(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike wasn’t trying to be a dickhead! He really wasn’t. He laughed at his friends and gave Blake a sheepish look before shrugging.

He glowered at Nate. “What do you have against him? He ain’t no bimbo. He’s just blonde!” He pouted and took out his phone. “But yeah, he’s off to a party with his friends. Nothing wrong with that.” Standing up he stepped away from the group to call him.

Leo shrugged softly, “I’m okay. No harm done.” He blushed softly. His body was a little stiff from being used by Blake.... it felt a little awkward being around his friends now too. “I can go sit in the bedroom if you’d rather I got out of the way.” He offered.

Guest mik3la

"Yeah ... blond and stupid" said Nate rolling up his eyes ignoring him as he got up and started calling the guy.

"You don't have to leave. Why would you think that? We just want to make sure you're feeling alright" said Rick looking at Nate who nodded and Blake was just looking at Leo with sad eyes. He was hurt that the other would think that. What that really what was in the others mind?

On the other end, someone answered Mikes phone. It was his bimbo boyfriends. "Hey babe" said the voice a little patting his breath. "What's up? Everything alright?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“He’s not stupid!” Mike mumbles under his breath, smiling when his boyfriend answered, “hey! Just checking you’re okay. What you up to? You sound out of breath?” He smiled, leaning on the kitchen counter. Despite what the others said.... he loved the guy.

Leo just blushed, “I’m interrupting your night.” He said softly. Glancing at Blake he blushed brighter at the sad look on the guys face. He’d talk to him later... now wasn’t the time.

Instead saying more he moved and sat on the sofa, his arse hurt too much to sit on the floor right now.

Guest mik3la

"I was just dancing babe" he said patting his breath laughing. "I just took a break to calm and have some drink" said the blondy. "How's your night?mh? sorry again for not being there with you but you know we had this party organizing long before ...." he added, but there was a humpf as background sound.

Blake tried to look at the game as he started eating some snacks that were on the table hearing the other talking with his boyfriend. He never did liked the guy but if Mike was happy he was too. Even though they would be the ones dealing with a broken hearted Mike.

Nate wrapped an arm around Leo trying to make him more comfortable. "You're not interrupting us. We're friends and friends have fun together, laugh together and makes fun one another together" he said laughing which made Blake smile cause he was funny.

Guest syaoran-puu

Mike smiled, “I know. You know I like you having fun.” He chuckled, hearing the noise he frowned, “everything okay?” He shook his head, he was being silly. “How about I skip the end of the game and come meet you? We could dance together?” Mike liked watching him dance. Liked watching him wiggle and cry out during sex too. Mike was a rather big guy, but he took him so easily!

Leo blushed at the treatment, he glance over towards Blake and smiled at him shyly. “Okay.... I get it...” sort of. They might be friends but that didn’t mean they had to include him.

He cleared his throat and tried to focus on the game...

Guest mik3la

"N-No babe. You don't have to. Have fun with the boys. I will not stay much longer as they are preparing the cake" he said quickly. Too quickly. "I'll see you home babe, gotta go" he hang up the phone without any other word.

Blake looked worried at his friend as he heard him asking the other to come over with a smile on his face but then changed in a frown. oh boy ... , he thought as he got up heading to his upset friend. "All good there buddy?" he asked leaning on the counter looking at Mike. "What's wrong?" he asked in a gentle voice, still keeping his distance from his friend. He knew him too well that he needed time before he could lay a hand on his shoulder or anything. Mike was unpredictable. He could throw fist any direction.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh.... okay?” Something felt off with the guys voice but Mike let it go. He’d have to question him later. He blinked and looked up to Blake. “Dunno. Just.... funny feeling.” Was he having sex on the other end of the phone? He was out of breath. Made strange noises. Hung up quickly. “I think my imagination is going wild.”

Leo stayed sitting but glanced to the kitchen. “What’s going on with Mike?” He asked concerned.

Guest mik3la

"I never saw you down like this" said Blake crossing his arms to his chest being worried for his friend. "What's wrong Mike?" he asked one more time knowing that the other had to talk and not keep it all to himself. "Talk with me, please" he added.

"I think his boyfriend rejected his invitation again" said Rick looking sad at Mike.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Does he do that a lot?” Leo asked with a frown.

Mike just laughed and tucked his phone away. “Nothing to talk about. Honestly. It’s just what it is. He’s partying and I’m here. I’ll catch him later. Now. Come on. Back to the game.” He smiled, squeezing Blake’s shoulder softly as he nodded and started back only to pause, “by the way.” He looked back at him. “Leo seems like a nice guy.” He nodded once more and flopped back onto a sofa. Staring at the TV.

Guest mik3la
“Does he do that a lot?”

"Sadly more often that we would like but ... Mike loves the guy so ... it's kind of ignores us when we talk with him" said Nate sighing looking at Rick. "And this stupid one here is in love with Mike but he doesn't want to admit it, so shhh" said Nate in whisper winking at Leo.

