(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

His laugh sure was cute. He never heard him laughed like that. Maybe at the clinic but always at animals. "Ok. So you want me to decide and make it hard" he said lifting Leo from the ground in his arms, kicking his bedroom door open. He moved to the bed and layed the other in it. "In that case, me and Bolt will join you here" he said tucking him up , sliding next to him in bed, wrapping his arm around his waist, keeping him close. "That way you're not running away" he whispered kissing the back of his neck that got exposed because of the pj shirt. :Good night in that case" he said nuzzling to Leo's back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo squeaked in surprise at being scooped up. More so at being put on the bed, tucked in and hooked.

He blushed a little. Blake was.... very open with his affection! The sweet kisses. The tight hold. The warmth of another person held against him.

“I’m not running away.” He whispered, slowly moving a hand to cover one of Blake’s. “Good night.”

Guest mik3la

Just him saying that he will not ran away made Blade happy. That was a start. At least that's what he wanted to think. The warmth of his body next to him gave him hope. Hope that Leo will heal from his break up and will give them a chance. Until that day, he will try his best to make Leo smile. Because that was a beautiful sight of him that he wanted to see everyday.

It didn't last long till he fell asleep, not letting the other go. It felt just too perfect and warm.

~~ NEXT DAY ~~

Guest syaoran-puu

The next morning he woke slowly. Slightly disoriented with the haze of sleep. He found himself nuzzling closer the warmth beside him. His leg had shifted between the other man’s legs at some point and he rubbed his knee against the others groin a moment.

Leo hummed happily. He liked being wrapped up warm in the morning!

Yet as his eyes fluttered opened he realised several things all at once. This wasn’t his boyfriend. He’d been dumped. He’d had sex with Blake yesterday. He was currently rubbing all over the man!

He cheeks blushed brighter and he cleared his throat softly. He couldn’t escape the man’s arms or he might have run to the bathroom.

Guest mik3la

Still half asleep he felt movement near him plus a slight movement between his legs which was rubbing his groin kind of making it difficult to ignore it. "So eager in the morning for another round?" he teased in a hursh voice as he was just waking up, messing with the other. He pulled Leo's hand, shifting him on top of him catching his flustered face in his hand, holding him steady with the other on his waist. "Good morning to you too handsome" he replied with a teasing smile.

"As you can tell i'm more that needy in the morning especially with that kind of invitation" he added continuing to tease the other. His face was just to cute to not tease him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I....” he didn’t think the other man wanted to hear about what Leo had truly been thinking. He might be hurt if he realised Leo had been a little disoriented with sleep.

He squeaked as they rolled. Blake really was surprising. Nothing like his ex.

And as he felt his arse rub against the others morning wood and heard those teasing tones, he couldn’t help but smile.

“Maybe one more round before I leave isn’t the worse idea?” He offered with a smile. Purposely rubbing his bubble butt over the guys groin.

He leaned down. Smiling at him a little before sealing their mouths together in a kiss.

Guest mik3la

Blake was taken out of guard. He didn't expect that respond from Leo. He thought the other would try and leave as quickly for work. But no. He just did the opposite. Rubbing his sexy behind to his morning erection and on top of that, he bend over and kissed him. At first he stand still as Leo kissed him, but blinking a few times he closed his eyes, kissing the other with passion grabbing his arse in his hands, growling in the kiss.

"You're so damn cute" he mumbled through kisses, rolling in bed, ending up on top of Leo, kissing his jawline, moving down on the neck as his hand was tucked under Leo's shirt to play with his nipples. This time he was going to prepare Leo the right way.

Guest syaoran-puu

He giggled as they roll. “Starting to think you like being in control.” Blake had pinned him against the door before taking him on the bed. He wasn’t moaning though.

Right now, Leo liked being surrounded. It felt more.... secure.

He kissed back, hands moving to the band of the others pants and slipping his hands inside. Groping.

Guest mik3la

"Well ... I do like get the lead but ...." he looked down to where Leo's hand was moving and working. "I see you like it too" he smiled moving his hand pass the torso right in the others pants touching slowly his member, placing kisses on the chest, playing with his tongue around the sensible nipples.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo nodded, “yeah.... I’m not just a bottom.” He winked. “I like to top from time to time too.”

He squeezed the other with his knees. “Maybe not time.... you’ll let me?” Leo had learnt some men needed time to think about it, and he really was fine with bottoming again. For Blake.

He found a blush creeping over his features as the guy licked him. He moaned, pressing up into that action. “I was told once that... agh! ....that sensitive nipples meant you made a good bottom.” He laughed. Leo stroked his hands up the guys body to rub his nipples in return.

