(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike looked at Rick utterly confused; “what? What I do?” He frowned as Blake got up to leave. “Oh come on man! Don’t leave!” But it seemed Blake wasn’t listening. Shit! He’d only wanted to bring Blake out for some fun!

Leo soon grew tired of dancing. His spurt of energy fading fast. “Excuse me.” He called over the music, heading to leave.

The other vet seemed a little too drunk though. Grabbing Leo and dragging him back to him, grinding against him as Leo tried to squirm and push away. “Come on Leo! Just dance with me.”

“Get off me! It’s not funny Tony!” Leo pushed. Why did he have to be so handsy and strong! Who knew Tony hid muscles under his labcoat! “It’s not funny. Come one....”

Tony seemed to ignore him, hand grabbing Leo’s arse who clearly wasn’t happy about that.

Mike couldn’t help but glance at the dance floor, frowning as he shouted over the music. “Blake!” He pointed to Leo. “Blake!” Maybe he’d misread the situation after all...?

Guest mik3la

Blake noised of his friend shouting to him turn wanting to drive him off but when he pointed the dance floor and saw Leo struggling to get away from the guy made his blood boy. He was a little drunk too since he drank at anger that went straight to his head. He was like a bull seeing red in front of him.

Nate and Rick looked the same direction being shocked of what the guy was trying to do to Leo. Clearly he wasn't happy with it.

He didn't knew when he passed the crowed but in a second he was behind Leo, grabbing the guys hand from his ass and lifting it in the air. "I'm pretty sure he said BACK OFF" he said in a manly deep pissed voice twisting his arm and pushing him away from Leo.

"Are you ok?" he asked the other as he turned and tried to make sure he was fine and that the other didn't do anything to him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo wasn’t sure where the familiar voice of Blake came from until he was safely free of Tony’s grip. He moved away, turning to see Blake in his full glory. What was he doing here? Had he followed him or something? Or just a strange coincidence?

He rubbed his arm but nodded. “Yeah? Thanks?”

He looked Blake’s face over. Drunk? It wasn’t surprising, most here were drinking. Except Leo.... “can I buy you a drink? A thanks for saving me?” He offered shyly.

Guest mik3la

Blake sight thankfully that the other didn't do anything to him. brushing his face to calm down he accepted the offer and went with him to the bar only that he didn't ordered a drink but a soda. He needed to gain himself and his nerves.

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked again keeping his gaze on the can of soda. He wanted to kill that guy for touching Leo in such a manor, but he limited to just that arm twist and push.

On the other end Nate and Rick along with Mike were looking with curiosity what those two were doing.

"What do you thing they talk about?" asked Nate.

"I don't know. I'm not a psichekick" he shrugged keeping their gaze on them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo was glad that Tony had just given up. Too drunk to really care it seemed. Good. He didn’t want a fight.

He ordered a soda too, sipping it before looking over at Blake. Blake was handsome but there was almost a possessiveness to him Leo found stifling.

Leo nodded, “I’m okay. Tony isn’t usually like that....” he rubbed the back of his neck a moment. “Thanks... again.” Leo offered.

Mike watched too, laughing at Nate and smacking his back. “You’re so funny when you drink. It’s psychic.” He only teased. “They’re probably just going to kiss and make up. Blake just came off too strong.” Mike hoped.

Guest mik3la

"You know the guy?" he was surprised. Had he really know the guy? But how? And how ending up in that kind of situation. He was but taken aback by the thank you he recieved from the other. "You're welcome. Glad that i could step out. If the boys didn't called for me" he said pointing his head towards their table.

Rick noticed the motion of his head. "He pointed on us, quick, hide" he said turning his back trying to look on the phone and Nate laying on the sofa, being out of sight.

"H-How have you been. How was your day?" he asked holding the can in his hands. He would so much love holding Leo in his hands at that very moment. But he told him loud and clear and he didn't want to step over the line.

"I'm glad you're feeling better but ... you need better staff members" he said wrinkling his nose and that Tony guy.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah.... he’s just... one of the other vets. He’s not usually so....” he frowned, “handsy.” Leo offered gently.

He looked over, smirking as he saw the other men trying to hide. Sure guys. I can’t see you. he mused softly to himself. “I see.” Leo looked to Blake once more.

He hesitated, his smile waning as he shrugged. “I... didn’t really want to come here.” Leo admits. “My day was.... long...”

Leo drank more. “I should probably head home. It was nice to see you....” he offered.

Guest mik3la

His day was long just like his only that he was like a living corps in his house, not wanting to go to work and see anyone. Seeing that he wanted already to go home he stood up trying to find his words.

"Can i at least take you home? It's pretty late and .... i was about to head home too so ..." he said a little left-handy hopping that Leo would at least would let him do that.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo paused, looking at him a moment. He wasn’t sure if it was a good idea.... but maybe it wasn’t terrible either?

