(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"I just love how you say my name" he mumbled as he didn't stop kissing the others neck, pinching the small now erected nipples. "Their too worried with the game" he added lifting the others shirt so that he could lick and suck his nipples.

He tasted so good that he just didn't want to stop. It was too late for that. He moved his hand lower to Leo's pants and pressed the fabric only to find that the other was aroused.

"You tell me to stop but you're already this hard" he growled biting gently the others nipple. Unbuttoning his pants he slipped his hand under the fabric catching Leo's erected member and starting to stroking.

He pinned his lips agaisnt the others to stop the loud sounds to get to the others but he could still hear him moaning.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo realised quickly that he was apparently losing this battle of wills.

Those kisses. That teasing at his nipples. The cockiness! It had him shuddering even before the man took hold of his cock!

He whimpered a little, looking into his eyes a moment before giving up and kissing him back.

Maybe a one night stand was what he needed?

Guest mik3la

The fact that the Leo finally was responding to his kiss, made his heart explode in his chest wanting to devour him right at the spot. Breaking the kiss he trowed a piercing look at the other and then got on his knees wanting to taste his erection too. He was loving every part of his body and he wanted to have him all.

He pushed the member in his mouth and started sucking him hard, wanting him to make the other cum. Maybe he was crazy by doing it so. But he was the one driving him crazy. That cute face he had in the morning, the sad face he saw when he was sitting in front of the clinic. The happy face when he got home from work. The moment he got in his embrace last night. He wanted all that.

Guest syaoran-puu

He blushed and looked down shyly at the other man. Watching as... “oh!” His cock was swallowed and his back arched against the bed as he whimpered.

Leo couldn’t think. He was losing himself to the moment and the sensation.

“Wait.... Blake.... wait.... your friends are still here!” Football or not. They’d probably hear something if they carried on!

Guest mik3la

"Do you really want me to stop?" he asked looking up at Leo still stroking his member. The fluster face was too cute to be legal.

"Do you really really want me to stop?" he teased liking the side of the member taking him back in his mouth since the other didn't do any attempting move to stop him or to push him away.

"Let it go .... Let it go Leo" he said before taking him in mouth again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo wasn’t sure what Blake was thinking. He covered his face in embarrassment and just nodded only to shake his head. No. He realised he didn’t want him to stop.

“Don’t stop....” he begged breathlessly as he looked down at the man in embarrassment.

Guest mik3la

"You're too cute for your own good" he said taking the other in his arms and rested him on the bed bending himself back down to finish what he started. He could hear the others arguing on the tv so they were good. They weren't going to interrupt them something like that. As he continued sucking him he played with his finger at the small hole, teasing him even more, wanting to get him over the hill.

He pushed a finger inside, moving it in and out as continued his movement. He could feel the others body tense as his member was throbbing in his mouth, meaning he couldn't hold it much longer. He inserted another finger wanting him to cum.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t hold back. It all happened too fast. One moment they were leaning on the door... then they were fumbling on the bed....

The guy took his cock back into his mouth. Then there were fingers in his hole.... and he just.... he couldn’t hold it in any more!

With an arch of his back he came apart at the seam, spurts of got cum spilling into the others eager mouth.

He covered his eyes and blushed. “Sorry...” he peeked at the man, “I should have warned you.”

Guest mik3la

The moment he waited came quickly feeling the others body convulse and cum spreading in his mouth. He almost chock but he managed to take it all in. "Ngh...ngh.... ah..." he took a deep breath of air wiping his mouth with the back of the hand. Just as he thought. He tasted too delicious. Too delicious to be shared and not cared about. How could anyone leave such a person alone?

He bend above Leo touching his neck. "What did i tell you about apologizing?" he asked in a manly but sweet voice kissing the other on the forehead. "Stop apologizing" he kissed his hands that were covering his face. "Don't hide from me" he asked gently. "You taste too good to hide away from me now" he added grinning.

Even if he had a boner he was going to stop at that point. He didn't want to torture the other more than he seemed to be.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sorry...” the word cane out automatically. Leo smiled sheepishly and shook his head. “I can’t seem to help it. I’ll try not to say it anymore.” He offered.

Would it really matter? Who said they’d even end up with more of an interaction after he went home? They were very and customer? Maybe it was unethical or something? Except Leo wasn’t taking advantage...

His body shuddered as he rode the sparks of his orgasm. He looked over at Blake a little embarrassed.... he’d cum so fast! And without warning!

The man seemed shameless in his words, and even as Leo dropped his hands his cheek took on a gorgeous red colouring. Like a tomato!