Blake knew too well that the other was upset but seeing that he didn't want to talk he couldn't force him to. He smiled when the other complimented Leo. He glanced a little at the boy and patted Mike on the shoulder as they were returning.

Till the game ended they laughed and made jokes about the players commenting about it. When all was ended the boys were getting ready for leave.

"Glad to see you guys but next time tell me before hand" said Blake staring at Mike smiling as he was hugging his friends.

"We know ... we know " said Rick and Nate laughing as they were hugging Leo too.

"It was nice meeting you Leo" said Nate.

"Yeah ... do hope to meet you again sometime" added Rick waving goodbye.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rick loved Mike? “Why not just tell him?” He asked Rick but nodded, “I won’t tell him.” He glanced towards the doorway. He doubted he’d see this guys again and he felt like them including him was likely a waste.

One night stand. “What about Blake?” He found himself asking, though he wasn’t entirely sure what he was asking, “he seems like a good guy. Why’s he still single?” They probably wouldn’t tell him but he was curious.

Mike settled a little, smiling and laughing, and pulling Rick in for a nuggy when he teased him about the ‘bimbo’ again; “you’re just jealous you never have a hottie like him on your arm!” He teased. Only joking with him.

When they left he hugged Leo tightly. “Catch you later man!” He laughed, heading out with the others.

Once they were gone also chuckled. “It’s quiet without them.”

Guest mik3la

"I think you better ask him that" added Nate silently.

Before they left Nate hugged Leo one more time. "Don't break his heart" whispered Nate to Leo, smiling before closing the door behind them.

Blake was starting to clean up the mess the others left behind. "Yeah it is ... they kind of remind me how to have fun and not just be stuck with work" he said giving some snacks to Bolt smiling. "But they are good guys" he added laughing.

"Are you feeling ok?" he asked cleaning the table. Ok with what? With his friends? With them just having sex? With him being alone again? Blake sigh

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed but nodded. Yeah. He probably should ask Blake himself. Though he wasn’t sure what exactly they were. It was probably a mute point? Right?

He blushed, not sure how to take that except.... someone had brine Blake’s heart.

“You’re lucky. Can’t say I’ve ever had... guy friends.” He laughed. “Why doesn’t Rick tell Mike how he feels?”

He chewed his lip at the question, an arm moving to hug himself. “Yeah.... I’m okay... about earlier.... eh..... I’m not usually so.... I mean.....” he blushed and covered his face with one hand embarrassed, “I don’t normally go around sleeping with men I hardly know.”

But.... he hadn’t hated it.

Guest mik3la

"Rick stays in the shadow just as a good friend because Mike is too in love and blind to something else other than his bimbo boyfriends, to quote Nate" he said smiling. "I think he just doesn't have the courage to say anything because he's afraid it would ruin their friendship" he shrugged.

Blake stopped from what he was doing and looked over his shoulder seeing Leo covering his face. He approached him taking one hand in his lifting his chin with the other."Neither am I" he said looking him in his eyes. "We know each other for over a half a year. Is not like are strangers or anything ... or ..." he paused feeling hurt. "Sorry. I am just a costumer at your clinic after all" he said smiling sadly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I guess it is the sort of thing that could ruin friendships.” He agreed softly. Leo thought it might be worth it though. “You guys really don’t like Mikes pick of men? Do you?” He chuckled, amused.

He blushed but looked at Blake as he spoke, only to become alarmed. He grabbed the guys hand. “Wait. I didn’t mean it like that.” He frowned. “I just feel like.... like I used you a little or something? You’ve been so nice to me. I don’t want to take advantage of you.” Leo admits.

He let him go. “Sorry.” He chuckled nervously. “You’re pretty nice in bed though. So I guess I should thank you for the two orgasms.” Leo offered.

Guest mik3la

As Leo grabbed his hand he turned to look at him surprised but then started laughing. "You're not taking advantage of me" he said holding his hand in his and touching his cheek, holding him firmly by the neck, leaning his forehead on his. "I was the other that ... kind of took advantage of the whole situation ... i got carried away ..." he sigh keeping his eye closed but then open them and leaned aback a little to look at the other in amusement. His devilish smile appeared on his face again.

"I really enjoyed them myself" he whispered to his ear kissing his neck, then returned to his cleaning duties.

Hearing Leo say those things made him really happy. Something like Bolt waving his tail when he would be praised.

Guest syaoran-puu

Maybe? “You were rather forceful with the whole door manoeuvre.” He teased lightly.

Leo wasn’t sure how he felt about all this. Maybe he’d feel differently when alone?

He blushed, watching as the man went back to washing up before heading to put all the empties in the bin for him. The four men really had drunk a lot! “Are all four of you gay?” He asked, curious. He wouldn’t have guessed Mike or Nate. Then again, he hadn’t guessed Blake either. Clearly his gaydar was off!

