to hear that and of course he had a point in that. He apparently was too slow in making connections.

“I just didn’t want to lie to you either....”

"I really appreciate for you telling me this. That means you're a trustful person" he said looking at the fountain.

What can you do? With your water magic?” Safe territory? Right?

"Wanna see?" he asked smiling closing his eyes to concentrate a little as he spread his wings and started moving his hands slowly like he was water himself, creating waves.

The water in the fountain stopped falling, only to rise at his command, changing into different shapes and forms. From animals to stars and even flower forms. When he finished it, he let the water fall down, making a rainbow appear.

"I know it's not much but ... it's fun to play around with" he said smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai smiled at that. He wanted to be trustworthy. Why not? He knew Kaido and his brother might disagree but it didn’t sit well with him otherwise. At least now he was being honest and hadn’t upset anyone! Winston knee the truth rather than finding out later or by someone else?

“Yeah!” He chirped happily. He looked at him only to notice movement from the fountain and gasp. “Oh wow! That’s! Amazing!” He stepped up and tried to touch the water. It felt normal though it didn’t act that way. Others stopped to watch too. When it ended the rainbow appeared Fai couldn’t help but laugh. “Wow.” He turned back to face Winston. “Nonsense! That’s great. Can you create water too? Or only manipulate it?” He blushed brightly. “Sorry. I bet I sound rude..... please forgive me.”

Fai shifted into the spot a moment before stepping away from the fountain. “Want to see the rare forest flower? It’s apparently in bloom this week.... only once a year for six days...” he offered carefully.

Guest mik3la
Nonsense! That’s great. Can you create water too? Or only manipulate it?” He blushed brightly. “Sorry. I bet I sound rude..... please forgive me.”

Winston laughed but he was happy that Fae liked it. "No...don't worry. I can extract water from almost anything. As you know every living and non living thing has water in his organism" he said moving his hand to the ground where the dirt was. A few drops of water sprung out playing in the air as he was manipulating it.

"Extracting water is allowed to be used on non-living things. If you do this kind of stuff on a living person, you could kill it as the body needs water to survive. So we are not allowed to do that" he said shrugging leaving the drops to fall back on the ground.

Want to see the rare forest flower? It’s apparently in bloom this week.... only once a year for six days...”

"Sure. I like flowers. We kind of help them grow with the seasonal rain and stuff" he said smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai nodded, he knew that. He knew that all the elements and the fairies were connected and joined in many ways.

“I’m glad you don’t do it on living creatures.” He winked playfully.

He nodded, “the wind helps to pollinate then. The rain helps to water them. The sun helps them to grow. Everything is connected!” Fai looked over at Winston. Offering a shy smile.

They walked in the woods quietly together. Fai had to admit that Winston was easy to be around. “When do you turn sixteen? Or are you already?” Fai knew he wouldn’t want to do more than this until after that point. He wasn’t a prude. He just.... wanted to make sure everyone was old enough to truly decide things. Not that he was saying they’d have sex! He was just.... curious.

Guest mik3la
“the wind helps to pollinate then. The rain helps to water them. The sun helps them to grow. Everything is connected!”

"Exactly" he said smiling back.

He never thought that this guy was going to be this enjoyable. He thought he would be more like his brother. All cocky and flirty, but he was very innocent and fun to be around. And he really knew a lot of things that they could talk about.

“When do you turn sixteen? Or are you already?”

"I'll be in 2 weeks"he said proudly. "Although my brothers doesn't like it" he said looking around at the flowers that were slowly blooming. "They kept me away from all the crazy 'search for mate' thing and left me into the unknown" he touched a small flower that was trying to bloom, so he helped her with a little water. "I'm new to this stuff too. This is actually my first date" he said blushing tucking his hands in his pockets not knowing what to do.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Brothers? How many do you have?” He asked softly, he wasn’t like Branwen and didn’t know everyone.

“I bet.” He laughed. “Branwen and Cassidy.... well, Branwen didn’t care but Cass.... he refused my advances. I know I was thirteen at the time.... I kept trying....” he shrugged. “I guess I just have to accept he doesn’t see me as attractive.” Fai chuckled, the sound a little sad. “Nevermind.” He bumped Winston. “Maybe I was missing out only looking at one fairy. It’s not very Fairy like, I know, especially considering my brother... he’s slept with all manner of species and person. But I’m not like him.” Far shier and reserved.

“The only problem with waiting is the increase of nerves....” he admits.