(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"That sounds like a plan" he said smiling. he just couldn't wait to see the puppies.

"I think the day after tomorrow I'm free. I'll have to check with my manager to be sure. Sometime they change the program on the last minute" he said waving the taxi that appeared a little lost.

Opening the door getting on the back sit, waiting for the other to get in.

He gave the instructions to the driver which stop went first.

"I'll drop you at the clinic first and then I go home" he said putting his backpack in their laps, sneaking his hand on Leo's hand, keeping a devilish smile.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay. The walk in clinic is open 6 till 6 so we can go wherever.” Leo offered. He preferred going early and getting it over with!

He slid in the back too, taking out his wallet and offering a ?5 note to the other. “Here. My contribution.” They weren’t dating. This was best.

Then the other man took his hand. He blinked and looked down before up at Blake. He blushed slightly and looked away to the side window but without pulling away.

Guest mik3la

Rolling his eyes, Balke took the money not wanting to start another fight because of it. He could act just like a sex toy. Just the way the other wanted. And teasing him was now what he wanted.

Having the backpack in their laps, the driver couldn't see what was going on as they were in the back of his sit.

He smiled, pleased of his reaction. Looking up front he moved his hand closer to Leo's crotch, touching him on the fabric of the pants.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blinked and looked at him in surprise, he checked the driver then mouthed to Blake; What are you doing?

Why was he touching him there now? “We’re almost there.” He reminded firmly, squirming a little.

Guest mik3la

He looked at Leo with a surprised look but with a devilish smile mouthing what?

He squeezed the inner tight as he bite his lip. "I'm wishing you a good day at work" he said smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo moved a hand over his and squeezed before he pulled it away. “Duly noted.” His eyes looked at him, heated but... firm. Not here. He blushed softly.

Guest mik3la

Blake smiled happy that his tease worked. He took his hand away as the driver had pulled in front of the clinic.

"Talk to you later" he winked at the other, knowing that he did stirred him up a bit. But he could play the as a sex toy too. And Blake wanted to play with him in public and see how he had to hold everything up.

Guest syaoran-puu

It took Leo a moment to realise they where there and he was being dismissed by a teasing Blake.

“Yeah... later.” He waved, frowning a moment before sliding out and closing the door. He waved before heading inside.

What in the world was all that about?

Guest mik3la

The driver took Blake to his house. Before getting in the house he texted Mike \Cannot meet up. If you want , come to my house before i leave for work\.

He went straight to the shower to cool of. Even if he was teasing Leo back in the car, he was getting horny too. How could that guy turn him in such a stupid horny and piss him off at the same time. But he made up. He will be a toy but so was going to be the other.

Finishing the shower he made himself a coffee waking up and some sandwiches along.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike saw the message, driving over. He got there about an hour later, knocking.

He yawned a little and checked his watch. Last night had been wild!

He texted him. HERE!

Guest mik3la

Blake was already in his working clothes as Mike took 1 hour to get there but they still had time to chat.

He opened the door letting the other in, pouring him a cup of coffee as he saw him sleepy.

"Rough night?" he asked placing the cup in front of the other as he sat at the table with his.

"Don't tell you fucked with your boyfriend like nothing happened a few days ago" he said sipping from the cup.

"Please tell me you had a talk before" he added looking at Mike.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I wish....” he grinned. “Won’t lie, tried to shag him but I just... couldn’t. We ended up arguing. He slapped me. Stormed off. Now suddenly I’m the bad guy.” He frowned, rubbing the back of his neck. Mike hadn’t slept much after that. “He didn’t like me going out apparently.” Yes, the irony wasn’t lost on him. “I’ll call him later. Check up on him....” he mused.

He yawned again, “enough about me. Your turn. Because I know that look!” He pointed to Blake, “you got laid. Nail the hottie again did you? Was he so thankful you saved him that he bent right over?” He chuckled.

“Need a lift to work? I’m heading that way anyway on my way back.”

Guest mik3la

He listen carefully and he hated that he was right in the end. The guy was strange and more likely he was just using him. didn't like him going out? What was he supposed to do wait for him? That bastard! The nerve on that guy, he thought frowning not believing what Mike was saying him.

“I’ll call him later. Check up on him....”

"If you're going to do that i swear this time i'm gonna beat your ass that you'll end up in the hospital. Don be stupid" he snapped. "The nerve on that guy. Really? He didn't like you going out? What about him? Fuck it Mike" he stopped himself before he would say something more upset.

"Look. I've never said anything about your stuff but this guy is not worth it. Please, think about and don't chase him anymore" he added finishing his coffee.

“enough about me. Your turn. Because I know that look!” He pointed to Blake, “you got laid. Nail the hottie again did you? Was he so thankful you saved him that he bent right over?”

"Nor quite" he said not wanting to share yet anything with him. As he told Leo and accepted, he would keep it away from the others for the moment.

"He did thank me and all but, ended up on the couch. He doesn't want a relationship as he just broken up with his ex a few days ago" he continued looking at his cup. That part was kind of the truth. "We'll be just friends" he added sighing.

"Yeah, i'd appreciate it man".

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike frowned at that, “what you talking about? He was just upset. It’s not over or anything.” Right? Though maybe he should accept things as they were? Maybe Blake was right?

He loved the guy. The others didn’t understand.... but Mike did!

“Oh? Sounds boring but a good step forward. You probably shouldn’t be sexual until he’s reading to move on? Then you can sweep him off his feet! The guy always there for him.” He offered tenderly. Trying to support Blake.