Tomorrow he’d leave and this little bubble would be popped.

Guest mik3la

"You made a too damn cute face" he admitted shrugging but then continued. "Plus ... you were worried for me and i was ... well, a little tipsy and i've been thinking it about all day ... then was the thing from the kitchen that you said which ravished me up and ... i thought that if i wouldn't take the chance i might lose it" he said admitting to his fear, sitting on the couch sighing.

"Look ... I know that me taking advantage of you wasn't ok. But i panicked. You said you was going to leave and .... i panicked" he scratched his hair making it messy. "I like you ... ok?" he admitted keeping his head down in one hand. Bolt ran to him not knowing what was wrong. "I'm fine Bolt" he said in a beat up voice.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo blushed at that. Cute faces? Oh gods! What face had he pulled.

But as he listened he frowned. Had the man really been more drunk than he’d original claimed? “Might explain why you fucked me without lube.” He muttered and blushed, swallowing as he looked down.

He blinked at the confession. “Blake.... I....” he frowned. “I can’t claim I’m ready for much of anything right now. I was literally dumped yesterday after a two year relationship.....” he ruffled his own hair. “I like you too but.... I’m not exactly sure I’m emotionally available right now....”

But.... he reached and touched his knee. That voice sounded so broken. “Are you okay?”

Guest mik3la

Being to eager to take him he did forgot to prepare him properly. He did tried his best not to hurt the other or anything but he was still to blame. "I know ...." he said referring himself to the brake-up thing as the other told him about it and also, what Leo didn't know was that he had heard their conversation. But that was something that he didn't want to explain.

"I know ... " he said placing his hand over his trying to put up a smile. "I knew in what i was getting into so ... i'll be fine" he said patting the other's head. "So you don't have to worry about me" he added. Bolt mewled beside them not understanding what was happening.

"Your fever has dropped ... that's good" he said more to himself. "You should take a shower and get some rest. Tomorrow you have to go to work" he added lowering his hand to the others cheek kissing his forehead.

He picked up the trash and dumped it in the kitchen. "Feel free to use mu bed to rest. I still have to clean up so you don't have to stay up" he smiled.

Guest syaoran-puu

He was getting mixed signals from the man. He seemed to want to be close and yet.... Leo felt fully dismissed.

He winced a little, “yeah... sure...”

Getting up Leo headed to the shower, he cleaned up quickly but his head was utterly confused and lost right now. Maybe he should head off now? It didn’t feel like Blake actually wanted him around right now....

Why did it have to feel like he was being dumped again?

Guest mik3la

Blake looked confused as Leo responded and head in the shower, not understanding why he was upset. He wasn't ready for relationship. He got that. He was trying to keep his distance as not crossing the line and jump on him again. So why was the other so upset? He couldn't understand and that was giving him a headecke. What did Leo want from him to do?

He kind of was rejected and he accepted it. What more could he do?

Finishing the cleaning he prepared his bed but waited on the hall for the other to finish showering. He didn't want to hop in there making the other even more scared of him. So he waited patiently. When the door was opened he started talking in a serious voice.

"Why are you upset?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo jumped at the ambush. Covering his heart and blushing again.

“I....” he frowned. Be honest? Or lie? He could just smile and brush it all off? “Sorry....” he cleared his throat. “I guess it just felt like a get out? I dunno how to take you. If you want me to leave.... just say? It’s not like I’ve begged to stay. I will go.” He frowned. “My goal wasn’t to hurt you.... I didn’t really have a goal....”

He coughed into his fist. “Maybe I’m just tired from the fever.....” he excused.

Guest mik3la

Hearing him ramble about it like that made his heart go. That was never his intention. He just wanted him to be comfortable and have a good night sleep. How could his words be so misunderstood.

Instantly he moved from the wall and hugged Leo, keeping him tight to his chest. "Stupid" he said with a soft smile. "Or maybe i'm the stupid one that doesn't know how to express himself" he added.

"That wasn't what i meant it. I don't want you to leave. I just wanted you to rest and have a good night sleep. That's all" he said loosening his grip to lift his head and look at him.

"I thought that me being in the same bed with you will stress you and not be able to rest. That's all" he said moving his finger along the jawline.

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" he asked locking his eyes with his. "And when i say sleep, this time i mean it, just sleep" he added making sure that the other wouldn't be too stressed out thinking that he will jump on him again. Well, maybe not that night.

Guest syaoran-puu

He blushed brighter at being hugged. He nibbled his lip a moment.

“It’s your bed... we shared last night.... if you don’t want to share I’ll take the sofa.” Leo has stopped saying he’d go home. The man got angry at when he said that. He looked at the other and laughed. “You make it sound like I can’t say no.” He chuckled. “I can. Plus, I know what kind of sleep you meant....”