Leo let his eyes wander over the other. He bit his lip, questioning his own sanity as he spoke.... “you’re hard too....” something took over him then, he felt his legs spread in offer..... his mind on board. If they weren’t going to interact more after tonight? What difference would sleeping together make? Of course, he worried Blake wouldn’t catch on or would laugh or something.... Leo wasn’t usually so.... forward!

Guest mik3la

Blake smiled amused at the others comments but he didn't dislike it. In fact, he liked teasing him besides sex.

He was surprised when the other mentioned his condition of being hard. Yes he was. But there was one thing to take advantage of his body for his pleasure and another thing was to take advantage of his body for his own pleasure. Even though the animal inside him wanted him to bury himself inside the other he was still in control.

"Are you sure?" he asked meeting his gaze and something inside him told him it was fine.

Bending over to kiss him one more tome he got up on his knees taking his shits down, freeing his erection.

He placed himself in between the others legs, playing with the tip of his member at the ping entrance.

Holding Leo's legs he pushed himself in, tightening his grip on his tights.

"Damn you're tight" he whispered, moaning in pleasure as he felt the walls wrapping around his cock.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo just looked up at him, his smile soft and his expression open. This wasn’t how he normally was.

He was slightly alarmed when the other didn’t prepare him or add any lube! The few fingers from earlier hadn’t been enough to open him up!

He gasped and squeezed his eyes, his legs twitching and his hand instantly reached for Blake’s shoulder. There was pain from not being prepared but he didn’t complain as he panted softly.

“Yeah.... you’re big....” maybe that wasn’t helping things either? He wasn’t sure.

His breathing felt laboured as he tried to will just body to relax and accept the others cock.

Guest mik3la

Seeing the other how panicked he was he realized that he didn't prepared the other enough. He didn't move or anything, not wanting to cause the other more pain.

He bend again kissing the other passionately on the lips trying to get him to relax. "I'm sorry ... i was to drown away that ... i didn't prepared you enough" he whispered between the kisses, touching the others cheek.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo appreciated Blake staying still. He closed his eyes a moment, his body slowly relaxing against the invasion until he was sure could handle him. “It’s okay.” He swallowed, his ankles digging into the bedding as he pushed forward. “You can move now.” He promised.

He looked up at Blake. The guy was hot... but there was an animalistic nature to him that enticed him forward.

Guest mik3la

He leaned on one hand placed beside Leo's head, the other on his chest as he started slowly moving.

He kept kissing him passionately, wanting to make sure the other was relaxing and enjoying it as much as he did.

source.gif

"Are you ok?" he asked moving his kisses on his neck and shoulder, keeping the same slow pace.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo moved his arms to hold the other, to keep him close.

As things continued he felt his hole relax, more and more. Rippling and tightening around the others cock as he was slowly fucked. The pace was slow and steady.

Leo moaned softly and just gave himself over to the moment.

“I’m good.” He moaned gently. His hips rocking into the other with need. His hands caressed Blake’s sides, his breathing laboured as cheeks flushed with his need. His dick weeping gently.

Guest mik3la

"Alright" he whispered as he continued to kiss his neck and shoulder.

261c15d35a44420a82d002e5664d7770.gif

He wanted Leo to enjoy it as much as he did, even though he kind of trowed himself to him. His grip of keeping him closer only made him want him more. His heart was racing in his chest as the minutes went by. He was too happy of finally having him under him. He wanted all of him.

Moving his hips in a more quicker pace now, he locked his lips with Leo's stopping the moans to leave the room, even if the others were to busy shouting at the tv to notice their long absence. He didn't cared.

The other tasted and felt to good under him.

AFyu.gif

"Leo ...ha .... " he growled through kisses as he could feel he was slowly reaching his climax point. He wanted the other to get there too.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo surrenders to the others touch. The others play. The others thrusting and his growing need.

He moaned into the others mouth as they kissed. His body melting to his touch. His body heated and tingling with need.

He felt himself get close. Leo couldn’t deny he liked those kisses. Liked the way Blake touched him. Liked the way their body’s merged together.

His chute fluttered and squeezed as Blake struck the others sweet spot. His back arched. Agh! He gasped. His body spasming around the other as came between them.

Guest mik3la

The cute sound the other was making were enough to get him over the edge in no time. Also the fact that he was squizing him inside made it more difficult not to lose himself in the pleasure.

"Ngha!" he growled as he climax right after the other feeling his body shattering, resting his head on Leo's shoulder trying to catch his breath.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered lifting his face looking at Leo's face. That was the face of him cumming because of him.

He kissed him one more time, just loving to feel those lips against his.