Guest mik3la
“yeah.... I’m not just a bottom.” He winked. “I like to top from time to time too.”

He stopped for a moment and looked at the other. That was new information for him but he wasn't upset. He liked it. He was both. A bottom and a top, but most of the time he had to be only the top. Maybe because of his looks everyone assumed he was just top, but he was a bottom too.

“I was told once that... agh! ....that sensitive nipples meant you made a good bottom.

Feeling his hand over his chest gave him a moment of hesitation from his actions. That was unexpected information.

"I would like to see you in control sometimes" he whispered licking the others neck all the way to his ear, biting softly the earlobe. This was getting him even more aroused. How could this guy make him feel this way.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo wasn’t sure what Blake thought of his little confession... but considering he hadn’t stopped touching him? That had to be a good sign? Right?

Leo had learn most assumed he only bottomed. Maybe because he was small, Blake had at good five or more inches on him!

Hearing the confession he grinned. “Yeah?” He moaned a little at the continued attention. “Good. I want at your arse too.”

Leo wasn’t sure what he was doing. Planning more? Begging for more? But when? This was all a little fast. But it was just sex? Right? Blake knew he couldn’t offer more right now...

He wrapped his legs around him and pulled him closer. “Hurry yo if you want to fuck me before I have to go to work.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh" Blake was again caught off guard when Leo trapped him in between his legs pulling him closer. He didn't expect that from the other, but he liked it. The fire in those words only made his body more needy to feel the other wrapped aroung him.

He grinned and moved his hand further more down, reatching with his fingers the small hole that was twitching when he touched it.

"If you don't let me get you ready it will hurt" he said licking the jawline. "And i don't want to hurt you again" he added reffering to the other night when he didn't prepared him enough and it was hard on him.

He pushed one finger inside him, feeling that he was so willing for more so he pushed a second one, starting to strech the hole more open, until he was ready to get the third finger in him.

"I still want you to be able to walk .... for now" he whispered fucked the other with his finger till he thought he was ready enough.

Taking his member in position he sinked himself right away, not leaving a moment of longing to the other. The walls inside where immediatly wrapped around him, squeezing his member in such a pleasurable way that he couldn't keep his growled away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo grinned, “Sorry.” He winked and spread his legs again so the man could prepare him properly.

He moaned softly. Not given much time before fingers were changed to his hot cock. He whimpered a little, bit mostly at the sensation of being filled so suddenly! He wrapped his arms around him, groping at his butt cheeks as he moaned into his ear and clung on fire the ride.

46413-EE1-F167-42-CF-B7-BB-E93-A75623562.gif

He didn’t hide his pleasure. Didn’t hold back! “So good....” Leo panted softly. “More....” he begged.

Guest mik3la

"Fuck you're feeling so good around me" he growled holding his head on the others shoulder. He moved back in kissing the neck as he started patting in and out speeding up the pace as the other wanted more.

source.gif

He moved his kisses back to his mouth, claiming him with his tongue as his hand caugth the others hand into his, moving it aboce his head on the pillow.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4566365f486c79646551336a69513d3d2d34382e3135366363326439633032656130363139323130383031343237382e676966

"God ...ngh... you feel so good ... mmhhmm" he mumbled throught the kisses, loving everything about him at that moment. His heart was racing in his chest as he keept the pace at speed feeling so good and almost over the edge.

Guest syaoran-puu

Those kisses set Leo’s flesh on fire! He arched his back as he pressed into the other man, enjoying the rubbing of flesh.

He liked the slight show of dominance too. His hand held above his head as he felt Blake’s hips thrust harder and faster into him! He was like a wanton whore in that moment. Leo’s body was greedy and desperate as he slipped his hand free and grabbed at the man shoulder, his hands sliding over flesh until one captured the back of Blake’s neck and brought their lips together for a while, while the other slid down his arm to hold his elbow. So lovely!

92-A66-ABA-1320-4379-8-EBB-7-E399-B8-BDB18.gif

Leo gasped as his pleasure built. Grabbing the sheets as his came! Thick sprays of sticky white spunk escaped him, spreading over their chest and dribbling down his crotch and arse as he cried out his pleasure and held onto the sheets.

“Blake!” He shuddered.

268-EE639-A008-47-D1-BEA6-6-E73-B1-C38-E9-F.gif

Guest mik3la

The initiative of the other did fot him out of guard. This guy was unpredictable, but he didn't dislike it. Seeing the other surreinding into the moment made him even more happy. Feeling the other tighten around him and screaming with pleasure, pleasure that he was giving made his core shudder wanting to ravish him even more.

