(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Only tempting?” He moaned at each thrust.

His body tingled, each thrust drove him closer to something! Leo just wasn’t sure what!

Then the other talked about thinking about him. About wicked things that had his breathing panting and his cocky twitching with interest.

He knew the moment the other came! Leo could feel it with his whole body! His hole twitched and winked with interest as pleasure rode through him.

Leo was panting. Needy and well used.

“Starting to....” he panted, “think you’re a sadist.” Leo laughed.

Guest mik3la
“Starting to....” he panted, “think you’re a sadist.”

"If i am one, then so are you" he said smiling, taking deep breaths to regain himself. Maybe he was becoming one. The only fault was his. He was driving him crazy. Wanting him more and more with each second.

He reached the soap and started rubbing it on Leo's body, making sure he was nice and clean for his day at work. "I'll think about the but-plug though" he said scrubbing his back. "I'll love to have you all ready for me when i am greedy for you" he added grabbing Leo's arse firmly in his hand.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Maybe I am.” He chuckled. Leo let him clean him up, his body tingling. He felt a little stiff but rolled his neck as the other continued to wash him.

He laughed. “You could always have more of me now!” He purred, thrusting his arse back into the man. “Tony owes me a few favours from when I’ve covered him.” He hummed. “We could even order the plug now.... you could plug me with your cock repeatedly until then. Next day delivery is designed for moments like this.... then I’d be a well stretched, sticky mess all ready to trap your essence inside.” He shivered needily.

“Then you can show me just how greedy you are!” He turned. Wrapping his arms around him as he rubbed their torsos and crotches together.

Guest mik3la

Hearing the name of the guy, which as he could recall was the one who was all on him the day before in the club, made him angry. He didn't want to hear about that guy. If it would had been from him, he would had fired the guy for assaulting him like that.

"This Tony guy is a really help apparently" he said laughing angry, wrapping his hands around Leo's waist. He was pissed. The fact that he loved Leo had nothing to do with the fact the guy was a dushbag. The lusty moment was washed away just like that.

"Not today sweaty" he said brushing his lips over his, becoming serious. He tried to ignore the Tony thing as there were other things important than that guy.

"you have a schedule and patience that waits for you. Second, you wanted us to be tested. And third i have to talk to the guys to work on those puppies to get them a home. So as you can see , we have a big day ahead of us, so you'll have to wait till later for a piece of this" he said referring to himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned, “yeah.... he is?” He asked confused, having already let yesterday go. “He’s the senior vet onsite. He’s the one that gave me the job after I interviewed for it...” he offered. Leo wasn’t sure why Blake was so upset!

He let him kiss him a moment then sighed. “Fine. I’ll be responsible and go to work.” Leo climbed out of the of the shower and dried off. “I would never neglect my patients.” He frowned. “I would got someone to cover me....” still, Leo shrugged.

He quirked a brow at him only to chuckle. “Maybe if you’re not interested in me I should just go find someone else who don’t make me wait?” He shrugged. “Only joking.”

He washed his teeth before heading to the bedroom to her changed into clean clothes for work. Leo realises he was feeling a little mad... but he wasn’t sure why?!

Guest mik3la

Blake was silent for the whole time, not wanting to argue with him over \Tony\ guy. He just didn't liked the guy. As the other continued Blake wanted to slap himself because of the way the other mistook his words about him and his patience. He understood to damn well that he would never do that.

“Maybe if you’re not interested in me I should just go find someone else who don’t make me wait?”

"Don't joke with stuff like that" he said as he was drying his body. Before he could continue the other went in room to dress.

Blake took a deep breath wrapping the towel around his waist. It was a habit.

"Look ... i .... i don't like the guy ... not since yesterday when he try to hit on you forcefully" he said wrapping his arms against his chest.

"And about you're little joke. Just a small thing about me. I don't like to share "

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo didn’t look over at first. He couldn’t.

Yesterday? “I get that. But he was just drunk, trying to cheer me up and it just went too far.” He hummed softly. He didn’t want to think m about what could have happened but Leo was confident he would have got away one way or another.

He tensed at his words, turning and frowning at him. “And there is another issue then. Because I don’t remember agreeing to be exclusive with you or to not share.” Leo turned and crossed his arms. “You really can’t just do casual can you?” He frowned. Stepped back. Maybe he’d made another mistake by sleeping with him.... again.

Shit! Why did he have to feel so good? And then act all controlling?

Guest mik3la

"Look ... i get that you don't want any dating-emotionally like that. I agreed with that. But i will not agree knowing you fucking with others. It's just common sense" he said turning heading in the living room taking his clothes from the ground starting to get dressed.

Damn it! why did he had to be so stubborn! he was thinking getting his pants on and after his shirt, checking his phone that was left on the sofa that morning. He checked his messages and saw he had a few from Mike. You don't get a break don't you.

He turned in the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water, needing to calm down. It was not about exclusiveness it was about him not liking knowing Leo, in those lustful needy-greedy state with someone else.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Common sense?” He frowned. Utterly confused. He mulled it over as finished up and headed into the livingroom.

“Blake....” he crossed his arms. “I.... I guess for now I can be exclusive with you. But I can’t promise it will be long or that I won’t change my mind. We’re not dating. We don’t have to exclusive like this. It’s just casual fun. Can’t we just have fun?” Leo needed fun! He was desperate for fun!

Maybe they’d just never be on the same track?