“Okay.” He smiled a little. “You can take me home....” Leo offered gently. He looked to him though, “you’ve been drinking though. How are you planning to get home? I don’t live near you...”

Guest mik3la

"Really?" he said too enthusiastic but he mend his voice trying to act more cool. "Cool ... thanks" he said making a small gesture to his friends that he was leaving. They all waved and remained silent.

"Oh, i'm gonna walk. That will get me a chance to sober all the way back up" he said trying to make a joke but it didn't work like that.

As they got out of the club and on the streets, there was silent again. But this time he didn't mind it. Shoving his hands in his pocket pants he walked along side Leo keeping a small distance.

"How are the animals at the clinic? Still have animals in the shelter?" he asked keeping his gaze up front.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo tucked his hands in his pockets. He nodded. Heading out and walking home.

“Oh?” He nodded gently. “Yeah. There’s a few puppies and their mum. I’m trying to get them weened before I find them homes. They’re adorable!” Leo smiled happily.

He wasn’t sure what to say. Leo just waited a moment then offered; “Blake... about last time...?” Leo paused before continuing; “I’m sorry for reacting so.... bad.” He admits. He felt guilty for it.... but it had still hurt. The cry had done him some good at least!

Guest mik3la

"Well if you need help with finding them homes i can ask the guys to ask around" he said feeling a little better as the conversation went on. But that feeling was gone when Leo brought up their fight.

"Hei .. its alright ... It was my fault actually" he said lowering his gaze. "I knew you weren't looking for a relationship but i still kept pushing so ... i'm the one to blame for that" he shrugged finally accepting the situation as it was. Not hopping for more anymore.

"So you don't have to worry about that" he said smiling, leaving his feelings aside.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled, nodding a little. “Interested parties need vetting, like you were, but that would be nice. They need good homes. They’re sweet puppies. We think they’re labradoodles, but the father isn’t entirely confirmed yet.” He offered.

Leo paused and looked at him, blinking slightly. “Thank you.” He smiled gently. Relaxing a little into the others words. He didn’t seem as domineering as the other day. What had brought that on?

He chewed his lip a little. Looking forward. “It’s not far from here. I really would have been fine alone.” Leo glanced around him, “but I appreciate it.” He still felt a little shaken from Tony. And damn! He had to deal with that tomorrow.

Guest mik3la

"I know you could be ok of your own but ... seeing that dush back there i just thought that ... i wanted to see you safe back home. So it's fine" he said taking his hand out of the pocket wanting to tap him gently on his hair but he stooped his hand midair realizing what he was about to do. don't do that ... or Leo will think that you're trying something again. He put the hand back in his pocket.

"I check tomorrow , no ... well, today with the guys and we will start to ask around if anyone is in need of an animal friend" he said smiling sadly. Like he did with Bolt. Only that he let a small cute bunny get in his heart too but decided to run away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled, “douche bag.” He teased. “Just how much did you drink?” Leo had to wonder what the boys had been drinking for? Or was that their way? Constantly drinking and having a good time? It seemed out of Leo’s comfort zone.

He watched Blake move his hand only to drop it. A small part of him realised he was.... disappointed! His cheeks flushed softly though he was thankful for the darkness.

“Thank you. I’ll be putting them on the website in the next two weeks.” He offered. “There’s one who is the most adorable! She’s a small little white curly pup. Gorgeous and playful little thing.”

Talk about animals. Animals seemed like a safe topic....

Guest mik3la

"Being puppies will be easy to find them homes" he said realizing the sadly truth. Puppies were easier to get into homes than adult dogs. Puppies could be train when the adult dogs were more difficult to tame.

"I'll wait then for the update on the website" he said looking at Leo. "Still have it saved so it should be easy to pass it" he added looking around check the area where they were at. It was quite dark and the street lights weren't all that bright. they should change those lights from time to time

"Were do you live exactly?" he asked still checking the area.

Guest syaoran-puu

“True. Rehoming the mum will be much harder. She’s a pretty little thing too. Soft as a brush and desperate for affection. I like to just sit in her den so she can come and cuddle with me for a while.” He admits. He’d done it with Bolt too.

“Oh? You do?” He smiled, “you’re not looking for another animal are you?”

The poor lighting was something he was used to. “Oh.... a little farm house on the edge of the town. Maybe I should have warned you that it’s rather far. You don’t have to take me home. I didn’t drink anything. I’m fine.” He promised.

Guest mik3la
“you’re not looking for another animal are you?”

"Not at the moment. Although i thought of getting a buddy for Bolt but i don't know about that anymore. I'm still getting used to take care of him" he laughed.

