(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

He chuckled at Blake. Slapping his arse hard. “Don’t mistake my words as requests.” He loved that Blake reacted and obeyed! Who wouldn’t! As a smaller man few liked the idea of him topping... claiming him too small. But not Blake. Never Blake.

He pushed down his trousers and slapped his arse again, purposely striking the plug. “Look at you. All sexy and needy.” Another slap. “You’d do anything for me. Wouldn’t you?” Another slap. And another. And another.

Leo was so turned on it was hard to control himself. “Tell me what you want. Convince me to fuck your dirty, greedy, slutty hole!” He started playing with the plug as he waited for his response.

Guest mik3la

Feeling the first slap his body shuttered with pleasure making him bite his lip to keep the moans in. The second slap made him grip the table in his hands taking a deep breath as he was getting aroused by them. "Yes ... anything" he gasped for air moving his hips a little as the plug was moving a little inside him with each slap. He was so damn sexy when he was so bossy that it was impossible for him to stand still, with each slap his body shuttered feeling sweet chills run down his spine and into his cock which was now getting hard.

"Ngh ..." he gasped before he could speak as the plug was moved and his hole played with it making his mind go slowly blind. "I want your cock inside me and fuck me hard...ngh...argh...i'm all yours...ngh....fuck my needy slutty hole....ngh..." he groan in pleasure as he started moving his hips already from side to side and back and forth. "Holly fuck ngh....please .... i want you inside me....i want your cock to rump inside me so hard that i will not be able to move after" he moaned biting his lip gripping the table.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed, leaning in and biting his shoulder hard, sucking hard. Leaving a mark as if claiming the man. “Get to the bed. Be naked.”

He stepped back and slapped him again. If Blake wanted to be fucked until he couldn’t walk.... he was going to make sure that happened! Blake might regret his request later.... oops!

Guest mik3la

Frowning he looked at him before another spank which made him wimp a little. Taking a deep breath he did as he was told, but before he made sure that Bolt wasn't going to hop on them, he closed the door behind them.

Now that they were alone and remembered what the other wanted he swallowed hard turning to the bed and undressing himself with each step, taking deep breaths as his heart was raising. He never felt like that before with someone. Not even before with Leo when he topped him. This felt so different that he just couldn't explain it.

Once he was naked he climbed on the bed sitting on the side looking at him trying to act cool. "And how do you want me baby?" he asked licking his lips acting seductive. He wanted him so bad that the plug was just annoying him now.

Guest syaoran-puu

He smirked at Blakes’s words, looking down at him then leaned into him to kiss him deeply, passionately.

“You want to not be able to walk. So get on your knees and hold the headboard. You’re in for a rough ride.” Leo licked his lips. Stepping back he started to remove his clothing without taking his eyes off Blake.

Guest mik3la

The way he spoke made his blood boil in his vains as he turned on the bed holding the headboard bending a little to have his behind up in the air. The exposure and the way he was looking at him was making his skin burn with desire and need.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo slapped his arse. Then knelt towards him. He played with the plug, teasing them both.

This was going to be a rough ride! Leo wasn’t going to go easy on either of them!

He pulled the plug out and grinned as instantly replaced it with his cock. Leo didn’t paused as he started to fuck the man. Grabbing his hips and slammed home... again and again.. and again!

His nails dug in. He moaned and he grunted. Leo wanted them to merge. To melt into one being! A beast with two backs.

Guest mik3la

Blake flinched a little when he slapped his ass again moaning. He wasn't recognizing his own voice anymore. He couldn't remember when he became so needy for him and so obedient but he loved the teasing and bossing the other was doing to him.

"Argh...ngh..." he gasped out as his body was slammed without a warning by his cock taking in the length as his body bend more down on the bed. One hand on the headboard and the other on the bed he embrace the pace and roughness which was driving him crazy.