Guest mik3la

he looked up at him when he heard his name called. guess i'm a disposal... good to know

"Fine ... whatever" he sight rubbing his forehead as he was getting tired of fighting with him over and over again. Why couldn't they get along beside when they were having sex? It was like, sex was all they were good together, and everything else was just bullshit. But he knew that that wasn't the truth, only that at that moment, that's what it felt like.

"Wanna make breakfast or eating in town?" he asked the other wanting to at least prepared him something to eat.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo wasn’t sure what they were fighting about!

Hadn’t he made it clear he wasn’t ready for a relationship? He liked Blake.... more than he wanted to admit.... but he just wasn’t ready to have more....

He nodded, “breakfast could be nice. I have ingredients for scrambled eggs? Or omelette maybe?”

Guest mik3la

"Thats sounds alright for a breakfast" he said turning to take the eggs from the fridge, looking for a pan to prepare them. He tried to find something else in there but there wasn't much. He found some fruits from which he took an apple and banana.

The breakfast was ready in just a few minutes and served with a glass of water aside. He just sat at the table eating the apple, leaving the banana for later.

"Bon appetite" he said starting to write to Mike, asking him to meet up at work so they could talk about some puppies adoption.

Just asked the guys to meet up to talk about the puppies. I'll just need some pictures for that" he said , resting his phone on the table.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo really was starting to think Blake only heard what he wanted. Or maybe he’d been drunk? He was losing track of when he’d told him... “I have to wait a few weeks before I get their photos up. They’ll change so much that there’s really no point until then.” He hummed gently. “There’s five. One females and four makes. The female is the sweetest thing ever. They’re labradoodles so curly labradors really.” He laughed.

He sat and ate his breakfast quietly. Mind reeling.

Why did it feel like Blake was just going to hurt him in the end....!?

Guest mik3la

"Right ... sorry ... I forgot" he said about the picture idea. Finishing the apple he throw it in the trash can, sitting back at the table. And then again silence. What could he say that it wouldn't end up in a fight again.

"Sorry ... for ... earlier ..." he mumbled playing with his phone. "I know i'm getting pushy with you...it's just .... i ... i wouldn't like to see you in that way with someone else. Seeing someone else get those desperate needy faces and sounds of yours" he admitted finally.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo’s hand tightened around his folk at that. He was quiet a moment then looked up. “So?” He frowned deeper. “I get that you enjoy us being together. I even get that you.... you probably want more from me. But I’ve been clear Blake.”

He moved the food around on the plate. “Sex is great. Fun us great. I’m not ready for anything more serious. Maybe it was a mistake to use you like this....” he frowned.

Guest mik3la

"Come one Leo, you cannot tell me that you dont feel something about me" he said frowning. "Not love or stuff like that, but you do like me" he said looking at him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at that. “I....” he paused a moment. Looking down, “that’s not what I’m debating.” He stood up and washed the dishes.

“Blake. I’m not denying there might be a spark between us...” he frowned. “But can’t you just believe me when I say I’m not ready? The more you push the more I want to run away!”

Guest mik3la

"I am trying" he sigh leaning on the chair looking at the ceiling.

"Its hard but I dont want this to end" he said turning his head to Leo.

"You're too damn good at sex. Best one I ever had actually" he mumbled avoiding his gaze.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at that. His hand clenching around the plate before he put it on the rack to dry.

“So it’s just the sex you want to continue then?” He frowned, why was that upsetting him? Was it Blake’s possessiveness an insistence that suddenly seemed to clash.... or was it because Leo wanted something else.....? Deep down that it.

He turned to look at him. “You’re not too bad either.” He offered gently.

Guest mik3la
“So it’s just the sex you want to continue then?

"I'll accept what I can take" he said defeated. There was no point in push something the other didn't want. If he wanted a sex toy then so be it.

"Well I have to admit that I've never thought of you to be so ...so bossy" he said laughing remembering that he told before that he was bossy.

"But bunny suits you better" he said getting up from table going on the hall to get his shoes on.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo nodded, “okay....” maybe he shouldn’t comment any more!?

He laughed at that. “Yeah. I know. It puts most people off.” Leo smirked and shrugged.

Bunny. It felt almost like a nickname from Blake now! He wasn’t sure how he felt but he thought.... maybe he liked it.

“If I’m a bunny. Does that make you a fox?” He watched him go. Sighing a moment before heading to the door too and grabbing his coat, bag and keys.

Guest mik3la

He laughed.

"I think I like that nickname" he said thinking about it as he was getting his jacket on.

"Let me call a cab " he said taking his phone out setting the GPS on so that the taxy app will find him.

"5 mins. We can wait outside" he said opening the door.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo hesitated, “I was going to walk...” he admits. Still he stepped out and stood near him. “Where are you going to this morning?” His mind was a jumble.

Holding onto his satchel handle he suddenly remembered last night and hoped it wasn’t the same driver!

Guest mik3la

"I was going to meet with Mike about the puppies but we have to wait for the photos so, in that case I'll head home and think about that but plug you mention earlier" he smirked teasing him.

"But after I have to go to work so I need my clothes" he added looking on the street. Now on daylight the neighborhood was quite nice.

"Oh, when do you want to do the tests?" He looked back at him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah I see.” Mike. Loud mouth Mike. “I’ll pass them to you when I’ve got them then.” He offered gently.

Why did this feel like.... seriousness and plans? The stuff of relationships.

“I’m working tomorrow but then I have three days off. When is best for you?” Leo asked gently.