"I said i'll get you home and i'll do that. It's just ... i've never been in this side of the town. So i'm just ... enjoying the view ... with the possibility of the light that you guys have around here" he said laughing making fun of it.

Guest syaoran-puu

He smiled at that. “Bolt would get on with a puppy. But if you’re not ready then you shouldn’t. Pets are a huge responsibility. One to take seriously.” He said it kindly but he meant it too.

Leo looked up at lights and chuckled, “they’re pretty abysmal, aren’t they. I normally carry a torch but I was half expecting to get a taxi home.” He admits. Why had he walked? Maybe just to spend more time with Blake?

Hearing that Blake didn’t know the area brought him concern, especially since he was drunk.... “this might be.... wrong to suggest....” he chewed his lip and looked at him, “but I have a spare room if you want to sleep off the drink?”

Guest mik3la

"Are you really that worried about me?" he asked being touched by his offer, but he couldn't. Being in the same house with him it would be very difficult to berry his heart. "But ... i think it would be best if i shouldn't" he said thoughtful. "Plus, who will mess with a half drunk guy" he said trying to be funny stumbling in his legs almost falling. "I'm fine" laughed. "I'm fine" he repeated taking a deep breath. maybe i could stay till i get a little bit more sober

"Do you have any coffee at home? That should sober me up really quickly" he asked curiously. "I ... I could stay to drink the coffee to wake up a little bit more and then i'll head back home. How's that sounds?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at that, looking over at him. “I don’t wish harm to come to you, Blake.” He meant it too.

Smiling gently he nodded, accepting that Blake wouldn’t. Not surprising. He had left the guy at a cafe..... except the guy stumbled. “More worried you’re going to fall or something. There are ditches in the countryside!” Leo offered playfully. He’d gone to try catch the guy both time times, but it had been unnecessary.

“Coffee? Oh. I have coffee. I bought one of those pod machines and a variety of types so you can have your pick of types.” He offered gently.

Looking at him, Leo offered; “I’ll call you a cab. At least then I’ll know you got home okay.”

Guest mik3la

Blake laughed but accepted eventually. "Alright. That sounds like a plan" he said still wandering his eyes around them.

That new neighborehood was quite interesting, except the light thing on the street.

He was happy that he could get the other home safe, and there was a part of him that was even more happy that he was going to Leo's house.

a country side house, he though starting to imagine it. He always wanted one.

It didn't took long till they reached the end of town.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo wandered down familiar streets to home. The path was surrounded by fruit trees, owls sat in them hunting mice. In the day it looked lovely, greenery, flowers and delicate foliage all around. The sound of birds and bees and nature!

Taking out his key, he unlocked the door to his house. He lived in a four bedroom, detached house. The exterior very traditional farm house and the interior very modern, clean and fresh. Heading in he hung up his jacket before heading to the kitchen. The exposed beams in here his favourite feature next to the vintage look stove.

Grabbing two cups he pointed to the machine and box of capsules beside it. “Pick our what you fancy. I’ll have a caramel latte.” He put the first cup into position before heading to find some biscuits. Good would help soak up the alcohol and sober Blake up. He hoped.

Guest mik3la

Blake was amazed by the house. His entire life was in an apartment. He never lived at a country house before. He was wandering how everything would look in the daylight. maybe a beautiful view, he thought as he fallowed the other, hanging out his jacket and leaving his shoes at the entrance exploring the house.

Very clean and simple. Modern taste. he has good taste in furniture, he thought smiling a little. He fallowed him in the kitchen looking at the flavors. "I think a good old black coffee would do, thanks" he said taking the capsule giving it to Leo, waiting patiently and silently for his coffee to be ready.

i'm in Leos house .... stop it .... your there only for the coffee to sober up...so chill out, he thought rubbing his forehead. "You have a nice place" he said shortly. "You're living all by yourself?" Before he just presumed he would be alone at home but now. Where were his parents?

Guest syaoran-puu

“Black coffee it is,” Leo said victorious as he pulled out the biscuits and put the pod in, the machine steaming to life as he arranged some biscuits on a plate. “Help yourself.” He offered with a smile. When Blake’s coffee finished he moved it closer to him before setting up his own.

“Oh? Thank you. It’s my pride and joy I guess. It’s taken me three years to do it up. It was pretty dilapidated when I took it on, it’s why I could afford it. No kitchen or walls in places. Giant cracks.” He laughed and shook his head, “I must have been insane!” Leo admits. “But it turned out well I think.” He liked it, that was all that mattered!

He leaned on the counter as his coffee finished? Blowing over the surface of the hot liquid. “It’s just me. Yeah.” The box of his exes belongings still in the hallway and the only evidence of anyone else. He’d have to sort out the photos next. Put them away. He didn’t want to him them, they were still his memories, but looking at his exes face from time to time wouldn’t be great.