Guest mik3la
“what you talking about? He was just upset. It’s not over or anything.”

"i'm talking about the fact that the guy clearly is playing you man" he said messing his hair feeling guilty for doing this to him.

"Look , as the guys also told you before, the guy is playing with you. Trust your guts man. Remember what you felt when you were on the phone with him. You did ask him every time to come with you, with us and hang out. He was the one refusing because he had other plans. Every single time. Please man, i don't want to see you more miserable than now" he said placing his hand on Mike;s shoulder.

"We've known each-other ever since we were little. You're like my brother and i only want you to be happy and ... this guy isn't your happiness"

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike felt anger bubble up but he tried not to push it down. He had felt funny about things... had... heard noises....

He grunted, a growl too his voice and he huffed over at him. “And who is then? You guys never approve of anyone I date. You call them bimbo and shit like that. But if it makes me feel happy.... why can’t I be happy?”

Guest mik3la

Ok, he had to do it.

"Well maybe because all the guys you had were stupid. They couldn't fold two sentences correctly and they all dumbed you. Now, with this one, your sticking and sticking with him even when he made you the guilty one when its obviously that he is the one with the problem. You never did anything wrong in those past relationships man. Those guys did. And we hoped every time you would see it", he brushed his face feeling that he shouldn't tell further but maybe it was all for the best.

"Why not find someone like the people you hang out, with whom you can have a conversation once in a while. With whom you can laugh, make jokes, enjoy the time being together. Not just sex. Cause that's what you are. Just sex" that hit him really hard. that's exactly what i've become

"Some one like Rick" he finally said it taking a quick breath checking his clock. He was supposed to be on his way to work. But fuck this. He had to make his stupid friend to open his eyes.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike frowned at him. Heart hurting to hear these words.

“You really think like that?” He shook his head. It couldn’t be true? Loving someone didn’t make you stupid... and surely he wasn’t that blind around them?

“Like I hand out with? There’s a difference between pals and....” he shut up though. Just sex? Was he just sex? “It doesn’t feel like just sex...” he argued lamely.

He blinked at that. “Rick? As if man. He hates my guts!” Right? “He flinched when I get too close to him and doesn’t like being alone with me.” He huffed.

Guest mik3la
“He flinched when I get too close to him and doesn’t like being alone with me.”

"And why do you think he does that dumb ass? Is not because he hates you. It's because he likes you". There. He said it. He gave Rick's secret away. He would be shout at but he didn't cared anymore.

"He likes you too damn much. He flinches because he doesn't want you to know. He thinks you would hate him or reject him and because he doesn't want to lose you as a friend. So he prefers to suffer in silence just to be your friend and hang out with you" he added.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why are you tell me this? Clearly Rick doesn’t know....” Rick didn’t hate him? He wasn’t frustrated with his existence? Why would he even like him?

“So what you expecting me to do now? Go fuck Rick? Confess to him or something?” He grunted and clenched his keys. “Let’s go. Come on. You’ll be late otherwise.” Of course, now he couldn’t stop thinking about Rick....! Damn it!

Guest mik3la
“Why are you tell me this? Clearly Rick doesn’t know....”

"No he doesn't. I just got tired of seeing you being used by all your bad choices in lovers and him being to stubborn to confess" he said sighing.

“So what you expecting me to do now? Go fuck Rick? Confess to him or something?”

"No idiot. I'm not forcing you guys into anything i... Just wanted to say that , you should look for someone that makes you happy with their company besides the sex par" he added.

He just hopped that Rick wouldn't kill him for this.

“Let’s go. Come on. You’ll be late otherwise.”

"I'm already late so don't worry. But thanks" he said fallowing the other to the car.

This was going to be a long day.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike grunted. Then why tell him? “Ricks going to be pissed that you told me.” He felt snappy and wounded right now. Hearing home truths was never easy.

But there was one thing for sure.... he wasn’t ready to be with Rick. The guy was right.... their friendship was important to Mike. He cherished all three of his friends.

“You are? You should have told me idiot!” He rolled his eyes, climbing into the car and starting her up. “I’ll get you there as fast as I can!”

Mike was true to his words.

Guest mik3la
“Ricks going to be pissed that you told me.”

"I know that already" he said pissed off. "Lately i'm making stupid choices too" he said remembering what he accepted to do. He accepted to do what he just told Mike not to. Be played and toyed around. But he had enough of serious relationships. Even though he loved Leo, he would do as he wanted. Be a sex toy. He just hopped that the guys wouldn't find too soon about this. Especially Mike, cause he wouldn't hear the end of that.

“You are? You should have told me idiot!” He rolled his eyes, climbing into the car and starting her up. “I’ll get you there as fast as I can!”

"Yo man is fine. You don't need to fly me there. I know what that means to you. I want to get to work in one piece. Don't give me that Nascar shit to me" he said serious putting on his seat belt because that could only mean one thing. Run the street like the bolt. And that wasn't safe.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah? What stupid choices you making?” Mike frowned.

Mike found his thoughts going to Rick..... was it really true? He was having a hard time believing it.

Rick has never done or said anything to him that impression.... he’d just always found it fun to tease him. But he did that to all three. Except! He realised he was aware of every time Rick laughed or blushed or shifted even a little closer....

“Yeah, yeah. As you wish.” But his mind was distracted as he drove. Soon he pulled up in the parking lot. “Go. Don’t get in more trouble....” he ordered.