(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Blake smiled seeing Leo help him out. He was really thankful that he was helping him. As they were gathering the feathers in one bag he started throwing at Leo a few laughing, playing around. He also started throwing with the half empty pillow at him running around the sofa. Bolt was running around them barking and wagging his tail.

This felt so relaxing and like home for him that he thought it was a dream. And if that was a dream, he wouldn't want to wake up. Seeing Leo laugh like that and having fun was an image that he wanted always to have in his mind. And not the sad and scary one.

They were almost done as they set the bags at the door, returning in the kitchen opening the food. "this was fun and made me a big appetite" he said laughing sitting at the table starting to eat his burger.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed, throwing stuff back. “We’ll never finish at this rate! I’m hungry. Take pity on me!” He chuckled playfully. Enjoying their fun.

When they finally finished he bumped Blake. “You’re too cute when you smile.” He winked.

Sitting down he pulled out the hash browns. Licking his lips at the deliciousness. “Thanks for this.”

Guest mik3la

"You're cute when you smile too. you should do that more often" he said smiling back biting from his burger, keeping his eyes on him, almost like lost in his thoughts.

"I'm glad you like it" he added taking another bite from the burger. Bolt was sitting next to them wagging his tail looking from one another hopping he would get something.

"You have your own bowl. I've put you food. This is not healthy for you" he started talking to the dog making him laughed at the end realizing it. i'm talking to him like i'm talking to a human being

"Fine...but only one meatball" he said giving him one before returning to his burger that was almost done.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo shrugged, but still smiled.

He was amused as Blake started to talk to Bolt. “No wonder he’s a spoilt puppy.” He teased. Looking over at the dog. Bolt seemed happy. That was all he’d ever wanted for the puppy! Sipping his drink he offered; “we should take him out for a good, long walk. He’s clearly feeling frustrated and trapped in here to attack your soft furnishings like that.”

Guest mik3la

"We can do that" he said finishing his food taking a sip from his drink.

"That's his way of getting back at me" he laughed patting the dog. "Once you're finished we can head out for a walk" he said throwing away his bags cleaning up after himself.

"Hei, i wanted to ask you" he started as he was dressing Bolt for the walk. "When is your birthday?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo nodded, he watched Bolt a moment. Blake and his dog was adorable.

“He’s too cute.” He laughed.

“Oh!” He blinked. Leo frowned a moment. They really hadn’t shared much... had they? “June 29th. You?”

Guest mik3la

"Really? I'm older than you?" he couldn't believe it.

"May 25th" he started laughing.

"You should start call me mister" he kept laughing and smiling. "But is good to know" he winked keeping his devilish smile on.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? How old are you? I’m only twenty-three.” He offered. Amused. “I don’t think I would have guessed you were older just from looking. You’re rather baby faced.”

Leo laughed. “Master? Or Mister?” He grinned.

He moved over and smacked the guys arse. “Maybe I’m just a horny puppy to you.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

"I'm 26" he laughed shaking his head.

"You can call me Master....i really don't mind it" he said grinning back at him knowing very well when he was meaning.

"And maybe i'm liking you horny cause so am i" he said getting back up pulling him closer in his arms kissing him. He just couldn't get enough of him.

Guest syaoran-puu

He smirked. Three years older? Interesting.

“We don’t have that kind of relationship.... not really?” Leo wondered if Blake wanted that kind of thing though? Considering he offered, “I’d be willing to try a scene with you though.” He winked.

Leo chuckled, hugging him tenderly back and nuzzling him, kissing him. “Good to know. Because I’m a slut.”

Guest mik3la

"we can try whatever you want....I'm open to kinky stuff" he said smiling. Hearing all that something felt like exploding in his chest making him cup his face and kiss him forcefully.

"Oh, i know.... and i love it...but so am I" he said between their lips, not stopping the kiss until they needed air and to cool a little down.

"W-We should get the dog out for a walk" he said breathless only from the kiss. It was insane how he was making him feel.

Guest syaoran-puu

Making out with Blake was always electric and enjoyable! He loved it. Blake dominated and controlled his thoughts as easily as he control their lips.

Leo realised that he couldn’t seem to go a minute without his thoughts turning back to the guy.

He licked his lips but nodded. “Yes... dog walking.... yep! We should.... yes.... let’s do that....” he blinked and headed to the door.

Outside was nice though. It wasn’t too hot or cold. It wasn’t raining. He hummed and stretched. “It’s nice out.” He looked to Bolt and then Blake, reaching for his hand before looking at the trees as if distracted.

Guest mik3la

Fallowing the walk he was surprised when Leo took his hand but he tightened the grip, liking the feeling. This felt so sweet and romantic at the same time. Something he never thought Leo would allow him but this was a huge step. Maybe it meant that they were not just fuck buddies but they could be more.