His name being said with such mewl sound made him sunk even deper, holding into him. Holding his entire body to him banging inside him as he stopped growling as he climax inside of the other.

His breath was hard, heavy but it was amazing.

Not moving away, he lifted his head to look at Leo. The after the fuck face the other was making was pure drug for him now.

"Leo ..." he whispered but then kissed him one more time, gently,lovely.

This guy was messing with his mind and heart so much that he didn't know if he could ever keep himself away from him.

"Let's get you clean and ready for work" he said smiling.

even though you're not ready for something .... and even if probably i'll burn myself out of this ... i'll be here for you, he though as he sat on the edge of the bed, holding a hand out for him.

Guest syaoran-puu

The way the other said his name, that breathless sound... it was lovely! He felt a shudder go through him. He knew they’d been stupid... not using protection... but also planned to go to the clinic and get tested.

“Sure.” Leo kisses him back. Giggling as he peppered the guys face with playful kisses.

He grinned and took the offered hand. “Such a gentleman after rogering me senseless.” He winked and kissed him as he headed to her bathroom.

“You joining me?” He called from the shower cubical, he turned on the spray, trying not to think about the cum dribbling out of his arse.

Guest mik3la
“Such a gentleman after rogering me senseless.”

"Mgh" making a throat sound as he was caught by surprise again with that teasing voice. this guy going to give me a heart attack, he thought taking a deep breath to calm his stupid heart.

“You joining me?”

Looking at him blinking a few times he smiled jumping in the shower with the other letting the water clear their bodies.

"Didn't thought you like to share the shower" he said takit some liquid soap to wash himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can get clingy after sex....” he offered sheepishly. “Sorry.” Still he smiled gently, the grinned wider when he joined him.

He watched him wash a moment before taking Blake’s hand and rubbing it over his chest.

Guest mik3la

"W-ha...mgh?" he looked confused at first when he took his hands placing them on his torso. Again, this guy was unprodictable. Nothing like his exes. They were never this clingy or ... even act sweet. How could this guy be all that he ever looked for but never found. His stomach twiched and his heart ecked.

"Damn it ..." he said laughing lowering his eyes, leveing the wet hair fall down, covering them. "You're too damn cute for your sake" he added as he got closer and hugged him, starting to wash his back and arse.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blinked one surprise, for a moment he’d thought he’d done something wrong... except then Blake complimented him. He kept saying he was cute. Maybe Leo would eventually get used to his. His ex wasn’t often nice like that to him... he barely compliment him. Yet here was Blake.... being so sweet. It almost hurt his heart.

He nuzzled in when he was hugged and licked at his neck.

“Be gentle on my arse.” He chuckled lightly and winked. He was a little tender but all in the right ways.

“Are you working today?” He asked softly.

Guest mik3la

He was trying his best to ignore all the cuteness that the other was putting him through, but now they turned to a normal serious topic.

"L-Later on the day" he said being gently with his touch as he was getting soap all over of Leo's back and arse. He then turned to the front and started scrubbing his chest with same gentle touches.

"It's not much to do .... guess i'll be home pretty early" he responded.

What was this? Why was he saying this. Is not like he will be here when he was returning home. There will only be Bolt waiting for him.

"W-What about you? Do you have many appointments today?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Fair enough.” Leo was just making small talk. He really didn’t think plans right now were the best thing.... would be exchanging numbers be too much? Too serious?

He didn’t know any more! He was confused!

“Bolt will probably want a walk.” He nodded, not criticising the man for getting home early. It wasn’t like he expecting an invite or to come back later.

“Yeah. Busy day. Even without the appointments I’ve got an operation booked in and three post op animal to check on.” He was glad the practise had four vets in total. It lightened the load.

“Just plan to grab pizza on the way home. Crash in my own bed and sleep.” He laughed.

Guest mik3la

He stopped from washing the other, standing still for a few minutes. Was asking him to meet after work would be too much? He did mention that Bolt might need a walk. Maybe he could wait for him after work and walk together? Was it ok to ask?

"If you don't have plans ... later today ... i can pick you up from work and take Bolt for a walk together" he said hopping the other wouldn't think it was too much. But maybe it was? Since he said he wasn't ready for anything at that moment, but they did had amazing sex. Argh ... crap ...

"If you want to get home and rest i don't mind .... we can .... do it another day" he said in a clumsy way.