His heart started racing as the roughness continued and he slammed his hips to his back trying to keep up, moving against his thrust meeting at the end, feeling him hit all the right spots inside him. his cock was hard already leaking precum and they just started.

"Ngh...fuck...god..ah....ngh...ha.." he grabbed the sheets in his hand biting his lips as chills were running through his entire body. "you feel so good...ngh...ha...yes...ha...harder...give me all your cock...ngh...fuck...ha.." he arched his back moaning and gasping as it felt so much more amazing then before.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo felt so much power right now. Blake was adorable. He was gorgeous as he gave in and became a creature of pure pleasure.

He pounded the man hard. Faster and faster. Hips slamming home and balls slapping against him with each forceful thrust.

Leo very much intended to make it hard for Blake to walk when he was done with him!

“You’re so sexy. So fucking hot. So bloody amazing!” He growled, biting, sucking and nipping and leaving his bite marks and hickory upon him.

Guest mik3la

it was crazy how intense all was. He never felt like that before when he let Leo top him. This felt like he was devouring him, claiming him as he was marking him with each bite and hikie mark. But he didn't mind at all. Was it something twisted in him that he liked it the way the other was fucking him so hard and fast?

"Fuck yeah ....gnh.....ha....ha...oh fuck....ngh....i'm close ... so close baby...ha....ha..." he bend even more on the pillow keeping his ass up slamming against him at each thrust arching his back moaning loudly as he felt he was about to break and his whole body explode.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Don’t hold back, babe.” Leo grunted as he continued to fuck him.

Moving his hand he grabbed Blake’s neck as he pushed his head into the bed so he could change his angle and fuck him deeper. “You feel so good. I’m going to abuse your sweet little hole.” Even when Blake came Leo knew he’d keep going! He planned to get Blake to cum twice before finishing himself. He wanted the man to surrender to him!

Guest mik3la

Just the way he said those words made his body shattered and he broke in pieces as he cummed in the bed sheets moaning loudly in the pillow as his body was pushed on it. It felt so strange to be the submissive one but with him felt so fucking good. He loved how Leo was making him feel. Every part of his body was responding accordingly to him and his touches and movements.

Seeing that the other was still thrusting him even after he cummed he curled back up on the headboard, pinning his body to his chest reaching for his neck pulling him closer to be able to kiss him. It was such a great view to see him so dominant with him, it was like was a different person but he loved it. He pressed his lips against his, opening his mouth to let their tongues meet and twirl as he moved his hips against him. "Yes ... fuck me hard ... you feel so fucking amazing...ngh...cum inside me like i did you....ha...mmh...i love this so much...ha...fuck...you're driving me crazy" he groan and moaned in the kiss but he broke the kiss as he had to breath again and bend over the headboard again to hold his balance. "Ah fuck is so deep....ngh...ha...i'm going to cum again...gnha....god..." he gripped the headboard arching his back as he cummed a second time screaming his name as his body fell apart again, leaving him shaking.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo didn’t stop the pounding he was giving Blake. He saw all his marks you him. Amazing. Blake’s body seemed to give him exactly what he needed. Too hot.

“Good. Only once you’ve cum again will I take mercy on you and cum inside. You’ll feel every squirt. You’ll know exactly who it is who is possessing you right now.” He grunted.

Feeling the tightness around him as the others chute rippled with his orgasm. “Shit. You feel... wow!” Leo thrust a few more times and then came too. Filling Blake up with his hot cum.

Leo panted softly and moaned out his pleasure before pulling out and collapsing next to the man. He opened his arms to the man in offer for a hug.

Guest mik3la

The warmth of his cum made him moan as his body was still shaking from the intensity of their sex. Patting his breath he looked at him and landed in his arms, resting his head on his shoulder breathing hard.

Wrapping an arm around him and slipping a leg between his he felt the cum slowly slipping out of him but it tickled. "That was intense baby" he gasped lifting his head to look at him. He touched his cheek leaning in a softer kiss. This felt really nice.

