(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled at that kiss. He enjoyed the way Blake tasted.

“Today?” He smiled, stroking his chest. “We said it was going to be you in my bed?” Leo chuckled. “But maybe we can go out for breakfast?”

Guest mik3la

"Just making sure that that still stands on the plan" he teased nuzzling his nose than kissed his lips quickly.

"Can we on our way to eat breakfast make a turn and check on Bolt? And we continue there our day of 'give me all you got' day" he winked

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah.... you want to check on Bolt and stay there?” Leo nodded. “Sure. Hard to turn that down. I wouldn’t want Bolt to be neglected.”

This whole two place thing was awkward at times. No wonder they stayed at Blake’s more often.

Guest mik3la

"Cool" he said happy kissing him one more time before placing his hands on his behind squeezing it a little.

"Then we should get a shower first and they head to my place" he winked turning his eyes to the plugs on the floor.

"And we can use those till home" he smirked knowing that he wanted to use those and he wanted to be prepared for him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo let his eyes wander towards the plugs. He laughed a little and smiled. “Sure. We should wash them first though.” He offered gently.

One word caught him off guard. Home..... why did it sound Blake was hinting like it was their home? Like they did it together? Theirs?

He blushed. Leo figures he was overthinking it!

He climbed from the bed. “Ready to get clean?” Leo smiled shyly as he picked up the plugs and headed to the bathroom.

Guest mik3la

"Let's get ready for a new day" he said smiling reaching the bathroom along with him slapping his ass a little before getting in the shower, mending the temperature for them both.

"What do you feel like eating today?" he asked wanting to know what place he could pick for them to have breakfast before heading to his home

Guest syaoran-puu

“Let’s.” He jumped at the slap before smiling. “You just love my arse, don’t you.” He hummed gently.

“Today....?” He joined him into the shower, wrapping his arms around him and leaning him. Humming softly. “I fancy hash browns. Maybe something sweet too?”

Guest mik3la

"Hmmm.... i don't think i know a place with that kind of servings but i'll check on the internet and we will get that" he said winking at him smiling, wrapping his arms around him only to nuzzle his nose a little as he pushed him to the wall so that he could get the soap and sponge.

"We need this to wash our bodies" he winked knowing that this was just like a tease. He started to wash his body and then washed Leo's carefully.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo gasped as he was pressed backwards and into the wall. He chewed his lip and couldn’t help but look at him enthusiastically. To want to see every little expression. To see every plan in those calculating eyes.

“Y-yes.... got to be clean.” He licked his lips as he watched him.

Leo let him indulge. Let Blake wash him. He moved his arms around his neck and kissed him.

Guest mik3la

Being caught by surprised by the sudden kiss he moaned leaning into it instantly, leaving the control to Leo. He wrapped his arms around the others waist, placing them on his back pinning him to his torso.

"What was that for?" he asked giving up a big sigh of relief when he was allowed to breath again but still holding him in his arms, leaning his forehead to the others.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Do I need a reason to kiss you?” Leo smirked with a tease. Watching him.

He shrugged his shoulders cockily. Leo looked up into the guys eyes. Why did this moment feel different? More.... intimate? More.... something? He swallowed and kissed the guys chin.

Leo didn’t have words to describe what was going on in his head right now. So he didn’t try.

Guest mik3la

"No ... yeah ... that was a stupid question" he said laughing looking at him. But it actually wasn't a stupid question. He asked it because it felt different than the other times they had showered together. And even from when they had sex. It felt more close, more intimate. It felt like love.

Since Leo kissed him again he responded willingly letting him explore all of him. He slapped his ass grinning in the kiss and then grabbed it again. "I love your ass so much" he mumbled through their kisses, moaning with pleasure. He was getting hard again and god helps for more rounds. But they had to head home to check the dog.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo just smiled. Not speaking. Not trusting his own voice.

He was a little relieved when the spell was broken. Blake slapping his arse and talking about loving it only helped to remind him that this was just sex.

Just sex.

Just like he’d requested.

Leo wasn’t sure how he’d ever go about changing that. Could he? He wasn’t sure.... maybe things were broken between them now? They couldn’t have the softer stuff anymore.... corrupted each other.

“You’re hard. I can feel it.” He smirked, reaching between him and stroking his hardness. “I can help you with that?”

Guest mik3la

He felt the shift in his temper but didn't want to comment about it. It wasn't the time. He decided to let it flow as it was till he heard the other's offer. Lifting his chin and rubbing his finger against his lower lip looking at his mouth he smirked. "Now how could i not accept such an offer" he said kissing him animalic shoving his tongue in his mouth, being now the one in control, groaning in pleasure.

"Let me see those lips work baby" he groan as the kiss broke but his eyes were on fire with desire.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled. Blake was easy to get a reaction from.

Gladly he licked his lips, pulling back and getting to his knees. He wasted no time as he started to pleasure Blake.

He could taste the guys precum as he deep throated him, swallowed around him, popped all the way off then repeated the motion.

13414-F8-C-DD8-B-4-D1-C-BE03-1-B1-F4-B9-F6-EC8.gif

Guest mik3la

He fallowed the other with his gaze groaning in pleasure as he took him in his mouth, playing with his tongue around him.