"This is nice" he stated looking at him then around the area after Bolt and the view. This felt like they were in a relationship. Something he wished for but was still afraid not to drove the other away. He didn't want to lose him. "So .... tomorrow you go back to work?" he asked tucking their hands in his pocket .

Guest syaoran-puu

They’d held hands at the zoo, Leo didn’t think this was much different. Or was it?

It was like his body was seeking a connection to a Blake.... even as a small sliver of his mind protested the connection.

“It is nice.” He agreed, looking back him. “Oh? No. I’m actually off. I just have some chores to do. I’ve been putting them off for a while. I’m back the day after though. Then off at the weekend.” He shrugged. “What are you shifts like?”

Guest mik3la

"Tomorrow I have to get back to work and also the day after tomorrow. But on the weekend I'm free" he said not liking that he had to leave for work tomorrow.

"Would you like to go somewhere during the weekend? At the sea or mountain?" He asked smiling wanting to make some memories and have some adventures with him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You want to go away together?” He asked surprised. Leo wondered if it was for for more sex or because things were becoming more.... complicated between them.

“I....” Leo chewed his lip then nodded. “That would be nice.” He agreed. “I like the mountains.....” he offered. Warm fire and snuggles. But maybe that would be too... romantic? “The beach is nice too.” He nodded. “Which do you prefer?”

Guest mik3la

"I like them both" he said laughing. "But I like tha mountains more. You have more stuff to do than swimming and staying in the sun" he shrugged.

"If you're afraid to be alone in the wild with me I can ask the others to join us. On dont thing they would mind having a trip" he said smirking bumping his arse.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why would I be afraid to be alone with you?” He challenged with a smirk. “But if you want to invite your friends that’s cool too. But would we be sharing a room or having separate ones?” Leo teased.

The mountains? It sounded nice. “Do you want to rent a cabin? Something with a big fire and fur rugs or something?” He asked gently.

Guest mik3la

"Don't know ... maybe you're afraid I'll eat you up or something" he laughed pulling him closer kissing his neck.

"I was thinking more like tent and finding a place for us in the woods and stuff" he shrugged looking at him. "That way we can sort of play 'the survival'" he laughed imagine them fighting for some food. "Just kidding but going with a tend is much more fun"

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed at that. “Survival?” He hummed. “You want me to slum it with you in a tent? I’m assuming we’re sharing this tent? Since I’m useless and can’t fend for myself.” Leo bunked bum playfully.

“If we’re going camping. I might feel better with company too.” He might be a little afraid. Safety in numbers. “But won’t it look odd if we share?”

Guest mik3la

"Yes ... sharing a tend with me" he said looking at him a little confused but then he understood his point.

If he boys were to come it would be difficult to explain them why they stay both in the same tend if they are nothing.

"Honestly ... i don't care what they think.... I'm with you and that makes me happy and that is all that matters" he said shrugging calling for Bolt so that they could return home.

"Plus ... i got the weird feeling that they will be to busy with themselves" he laughed as they turned to walk the path back home.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo frowned at first and shrugged. He wasn’t sure what say... he wasn’t trying to offend he just wanted to be.... sure?

“You don’t?” He frowned. Leo had been the one to ask to stay quiet about ‘them’. He hadn’t wanted to hurt Blake. Make the friends question him more.... be disappointed....

They’d walked together holding hands. Blake was saying things like ‘I’m with you’. Did he see them as more than just sex friends? He blushed but... didn’t correct it.

“Busy with themselves? What do you mean?” He said softly.

Guest mik3la

"I think i might have hooked Mike with Rick so ... We'll be good" he said winking at him smiling, tucking their hands in his pocket reaching their house. "And i think Nate would bring someone to have a good time too. So we are all set" he smirked letting Bolt inside the house, before leaning and kissing his lips tenderly, closing the door behind them.

"And now ... i think you promised me some good time" he said not saying fuck or sex but a good time cause it was a good time spend together with the other. Even if he was seeing it just like sex, for him was getting to be more.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smirked. “I’m not meant to tell you.... Rick wanted to make you suffer for betraying his secret.... but he hinted they might have kissed.” Where they together? Leo thought they’d be sweet together. So Nate would bring someone too? So it would be.... couples? He blushed at his own thoughts.

Leo smirked. “A good time?” He wrapped his arms around the guy once they were in the apartment. He touched Blake’s plug and played with it. Teasing it, through his trousers. While he played he kissed the man too. Deep and hard and wantonly.

“Turn and brace yourself on the table. Present yourself to me.” Leo said firmly, eyes scanning and roaming over the man.

Guest mik3la

He moaned softly feeling the plug being moved, biting his lower lip smirking kissing him back. When the kiss broke and Leo spoke in such a firmly voice his stomach twirl just imagine how it will feel and what the other would do to him. It was a strange and pleasant sensation that his body was giving, so he obeyed.

Turning around he bend over the table after he undone his pants so that the other could take them off more easily. "I love this voice of yours" he groan while waiting.