Guest syaoran-puu

Intense was an understatement! Leo was breathing heavily as he rode out the orgasm. “Yeah....” he held him, nuzzling his hand softly.

There was a tenderness in Blake. He kissed him. Enjoying the gentleness. But was this softening him too much to Blake? Leo had started feeling weird about it all.... like he was getting too close. But.... Leo wasn’t sure he could back off right now either....

Guest mik3la

He rested his head on his shoulder keeping his hand on his chest, measuring their breathing at the same pace. Even if it was intense he felt something changed into Leo. But in a good way. Maybe he was getting closer to his heart and was making it possible for him to see him more than just a sex partner. He sure was more involved in their relash..thing.

Neither of them say another word, just played there holding eachother in arms, resting. His legs were trembling so it was going to be difficult for sure to walk the next day at work.

Closing his eyes slowly he dozed off, sleeping.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo wasn’t in a rush to move right now. He was happy to just hold the guy.

After a while he reached and stroked Blake’s cheek. “How are your hips feeling?”

Guest mik3la

He grown as he woke up, nuzzling his neck, hugging him tighter. "It feels sore but my legs are still trembling" he hummed keeping his eyes closed not wanting to wake up.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo hadn’t meant to wake him, he chuckled softly. Rolling him gently to the side. “Go back to sleep. I’ll grab a cloth and clean us up before joining you. Unless you want anything to eat or drink?” His body felt tingly still.

Guest mik3la

"Is it morning yet?" he grumbled rubbing his eyes as he tried to see better around him and waking completely up now. He tried to sit up but his sore behind didn't let him. "Mmmnnghh... You really got your way with me there" he said laughing sitting to one side looking at him.

"I'd like a glass of water please" he he asked leaning on the headboard , still sitting on the side.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It’s not.... it’s only eleven in the evening. Sleep if you want to.” Leo smirked. He’d woken up needing to pee and feeling crusty.

He chuckled, “you did say you didn’t want to be able to walk after.” Leo leaned over and kissed him. “I’ll massage your hips for you when I come back. Okay?”

“Sure. One glass of water.” He pressed a hand on his shoulder with a smirk. “Lie back down, Blake. You’ve earned it.”

Guest mik3la

He hummed in the kiss and layed back on the bed when he pushed him down.

"Now how can i say no to that" he said smiling, laying his head back on the pillow. If it was still evening he had plenty of time to get the soreness down till morning when he had to get to work. Plus he was going to get a massage from him. Now that was going to be nice.

He closed his eyes and waited patiently till the other was out of the room.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smiled at him and headed out.

His mind was buzzing as he dealt with his body’s need to pee, cleaned up and grabbed a fresh clothe to clean up Blake. Before that though he headed to the kitchen to make two drinks only to smile and get on his knees for Bolt. “Hey beautiful boy. Hey.” The dog licked and wagged his tail happily. Leo couldn’t deny the softness that had started to settle within him. “Can you keep a secret, Bolt?” He smiled at the dog then whispered into his ear. “I like your owner.” Which scared the crap out of him!

Two drinks in hand he headed back to Blake with a smile upon his face.

Guest mik3la

"Hey there baby " he mumbled when he felt the weight on the bed near him, opening his eyes smiling at him. He stretched his arms one more time then he got up taking the glass of the drink the other brought it. "Thank you" he said winking as he drank from it.

"You really outstand yourself from last time" he smiled leaving the glass on the counter near the bed and taking his hand into his kissing his wrist. "But i sure enjoyed it" he smirked leaning and kissing his softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo laughed, leaning down and kissing him. “Hey you.” Blake was using baby more.... he should stop it. Should take a step back.... yet he wasn’t.... why?

He nodded, sipping his drink only to blush. “You’re cute when you moan like you did. It was hard not to want to have my wicked way with you. Besides? You never seem to have a problem in being topped by me.” He shrugged.

Leo was shy as he kissed him back.