"I'm sorry for this ... i ... just couldn't hold myself away from you" he added not moving away from him. "As i said before ... you're to cute for your own sake" he added smiling and kissing him one more time before he slipped out of him, just standing there, pulling his pants back on, crossing his legs and just sitting there in the middle of the bed waiting for the other to hit him or something.

Guest syaoran-puu

The compliment brought some tears to his eyes. Leo smiled up at him.

Leo held the other for as long as he allowed before the other pulled away. A little too soon for Leo’s liking but it wasn’t like he could argue or beg for something else. One night stands.... he’d never had one before.

He pulled the sheet up to cover himself a moment. Feeling awkward being nude when the other wasn’t. It didn’t help that he could feel the man’s cum slipping out of his arse.

He felt his cheeks flush, biting his lip a moment. “It wasn’t just you.... I got swept up in the moment too.” Leo finally looked up at him then to the door. “I need to clean up a little.... going out covered in cum.... won’t be comfortable...”

Guest mik3la

Even in the dark of the room Blake could tell there was something off with Leo and he was blaming himself from it. Maybe if he would had waited a few more days to make a move on the guy, maybe this awkwardness wouldn't had appeared between them.

"Right ... sorry " he said jumping out of bed taking a new pair of pj's for the other, this time some that fit him better than the last one. "I'll go check the others. After you're done, if you don't feel comfortable anymore, you can stay in the room and get some rest" he said lowering his eyes as he was placing the pj's on the bed. "I can handle the guys there if they start questioning what happened" he said looking back at Leo. "And don't worry. I won't gossip about what happened. I'm not one of those guys" he said kissing the other one more time on the forehead. "I'll just say that your fever got higher and i gave you some meds and fell asleep" he smiled reassuring him that he would do just that, before taking his shirt on and leave the room.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled shyly, watching him a moment before shrugging. He looked at the clean pyjamas and smiled shyly. “I fear I am causing you an inconvenience again.”

He couldn’t help but worry that the man was disappointed or simply done now that he’d had his way. That was okay. “I’m sure my clothes are ready.... I could just leave.” Leo offered him a way out.

Leo stood, gathering the clothing and figuring out how he was meant to clean up trapped in the bedroom! In the end he used the older pyjamas to wipe himself down before redressing.

Mike laughed at Rick, slapping his back. “Goal! Fuck yeah, man!” He grinned and looked over as Blake returned. He wolf whistled with a smirk. “You’ve been a while. Having ‘fun’ I imagine?” He winked.

Guest mik3la

Blake felt hurt hearing the other wanted to leave. why would he think that?, he thought as he joined the other sitting on the side where Leo stood before so he could see him when he was out of the bathroom. He needed to make sure that the other didn't had the wrong idea about him. This wasn't just a flinch. Taking a sip from a beer he was drawn back to reality by Mikes stupid comment.

"Au! that hurt you stupid" said Rick quickly moving away from Mike.

"No dumb-ass. He is sick and has a fever and it just got worse" he said being as serious as possible. "I just gave him some medicine and made sure he was ok" he added taking another gulp of the beer.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Awww! The cutey is hurt?” Mike grinned at that, “did it involve you cuddling him in?” Mike liked to tease him but he knew he overstepped sometimes.

In the end Leo decided to just put the pyjamas on and return to the group.

Mike waved at him, “you look a little better. Blake said you were ill.” He smiled at that. “Oh? New pyjamas?”

Leo blushed and looked to Blake for help.

Guest mik3la

Blake gave Mike a killer look to cut it already as he overstepped it. He did that a lot but apparently he was the only one able to make him stop. As he sigh he saw Leo join them again. He was surprised to see him out of the room as he thought he would stay there. But he was happy.

Nate gave Mike an elbow kick before Blake spoke.

"As i told your dumb-ass before, which i guess you cannot process something as simple as this, he had fever. I gave him medicine but he was sweating. He took a shower and i gave him new clothes" he looked at Mike with his deadly stare.

Rick knew the look too well. It was when Blake was pissed and had enough of Mike's jokes. Nate knew that too but didn't say a word.

'Anything stupid you want to add Mike?" Blake asked as he drank from his beer.

"Are feeling better? Shouldn't you stay in bed?" asked Rick Leo as he was now closer to him, ignoring those two. It wasn't their business to know what happened and Mike should know better but he liked too much to tease the other.

"Didn't your lovely bimbo boyfriend dumped you today to go to a party?" snapped Nate, hating Mike for burging into someones elses business. "I think you should call him and check on him" he added taking a snack in his mouth acting all ironically.

Blake was thankful that the others were trying to change the subject. He really had good friends. With Mike too, when he wasn't an asshole.