"Your mouth feels so good" he moaned placing a hand on his head, holding his hair in his fist as he was letting him do the pace and rhythm. The deep-throat caught him out of guard making him moan and his cock throbbing with pleasure wanting more.

"Fuck yeah" he groan moving his hips against his mouth feeling his core tickling knowing that he was about to cum again and fuck it felt so good.

tumblr_m2i97k3Ac61rr2uqdo1_400.gif

"God .... Leo .... i'm going to cum.... ngh...fuck....ha....ngha....nh....arghh!!" he thrust a few more times stopping suddenly as his body shattered in deep pleasure shooting cum inside his mouth, as he was still holding his head steady with his hands in his hair.

"Your mouth is as good as your body" he gasp for air lifting him up kissing his lips feeling his own taste.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo didn’t resist or fight as Blake started to use his mouth. As he spilled into him. Watching Blake come undone was sexy as fuck!

Licking his lips he smiled up at him, he brushed his hair out of his eyes. “Thanks.” Grabbing Blake’s hips, Leo pulled himself up and kissed his mouth. Sharing the left over taste with the man.

He winked, chuckled and got out of the shower. Drying up be stretched. “That felt nice.”

He hummed, looking at him. “Let me clean the plugs.” He moved to the sink and started to wash them.

Guest mik3la

Finishing the shower and wrapping a towel along his waist he looked at Leo washing the plugs and smiled.

"i'll go get changed but will wait for you to put that where it belonged " he said kissing his shoulder heading back to the room, gathering his clothes from the ground and starting dressing.

More like, taking his shirt on cause he waited on the edge of the bed for him to finish the cleaning and insert it in his hole so that they can leave for breakfast. His stomach was starting to growl in hunger and wasn't that happy.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay!” Leo smiled.

It wasn’t long until he was done. Returning to his room he lived up his own plug and pushed it home. Moaning softly at the sensation. He wiggled and then approached the bed. “Spread your legs for me baby.”

Blake looked sexy like this. Leo knew this hole was his toy for the day and it excited him! He added plenty of lube to the plug then pushed it inside. “How does that feel?”

His stomach growled. Leo laughed. “Come on. I’m starving. Shall we just grab a McD’s breakfast?”

Guest mik3la

Blake groan a bit when the plug was back in his place licking his lips. That felt good. Turning to look at Leo he smiled and gave him a kiss. "Feels just right" he winked then started dressing up as he heard the others stomach growl.

"I thought you where a vegetarian .... do they have stuff that are not from meet?" he asked confused as he took his hand and head outside in the car, starting the engine and driving down the street.

Guest syaoran-puu

“They do hash browns. Or I can have a jam bagel or pancakes. I rather like their hash browns though. I’ll order five.” He offered. “Plus, they do those ice frappe-thingy drinks? I love them.” Leo smiled.

He got dressed too, something light and comfortable.

Climbing in the car, he smiled over at him. “I’m happy you remembered I’m a vegetarian.” Leo smiled, shy but genuinely happy!

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

"Oh ... didn't know they had those too" he said feeling a little stupid for not knowing it but he wasn't offended. He was happy that he could eat there too and not just him.

"McD's it is then" he said smiling driving on the road to the next drive through.

He blushed a little when the other said smiling that he remembered. Of course he remembered. It was something that was part of him and he didn't want to upset him again like the last time.

"Of course .... I .... I didn't want to see you upset again because of my mistake" he blushed keeping his eyes on the road.

Guest syaoran-puu

“That’s okay. You’ve never had to think about it before. I get that. I really wasn’t offended before... I just... couldn’t eat it.” Leo offered shyly.

He reached over and squeezed his leg.

“I didn’t mean to make you worry about it this much.” Leo blushed surely. “Let’s.... forget it. Move on. No harm done.”

Guest mik3la

Blake looked at his hand on his leg and smiled. He reached for the hand and brought it to his lips kissing it. "It didn't upset me....it just made me pay more attention" he smiled winking at him as he pulled to the drive in, waiting in line. ""It's all in the past but i like knowing about stuff you like" he said turning his gaze to him, leaning in and kissing him tenderly.

When their turned came he ordered what Leo said before in the car he would eat, taking a piece from each so that he can be full and he ordered for him some burgers. Taking the order he drove to his house parking the car in front of the building.

Arriving at his apartment he found a happy Bolt wagging his tail and a whole mess in the living room of tore pillows and a lot of feathers. "Sorry for leaving you alone Bolt .... promise to take you with me next time" he said patting the dog sighing at the mess he made. "You can start eating without me so that i can clean this and then i'll join you" he smiled kissing him softly then left his jacket on the chair near the tv and started gathering all the feathers and the tore pillows so that he can throw them away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo entered the house and smiled at Bolt. “Hello pretty boy. I’m sorry I stole your daddy for so long.”

He smiled and headed to help. “I’ll eat with you.” He offered softly. Leo helped to pick up the empty pillow cases. Helped to sort things out. It would be faster together.